Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (111) « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »
Sep 27, 2017 7:50 PM

May 2012
Here my updated link to the TV trope challenge : https://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=801213

@Kreyul @NaineLIEz
Here are the proofs and my auto-confirm mistakes. Many are farfetched (as you'd supposed) so don't hesitate to invalide those entries.

I was wondering if my conquered challenge was still valid tho, since I have 20 entries on the Easy version ?

And Thank you very much for the Recommended Challenge. I'm planning to finish season 2 of K-On in a week or so. Should I resubmit this challenge ? If so, can I add it to the "turn-in" post with my recommended X2 challenge, so they won't be crossed out ?
AngelShivaSep 28, 2017 6:03 AM
Sep 28, 2017 2:12 AM

Feb 2013
SunflowerDaisho said:

Ritshiro said:
Challenge: Voice Actor/Actress Challenge
Start Date: April 8, 2016
End Date: May 14, 2017
Post Link: Here

Challenge: Scavenger Hunt #03
Start Date: July 8, 2016
End Date: May 14, 2017

(Voice Actor/Actress Challenge)
Sakura Taisen: Kanadegumi – series Type listed as Music

(Scavenger Hunt #03)
Yuri!!! on Ice – cannot use the same series for multiple Scavenger Hunts; already used for your SH #04

Replaced Sakura Taisen with Super Danganronpa 2.5: Komaeda Nagito to Sekai no Hakaimono.
Replaced Yui!!! on Ice with Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon.
Sep 28, 2017 3:41 AM

May 2009
Ritshiro said:
SunflowerDaisho said:

(Voice Actor/Actress Challenge)
Sakura Taisen: Kanadegumi – series Type listed as Music

(Scavenger Hunt #03)
Yuri!!! on Ice – cannot use the same series for multiple Scavenger Hunts; already used for your SH #04

Replaced Sakura Taisen with Super Danganronpa 2.5: Komaeda Nagito to Sekai no Hakaimono.
Replaced Yui!!! on Ice with Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon.

Your changes look great, you're all set now. Your Turn-Ins are now valid.
Sep 28, 2017 6:11 AM

Jan 2013
@SunflowerDaisho
Hi, i'm making the changes but i wanted to ask you how much a mixed eyes has to be. Since i always thought that having different tones of the same color also counted, i used it because i saw other users who did it too. And the previous inspector didn't say a thing about that.
Wyvern22Sep 28, 2017 9:20 AM
Sep 28, 2017 9:19 AM

Jan 2013
@SunflowerDaisho

Wyvern22 said:
Challenge: - The Alpha-Seasonal OVA Challenge -
Start Date: BC
End Date: 09.05.2017
Post Link: Link
Anime Tenchou – series must be longer than 20 minutes total

Replaced with Ace wo Nerae! 2

Wyvern22 said:
Challenge: - The People Challenge -
Version: Hard
Start Date: 31.03.2017
End Date: 10.05.2017
Rozen Maiden: Ouvertüre – selected character has pink eyes (or red depending on the adaptation), not purple
Corpse Party: Tortured Souls - Bougyakusareta Tamashii no Jukyou – selected character has blue eyes, not mixed eyes
Carnival Phantasm – selected character has blue eyes, not mixed eyes
Hello Kitty no Kaguya-hime – selected character is wearing a kimono, not a dress
Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2199: Tsuioku no Koukai – selected character does not have brown/tanned skin

Switched Precure All Stars Movie DX: Minna Tomodachi☆Kiseki no Zenin Daishuugou! (Honoka Yukishiro) with Rozen Maiden: Ouvertüre (Suigintou)

Wyvern22 said:
Challenge: - The Mystery Challenge -
Version: Medium
Start Date: 06.01.2017
End Date: 14.05.2017

Version: Easy

End Date: 19.05.2017

Challenge: - The Horror Challenge -
Start Date: 14.01.2017
End Date: 15.05.2017

(Mystery Challenge – Medium)
Corpse Party: Tortured Souls - Bougyakusareta Tamashii no Jukyou – series does not have a Sequel listed

(People Challenge – Easy)
Ooyasan wa Shishunki! – selected character has blue eyes, not mixed eyes
Tabi Machi Late Show – selected character is wearing a kimono, not a dress

(People Challenge – Medium)
Norn9: Norn+Nonet Recap – selected character has silver eyes, not mixed eyes
Carnival Phantasm: HibiChika Special – selected character has gold eyes, not mixed eyes

(Horror Challenge – Hard)
Mermaid's Scar – series does not have a Sequel listed

(Mystery)
Added the requirement "Watch a Mystery anime with an average score of 6 or under". So i moved there Tiger & Bunny: Too Many Cooks Spoil the Broth
Moved Corpse Party: Tortured Souls - Bougyakusareta Tamashii no Jukyou to "Watch an anime with 5 or less episodes" and deleted the requirement "Watch an anime that has a Sequel"

(People Easy)
Moved Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas - Meiou Shinwa 2 (Sasha) to "Wears a dress"
Moved Tabi Machi Late Show (Azuma's Husband) to "Wears glasses (not shades)"
Moved Hand Maid May Special (May) to "Green Eyes"

(Horror)
Switched Mermaid's Scar with Mermaid Forest OVA

Wyvern22Sep 28, 2017 9:30 AM
Sep 28, 2017 10:19 AM

May 2009
Wyvern22 said:
@SunflowerDaisho
Hi, i'm making the changes but i wanted to ask you how much a mixed eyes has to be. Since i always thought that having different tones of the same color also counted, i used it because i saw other users who did it too. And the previous inspector didn't say a thing about that.

For the Mixed Eyes section of the People Challenge, a character has to have two distinct colors. Different tones of the same color is extremely common in most characters and is just a result of shading and highlights. A good example of a character with two colors mixed together is Atsushi from Bungou Stray Dogs. His eyes are clearly yellow and purple. I'll call a senior inspector, @AYOSHINA, to verify.

Wyvern22 said:
@SunflowerDaisho

The following series look good and are now valid:

(Alpha-Seasonal OVA Challenge – Summer)
Sep 29, 2017 6:07 PM

Aug 2015
SunflowerDaisho said:
AYOSHINA said:
Challenge: 100 Episodes Challenge
Start Date: 04/27/17
End Date: 05/10/17
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1505105#msg45782184

Furusato Saisei: Nihon no Mukashibanashi – series not found on list and links to wrong page
Your Turn-In is still valid since you have additional entries that meet the necessary requirements.

Whoops, I mixed that up with a different series. I fixed it.

SunflowerDaisho said:
Wyvern22 said:
@SunflowerDaisho

For the Mixed Eyes section of the People Challenge, a character has to have two distinct colors. Different tones of the same color is extremely common in most characters and is just a result of shading and highlights. A good example of a character with two colors mixed together is Atsushi from Bungou Stray Dogs. His eyes are clearly yellow and purple. I'll call a senior inspector, @AYOSHINA, to verify.

Wyvern22 said:
@SunflowerDaisho

The following series look good and are now valid:

(Alpha-Seasonal OVA Challenge – Summer)

SunflowerDaisho is correct but I will say, which I would like to note that I do not speak for all Inspectors, if a character with the different tones of the same eye color are prominent, I will let it slid and mark it valid but that's just me so don't attack me bae.
Sep 30, 2017 8:20 AM
Mar 2014
NaineLIEz said:

Archer0596 said:

*your entry is valid, but the link does not lead to your challenge post. Please fix that in your turn-in post.

Will fix, but I would like to point out that this has happened to me before as well, and I had to fix it - likely a function of other people deleting posts above mine.

Any way of preventing this from happening repeatedly?

Oct 1, 2017 3:43 AM

Jul 2016
@Archer0596 Yup, there is a way. When you submit a new post (with quick reply or new reply doesn't matter), just refresh the page and click on your post number. That way the link will always lead to your post and not to another one unless it got moved to the previous page.
With that being said, somehow I can't seem to find your post anymore. Did you delete it or did I just look on the wrong page?
NaineLIEzOct 1, 2017 3:49 AM

"Happy Unbirthday."

set by ani
Oct 1, 2017 4:23 AM
Mar 2014
@NaineLIEz Doesn;t work. Couple of weeks later it ends up referring to a post or two below my post.

I can;t find my post either. I'm not sure if I delted it or not
Oct 1, 2017 4:49 AM

Jul 2016
@Archer0596 hm, weird. Just to make sure, the link you use does not end with e.g. #post132 right?
For your Horror Challenge, can you make a new post then? Since you have submitted the easy difficulty (first time), there shouldn't be any problems with previously watched series. Start date for your medium and hard difficulty would be today/tomorrow (whenever you decide to make a new post), or another inspector allows you to use the start date of your deleted post.

"Happy Unbirthday."

set by ani
Oct 2, 2017 4:44 PM

Dec 2015
AngelShiva said:
Here my updated link to the TV trope challenge : https://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=801213

@Kreyul @NaineLIEz
Here are the proofs and my auto-confirm mistakes. Many are farfetched (as you'd supposed) so don't hesitate to invalide those entries.

I was wondering if my conquered challenge was still valid tho, since I have 20 entries on the Easy version ?

And Thank you very much for the Recommended Challenge. I'm planning to finish season 2 of K-On in a week or so. Should I resubmit this challenge ? If so, can I add it to the "turn-in" post with my recommended X2 challenge, so they won't be crossed out ?

Yeah, if you swap some of your easy entries into your conquered, then your entry should be fine. & resubmit the challenge. Never add in new entries into an old post past 24 hours. Add a note linking to my previous message in your recommended x2 challenge stating that I've allowed it.
Oct 2, 2017 6:12 PM

May 2012
Kreyul said:
AngelShiva said:

@Kreyul @NaineLIEz

Yeah, if you swap some of your easy entries into your conquered, then your entry should be fine. & resubmit the challenge. Never add in new entries into an old post past 24 hours. Add a note linking to my previous message in your recommended x2 challenge stating that I've allowed it.

Ok thanks ! But unless I missed a post, I still don't know which entries for the trope challenge are invalid :)
Oct 4, 2017 1:19 PM

May 2009
Wyvern22 said:
Wyvern22 said:
End Date: 10.05.2017
Rozen Maiden: Ouvertüre – selected character has pink eyes (or red depending on the adaptation), not purple
Corpse Party: Tortured Souls - Bougyakusareta Tamashii no Jukyou – selected character has blue eyes, not mixed eyes
Carnival Phantasm – selected character has blue eyes, not mixed eyes
Hello Kitty no Kaguya-hime – selected character is wearing a kimono, not a dress
Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2199: Tsuioku no Koukai – selected character does not have brown/tanned skin

Switched Precure All Stars Movie DX: Minna Tomodachi☆Kiseki no Zenin Daishuugou! (Honoka Yukishiro) with Rozen Maiden: Ouvertüre (Suigintou)

Wyvern22 said:

Ooyasan wa Shishunki! – selected character has blue eyes, not mixed eyes
Tabi Machi Late Show – selected character is wearing a kimono, not a dress

Norn9: Norn+Nonet Recap – selected character has silver eyes, not mixed eyes
Carnival Phantasm: HibiChika Special – selected character has gold eyes, not mixed eyes

(People Easy)
Moved Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas - Meiou Shinwa 2 (Sasha) to "Wears a dress"
Moved Tabi Machi Late Show (Azuma's Husband) to "Wears glasses (not shades)"
Moved Hand Maid May Special (May) to "Green Eyes"

(People Challenge – Hard)
Your switch for the Purple Eyes and the Wears A Dress requirement are accepted. And after some reconsideration, I can accept both Mochida Yuka and Toosaka Rin for the Mixed Eyes requirement. The following requirements are still invalid:

The changes you made are accepted and after reconsideration, I will accept Satonaka Chie for the Mixed Eyes requirement. Your entry is now valid.

After reconsideration, I can accept Yuiga Kakeru for the Mixed Eyes requirement. The following requirements are still invalid:
Oct 4, 2017 3:41 PM

Jan 2013
@SunflowerDaisho

Swaped Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2199: Tsuioku no Koukai with Fuyu no Semi: Tokubetsu Henshuuhan (Touma Kusaka)

Moved Kuroko no Basket Movie 3: Winter Cup Soushuuhen - Tobira no Mukou (Seijuurou Akashi) from the Hard Challenge to "Mixed Eyes"
Moved Carnival Phantasm: HibiChika Special (Hibiki Hibino) to "Orange Hair"
Moved Ushio to Tora: Comically Deformed Theater to "Has a full male cast" on the Hard Challenge

Thanks a lot for the patience!!

Oct 4, 2017 4:42 PM

May 2009
Wyvern22 said:
@SunflowerDaisho

Swaped Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2199: Tsuioku no Koukai with Fuyu no Semi: Tokubetsu Henshuuhan (Touma Kusaka)

Moved Kuroko no Basket Movie 3: Winter Cup Soushuuhen - Tobira no Mukou (Seijuurou Akashi) from the Hard Challenge to "Mixed Eyes"
Moved Carnival Phantasm: HibiChika Special (Hibiki Hibino) to "Orange Hair"
Moved Ushio to Tora: Comically Deformed Theater to "Has a full male cast" on the Hard Challenge

Thanks a lot for the patience!!

Great! Everything looks good and you're all set. Both entries are now valid.
Oct 5, 2017 9:03 AM

Dec 2015
AngelShiva said:
Ok thanks ! But unless I missed a post, I still don't know which entries for the trope challenge are invalid :)

I'll accept most of your proofs except:
Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season (Dragged into Drag)
Naruto: Takigakure no Shitou - Ore ga Eiyuu Dattebayo! (Monumental Damage Resistance)
Naruto Narutimate Hero 3: Tsuini Gekitotsu! Jounin vs. Genin!! Musabetsu Dairansen taikai Kaisai!! (Important Hair Accessory)
Oct 5, 2017 4:48 PM

Apr 2015
NaineLIEz said:
CathJ said:
Challenge: Adaptions Challenge
Version: Hard (first time)
Start Date: Aug.19.2016
End Date: April 14, 2017
Post Link: Post #61

*Binzume Yousei is an Original.

Changed Binzume Yousei with Nyanko Days and re-turned in
Oct 9, 2017 1:37 AM

Apr 2011
NaineLIEz said:
yamashigi said:
Challenge: The Unrated Challenge
Version: Conquered
Start Date: 13 Apr 2017
End Date: 10 May 2017
Post Link: click

*according to your anime list you have watched Cluster A in July. Change your end date, then you are set.

Fixed and resubmitted :3
Oct 10, 2017 4:20 AM

May 2009
IF TURN-IN POST HAS BEEN CROSSED OUT,
PLEASE RESUBMIT ONCE CORRECTIONS HAVE BEEN MADE.

Wyvern22 said:
Challenge: - The Adaptions Challenge -
Start Date: 06.04.2017

Yurumates 3D Plus – series Source listed as Unknown, not 4-koma manga
Lupin the IIIrd: Chikemuri no Ishikawa Goemon – series Source listed as Manga, not a miscellaneous Source

AYOSHINA said:
Challenge: School Challenge
Start Date: Before Club
End Date: Before Club
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1616522#msg50794900

Arcade Gamer Fubuki Extra – series must be 15+ minutes total
Your Turn-In is still valid since you have additional entries that meet the necessary requirements.
Fixed

1elf said:
Challenge: May 2017 Challenge
Version: ---
Start Date: May 1st, 2017
End Date: May 21th, 2017
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1611420#msg50556722

Detective Conan Movie 19: The Hellfire Sunflowers – series does not appear to be a Sequel; listed as a Side story to Detective Conan

lanblade said:
Challenge: SH 17
Start Date: 4/29/2017
End Date: 5/21/2017
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1610244#msg50540166

Anitore! XX – series listed under your Plan to Watch

Zenit said:
Challenge: The Special-Per-Day Challenge
Start Date: 13 May, 2017
End Date: 22 May, 2017

Luger Code 1951 – series Type listed as ONA

Kreyul said:
Challenge: User Ratings Challenge x2
Start Date: 1/8/17
End Date: 5/19/17

(User Ratings Challenge x2 – Medium)
Yuugo: Koushounin – selected user (hakeem55555) is not a member of the club and is not listed in the Hall of Fame
Shigofumi – selected user (Zenit) has Score listed as 6, not 7
Pico x CoCo x Chico – cannot find selected user (OhTaKuSo) on MAL or listed on the Hall of Fame

(User Ratings Challenge x2 – Easy)
Girls und Panzer der Film Specials – cannot find selected user (JEFE1177) on MAL or listed on the Hall of Fame

Dakenfromvault1 said:
Challenge: The Mecha Challenge
Version: easy 1st run
Start Date: before club
End Date: before club
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1554390&show=100#msg50854145

Challenge: The Harem Challenge
Version: easy 1st run
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1610787&show=50#msg50853365

(Mecha Challenge – Easy)
Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid Episode 000 – series must be 15+ minutes total

(Harem Challenge – Easy)
Masamune-kun no Revenge – series has more than 100K - 200K members; currently at 232,752 total members

AYOSHINA said:
Challenge: Numbers Challenge x2
Version: #07 Challenge x2
Start Date: 04/25/17
End Date: 05/25/17
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1585650&show=50#msg50491208

Kill la Kill Specials – series Duration listed as 18 min. per ep.

StakeMammon said:
April Challenge 2017
Link: Here
Date: 26.5.2017

Your entry is valid; however, please edit your Turn-In post to correctly reflect that you're turning in the May 2017 Challenge.
Fixed

Punkero said:
Challenge: People Challenge
Start Date: 25/10/2016
End Date: 28/05/2017
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1533779&show=50#msg48293284

Chitose Get You!! – selected character listed as Supporting, not Main

KnightA said:
Start Date: May 1st 2017
End Date: May 28th 2017

Xiyouji zhi Dasheng Guilai – series not found on list
Sekaiichi Hatsukoi 2 – series not found on list
Mousou Dairinin – series not found on list
Kono Danshi, Uchuujin to Tatakaemasu. – series not found on list

KenApplepi said:
Challenge: school challenge
Version: easy
Post Link: here

Kuroko no Basket – the main cast is not entirely female

OmegaOtaku said:
Challange: Sci-Fi Challange
Version: Easy (previously seen)
Start Date: 02/06/2017
End Date: 02/06/2017
Link: #12

Challenge: #10 Challenge
Start Date: 28/01/2017
Post Link: #7

(Sci-Fi Challenge)
Aria The Origination – series has more than 3 Main characters

(Numbers Challenge – #10)
Shingeki no Kyojin Movie 1: Guren no Yumiya – series has no "0" in Ranked; currently at #1133
Eikyuu Kazoku – series has no "0" in Popularity; currently at #4186
Punch Line – series does not have between 100,000 - 109,999 total Members; currently at 113,793
Owari no Seraph: Nagoya Kessen-hen – selected Review shows date as Dec 9, 2015

AYOSHINA said:
Challenge: Sci-Fi Challenge
Start Date: 06/01/17
End Date: 06/01/17
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1621103&show=0#msg50950707

Amazing Nuts! – series has none of the Genre tag options listed in said requirement
Fixed

KuhakuyaL said:
Challenge:The Movie-Per-Day Challenge
Version:Hard
(If applicable: Easy/Medium/Hard/Conquered | Winter/Spring/Summer/Fall)
Start Date:04/05/2017
End Date:02/06/2017
Post Link:here

Naruto: Takigakure no Shitou - Ore ga Eiyuu Dattebayo! – series Type listed as Special

heinrich6745 said:
Challenge: The hentai Challenge
Start date: 6/1/17
End date: 6/2/17
Post link: Here
H-profile: Here

Please change your challenge End Date to 06.03.17, as a number of your Start/End dates has said date listed
Monmusu Quest! – series has more than 500 Members; currently at 1,302
Chimera: Target I Datenshi Kourin – series does not have the Action tag under Genres
Moke Moke Taishou Dendo Musume Arisa – series not found on list
Bakuhatsu Sunzen!! Tenshi no Countdown – series not found on list
Kimi no Mana wa Rina Witch – series cannot be used more than once
The following series are listed under Currently Watching despite having watched all episodes: Seiso de Majime na Kanojo ga, Saikyou Yaricir ni Kanyuu Saretara...? The Animation, Boku to Misaki-sensei, Ero Manga! H mo Manga mo Step-up♪, Kyonyuu Reijou MC Gakuen, Nuki Doki! Tenshi to Akuma no Sakusei Battle - Revolution

Punkero said:
Challenge: Scavenger Hunt #16
Start Date: 09/05/2017
End Date: 04/06/2017
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1606248#msg50293411

Challenge: Movie-Per-Day Challenge Second Run
Start Date: 27/05/2017
End Date: 05/06/2017
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1481059&show=150#msg50620682

(Scavenger Hunt – "Myth" Set - SH 16)
Your Turn-In is valid; however, please edit your challenge Start Date in your Turn In post to accurately reflect your challenge post date (Apr 9, 2017).

(Movie-Per-Day Challenge – Easy x2)
Your Turn-In is valid; however, I noticed that your first run of the Movie-Per-Day Challenge – Easy is not listed in the Hall of Fame.

AngelHana said:
Challenge: Slice of Life Challenge
Version: Easy (first time)
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1532581&show=150

Clannad: After Story - Mou Hitotsu no Sekai, Kyou-hen – series does not contain the Slice of Life tag under Genres
Chibi Maruko-chan Movie – series does not contain the Slice of Life tag under Genres

SheyCroix said:
Challenge : The Movie Timeline Challenge
Start Date : Jun 30, 2016
End Date : Jun 05
Post Link : https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1528573#msg46710587

Chuumon no Ooi Ryouriten (1991) – movies from 1978 and on must be 20 minutes or longer
Super Child – movie Aired in 1994, not '95

Even Entries Completed
#4002 ― #4100 | #4152 ― #4200

Turn-in #4030, #4048, #4082 skipped ― @AYOSHINA, inspection needed.
SunflowerDaishoNov 18, 2017 6:49 AM
Oct 10, 2017 6:08 AM

Sep 2016
@SunflowerDaisho

do i have to replace it or just re do the whole challange?
if it's a redo since is the 24th day can i turn it into medium difficulty?

sorry for being dumb

KuhakuyaL said:

Naruto: Takigakure no Shitou - Ore ga Eiyuu Dattebayo! – series Type listed as Special

Oct 10, 2017 6:27 AM

Feb 2014
@SunflowerDaisho

Moved Chitose get you!! to blue hair, which the male MC has and Adesugata Mahou no Sannin Musume to purple hair, because Yuu has it when transformed in Creamy Mami.
Oct 10, 2017 7:13 AM

Jan 2013
SunflowerDaisho said:
Wyvern22 said:
Challenge: - The Adaptions Challenge -
Start Date: 06.04.2017
Lupin the IIIrd: Chikemuri no Ishikawa Goemon – series Source listed as Manga, not a miscellaneous Source

Added Koroshiya-san: The Hired Gun
Added Kyoushoku Soukou Guyver and changed turn-in ending date
Oct 10, 2017 8:17 AM

Sep 2015
@SunflowerDaisho
(Harem Challenge – Easy)
changed "✘ Masamune-kun no Revenge – series has more than 100K - 200K members; currently at 232,752 total members"
to "Watch an anime with 200k+ members - School Days"

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Oct 10, 2017 8:36 AM

Dec 2015
SunflowerDaisho said:
Kreyul said:

Yuugo: Koushounin – selected user (hakeem55555) is not a member of the club and is not listed in the Hall of Fame
Pico x CoCo x Chico – cannot find selected user (OhTaKuSo) on MAL or listed on the Hall of Fame

Girls und Panzer der Film Specials – cannot find selected user (JEFE1177) on MAL or listed on the Hall of Fame

Medium:
hakeem55555 replaced with Phraze
Zenit replaced with DarkFaerie
OhTaKuSo replaced with MaxPN

Easy:
JEFE1177 replaced with lanblade

Thank god....this is the last one.
Oct 10, 2017 8:46 AM

May 2014
SunflowerDaisho said:
@AYOSHINA

SecretDinosaur said:
Challenge: Series per 2 Days Challenge
Start Date: 3.10.2017
End Date: 4.5.2019

None of the series used have the Start or End Date specified; cannot confirm if the series were Completed on the assigned day(s)

I fixed my list.
SecretDinosaurOct 10, 2017 8:51 AM
Oct 10, 2017 9:49 AM
VA-11 HALL-A

Aug 2014
@SunflowerDaisho - Fixed invalid entries.

Sci-fi: Changed the requirement for Aria the Orgination.

Numbers #10: Swapped popularity entry to Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season.
Swapped ranked entry to Tsugumomo.
Swapped total members entry to Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism.
Added screenshot for Owari no Seraph as timezone difference makes the date different.
Added screenshots to all entries... dammit I need to not be lazy and do that for these. >.<

Do I have to re-submit them?

"𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚒𝚡 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜."
☆ 𝙰𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚝 ☆
☆ 𝚅𝙽𝙳𝚋 ☆
☆ 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚢 ☆
Oct 10, 2017 10:16 AM

Mar 2017
NaineLIEz said:
NickWilks said:
Challenge: Mystery Challenge
Start Date: 30th April 2017
End Date: 20th May 2017
Post Link: #162

*the requirement "Watch an OVA/Special" was used twice.
*Nekomonogatari: Kuro is not tagged with Mystery.
*please change your end date to May 27, since you have completed Conan vs Kid vs Yaiba in this day.

I have fixed these now and Re-turned In #5199

*the requirement "Watch an OVA/Special" was used twice - I have changed the requirement to "Watch an anime adapted from a light novel/novel"

*Nekomonogatari: Kuro is not tagged with Mystery - I have changed this to Occultic;Nine

*please change your end date to May 27, since you have completed Conan vs Kid vs Yaiba in this day - Done

Also, are we supposed to get a notification when our entries are invalid? I only found this because i looked in the Hall of Fame. Cheers.
NickWilksOct 10, 2017 10:44 AM
Oct 10, 2017 12:09 PM

Jan 2011
SunflowerDaisho said:

lanblade said:
Challenge: SH 17
Start Date: 4/29/2017
End Date: 5/21/2017
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1610244#msg50540166

Thanks for catching that, I've added it to completed now and put Oct 10th's date in red for the challenge and turn-in.
To confirm, here's a screencap of my torrent files: https://i.imgur.com/yrkN43e.jpg I downloaded them the day before I watched the show.
Oct 10, 2017 1:41 PM

May 2009
KuhakuyaL said:

KuhakuyaL said:

You can replace the entry, if you happened to watch a Movie on the required date of May 27th. Or, if you happened to watch a second Movie on May 28th, you can count the 27th as your one "missed day" and list two movies completed on the 28th. If you cannot do either of these, then you can change your Version to Medium and change your End Date to the date you finished your 20th Movie.

Punkero said:
@SunflowerDaisho

Moved Chitose get you!! to blue hair, which the male MC has and Adesugata Mahou no Sannin Musume to purple hair, because Yuu has it when transformed in Creamy Mami.

Everything looks good now, and you're all set. Your Turn In is now valid.

Wyvern22 said:
SunflowerDaisho said:

Added Koroshiya-san: The Hired Gun
Added Kyoushoku Soukou Guyver and changed turn-in ending date

Dakenfromvault1 said:
@SunflowerDaisho
(Harem Challenge – Easy)
changed "✘ Masamune-kun no Revenge – series has more than 100K - 200K members; currently at 232,752 total members"
to "Watch an anime with 200k+ members - School Days"

Kreyul said:
SunflowerDaisho said:

Medium:
hakeem55555 replaced with Phraze
Zenit replaced with DarkFaerie
OhTaKuSo replaced with MaxPN

Easy:
JEFE1177 replaced with lanblade

Thank god....this is the last one.

Everything looks good now, and you're all set. Both of your Turn Ins are now valid.

OmegaOtaku said:
@SunflowerDaisho - Fixed invalid entries.

Sci-fi: Changed the requirement for Aria the Orgination.

Numbers #10: Swapped popularity entry to Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season.
Swapped ranked entry to Tsugumomo.
Swapped total members entry to Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism.
Added screenshot for Owari no Seraph as timezone difference makes the date different.
Added screenshots to all entries... dammit I need to not be lazy and do that for these. >.<

Do I have to re-submit them?

Everything looks good and since your post was not crossed out, you do not need to resubmit. You're all set, and your Turn Ins are now valid.

lanblade said:
SunflowerDaisho said:

Thanks for catching that, I've added it to completed now and put Oct 10th's date in red for the challenge and turn-in.
To confirm, here's a screencap of my torrent files: https://i.imgur.com/yrkN43e.jpg I downloaded them the day before I watched the show.

Everything looks good, and the screenshot is enough proof for me. You can delete the "Oct 10th" date in red and retain your original End Date. Otherwise, you're all set. Your Turn In is now valid.
Oct 10, 2017 2:11 PM

Sep 2016
SunflowerDaisho said:
KuhakuyaL said:

You can replace the entry, if you happened to watch a Movie on the required date of May 27th. Or, if you happened to watch a second Movie on May 28th, you can count the 27th as your one "missed day" and list two movies completed on the 28th. If you cannot do either of these, then you can change your Version to Medium and change your End Date to the date you finished your 20th Movie.

changed to medium edited turn in post too
Oct 10, 2017 3:15 PM

May 2009
KuhakuyaL said:
SunflowerDaisho said:

changed to medium edited turn in post too

Everything looks good and you're all set. Your Turn In is now valid.
Oct 10, 2017 4:04 PM

Aug 2015
SunflowerDaisho said:
AYOSHINA said:
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1616522#msg50794900

Arcade Gamer Fubuki Extra – series must be 15+ minutes total

Fixed.

SunflowerDaisho said:
AYOSHINA said:
Version: #07 Challenge x2
Start Date: 04/25/17
End Date: 05/25/17
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1585650&show=50#msg50491208

When I submitted my turn-in for this challenge, MAL had Kill la Kill 1 ep listed which was back in in May. As of August, they updated the ep count which was discussed in the the discussion board of the anime here. But since I have no proof damn you MAL, I'll replace it with this and change the end date to 10/10/17

SunflowerDaisho said:
AYOSHINA said:
Start Date: 06/01/17
End Date: 06/01/17
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1621103&show=0#msg50950707

Amazing Nuts! – series has none of the Genre tag options listed in said requirement

Fixed.
Oct 13, 2017 2:48 AM

Jul 2009
NaineLIEz said:

AngelHana said:
Challenge: Horror Challenge
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1537738&show=100#post147

Challenge:Voice Actor/Actress Challenge
Version: x1
Start Date: March 25th, 2016
End Date: May 4th, 2017
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1494245&show=0#post4

Horror Challenge (Easy):
*link does not lead to your challenge post.
*Steins;Gate Movie: Fuka Ryouiki no Déjà vu is not tagged with Horror.
*Zonmi-chan: Meat Pie of the Dead is less than 15 minutes.

Voice Actor/Actress Challenge:
*Ranpo Edogawa is a supporting character in Bungou Stray Dogs

Horror Challenge (Easy)
Fixed my link
Replaced watch a movie: Steins;Gate Movie: Fuka Ryouiki no Déjà vu with Watch a Horror anime with an average score of over 7: Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori
Replaced Watch a series with less than 10k members: Zonmi-chan: Meat Pie of the Dead with Watch a Horror anime with a "Vampire" tag: Blood+

All the replaced anime were completed even before I started the challenge.

Voice Actor/Actress Challenge
Replaced Ranpo Edogawa with Saki Morimi from Higashi no Eden voiced by Saori Hayami.

NaineLIEz said:

AngelHana said:
Challenge: Historical Challenge
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1531040&show=100#post133

Historical Challenge (easy):
*The following series are not tagged with Historical:
InuYasha: Kuroi Tessaiga
InuYasha
InuYasha: Kanketsu-hen

Replaced InuYasha: Kuroi Tessaiga with 91 Days Recap
Replaced InuYasha with Baccano
Replaced InuYasha: Kanketsu-hen with Ozmafia!!

All the replaced anime were completed before before I started the challenge.

SunflowerDaisho said:

AngelHana said:
Challenge: Slice of Life Challenge
Version: Easy (first time)
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1532581&show=150

Clannad: After Story - Mou Hitotsu no Sekai, Kyou-hen – series does not contain the Slice of Life tag under Genres
Chibi Maruko-chan Movie – series does not contain the Slice of Life tag under Genres

Replaced Clannad: After Story - Mou Hitotsu no Sekai, Kyou-hen with Clannad: Mou Hitotsu no Sekai, Tomoyo-hen
Replaced Chibi Maruko-chan Movie with Watch a series with more than 80k members: Hachimitsu to Clover

AngelHanaOct 13, 2017 4:19 AM

signature set credited to Bunnyama

「No human has ever been whole. 」
Oct 16, 2017 12:15 AM

Jul 2016
@starfishalliance yes, you need to resubmit since your original turn-in has been crossed out. Feel free to add that it is a return-in, but it's not necessary.

"Happy Unbirthday."

set by ani
Oct 17, 2017 1:59 PM

May 2009
AngelHana said:
SunflowerDaisho said:

Replaced Clannad: After Story - Mou Hitotsu no Sekai, Kyou-hen with Clannad: Mou Hitotsu no Sekai, Tomoyo-hen
Replaced Chibi Maruko-chan Movie with Watch a series with more than 80k members: Hachimitsu to Clover

Everything looks good, and you're all set. Your Turn In is now valid.

AYOSHINA said:
SunflowerDaisho said:

When I submitted my turn-in for this challenge, MAL had Kill la Kill 1 ep listed which was back in in May. As of August, they updated the ep count which was discussed in the the discussion board of the anime here. But since I have no proof damn you MAL, I'll replace it with this and change the end date to 10/10/17

The Kill la Kill Specials need to be replaced with a series that has 27 min. per episode. Utawarerumono OVA Picture Drama also only has 18 min. length episodes.
SunflowerDaishoOct 17, 2017 4:46 PM
Oct 18, 2017 8:39 AM

May 2014
NaineLIEz said:

SecretDinosaur said:
Challenge: The Psychological Challenge
Version: N/A
End Date: 05/20/17

*Mirai Nikki Redial is a sequel, not a Spin-Off/Side Story/other.
*no entry found for the requirement "Watch an anime adapted from a manga".
*Selector Infected WIXOSS is not adapted from a Game/Visual Novel.
*Gantz doesn't have less than 100k members.
*Grisaia no Rakuen used twice: for "Watch an episode that has 10 or less episodes" and "Watch an anime where the main character is a child/teenager".

I have fixed my list
Oct 18, 2017 3:20 PM

Aug 2015
SunflowerDaisho said:
AngelHana said:

Everything looks good, and you're all set. Your Turn In is now valid.

AYOSHINA said:

The Kill la Kill Specials need to be replaced with a series that has 27 min. per episode. Utawarerumono OVA Picture Drama also only has 18 min. length episodes.

Well shit. I misread that as the 8 challenge, not the seven. Replaced it with I: Wish You Were Here.
Oct 18, 2017 5:37 PM

May 2009
SecretDinosaur said:
SunflowerDaisho said:
@AYOSHINA

None of the series used have the Start or End Date specified; cannot confirm if the series were Completed on the assigned day(s)

I fixed my list.

All of the "Per-Day" challenges require the Start and End Dates to be specified and, ideally, match up with the Last Updated date. Because neither of these dates line up with when each series was suppose to have been watched, you will need to provide proof to have your challenge validated. A screenshot of the History for Episodes Watched would be sufficient proof.

AYOSHINA said:
SunflowerDaisho said:

Well shit. I misread that as the 8 challenge, not the seven. Replaced it with I: Wish You Were Here.

I hate to say this... But you have I: Wish You Were Here on your list as Currently Watching at -/4 episodes...
Oct 18, 2017 6:13 PM

Aug 2015
SunflowerDaisho said:
SecretDinosaur said:

I fixed my list.

All of the "Per-Day" challenges require the Start and End Dates to be specified and, ideally, match up with the Last Updated date. Because neither of these dates line up with when each series was suppose to have been watched, you will need to provide proof to have your challenge validated. A screenshot of the History for Episodes Watched would be sufficient proof.

AYOSHINA said:

I hate to say this... But you have I: Wish You Were Here on your list as Currently Watching at -/4 episodes...

My life. Just marked it completed
Oct 19, 2017 9:47 AM

May 2014
SunflowerDaisho said:
SecretDinosaur said:

I fixed my list.

I did my challenge back in March so I'm not sure how to get my watch history records from that far back. I guess I could redo the challenge
SecretDinosaurOct 19, 2017 9:57 AM
Oct 19, 2017 1:07 PM

May 2009
AYOSHINA said:
SunflowerDaisho said:

Haha. You're all set, and your Turn In is now valid.

SecretDinosaur said:
SunflowerDaisho said:

I did my challenge back in March so I'm not sure how to get my watch history records from that far back. I guess I could redo the challenge

You can get the episode history for each series by going into your list. Just find the series you want to see the history for, click Edit, and there you should see a link that says History under Episodes Watched. That will bring up a list of Episode Details that will have the date and time for each episode that was added for that series.
Oct 21, 2017 9:27 AM

May 2014
SunflowerDaisho said:
AYOSHINA said:

Haha. You're all set, and your Turn In is now valid.

SecretDinosaur said:

You can get the episode history for each series by going into your list. Just find the series you want to see the history for, click Edit, and there you should see a link that says History under Episodes Watched. That will bring up a list of Episode Details that will have the date and time for each episode that was added for that series.

I added proof to my challenge
Oct 25, 2017 11:11 AM

Jul 2016
@NickWilks Yea, MAL should have sent notifications, but apparently it doesn't work sometimes. But your entry looks good now.

@SecretDinosaur about your psychological challenge/corrections: Mirai Nikki (TV): Ura Mirai Nikki is not tagged with psychological. The rest looks good. If you have fixed it, you can resubmit the challenge since your original turn-in has been crossed out.

"Happy Unbirthday."

set by ani
Oct 25, 2017 11:12 AM

Jul 2016
OmegaOtaku said:
Challenge: #07 Challenge
Start Date: 19/01/2017
End Date: 21/05/2017
Post Link: #19

*Arete Hime does not have a 7 in its popularity (#3902 right now).
*Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 does not have a 7 in its rating (8.96).
Resolved

starfishalliance said:
Start Date: before challenge
End Date: before challenge
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=802469

Challenge: Military Challenge
Start Date: May 2, 2017
End Date: May 26, 2017
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=801708

School Challenge:
*Oshiete! Galko-chan is not tagged with school.
*Daidouji, Tomoyo has purple hair thus she does not count as a main character with a natural hair color.
Resolved

Military Challenge:
*Your entry is valid, but you can change your start date to "before club" since you have used a few series which you have previously completed.
Resolved

shina_luna said:
Challenge: Unrated Challenge
Start Date: May 27, 2016
End Date: 21.05.2017
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1511558#msg46214391

*according to your anime list you have completed Last Exile: Ginyoku no Fam Movie - Over the Wishes before your start date of the challenge.
*Kokoro no Chikara cannot be found in your list.

LumisEterne said:
Start Date: 01/05/2017
End Date: 14/05/2017
Post Link: [x]

Sorry for the late submission, it has been a busy week for me.

*Kuroshitsuji II is in your watching list.

SomeFun said:
Challenge : May 2017 Challenge
Start Date : May 2nd
End Date : May 22nd
Post Link : Here

*Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 2nd Season and Tiger & Bunny are last updated after May; cannot confirm if you have watched the series in the given time period for now.
Resolved

Shanayaaa said:
Challenge: School
Start/End date: Before club
Link: Here

*your entry is valid since you have enough entries that meet the requirements, but please make the following changes:
*please remove/fix Okusama ga Seitokaichou! since the listed studio has more than 50 series.
Resolved

GameChanger8 said:
Version: N/A
Start Date: 5/1/17
End Date: 5/24/17
Link: #100

*your entry is valid, but the link does not lead to your challenge entry.

Dakenfromvault1 said:
Challenge: The Sports Challenge - Style 2
Version: Easy 1st run
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1500085&show=100#msg50867434

*Captain Tsubasa: Road to 2002 is not a movie.
Resolved

Elemental_Wizard said:
Challenge: Fantasy Challenge
Post Link: Boop

*Kaitou Joker and Gosick are not tagged with fantasy.
*Gake no Ue no Ponyo is not rated lower than 7.5 .

Elemental_Wizard said:
Challenge: The Military Challenge
Start Date: Before club
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1596965&show=50#post66

*Kuroshitsuji is not tagged with military.

Omelettecat said:
Challenge: Mystery Challenge
End Date: 5/26/17

Upgrading From: Easy
Upgrading To: Medium

*Shinsekai yori did not air for more than 2-cours in length.
*your challenge turn-in isn't an upgrade yet, so you can remove the last two lines.

sharon56706 said:
Challenge: Scavenger Hunt #03
Start Date: May 24, 2017
End Date: May 27, 2017

*Wakaba*Girl: Onsen Tsukaritai does not have only one fansub group listed.

AYOSHINA said:
Version: #08 Challenge x2
Start Date: 04/26/17
End Date: 05/28/17
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1585654&show=50#msg50502041

*Kara no Kyoukai: Shuushou was already used in your #04 (x3) challenge (watch a series with 4 forum discussions).
Resolved

MizoPro said:

Start Date: May, 3rd 2017

End Date: May, 30th 2017

Post Link: HERE

*Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season is not in your completed list.

NickWilks said:
Challenge: Movie-Per-Day Challenge
Start Date:11/05/2017
End Date:20/05/2017
Post Link:Link

*according to your anime list, you have watched Higashi no Eden Movie I: The King of Eden on Apr 9, 2017.
Resolved

Wyvern22 said:
Challenge: - The Romance Challenge x2 -
Start Date: 05.04.2017
End Date: 30.05.2017

Challenge: - The Mecha Challenge -
Start Date: 21.11.2016

Challenge: - The Featured Article Challenge -

Romance Challenge x2:
*Rec: Yurusarezarumono is less than 15 mins.
Resolved

Mecha Challenge:
*Trava: Fist Planet is not a stand-alone series.
Resolved

Featured Article Challenge:
*the article you've chosen for Shokugeki no Souma: Ni no Sara does not exist.
Resolved

RachelPanda said:
Challenge:Harem Challenge
Version:Easy
Start Date: before challenge creation
End Date: before challenge creation
Post Link:Post #61

*Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love Legend Star does not have less than 10k members. (Not the number below the score counts, but the total amount of members right next to the popularity.)
Returned-in

CathJ said:
Start Date: May.01.2017
End Date: May.31.2017
Post Link: #101

*Recorder to Randoseru Re♪ cannot be found in your list.

Punkero said:
Challenge: ONA Exposure
Start Date: 03/09/2016
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1621103#msg50945354

*your link for the ONA-Exposure Challenge leads to your Sci-Fi Challenge.
*Kimi no Hikari: Asagao to Kase-san. is an OVA and not in the Top 20. Do you have a screenshot for the series?
Resolved

heinrich6745 said:
Challenge: The hentai Challenge
Start date: 6/1/17
End date: 6/2/17
H-profile: Here

- adding to the previous invalid entries -
*Kimi no Mana wa Rina Witch didn't air in the 00's (2000-2009).
*you used Oni Chichi: Vacation twice: for the requirements "watch a sequel" and "watch [an] anime by PoRo".
Returned-in

AYOSHINA said:
Challenge: Reviewed Challenge x2
Version: Easy x2
Start Date: 05/20/17
End Date: 06/02/17
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1565485&show=50#msg50802418

*you can't use reviews written before your challenge start date.
Resolved

AYOSHINA said:
Version: #9 Challenge x2
Start Date: 04/26/17
End Date: 06/02/17
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1587811&show=50#msg50497609

*you have already used Minami-ke Natsuyasumi in your #06 (x3) challenge (watch an anime that aired on the 6th day).
Resolved

Aelric1 said:
Start Date: before challenge
End Date: before challenge
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1621103

*your challenge is valid, the link only leads to the challenge thread though, not to your challenge post.
Resolved

Salokannel2 said:
Challenge: Comedy Challenge
Start Date: March 7th, 2017
End Date: June 5th, 2017
Post Link: Post #140

*Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita does have an english title.
*according to your anime list, you have Seitokai Yakuindomo* OVA on-hold. You can use airings, but you have to complete them before turning-in the challenge.
Resolved

Lilviscious said:
Challenge: The Sci-fi Challenge
Start date: Before club
End date: Before club
Link: Here!

*neither Bulma or Bra are main characters in Dragon Ball GT.

All Entries Completed
#4000 ― #4200
NaineLIEzNov 16, 2017 1:53 PM

"Happy Unbirthday."

set by ani
Oct 25, 2017 12:05 PM

Oct 2014
NaineLIEz said:

SomeFun said:
Challenge : May 2017 Challenge
Start Date : May 2nd
End Date : May 22nd
Post Link : Here

*Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 2nd Season and Tiger & Bunny are last updated after May; cannot confirm if you have watched the series in the given time period for now.

Hi, I hope everything is going to be fine with this :)
Ansatsu Kyoushutsu 2 => https://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/505324F541E1A38A0F42428C8264C9B7DBE044.png
Tiger & Bunny => https://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/73728856B034B12CEB4EDAA3B19A218429E8EB.png
Oct 25, 2017 12:19 PM

Jan 2013
NaineLIEz said:
Wyvern22 said:
Challenge: - The Romance Challenge x2 -
Start Date: 05.04.2017

Challenge: - The Mecha Challenge -
Start Date: 21.11.2016

Challenge: - The Featured Article Challenge -

Romance Challenge x2:
*Rec: Yurusarezarumono is less than 15 mins.

Mecha Challenge:
*Trava: Fist Planet is not a stand-alone series.

*the article you've chosen for Shokugeki no Souma: Ni no Sara does not exist.

Romance Challenge x2:
Replaced with Call Me Tonight

Mecha Challenge:
Requirement "Watch a stand-alone (no related series)" replaced with "Watch an anime adapted from a novel, light novel or video game"
Then Schwarzesmarken moved there.
Blame! Movie moved to "Watch a series with 25k-80k members"
Trava: Fist Planet moved to "Watch an anime series that you can finish in one day"

link fixed

Wyvern22Oct 25, 2017 12:29 PM
Oct 25, 2017 12:35 PM

May 2009
SecretDinosaur said:
SunflowerDaisho said:

I added proof to my challenge

So, unfortunately, just linking to the Episode Details page doesn't work. The link is not specific to your profile and when I click on it, it takes me to my Episode Details for that series. You'll have to take a screenshot of each one and link all the screenshots to your challenge page as proof.
Oct 25, 2017 12:37 PM

Sep 2015
NaineLIEz said:

Salokannel2 said:
Challenge: Comedy Challenge
Start Date: March 7th, 2017
End Date: June 5th, 2017
Post Link: Post #140

*Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita does have an english title.
*according to your anime list, you have Seitokai Yakuindomo* OVA on-hold. You can use airings, but you have to complete them before turning-in the challenge.

All Entries Completed
#4000 ― #4200

Fixed.
Replaced Seitokai Yakuindomo* OVA with Tsurezure Children
And
Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita with Kanamemo.

I had used these two on the 2X Comedy Challenge Medium Version as I had thought I there was no errors on my previous challenge entries.

So I moved Kanamemo & Tsurezure Children to the Hard version from the 2X comedy challenge. This is okay, right?
Oct 25, 2017 12:48 PM

Jul 2016
@SomeFun perfect! Your entry is valid.
@Wyvern22 your turn-ins also look good now.

Salokannel2 said:

Fixed.
Replaced Seitokai Yakuindomo* OVA with Tsurezure Children
And
Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita with Kanamemo.

I had used these two on the 2X Comedy Challenge Medium Version as I had thought I there was no errors on my previous challenge entries.

So I moved Kanamemo & Tsurezure Children to the Hard version from the 2X comedy challenge. This is okay, right?

Yes, this works; you just have to change the end date of your comedy challenge now, then you're all set.

"Happy Unbirthday."

set by ani
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (111) « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Affiliates' Collections ( 1 2 3 4 )

riho88riho - Apr 23, 2018

165 by blackwing99 »»
53 minutes ago

Sticky: » 🏆 Challenges Turn-Ins (v.3) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SheyCroix - Nov 1, 2021

8851 by blackwing99 »»
1 hour ago

» Unknown (?) Collection ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

riho88riho - Oct 12, 2018

418 by KarmaSlyr »»
5 hours ago

» 🌸April 2024 Challenge [NEW RESTRICTION ADDED] ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

AWCC_admin - Mar 31

231 by BetterBegoneThot »»
7 hours ago

» Other Matching Challenge ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

riho88riho - Jul 13, 2017

259 by Kristiwazhere »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.