Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Nov 15, 2017 10:09 AM

Oct 2017
@Shicchi I suppose we are passionate shippers, even if our ships are often different. I should have expected that you would like Rukia x Renji since the whole childhood part is kind of your thing and to be honest I don't mind them, I just dislike Ichigo x Orihime, feels too cliche and I dislike shy nice & boring characters like her.

Ichigo is your typical dumb Shounen protagonist but he was still never annoying for me, just a bit bland. I definitely liked his relationship with Rukia a lot (she was definitely my favourite character too, sadly shafted a lot in the past arcs).

Nov 15, 2017 10:39 AM

Jan 2010
Aardwolf94 said:
@Shicchi I suppose we are passionate shippers, even if our ships are often different. I should have expected that you would like Rukia x Renji since the whole childhood part is kind of your thing and to be honest I don't mind them, I just dislike Ichigo x Orihime, feels too cliche and I dislike shy nice & boring characters like her.

Ichigo is your typical dumb Shounen protagonist but he was still never annoying for me, just a bit bland. I definitely liked his relationship with Rukia a lot (she was definitely my favourite character too, sadly shafted a lot in the past arcs).

I never hate Ichigo too, I just... don't care about him lol. Bland is the right term I guess.
Yeah I like Ichigo and Rukia's relationship too. I was ready to let them hook up if Kubo decided to, lmao. I'm used to my ship not being canon orz
Nov 19, 2017 4:22 PM

Aug 2007
Shicchi said:
Aardwolf94 said:

I never hate Ichigo too, I just... don't care about him lol. Bland is the right term I guess.
Yeah I like Ichigo and Rukia's relationship too. I was ready to let them hook up if Kubo decided to, lmao. I'm used to my ship not being canon orz

Just be glad that was developed more than Naruto's.
Nov 19, 2017 5:36 PM

Oct 2017
Drunk_Samurai said:
Shicchi said:

I prefer the Naruto way, at least for the MC's relationship. Hinata was annoying but at least she didn't get much focus for the most part. Kubo shoves Orihime in the reader's face more and more as the manga progresses, she is one of the most obnoxious female leads I have seen and her obsession with Ichigo is creepy
Nov 21, 2017 12:36 PM

Aug 2007
Aardwolf94 said:
Drunk_Samurai said:

I prefer the Naruto way, at least for the MC's relationship. Hinata was annoying but at least she didn't get much focus for the most part. Kubo shoves Orihime in the reader's face more and more as the manga progresses, she is one of the most obnoxious female leads I have seen and her obsession with Ichigo is creepy

The Bleach way was actually somewhat developed. The Naruto way was zero development.
Nov 22, 2017 6:41 PM

Oct 2017
Drunk_Samurai said:
Aardwolf94 said:

The Bleach way was actually somewhat developed. The Naruto way was zero development.

Was it though? Ichigo showed zero interest in Orihime (romantically) and the latter was just mindlessly obsessed with him like Hinata with naruto. The difference is that they interact a bit more and Orihime has a bigger role, thats all.

Both manga suck with how they handle romance overall imho
Nov 24, 2017 3:49 PM

Aug 2007
Aardwolf94 said:
Drunk_Samurai said:

Was it though? Ichigo showed zero interest in Orihime (romantically) and the latter was just mindlessly obsessed with him like Hinata with naruto. The difference is that they interact a bit more and Orihime has a bigger role, thats all.

Both manga suck with how they handle romance overall imho

They had actual interaction in Bleach. Hinata was literally a background character. Kishimoto also had to have somebody else write his romance for him which is why The Last even exists.
Jan 3, 2018 2:49 PM
Jan 2018
The ending sucked for many reasons. First, there are too many loose ends, undeveloped characters, snail paced plot development, mundane resolutions and main characters being completely out of character at the end. (except for the IchiRuki banter)
The shipping resolution is another obvious no-no. IchiHime was always as exciting as watching the paint dry. You telling me that after the Black Sun/White Moon, king of spades/queen of hearts, and a number of other parallels, spreads, poems, Ichigo will marry a girl whom he barely noticed just so we get a mundane cliche where a popular jock finally notices the girl next door? Or was it because she had big boobs and always acted like his door mat?
Nice story, Kubo, but your idea of romance blows.
Jan 6, 2018 6:07 AM

Jan 2015
It was as clear as the sun that this pairing was obvious. Ichigo and rukia were just friends, and renji and rukia were more than friends, so I don't know what the ichigo x rukia shippers really thought...
Jan 7, 2018 4:54 AM

Oct 2017
ImAWeebUwU said:
It was as clear as the sun that this pairing was obvious. Ichigo and rukia were just friends, and renji and rukia were more than friends, so I don't know what the ichigo x rukia shippers really thought...

Doesnt really change that Orihime is a shit character..if she was actually interesting I would have been fine with this pairing.
Jan 7, 2018 7:57 AM

Jan 2015
Aardwolf94 said:
ImAWeebUwU said:

Doesnt really change that Orihime is a shit character..if she was actually interesting I would have been fine with this pairing.

Opinions. I like her a lot more than rukia. I actually find rukia annoying...
Jan 7, 2018 10:40 AM

Oct 2017
ImAWeebUwU said:
Aardwolf94 said:

Opinions. I like her a lot more than rukia. I actually find rukia annoying...

To each their own. I think Orihime is a shit cliche character, the same old MC obsessed, shy girl with big boobs..already seen it plenty of times. Rukia was actually a pretty strong female character for a Shounen, until the mangaka just shafted her in favour of the door mat called Orihime.

One of the reasons the series went to shit
Jan 7, 2018 10:59 AM

Jan 2017
I wanted Ichigo x Orihime tbh so I am not disappointed.

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Jan 17, 2018 8:37 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Well looking at the manga i would say that they were fated to be together. Though Orihime was the one that had feelings for Ichigo first over the series it was obvious that he too had developed feelings for her too. And within the series there really wasn't any girl that Ichigo had a thing for.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 17, 2018 9:38 AM

Oct 2017
Shingster said:
Well looking at the manga i would say that they were fated to be together. Though Orihime was the one that had feelings for Ichigo first over the series it was obvious that he too had developed feelings for her too. And within the series there really wasn't any girl that Ichigo had a thing for.

No it was always a one sided (pathetic) obsession. Ichigo cared for her like he did for his other Nakama's, nothing more really.

Jan 23, 2018 3:49 AM

Jan 2015
I have to change my mind, and say that ichiruki shippers are way worse and dumber than sakura x naruto shippers LOL
Jan 23, 2018 8:50 AM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
It felt pretty obvious from what I read and watched of the series. I mean even the pilot made it kinda clear that they were almost like soulmates meeting in a different life in the final version.

Jan 25, 2018 6:28 PM

Oct 2017
ImAWeebUwU said:
I have to change my mind, and say that ichiruki shippers are way worse and dumber than sakura x naruto shippers LOL

And Ichihime shippers are just as pathetic as Orihime.
Apr 18, 2018 11:10 AM

Mar 2014
You would have to be a complete idiot or dense mofo not to see IchiHime was the obvious ship in the end...
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Apr 29, 2018 9:01 AM

Aug 2012
HueyLion said:
You would have to be a complete idiot or dense mofo not to see IchiHime was the obvious ship in the end...
Yep, final pairing in Bleach already abvious anyway
Apr 29, 2018 10:24 AM

Nov 2009
Aardwolf94 said:
ImAWeebUwU said:

Haters gonna hate, lol... Bravo ICHIHIME <3 <3
If you just did nothing because you thought it wouldn't help, then you'd end up doing less than nothing; for nothing would change and nothing would end. (Kira Yamato - Gundam Seed Phase 34: Seen & Unseen)
Apr 29, 2018 10:39 AM

Oct 2017
HueyLion said:

Definitely obvious..doesn't make it any less shitty though
Apr 29, 2018 10:40 AM

Oct 2017
GuyFreakz said:
Aardwolf94 said:

Nothing really "Bravo" here tbh since the series was already shit in every other way at that point. At least Ichigo & Rukia's relationship was the focus when the series was at its peak
May 25, 2018 2:39 AM

Jun 2011
MTKN9068 said:
I know that you will never be able to accept the ending and might be in doubt for many years to come.

I am just happy that my Orihime and Ichigo ended up together and that non-Ichiruki fans and non-shipper fans accept and believe this ending without any doubt and think that it makes sense and that some even think it's obvious, so I will chose to believe their judgment better than my rival shipper.

So... I just want to say:
Congratulations Ichihime fans! Finally! after years of getting bullied, after years of receiving harsh words and after years of being called names -simply because "you are shipping something that will never happen". In the end, our ship sailed and reached it's destination. They are now officially a canon couple We did it! hoooray!!

And for Inoue. I am just so happy that after all of the hardships she's been through, after years of living without her family, after years of receiving so much hatred. Congratulations! your hardwork has paid off. You are now officially married to the man of your dreams and finally have a family of your own (a big and happy one at that) so now, you no longer have to live alone. In the end, no matter what people say, no matter how upset they get, no matter how much they hate you and no matter how much they doubt you. In the end, you did something that they said "will never happen" and the fact that you are now Ichigo's wife will never change.

Since Kubo could've let Rukia stay single, which will give Ichiruki a tiny bit of hope that there's still chance for their ship and keep on shipping. But no, he chose to crush even that tiny bit of hope even before it begun. As if saying " Just in case you Ichiruki fans keep to ship them together. Here Rukia is now happily married with a kid of her own, so maybe now you will give up and let Ichime live in peace"

Anyways this war has been going on for years and now that Bleach has ended, I think it is time to end this war.
Thank you!!

Lol you are so right XD.
On my end I thought it was obvious since Orihime's confession that Kubo wanted an IchiHime end. What would be the the point of developing one's feelings (and she was the only one to clearly develop it) just to deny it in the end ? But the only thing that scared me was IchiRukia popularity, the author could have changed the outcome because of pressure. I am happy he did not.

GuyFreakz said:

oot: and between shinichi x ran and shinichi x shiho, I'll ship for shinichi x shiho / conan x ai... i'd been ready to be destroyed by gosho this time... :p

Oh another Conan X Ai fan, (And Gundam SEED fan too !) Let's face together Gosho's attack !
Seiya0890May 25, 2018 2:53 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 27, 2019 12:52 AM

Nov 2009
Aardwolf94 said:
GuyFreakz said:

Nothing really "Bravo" here tbh since the series was already shit in every other way at that point. At least Ichigo & Rukia's relationship was the focus when the series was at its peak

the peak of BLEACH is just imagination... :)

some say it was the "ss rescue arc"...

some say it was the "arrancar's arcs"

but for me the peak is yet to come...

at least until i see kurosaki kazuki-kun in action as the new protagonist (wish there will be "BLEACH: NEXT GENERATION" or something like that)... ;)
If you just did nothing because you thought it wouldn't help, then you'd end up doing less than nothing; for nothing would change and nothing would end. (Kira Yamato - Gundam Seed Phase 34: Seen & Unseen)
Jan 27, 2019 4:42 AM
May 2018
I like how Ichigo is using Orihime's head as his armrest, and she's happy about it.
Jan 27, 2019 4:44 AM

Sep 2018
I really wished it was rukia x ichigo, man i really disliked orihime. Like imagine orihime and Chad, lmao.
Mar 25, 2019 2:55 PM

Apr 2009
SteelHard said:
Notsheriffcereal.jpg

There's been no hinting from Ichigo in terms of romance for either Rukia nor Orihime the whole manga besides the last 50 chapters where the author forcefully tries to develop their relationship to justify the shipping, what he did for Orihime he had already done to Rukia before.

There are far more moments between Ichigo and Rukia than there are between Ichigo and Orihime.

At least Rukia has always been there to support Ichigo not only in battle but even outside battle (mentally) which could especially be seen when Ichigo spoke with his dad after he found out that his dad was a Shinigami, he said that someone else had said the exact same words to him before and that he really felt better afterwards.

Guess what, Orihime just kept crying to herself because Ichigo NEVER relied on her instead he had always relied on Rukia, this can be seen AFTER the SS arc, and guess what? She told that to Matsumoto and not to Ichigo himself.

And if we're going to follow small drawing details, let's follow the symbolism that kubo has left ON PURPOSE for everyone to see SINCE THE VERY START of Bleach.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bleach/comments/4ylg1o/detailed_analysis_on_bleach_characters_final/

Check the symbolism close to the end of the post.

I totally agree. I basically have nothing more to say, but I wanted to add my agreement to this anyway.

Apr 4, 2019 1:47 PM

Nov 2008
mochakawaiibear said:
There's been buildup the whole series. It was so obvious. Ichigo and rukia have only been friends. She talked about the boy almost everyday to her dead brother.

Rukia NEVER SAID THESE WORDS

orihime going in for the kiss on unconscious ichigo.

I've never seen him look at rukia this way even when he saved her in SS

He's never blushed or got flustered when talking about rukia even when he saw her bare ass

And finally she looks LIKE HIS MOTHER. THE PERSON HES CARED ABOUT THE MOST IN THE SERIES
I actually wanted rukia and ichigo tho :(
THANK YOU, because Ichihime and RenRuki are my favorite Bleach pairings, Ichigo Kurosaki, Orihime Inoue and Renji Abari and Rukia Kuchiki

I mostly saw Ichigo and Rukia as a brother, sister relationship or just partners and Ichigo and Orihime as the Naruto and Hinata of Bleach and this is what saved the ending of the series for me, also I feel like Ichigo and Orihime are similar to Ichigo's parents.

Also I like Renji and Rukia getting together because they knew each other far more longer and I like the whole childhood friends getting together. (Most of the time)

also all those pairing idiots that destroyed there Bleach collection just because they hated the ending, yeah I really HOPE they feel like total dog shit now, because Kubo wanted this ending and got inspiration from dieing kid that had 18 months to live.

Also yeah just like with the ending of Naruto too and if you don't like the ending, its called fanfiction and fan art.
Apr 4, 2019 2:03 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
As someone who had a barely passing interest in Bleach and had a friend hardcore into it and this pairing. It felt pretty obvious to me, I mean even the chapter 0 really implies them meeting again and having another chance together.

But I get it, most popular ichiruki shippers were pissed. I'm still here for renruki tho so. :P
Apr 4, 2019 2:20 PM
May 2018
For what is worth, I'm happy Rukia and Renji ended up together, especially because of their backstory.
Apr 7, 2019 11:35 PM

Jan 2016
i am really happy to see other Renruki fans here :)

but I can understand that a lot of ichiruki fans are pissed but it should really not end up in such a war

A few days ago I was really shocked as someone here on MAL called me a "stupid cunt" because of my signature picture :((
It did not even write anything about this topic...this was a bit over the top imo

i never wanted a provocation or something I just wanted to show one of my OTPs

I have not really been aware that there is still so much hate
Apr 18, 2019 7:45 PM

Mar 2019
Ichihime canon is such an ass-pull pairing. I would've accepted it if it had been presented in a more reasonable and obvious way. Orihime's unrequited love for Ichigo looked like it would remain unrequited from what I had seen. Tf lol.

Kinda happy Renruki happened at least, wondering if it was mostly off-screen like Ichihime... Maybe I'll check it out later.
Eris-w-Apr 18, 2019 7:52 PM
Apr 18, 2019 8:00 PM

Feb 2019
Ichigo should have gotten with Neliel.
1. No pack-a-day voice like Rukia
2. Doesn't have to save her all the time like Orihime
3. She protect him, not the other way around
4. She thicc
4.5. She tall
5. Can ride on her back sometimes
6. Cute green hair
Jun 23, 2019 11:09 PM

Nov 2018
I didn't start following Bleach until after I saw that shitstorm ending lol man tumblr was wild that day. Ichigo x Rukia was one of the best pairings in all of anime, goes deeper than romance. Their bond feels more sensual than Natsu and Lucy, which is just puppy-collegey love at most, nothing serious. Endgame outcomes were garbage, watch episode 342 and you'll know why people were mad. Watch Fade to Black and you'll understand. But barring a sequel this series is dead and gone so no Boruto to further decline the series.
Jun 30, 2019 12:41 PM

Aug 2007
Rupdedudludu said:
People can shit on Bleach all they want. But I thank Kubo-Sensei for pissing on all the fucking shipper faggots. IchiRuki fags where delusional fucktards since the series started. Honestly I really like Rukia as a character but after the Soul Society arc her role was so fucking backshoved you can barely count her as a main character. If Bleach ended after SS I could understand IchiRuki a little bit more. But as it stands now Kubo just showed us how retarded shipper fags are. I'm not saying that IchiHime had perfect chemistry but neither got IchRuki, even less to an extend fucking kek.

Based

All shippers are trash.
Jun 30, 2019 4:04 PM

Apr 2016
I have no clue why people are upset about the pairing between fictional character within the name of ichigo or rukia that being said they should be together with how obvious the set ups were during the pilot of the series.
Jul 24, 2019 12:08 PM

Aug 2007
Akhdas said:
I have no clue why people are upset about the pairing between fictional character within the name of ichigo or rukia that being said they should be together with how obvious the set ups were during the pilot of the series.

If you're going by that logic then Orihime would be a ghost.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.