Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v8)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 63 64 [65] 66 67 » ... Last »
Nov 16, 2017 3:05 AM
Nov 2017
morningstone33 said:
frabulator said:
Could someone please help my verify this anime? All I remember about it is that I watched it before (like during the late 90's early 00's). I saw this thumb nail and just cant place the name.

Any suggestions?

https://myanimelist.net/character/1651/Carmen_99

Awesome! Good job :) that has been stumping me for months!
Nov 16, 2017 3:39 AM
Dec 2011
prix said:
kazurengan said:
Can someone help me remember this anime?

Anime is about some elite group that hunts monsters
A guy that isnt in that group later in the anime joins them and helps them, also later in the anime there is a pink haired girl from that elite group that becomes infected or something. And the new guy that joined must help her, by entering in her nightmare or something like that. I remember they kiss too somewhere in the anime i think

This is all i remember

Could that be https://myanimelist.net/anime/3407/Blassreiter

Nope, i remember it was more members in that elite group and the new guy had multi color hair i think, its quite a old anime style. I also remember inside the girls dream he found her as a child in the middle of some buildings
the monsters names were phantoms i think.
I also remember a scene inside a school or lab, where a scientist transformed into one of those monsters and the guy had to kill him
kazurenganNov 16, 2017 3:50 AM
Nov 16, 2017 9:04 AM

Aug 2012
kazurengan said:
prix said:

Could that be https://myanimelist.net/anime/3407/Blassreiter

Nope, i remember it was more members in that elite group and the new guy had multi color hair i think, its quite a old anime style. I also remember inside the girls dream he found her as a child in the middle of some buildings
I also remember a scene inside a school or lab, where a scientist transformed into one of those monsters and the guy had to kill him

Could it be this?
https://myanimelist.net/anime/916/Tokkou
Nov 16, 2017 9:05 AM
Dec 2011
morningstone33 said:
kazurengan said:

Could it be this?
https://myanimelist.net/anime/916/Tokkou

Holy shit. that's it. god bless you bro
Nov 16, 2017 10:39 AM
Aug 2017
Nov 16, 2017 10:53 AM

Aug 2015

https://myanimelist.net/anime/5204/Kara_no_Kyoukai_6__Boukyaku_Rokuon

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓☆ふわふわる▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ふわふわり☆▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      BE KAWAII         
Nov 16, 2017 11:07 AM
Apr 2016
It's an old Anime Movie based on a Chinese Legend 80s 90s
A boy going to a journet to find a Legendary Sword that many monsters protect it
an old man tell the boy to go straight into monsters. that's the only way
the boy see monsters and go right through them as he proceed the monsters begun to get much more scary but in a point he found out that monsters are just dust and mist and others just lost because of fear
Nov 16, 2017 1:57 PM

Nov 2013
@Takumi

You're welcome!

Interesting avatar by the way.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Nov 16, 2017 4:39 PM
Oct 2017
I believe it's an OVA, and that it's a cross over with a novel and a manga or something. I think each one tells different story in past, present and future?

It starts with a scene where characters take photograph of themselves. I think it was in a post apocalyptic setting though I'm not too sure. I also remember that there's a scene in a cinema or something and also a scene that shows two characters grabbing hands, not in a romantic way but more like they were in a void and one was saving the other?
Nov 16, 2017 4:47 PM

Nov 2013
@Niello

That's this one, I think. https://myanimelist.net/anime/14373/Arata_naru_Sekai__Worlds_Start_Load_End
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Nov 16, 2017 5:08 PM
Jan 2017
Well I've been trying to remember tgis one anime for like 2 weeks or so but basically its about this girl that was walking through school and bumped into this guy. Then she ended up fighting the guy and the guy won. Then they ended up being roommates so help would be appreciated and thanks.
Nov 16, 2017 6:15 PM
Oct 2017

That's the one, thank you.

EDIT: So, looking at the rating. This is one of those that got low rating because people haven't read the novel and manga so they don't know what's going on isn't it? And also one of those where I somehow was able to understand/guess enough of the story for things to make sense even though I haven't read any of the manga or novel.
NielloNov 16, 2017 6:23 PM
Nov 16, 2017 8:43 PM
Aug 2014
prix said:
If anyone knows the name of this hentai please let me know, its been bugging the hell out of me.

There is the protagonist(let's call him X), some boy(let's call him Y) and girls A and B.

Don't know if X and Y are relatives nor if any of the girls are relative to either of them either.

X will make a girl A submissive to him, not exactly as a slave more like a pet(don't remember if girl A was relative or anything), he uses a lot of sex toys in the process to make her submissive.

X house is a wooden sort of house I guess more of those old Japanese type of house, he will have sex with girl A I think in the entrance hall way or something I think, there is a lot of play that happens in the house.

Y finds out what X is doing and wants X to teach Y so he can do that with girl B which I think is Y's relative or something like that. Girl B is older than Y.

At the end both couples have sex at school, sports storage room on top of a tatami I think(sorry forgot the right name for this).

I think there was also a scene something about a bush.

HALP!
Nov 16, 2017 8:45 PM
Aug 2014
AnimeSavage02 said:
Well I've been trying to remember tgis one anime for like 2 weeks or so but basically its about this girl that was walking through school and bumped into this guy. Then she ended up fighting the guy and the guy won. Then they ended up being roommates so help would be appreciated and thanks.

try https://myanimelist.net/anime/30296/Rakudai_Kishi_no_Cavalry
Nov 16, 2017 8:48 PM

Jan 2015
AnimeSavage02 said:

Maybe Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry or Asterisk War.
Nov 16, 2017 9:04 PM
Aug 2014
Pyro said:
AnimeSavage02 said:

Maybe Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry or Asterisk War.

Its not asterisk war because there they don't share a room.
Nov 16, 2017 9:08 PM

Nov 2013
@Niello

You're welcome!

Maybe. It is a bit of a disadvantage, when you have only watched the OVA. Even if you can make sense of it.
Nov 16, 2017 11:40 PM
Oct 2017
TheBigGuy said:
@Niello

You're welcome!

Maybe. It is a bit of a disadvantage, when you have only watched the OVA. Even if you can make sense of it.

Now that I found the name again I think I will get to the novel and the manga eventually. They have to be doing something right when they could make me teary with all those handicaps, and in a span of an episode too.
Nov 17, 2017 7:31 AM

Jun 2013
Hey guys back at it again, someone posted this on discord and I wanted to know if this is from anime or just a regular normal fan art/ art, in other words does anyone know the sauce?

Thanks in advance!

Nov 17, 2017 11:04 AM
Mar 2015
i have watched an anime and i forget the anime name

i only remember that MC got accused by two girls in a train and a girl save MC with police (:
Nov 17, 2017 11:12 AM

Nov 2013
@kookr

That could be Denpa-teki na Kanojo.
Nov 17, 2017 11:14 AM

Oct 2017
A movie that starts with a boy pulling a sword out of a rock gaint's back.

Pretty old, from the 60s-70s I'd guess.
Kamille's a man's name, and I'm a man!
Nov 17, 2017 11:20 AM
Mar 2015
yessssss it is thaaaaaaank you god i have been looking for this anime for a long time (:
Nov 17, 2017 11:22 AM

Nov 2013
@kookr

You're welcome!
Nov 17, 2017 12:22 PM

Feb 2015
Does anyone knows anime used in this card?

I'm watching anime since 2012. I also play games, sometimes.

Don't bother me if you want to 'become friends' or things like that.
It's tiresome. I know you just want to collect some meaningless numbers.
Thought: How many people sparked H. Charlotta just for blue pot?
Nov 17, 2017 12:36 PM

Sep 2014
Dinkly said:
Looking for an anime ,where the world was fake ,and the only real human was the main heroine.
The fake city ,she lived in was populated with humanoid robots ,including the main male protagonist.The main character was able to gain consciousness ,somehow ,and started going against his schedule.
Other robot characters also started gaining consciousness ,and I think they were trying to figure out a way to escape.Through I think by breaking through a giant wall.

Can't think of the anime, but it hugely reminds me of the manga https://myanimelist.net/manga/28537/Classmate_Kamimura_Yuuka_wa_Kou_Itta
Nov 17, 2017 12:40 PM

Aug 2015
Hakaminah said:
Does anyone knows anime used in this card?

Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta

      BE KAWAII         
Nov 17, 2017 12:44 PM

Feb 2015

Thanks!
I'm watching anime since 2012. I also play games, sometimes.

Don't bother me if you want to 'become friends' or things like that.
It's tiresome. I know you just want to collect some meaningless numbers.
Thought: How many people sparked H. Charlotta just for blue pot?
Nov 17, 2017 1:38 PM

Apr 2009
NadekoDidNothing said:

Taiyou no Ouji: Horus no Daibouken
Nov 17, 2017 1:46 PM

Dec 2014
I don't know if this is an anime or manga, but since I remember colors, it's most likely an anime.

The scene goes like: There are a group of friends, (don't know how many there are), and their group is pretty tight and they don't just let anyone in their group. But they made an exception for this one girl. Later on the group started fighting for some reason and the new girl stepped in saying things like "She's just new to the group so she doesn't know if she can say things yet" which pissed off one of the members. He/She wanted to kick the new girl out because she's so "insensitive" about it. Anyone have any ideas?
Nov 17, 2017 2:34 PM

Oct 2017
Infernus_ said:
NadekoDidNothing said:

Taiyou no Ouji: Horus no Daibouken

That's it, thanks.
Kamille's a man's name, and I'm a man!
Nov 17, 2017 2:42 PM
Jul 2018
Tonyic said:
I don't know if this is an anime or manga, but since I remember colors, it's most likely an anime.

The scene goes like: There are a group of friends, (don't know how many there are), and their group is pretty tight and they don't just let anyone in their group. But they made an exception for this one girl. Later on the group started fighting for some reason and the new girl stepped in saying things like "She's just new to the group so she doesn't know if she can say things yet" which pissed off one of the members. He/She wanted to kick the new girl out because she's so "insensitive" about it. Anyone have any ideas?

Not sure if there is a scene like that in it, but could it be Majikoi?
Nov 17, 2017 3:30 PM
Feb 2016
One of my online friends needs help finding this anime for her friend, does this seem familiar to anyone? It is also not Wolf's Rain.
Nov 17, 2017 3:51 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Nov 17, 2017 4:00 PM

Jan 2008

The One Piece Gold movie. The flag girl for the race scene.
Nov 17, 2017 4:11 PM

Jun 2013
Ayano_Yuki said:
One of my online friends needs help finding this anime for her friend, does this seem familiar to anyone? It is also not Wolf's Rain.

Is it maybe Luger Code 1951? It only has one episode though
Nov 17, 2017 6:18 PM

May 2017
I have been trying to find this anime picture for almost six years. (Obviously, not the entire time, but every so often I will try and search for it.)

Unfortunately, I do not remember everything about the picture, but I will explain what I can remember.

There were two girls in the picture. They both had red hair, or reddish pink hair. One of the girls was laying on the floor on the left side of the picture and I believe she had neater and shorter hair. The other girl was standing up and was on the right side of the picture, and I believe she had slightly "messier" hair, and it was somewhat longer.

I forget what they were wearing. Maybe shorts, and t shirts, but most anime characters do.

They might have been in a castle. I think there was a checkered floor (like a chess board.) There might have been a window where you could see outside, or the picture faded from inside to an outside look. I'm less certain about all of this.

I first saw the picture on another forum way back in November in 2010. The board was closed and deleted forever, so the topic was lost, and I have been trying to find this picture ever since.

I am in the middle of searching for it again. I'll probably be doing this for a couple of days, and I could use some help. Whoever can help me find this picture will be my new best friend. We can hang out, you can talk to me about your favorite anime, and I will sit there and listen like I am madly in love with you. Thank you for anyone's help. ^_^
Nov 17, 2017 7:42 PM

Aug 2012
DemonicFang said:
Ayano_Yuki said:

Is it maybe Luger Code 1951? It only has one episode though

Yeah, it's definitely that
https://myanimelist.net/anime/31598/Luger_Code_1951
Nov 17, 2017 10:22 PM

Dec 2014
Lizzie_Jo_Steven said:

Given that your memory of the finer details are a bit fuzzy, the most I can recommend is to browse this (http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts?ms=1&page=34&tags=2girls+checkered_floor+&utf8=%E2%9C%93) and perhaps adjust tags as more details come to mind.
Nov 17, 2017 10:27 PM
Oct 2017
anyone knows where the character is?

I cut the pic because the pic was hentai, but I think this character is not from hentai ..

Nov 18, 2017 1:55 AM

Nov 2009
TheHonestThief said:
Lizzie_Jo_Steven said:

Given that your memory of the finer details are a bit fuzzy, the most I can recommend is to browse this (http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts?ms=1&page=34&tags=2girls+checkered_floor+&utf8=%E2%9C%93) and perhaps adjust tags as more details come to mind.

@Lizzie_Jo_Steven
Given the description, I'd try my chances with "dual_persona" tag http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts?ms=1&page=2&tags=checkered_floor+dual_persona+&utf8=%E2%9C%93
Something like this: http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/873844?tags=checkered_floor+dual_persona

It might have been Deviluke sisters from To Love Ru too (there are three sisters, all of them with pink hair).
flannanNov 18, 2017 2:00 AM
Nov 18, 2017 2:05 AM

Nov 2009
frigginturtle315 said:
ando015 said:

sounds like https://myanimelist.net/anime/10719/Boku_wa_Tomodachi_ga_Sukunai
it was a fantasy anime. the girl had armor on

Flashbacks to a fantasy girl standing on a field of grass? Could it be Fate/Stay Night ?
Nov 18, 2017 2:35 AM

Aug 2015
Lyyneheym said:
anyone knows where the character is?

I cut the pic because the pic was hentai, but I think this character is not from hentai ..

It's still from a hentai, her name is Aria Reiko. You're probably just thinking she looks like someone else; the blonde girl is a parody of Sena, so maybe she's a parody of someone too, but I don't think so.
Full pic:

      BE KAWAII         
Nov 18, 2017 5:44 AM
Nov 2017
This particular Scene from an anime has been bugging me. I clearly remember The Scene in my head, But I do not remember the title at all. All I know is that a boy promises to a girl to become a doctor or something of the sort to a girl to make her better in the future
Nov 18, 2017 5:46 AM

Sep 2017
In Angel Beats! The main character wants to become a doctor for his sister, is that the one you're looking for?

“If you live for yourself you’ve only got yourself to blame. So I can’t really blame anyone else and I don’t have any regrets.”

list

Nov 18, 2017 5:48 AM
Nov 2017
Do you Remember by chance what episode It is ? If not It's fine all I can add on to my description is that scene is set back when they're kids
Nov 18, 2017 6:06 AM
Nov 2017
Boom exactly what it was Thank you so much!
Nov 18, 2017 6:14 AM

Oct 2014
wait is that not the one show where Otakus got pissed coz the main girl was not "pure"?
Nov 18, 2017 8:50 AM
Nov 2017
Hello, can you guise find me the name of this anime that I've watched in my childhood? It sort of seems like mecha, the mech is all white with an orb/cockpit in the chest(i think) and its gauntlets look like a V. The characters I remember is a kid(MC), pink hair girl(heroine from the enemy side that sticks with MC?), and a perverted old man who is a midget with an ugly face. Please halp thanks.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 63 64 [65] 66 67 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Toru Furuya, voice of Amuro Char, has a 4.5 sexual affair with a woman in her 30s

LeonhartAugust - 1 hour ago

6 by Zarutaku »»
6 minutes ago

» Is there an extension that helps you fully block someone?

APolygons2 - Apr 18

34 by Daviljoe193 »»
8 minutes ago

Poll: » What type of manga -> anime adaptation do you prefer

Ventus_S - May 17

31 by animeadept »»
19 minutes ago

» 🌹 Anime Questionnaire 2024 🌹 ( 1 2 3 )

Shizuna - May 16

120 by MechKingKillbot »»
22 minutes ago

» "This was a Masterpiece!!!" sections or moments in shows that aren't that. ( 1 2 )

APolygons2 - Apr 27

65 by APolygons2 »»
25 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.