Forum Settings
Forums

Mini game v.8: Call of Duty Mafia | Game End: Freedom!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 29 30 [31] 32 33 » ... Last »
Jan 26, 2018 11:40 PM

Mar 2014
unvote

going to look at karote in iso
"I am the Bone of my Sword
Steel is my Body and Fire is my Blood
I have created over a Thousand Blades
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Withstood Pain to create Weapons, Waiting for one’s Arrival
I have no Regrets. This is the only Path
My whole life was Unlimited Blade Works"
Jan 27, 2018 1:40 AM

Sep 2014
DenjaX said:
lastwhisper31 said:
pokeit is apparently IC with double votes... But now I'm starting to really think he's basically reverse miller GF lolol. I'm so close to using my ability on him xD
if hes not dying until late game, gang up on him. Otherwise, he is a delicious mafia target since double vote is OP, no debate. For now, hes a good member for town. xDD
What is this even..? This game isn't bastard so IC is confirmed towny. You trying to propose otherwise because I have different opinions is scummy.
Jan 27, 2018 1:48 AM

Sep 2014
lastwhisper31 said:
Pokeit said:
Vote: DenjaX
Was suspicious of Togs, now I'm also suspicious of you.
u sure are in time out... Don't angleshoot first of all, what Togs did has nothing to do with denja... By all means sus denja but don't bring up Togs in it
As if you can put me on a "time out". You're focusing too much on me as Innocent Child. Makes it seem like you're scum trying to put pressure on a confirmed towny because you don't know how to put pressure on anyone else you don't already know is scum. Doesn't make much sense otherwise.
Jan 27, 2018 1:50 AM

Sep 2014
lastwhisper31 said:
osieorb18 said:

Pokeit looks really good so far, so I wouldn't be surprised about IC. But claimed IC is... what? That's not a thing. What is this "claimed IC" thing you speak of?

Claimed miller... Miller is an easy scum claim... Though do we have a claimed cop?
no claimed cop, and ya claim is bad word choice, he activated his IC this morning, so we all know he is IC... and poke it looks good now... but towards EoD and most of Day 2, hes been playing like Riku... currently I have them both in time out
Give me examples of how I have been playing like Riku.
Jan 27, 2018 1:57 AM

Sep 2014
lastwhisper31 said:
Pokeit said:
Vote: DenjaX
Was suspicious of Togs, now I'm also suspicious of you.
u sure are in time out... Don't angleshoot first of all, what Togs did has nothing to do with denja... By all means sus denja but don't bring up Togs in it
I'm not saying I'm suspicious of her because I was suspicious of Togs.

If you read 3 posts up I posted this:
Pokeit said:
DenjaX said:
im calling jester. It is best to vig kill him.
This was a rather quick statement to make. My theory is that you know Shinichi-Kun is playing suspicious, but you also know he isn't mafia. Because you're mafia and he's not in your group. Therefore it would be logical for you to think he's third party (jester).
That's why I'm suspicious of DenjaX.

Also Togs' behaviour shouldn't be totally looked away from as he did have the same role. Isn't a good reason to vote for DenjaX, but it should still matter.
Jan 27, 2018 2:01 AM

Sep 2014
lastwhisper31 said:
@shinichi-kun
Let's say I am the day vigi, and your life is on the line, if ur partner doesn't claim mason. Even if it is a bluff, it would still be in his best interest to claim, scum or not... Because it would save ur life if you are town or scum... Like the way you and him are playing make no sense... Let's assume you are regular masons so both town, then by not claiming he's literally allowing me to kill another town...

If he doesn't claim one of you is scum... Lol
oh, is he day vig?
Jan 27, 2018 2:05 AM

Sep 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
abhutrash said:
Vote: logic340

Gotta work against that possible Denja lynch. Plus no reason to pressure chad for now

no reason to vote denja tho me and pokeit wre just voting him to pressure out togs, its a train thats going no where.
Nah, I voted for denja because I wanted to pressure denja.
Jan 27, 2018 2:12 AM

Dec 2016
OK, Shin/osie are not scum at this particular point.

Vote: lastwhisper31

because really it's probably him at this point for who I'd lynch, he's acting more and more erratic.
Jan 27, 2018 2:15 AM

Dec 2016
"Most notoriously, some moderators will introduce Mafia-aligned Masons, taking the term "Mason" to imply that it is probable that the other Masons are Town-aligned, and not absolute. These nonconfirmed Masons are supposed to be middling in certainty between Neighbors (see below) and confirmed Masons; however, this is impossible to mathematically verify." - From mafiascum wiki.

So, Shin is actually telling the truth about being uncertain.
Jan 27, 2018 2:27 AM

Sep 2014
Jan 27, 2018 2:30 AM

Sep 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
lastwhisper31 said:
@Ruu I am not a cop... lol

your gladiator :D
Hmm that would also make sense based on how he's talking about his role.
Jan 27, 2018 5:04 AM
Jul 2018
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Vote Count 2.4

lastwhisper31(3): ScarletCelestial, Pokeit
osieorb18(2): Ruu, DenjaX
Shinich-Kun(2): RE1031, lastwhisper31
ironace(1): Karote

Players not voting: osieorb18, Shinichi-Kun, abhutrash, ironace, riku

Mod notes: Remember, 4 relevant posts every 24 hours.

» Day 2 Timer «

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Jan 27, 2018 5:10 AM

Nov 2008
Shinichi-Kun said:
lastwhisper31 said:
@shinichi-kun
Let's say I am the day vigi, and your life is on the line, if ur partner doesn't claim mason. Even if it is a bluff, it would still be in his best interest to claim, scum or not... Because it would save ur life if you are town or scum... Like the way you and him are playing make no sense... Let's assume you are regular masons so both town, then by not claiming he's literally allowing me to kill another town...

I just dont know why my bus has to claim for my life to be spared? I aint scum but i cant vouch for him, either way i see no need to out my buddy lol

They said they would to save themselves or me if need be
if you are uncertain about your mason, why are you hesitant to reveal them? You could help us find scum.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jan 27, 2018 5:16 AM

Nov 2008
I just saw shinichi claimed masons with logic xDD

Ruu said:
RE1031 said:
@Shinichi-kun

These posts suggest otherwise... I see no point in logic wasting his time with a fake read like this if you two are really partners.

it makes sense if they are scum buddies, distancing themselves from each other is a good strategy, if one of them gets lynch the other gets some town points..
but well, everything will be clearer once logic's alignment is reveal.
I can confirm logic's action as mason in the previous game. He tries hard to distance with them in game thread before they reveal and work together in their secret chat. So those are null.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jan 27, 2018 5:19 AM

Nov 2008
Shinichi-Kun said:
lastwhisper31 said:
ur wrong because I know how logic plays as scum... and its not being inactive...

Ur missed my entire point, i think u forget that before he moved he had a job that allowed him to keep up with the thread now he doesnt.

Also u of all people should know meta is flawed
logic... T____T

I missed doing segregation duties with him..

Jan 27, 2018 5:22 AM

Nov 2008
AbuHumaid said:
Day 2 phase has been extended 24 hours!

» Day 2 Timer «
i respect this too. Im still catching up xDD

Unvote

Jan 27, 2018 5:30 AM

Nov 2008
Pokeit said:
DenjaX said:
if hes not dying until late game, gang up on him. Otherwise, he is a delicious mafia target since double vote is OP, no debate. For now, hes a good member for town. xDD
What is this even..? This game isn't bastard so IC is confirmed towny. You trying to propose otherwise because I have different opinions is scummy.
I am saying you are town and mafia wants your delicious butt tonight if they are sane. I am skeptic so Ill start questioning if you would still be alive in 3 player LYLO phase since leaving a doublevoter alone until endgame is suicide for mafia unless they are pro or ballsy or insane. Right now, you good. You are an asset to town. xDD

Jan 27, 2018 6:44 AM

Jul 2016
ScarletCelestial said:
"Most notoriously, some moderators will introduce Mafia-aligned Masons, taking the term "Mason" to imply that it is probable that the other Masons are Town-aligned, and not absolute. These nonconfirmed Masons are supposed to be middling in certainty between Neighbors (see below) and confirmed Masons; however, this is impossible to mathematically verify." - From mafiascum wiki.

It's pretty dang bastardy, though. Proper mod etiquette would be to make those players Neighbours instead.
Had I the heavens’ embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

- WB Yeats
Jan 27, 2018 6:46 AM

May 2015
ScarletCelestial said:

I think that is a bastard setup. Role madness means everyone has a role. Not telling the truth or stuff like that is bastard.
Jan 27, 2018 7:15 AM

Dec 2013
osieorb18 said:
lastwhisper31 said:
hes been doing this all game... he is a claimed miller and pokeit is claimed IC, but im starting to think that he is scum IC. and then the other claimed role is Abhutrash who stated he was vigilante

Pokeit looks really good so far, so I wouldn't be surprised about IC. But claimed IC is... what? That's not a thing. What is this "claimed IC" thing you speak of?

Claimed miller... Miller is an easy scum claim... Though do we have a claimed cop?

Pretty sure he meant he activated his IC so now we know hes is a claimed IC

Miller normally is a scummy claim but riku did it from the start without any pressure find it weird that any scum player would feel the need to do that.

Jan 27, 2018 7:19 AM

Jul 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
Pretty sure he meant he activated his IC so now we know hes is a claimed IC

Yeah, I got it eventually. Activated IC.

Shinichi-Kun said:
Miller normally is a scummy claim but riku did it from the start without any pressure find it weird that any scum player would feel the need to do that.

If they plan to do that they do it early. He's not out of POE for me quite yet, but I'll let you know in a little while.

~~~~

Reading over your early posts, if we weren't masons, I'd be like 60% certain that you might be scum. Almost the same style of awkwardness that I see here and there from Wisp.

- WB Yeats
Jan 27, 2018 7:20 AM

Dec 2013
Pokeit said:
DenjaX said:

People really want you to be scum, but i agree here he has to be town unless there was some mafia ability that was used to make a fake announcement.

Jan 27, 2018 7:22 AM

Dec 2013
Pokeit said:
lastwhisper31 said:
As if you can put me on a "time out". You're focusing too much on me as Innocent Child. Makes it seem like you're scum trying to put pressure on a confirmed towny because you don't know how to put pressure on anyone else you don't already know is scum. Doesn't make much sense otherwise.

Idk why he called that an angle shoot, its perfectly acceptble for u to read someone off past actions its nothing new in mafia. I will agree that hes been way to focused on a confirmed townie, but like i said if their is some kind of role that can make announcements then it wouldnt be to far off to say it was faked but thats a huge stretch

Jan 27, 2018 7:24 AM

Dec 2013
Pokeit said:
lastwhisper31 said:
@shinichi-kun

oh, is he day vig?

No hes most likely the gladiator he just wont admit it

ScarletCelestial said:
OK, Shin/osie are not scum at this particular point.

because really it's probably him at this point for who I'd lynch, he's acting more and more erratic.

Explain whats erratic about him tho?

Jan 27, 2018 7:26 AM

Dec 2013
ScarletCelestial said:

I never lie atleast not about my role, but now that osi has swapped in i dont see that coming from a scum.

Jan 27, 2018 7:28 AM

Jan 2014
@shinichi-kun nothing wrong with angleshooting? On mtgs it can get you a warning or mod killed of you keep doing it... It's not fair for a new player to have to defend the actions of the previous person when he can't see into their mind.

@scarletcelestial now who's flailing, when someone you vote becomes almost confirmed you just vote another person with paranoid reasoning

Edit: not mtgs I mean mafia universe
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Jan 27, 2018 7:30 AM

Dec 2013
DenjaX said:

Ruu said:

it makes sense if they are scum buddies, distancing themselves from each other is a good strategy, if one of them gets lynch the other gets some town points..
but well, everything will be clearer once logic's alignment is reveal.
I can confirm logic's action as mason in the previous game. He tries hard to distance with them in game thread before they reveal and work together in their secret chat. So those are null.

Wait what game is this i am really curious now, cause that would explain why he wanted me to distance myself.

Ruu said:
ScarletCelestial said:

I think that is a bastard setup. Role madness means everyone has a role. Not telling the truth or stuff like that is bastard.

I mean there is no indication of lieing is there?

osieorb18 said:
ScarletCelestial said:

It's pretty dang bastardy, though. Proper mod etiquette would be to make those players Neighbours instead.

Ive seen way to many scum aligned neighbors to trust that role as of lately

Jan 27, 2018 7:31 AM

Dec 2013
lastwhisper31 said:
@shinichi-kun nothing wrong with angleshooting? On mtgs it can get you a warning or mod killed of you keep doing it... It's not fair for a new player to have to defend the actions of the previous person when he can't see into their mind.

@scarletcelestial now who's flailing, when someone you vote becomes almost confirmed you just vote another person with paranoid reasoning

but this isnt mafia universe, and if osi replaced in but didnt put much effort in you would have still assumed he was scum based off logic actions no?

Jan 27, 2018 7:38 AM

Jan 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
lastwhisper31 said:

but this isnt mafia universe, and if osi replaced in but didnt put much effort in you would have still assumed he was scum based off logic actions no?
no?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jan 27, 2018 7:39 AM

Jul 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:

Yeah, I think Last has mostly been his normal flaily self.

Shinichi-Kun said:
I never lie at least not about my role

You mean, as town. I'd assume you lie about your role as scum, otherwise you're next leveling this game in a pretty amazing manner.

lastwhisper31 said:
@shinichi-kun nothing wrong with angleshooting? On mafia universe it can get you a warning or mod killed of you keep doing it... It's not fair for a new player to have to defend the actions of the previous person when he can't see into their mind.

To be fair, that sort of warning/modkill is contextual.

Shinichi-Kun said:
I mean there is no indication of lying is there?

I at least am taking you as conftown until the mod gives me reason to believe otherwise.

Shinichi-Kun said:

Yeah... It's a role that got popularity as a scumrole in setups because it's kinda "counterculture," but at this point it's well established that it can be either alignment.

- WB Yeats
Jan 27, 2018 7:41 AM

Dec 2013
lastwhisper31 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

no?

That makes no sense tho lol, ur just gonna clean slate someone just like that?

Jan 27, 2018 7:48 AM

Dec 2013
osieorb18 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Yeah, I think Last has mostly been his normal flaily self.

Shinichi-Kun said:
I never lie at least not about my role

You mean, as town. I'd assume you lie about your role as scum, otherwise you're next leveling this game in a pretty amazing manner.

lastwhisper31 said:
@shinichi-kun nothing wrong with angleshooting? On mafia universe it can get you a warning or mod killed of you keep doing it... It's not fair for a new player to have to defend the actions of the previous person when he can't see into their mind.

To be fair, that sort of warning/modkill is contextual.

Shinichi-Kun said:
I mean there is no indication of lying is there?

I at least am taking you as conftown until the mod gives me reason to believe otherwise.

Shinichi-Kun said:

Yeah... It's a role that got popularity as a scumrole in setups because it's kinda "counterculture," but at this point it's well established that it can be either alignment.

-Thats how I am seeing him as well
-I mean i will twist things how i see fit, but i normally still claim my exact role XD
-Idk why its even considered harmful
-:(
-Ive lost once because i assumed the neighborizer had to be town, never again

Jan 27, 2018 8:08 AM

Nov 2014
riku said:
unvote

going to look at karote in iso
Damn, I completely forgot Karote was in the game for a bit, lol. There was a lot of Day 1 pressure too, don't know how she's so thoroughly slipped under the radar.
Jan 27, 2018 9:46 AM

Jan 2014
After all the work I’ve done I’m still getting scum read… (This is wine). Also, for clarities sake I’m going to label all my wine so that you don’t spend your time focusing on it…

• My role is provable, but my alignment is not
  • I am not trying to focus on the people that are confirmed…, like Denja all I am saying is that they, especially Pokeit, will be killed based on being cleared, and how strong they are. Again, if they are not killed, does that mean they are scum? No, but tbh Mafia would be really ballsy to leave a confirmed town alive especially when said person as a double vote. (again, this is also wine)
  • I am removing my town!firm on Scarlet. Yes, the originally reason for it was a little ridiculous, but I wanted to believe that mafia, wouldn’t put the limelight on their buddies even during RVS. Was I trying to pocket it, well the short answer is no, but you can believe what you want. (this is slight wine, but information none the less)
  • For those who think I’m attacking Pokeit because I’m salty, are most definitely wrong… Tbh I don’t know much about what’s considered bastard and what isn’t, honestly if someone could clear this up, that would be nice, but with how blatantly bad Pokeit has been playing, and the fact that he has a double vote on top of his free town!firm, I feel like its more possible for him to be mafia, while riku has a better possibility of being town. Again, this is easy claim to diminish, is a scum IC bastard?
  • Now there’s the case with Trash… I truly thought he was scum with the way he was playing… god forbid he turns out to be vigilante… at least I’m pushing things
  • Its kind of humorous seeing Scarlet call me sporadic when up until Osie replaced, everyone was voting shin for his natural scuminess, and even his own partner said if not for being masons w/ him, he would have thought he was scum…
  • So if we assume no one lied at this point, then scum is between @Karote @ScarletCelestial
    @Ruu @ironace @RE1031 and other then RE who replaced Yatchy, everyone else has looked scummy at one point…

I feel like I had more to say, but I forget...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jan 27, 2018 9:49 AM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
DenjaX said:

Wait what game is this i am really curious now, cause that would explain why he wanted me to distance myself.

Ruu said:

I mean there is no indication of lieing is there?

osieorb18 said:

Why I don't trust Shinichi:

- in a non-bastard setup, the mod won't lie to you nor hid information. That means, if you are masons then it's the normal kind (both town).
- he keeps bringing up neighbors/ masons as if they were the same, they are not. If you two are masons, you are both town. If you are neighbors, one of you is town and the other one could be town or scum. So if you don't know, that means you are neighbors, are you two neighbors?
- Someone that has been playing Mafia for so long, should know that (the mason/town thing), so the fact that he keeps saying he doesn't know logic/osie's alignment makes me think he is worry logic/osie will get lynch and flip scum reveling that Shin was in fact lying.
Jan 27, 2018 10:24 AM

Sep 2016
ScarletCelestial said:

Are you suggesting that Shinichi's "uncertainty" is based on the fact that Masons can be scum? This explanation suggests to me that both Masons are scum, not just one. But Shinichi's uncertain of the alignment of his partner. I don't know why that'd be the case if your mason buddy is the same alignment as you.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Jan 27, 2018 10:43 AM

Jul 2016
RE1031 said:
ScarletCelestial said:

Are you suggesting that Shinichi's "uncertainty" is based on the fact that Masons can be scum? This explanation suggests to me that both Masons are scum, not just one. But Shinichi's uncertain of the alignment of his partner. I don't know why that'd be the case if your mason buddy is the same alignment as you.

"Mafia-aligned Masons" is only really used as some actual Masons, some Fake Masons; pure Mafia Masons is silly. Anyways, it's off-topic because this isn't a bastard game.

- WB Yeats
Jan 27, 2018 10:44 AM

Jul 2016
Ruu said:
- Someone that has been playing Mafia for so long, should know that (the mason/town thing), so the fact that he keeps saying he doesn't know logic/osie's alignment makes me think he is worry logic/osie will get lynch and flip scum reveling that Shin was in fact lying.

Nah. I'm very willing to forgive that as actively not knowing. I've seen plenty of that even from people who make Shinichi look like a newcomer in comparison.

- WB Yeats
Jan 27, 2018 11:29 AM

Sep 2016
Well, we should be able figure this Mason deal out either with a lynch or cop check. I'd be surprised if cop didn't check Shinichi night 1, but maybe their silence is an indicator that they are town. Huge maybe though.

Out of everyone else, I think I'd rather lynch riku (although if I have a chance to reread, this may change). Their behavior day 1 annoyed me beyond belief, and considering roz pulled off a very similar stunt in the previous game (Sweets) and end gamed as mafia, I don't think it's impossible that riku thought he could do the same. I could argue that based on how annoyed I was by him, that's a town sign (because town tend to annoy me more than scum) and that an early miller claim could easily backfire (another indicator that he's town), but if we're going to spare Shinichi and osie for a day, riku is a candidate I'd like to fall back onto.

@DenjaX That's interesting to note. I can see the benefits if it's something like confirmed town being protected by unconfirmed town who as long as they stay alive, the confirmed town cannot be night killed (like whatever Karote and Coelstein were in Pyro's Rainbow Six), but I don't see the point of doing that as Masons. Besides, the posts I quoted almost sound like early bussing. A lot of logic's posts day 1 sound like they've faked unknowing.

I'll try to post a complete reads list before the end of this phase with more eidence, but right now, I'm liking last for town. His tunnel on Shinichi sounds genuine. If he's scum, he will know that Shinichi's masons with someone, and if that someone happened to be a person that was unlikely to be scum, he'd have to start from scratch. He's also giving me less of an impression of blending in, which is good.

Trash is also someone likely town. He claimed vigilante and hasn't been shot yet. Pokeit I townread based on his reactions towards riku day 1. Even better that he's IC.

The rest are on the neutral side. Even though I agree with Ruu for the most part, there hasn't been anything else I recall that made me think she was strongly town.
Scarlet made that post where she forgot Tainted died, which I'm always going to find weird, but that's a slot I'd like to see more from because day 1 left me with little impression. Also last did something similar so I honestly don't know.
ironace is ironace. I don't like relying on claims but that may just be the best way to sort him out.
Denja I just got out of a replacement scum game, and I'm sort of getting similar vibes (not taking too many strong stances on who's scum iirc), but they deserve a reread and more of chance to get content out there.
riku/Karote interactions leave me leaning Karote as town, but it's not strong at all and I'd prefer them in neutral.

@Abhutrash @ScarletCelestial @ironace @DenjaX
I don't recall your exact reasoning for voting logic, but how does the Mason claim change things for you? I'd like to know exactly why you decided to unvote.
Jan 27, 2018 11:43 AM

Sep 2016
Ruu said:
riku said:
:) Worst innocent child ever.

+1
Explain.
Ruu said:
Pokeit said:
Ruu's blatant protection of riku gives me bad vibes. Feel like they both could be scum together.

I have my reasons to say riku is confirmed town. It's not related to his Miller claim. It's also no related to my role. But I know he is. Take a min and think about it...
If you can't straightforward explain it, it's not a good read. 2/2 times I've seen scum play this card. If you're town, it's annoying and I can't see why you'd be holding back this information. Will be holding you accountable until you share.
Jan 27, 2018 11:56 AM

May 2015
RE1031 said:
Ruu said:

+1
Explain.
Ruu said:

I have my reasons to say riku is confirmed town. It's not related to his Miller claim. It's also no related to my role. But I know he is. Take a min and think about it...
If you can't straightforward explain it, it's not a good read. 2/2 times I've seen scum play this card. If you're town, it's annoying and I can't see why you'd be holding back this information. Will be holding you accountable until you share.

I gave him a hint because I have no right to claim what role riku is without his consent. @riku do you want to claim so people can move on from you into finding the real scum? is not like you are a real threat to mafia tbh so I don't think you will get nk.
Jan 27, 2018 11:56 AM

Nov 2008
@RE1031 if shinichi was scum, he would have fake claimed a better role than mason. yurkin already flipped mafia and it is still day 2. We already have links in case Shinichi turned out to be scum with logic/osie all along. For now, they both should be town. Just gonna watch their contribution and prob wait for mechanic to solve their alignment.

Imo, since yurkin died way too early, scum will start going off the radar. Id go for them while we still have huge advantage.

Vote: @ironace scum out scum out wherever you are

Jan 27, 2018 11:57 AM

May 2015
@RE1031 oh and the part about Pokeit being a bad IC is fluff. We said that because we don't agree with his reads and he completely missed the mark with us.
Jan 27, 2018 11:59 AM

May 2015
DenjaX said:
@RE1031 if shinichi was scum, he would have fake claimed a better role than mason. yurkin already flipped mafia and it is still day 2. We already have links in case Shinichi turned out to be scum with logic/osie all along. For now, they both should be town. Just gonna watch their contribution and prob wait for mechanic to solve their alignment.

Imo, since yurkin died way too early, scum will start going off the radar. Id go for them while we still have huge advantage.

Vote: @ironace scum out scum out wherever you are

mmm I can jump on that train. We can find out if osie/shin are telling the truth some other way probably.

vote: ironace
Jan 27, 2018 12:02 PM

Jul 2016
Ruu said:
I have no right to claim what role riku is without his consent. @riku do you want to claim so people can move on from you into finding the real scum? is not like you are a real threat to mafia tbh so I don't think you will get nk.

What? Are you a rolecop or something?

- WB Yeats
Jan 27, 2018 12:04 PM

Nov 2008
Mafia's list of potential night target:

Pokeit - doublevoter innocent child
Shinichi, osie - masons
DenjaX - best town

Host have powers in case massclaims happen and I prob dun want to test what they are capable of. Roster seems looking good for town.

I think we might head to PoE real soon.

Jan 27, 2018 12:05 PM

Jul 2016
I'm honestly more concerned with Karote so far than Ironace, though I haven't gotten super far (lots of other things coming up). What are your thoughts there, @Ruu?

I agree with Denja on Shinichi and Ruu on Pokeit.

Re Denja's post - Besides, I trust the mod, and if Shinichi was scum, they would have at least implied otherwise one of the two times I asked them.

- WB Yeats
Jan 27, 2018 12:06 PM

Jul 2016
DenjaX said:

Shinichi, osie - masons
DenjaX - best town

Host have powers in case massclaims happen and I prob dun want to test what they are capable of. Roster seems looking good for town.

Last also mentioned that Abhutrash claimed vig, no?

- WB Yeats
Jan 27, 2018 12:12 PM

Jan 2014
osieorb18 said:
Ruu said:
I have no right to claim what role riku is without his consent. @riku do you want to claim so people can move on from you into finding the real scum? is not like you are a real threat to mafia tbh so I don't think you will get nk.

What? Are you a rolecop or something?
and even if she is... I feel like role cops are scum aligned most of the time... But then again, why check Riku if she was scum? Lol idk
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jan 27, 2018 12:13 PM

Jan 2014
osieorb18 said:
DenjaX said:

Shinichi, osie - masons
DenjaX - best town

Last also mentioned that Abhutrash claimed vig, no?
and he claimed after he thought he died... We didn't realize till later that it was a tie... So I don't think he lied
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 29 30 [31] 32 33 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.