New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (49) « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 24 » ... Last »
Oct 20, 2017 1:51 PM

Dec 2016
logic340 said:
Qoco said:
Scared much?
town should be scared of being mislynched as that only really helps mafia move towards their win con. My case is slightly different here as my lynch will prove I was being honest about my claim. I'd rather you join me on gwen or vote shin or suzu with me.
I changed my vote. Prolly won't change again.
Oct 20, 2017 1:52 PM

Jun 2009
Ryuuseino said:
Qoco said:

Tackle her, guys. Jack of all trades confirmed.

Arcana card The Fool?
I was really going on for magician. You know like a magician comes down to the audience and once the card to like pick a card from their hand and they'll say what it is.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Oct 20, 2017 1:52 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

aren't you the one that said anything is possible cause it's a bastard game, and I ain't covering anything up. The flavor states there was 1 night kill and 1 ability kill which could have come from anyone. What makes you so sure it was from mafia as well?
if anything is possible why are you dismissing what Abu it's saying? If anything is possible then way Abu is saying is possible as well no? Though I'm more inclined to believe there's a killing tpr (likely Ryuu). Are you willing to lynch the new guy? You got a read on him yet? Or are you keeping that in your pocket for later as well?

Only people that would want to dismiss the 2nd kill as anything other than another killed controlled by mafia have a high possibility of either being tpr or the person who made the 2nd kill atlaests thats the conclusuion i came too.

I am more inclined to lynch Gwen or suzune more so gwen though.

I honestly don't see ryu as scum, unless someone can provide a good reason for him to be scum I just cant see it myself.

Oct 20, 2017 1:53 PM
Jul 2018
logic340 said:
AbuHumaid said:
I'm not sure who's tpr right now, I'm more focused on finding mafia. Why everyone thinks Ryuu is tpr?
labs is more likely to be tpr than mafia imo. Ryuu could be a tpr or just mafia but I lean more toward tpr for now.
I believe Labs is tpr, I'm not sure who's the other one (if there is any)
Oct 2017
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ryuuseino said:

Abu, before you said that I thought you were one of the people who believed that this was my first game (sigh)
Might as well get a count, @yurkin @Suzume-chan @logic340 @Labs do you believe that this is my first game?
I know that shin, Gwen and qoco doubts it.

I believe its your first game, im just questioning your alignment based on how fast ur learning is all.

Does how fast I learn really indicate alignment?

Jan 2010
Qoco said:
Change Vote: Shinichi-Kun

Stop leaning on popular opinions.
great I hadn't seen this. I'll move with you.
unvote:
Vote: @Shinichi-kun

There are multiple scum on the RE train if it isn't you then who is it?
Where are you currently voting?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Oct 20, 2017 1:55 PM
Jul 2018
Qoco said:
AbuHumaid said:
So you're admitting your read is weak but you're still voting me?
Scared much?
Asshole much?
Oct 20, 2017 1:55 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:
so you're saying that mishu is using his roles? RE was a jester who's kill happened during the night? Why is it only the people under suspicion are pushing this bs?

Not saying hes jester, I am saying that exact ability has been shown before so to say its impossible is a lie cause its clearly possible. I can't for sure say it happened in this game but the possibilty is that it could have happened.
What game did that ever happen in? I need evidence before I'll buy into this shit.

edit: fixed auto correct
logic340Oct 20, 2017 1:58 PM

Oct 20, 2017 1:57 PM

Jan 2010
Ryuuseino said:
AbuHumaid said:
The way she chose you to "pressure" at early game, that seemed like she was trying to find a reason for her to guide you. It would have been obviously scummy if she did it out of the blue right?

Really? I thought she was just trying to (break the ice/kickstart the game)
last time I saw her do that to a new payer she was scum. AoT S2 mafia

Oct 20, 2017 1:58 PM
Oct 2017
Ryuuseino said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I believe its your first game, im just questioning your alignment based on how fast ur learning is all.

And if so, how?
Oct 20, 2017 1:58 PM

Dec 2013
Suzune-chan said:
Okay, so where is Suzune currently.

Suzune, is playing very neutrally because she hopes that by people talking about their abilities she can kind of scratch off a list what is in play before she finally uses her ability. Since I had no idea what they do, except for my passive. I didn't take an action because I did not want to blow people away on accident. It is more of a pick a card, any card, kind of trick.

Things of note that have happened so far:
Labs outted as third party. A powerful third party. Honestly, I responded to their ping before I read the game so I feel kind of stupid about that, so I gave a super general response. I might respond again. I see no reason to disbelieve the ability and now that it is out in the open, it is open to other kinds of trickery. So honestly, I am not willing to lynch Labs as long as they remain solely on the side of town.

I always seem to be online when light things are happening and I miss all the action.

As far as trains go, I stand by the belief that it should be used as a jumping off point. I honestly, don't care if that sounds overly neutral just what I think we should do with it. I wrongly assume in games like this that everyone's role is like mine. I realize that is the case now and I probably did not need to be as overly cautious about it but alas, history now.

Reads and Such Next:

Is this some new form of role fishing?

I see a reason to disbelief something hes stated, because I dont believe everything lamb has said is accurate. I trust some of the stuff he said for various reasons I am more concerned about his op ability. But just as suzune stated I don't think laby should be the focus of a lynch today.

Suzune-chan said:
Labs: TPR and honestly, I kind of liked them this game. Which is odd because I usually have it against Labs in all the games I am in with them. But, this time I liked their posting and I thought they were helpful and supportive. I know we have been kind of on a third party must die kick, but I think, I want this one around for a little while. So I would not be willing to lynch there.

I agree with suzune here as well, i do believe their are other tpr which is why i trust laby somewhat. Obviously unless hes lieing about the Neutral good statement then I believe others exist. I don't see a need to state something so specific in a role pm if hes the only tpr that exists.

@abuhumaid so my stance is I trust Laby for now and I am not willinng to lynch him.

Oct 20, 2017 2:00 PM

Dec 2013
Ryuuseino said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

If your scum sure, its eays to get help in the scum chat lol.

Oct 20, 2017 2:00 PM
Jul 2018
Ryuuseino said:
@abuhumaid
Your thoughts on my read list?
Post #750
I agree with all of them, which is why I'm leaning town with you, we have a similar mindset
Oct 20, 2017 2:01 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Not saying hes jester, I am saying that exact ability has been shown before so to say its impossible is a lie cause its clearly possible. I can't for sure say it happened in this game but the possibilty is that it could have happened.
What game did that ever happen in? I need evidence before I'll buy into this shit.

What fucking evidence, that ability is part of tos you've seen it before unless your like trying to erase the existence of TOS.

If that is 1 of the possible outcomes why are you trying so hard to dismiss it?

Oct 2017
Suzune-chan said:
Labs: TPR and honestly, I kind of liked them this game. Which is odd because I usually have it against Labs in all the games I am in with them. But, this time I liked their posting and I thought they were helpful and supportive. I know we have been kind of on a third party must die kick, but I think, I want this one around for a little while. So I would not be willing to lynch there.

Abu: Gut feeling, I think this role is scum. They are on the scum side of the scale to me and they seem to always weigh in there. He seems to be the first to call out people for being inactive. Labs is scummy for being inactive.. Which struck me as quite odd because labs was not inactive but it was to point out that he was not around at the same times as everyone else. There is also a two faced-ness, in this post post He was quick to blame Qoco but mentioned that he is not even on their scum list. Why paint a target on them and not stand behind it?

although, this post makes me feel like Gwen and Abu cannot be scum together but I feel reasonably sure that one of them is scum.

Honestly though the quick fast exchanges and the fact that he referenced he was going to lie down but felt so inclinded to battle makes me think there is something to knock on there.

yurkin: I wish I could tell you I have a strong opinoin on Yurkin but they are flying low on my radar. I can't and don't feel like they have done anything interesting or commented interestingly so...alas, not much to say here.

Gwendolly: I feel like has to be scum. I can almost taste it. I have to run soon so I am starting to give an abridged version. She has stood out to me quite strongly this game. This is a scumlean~

logic340: Logic has lost his fire a bit this game. I see less Logic in it then usual. Not sure if it is because of his situation or not, but I still think he deduces quite well and would be a great pick for Labs. This is a townlean~

Shinichi: I allwoed him to slide early game because he had the same opinion as me. Now I kind of want to go back and comb those posts over a little bit. See if I can read between the lines a little because I wasn't doing it at the time. This is a neutral read for now.

Ryuuseino: Is scum or at least has a private topic where he is talking to another. One of the two possibilities.

Qoco: For now remains town. I kind of want the mafia to sort that one out.

Wait, does that mean I could contact the mafia if I wanted to?

Jan 2010
Ryuuseino said:
Ryuuseino said:

And if so, how?
I don't think it does as kit had a better grasp of the game of mafia in her first game than I did in my second game. But then there are new players who have been coached well like Gruffin (scum in game 1). It's wine but it's something to think about. I saw you in the spectator chat for ouran so I know you learned a few things before you started this game.

Oct 20, 2017 2:02 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Qoco said:
Change Vote: Shinichi-Kun

Stop leaning on popular opinions.
great I hadn't seen this. I'll move with you.
unvote:
Vote: @Shinichi-kun

There are multiple scum on the RE train if it isn't you then who is it?
Where are you currently voting?

I currently believe its Gwen or suzune I cant really form connections till we get a scum flip.

I Don't believe I am voting anyone, I don't think that will be changing either atleast not till like the last hour.

Oct 20, 2017 2:02 PM
Jul 2018
Ryuuseino said:
AbuHumaid said:
The way she chose you to "pressure" at early game, that seemed like she was trying to find a reason for her to guide you. It would have been obviously scummy if she did it out of the blue right?

Why would she choose you out of all people? And then just back off and say that you're town so easily? She was clearly trying to pocket you, Suzune is renown for her ability to pocket, be careful around her
Oct 20, 2017 2:06 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:

What fucking evidence, that ability is part of tos you've seen it before unless your like trying to erase the existence of TOS.

um...sir...ask yourself this has logic ever played ToS? No! Logic plays forum mafia. Why is ToS even relevant to this mafia game?

Oct 20, 2017 2:07 PM
Oct 2017
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ryuuseino said:

Could have just said, the suspicion was if I was been tutored by scummates.
Oct 20, 2017 2:07 PM
Jul 2018
Shinichi-Kun said:
Suzune-chan said:

Suzune, is playing very neutrally because she hopes that by people talking about their abilities she can kind of scratch off a list what is in play before she finally uses her ability. Since I had no idea what they do, except for my passive. I didn't take an action because I did not want to blow people away on accident. It is more of a pick a card, any card, kind of trick.

Labs outted as third party. A powerful third party. Honestly, I responded to their ping before I read the game so I feel kind of stupid about that, so I gave a super general response. I might respond again. I see no reason to disbelieve the ability and now that it is out in the open, it is open to other kinds of trickery. So honestly, I am not willing to lynch Labs as long as they remain solely on the side of town.

I always seem to be online when light things are happening and I miss all the action.

As far as trains go, I stand by the belief that it should be used as a jumping off point. I honestly, don't care if that sounds overly neutral just what I think we should do with it. I wrongly assume in games like this that everyone's role is like mine. I realize that is the case now and I probably did not need to be as overly cautious about it but alas, history now.

Reads and Such Next:

I see a reason to disbelief something hes stated, because I dont believe everything lamb has said is accurate. I trust some of the stuff he said for various reasons I am more concerned about his op ability. But just as suzune stated I don't think laby should be the focus of a lynch today.

Suzune-chan said:

I agree with suzune here as well, i do believe their are other tpr which is why i trust laby somewhat. Obviously unless hes lieing about the Neutral good statement then I believe others exist. I don't see a need to state something so specific in a role pm if hes the only tpr that exists.

@abuhumaid so my stance is I trust Laby for now and I am not willinng to lynch him.
Are you serious? I was asking you about your opinion on Suzune, what does Labs have to do with this? Scum.
Oct 20, 2017 2:08 PM

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
Ryuuseino said:

Why would she choose you out of all people? And then just back off and say that you're town so easily? She was clearly trying to pocket you, Suzune is renown for her ability to pocket, be careful around her
be careful Abu, if you keep talking up Suzune's scum game like this you may end up like RE.

Oct 20, 2017 2:09 PM

Jan 2010
Ryuuseino said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

@Shinichi-kun do you feel Ryuu is being coached?

Oct 20, 2017 2:09 PM
Jul 2018
logic340 said:
AbuHumaid said:
be careful Abu, if you keep talking up Suzune's scum game like this you may end up like RE.
Nahh, I ain't the type to be easily mislynched anymore.
Oct 20, 2017 2:11 PM

Jan 2010
@Suzune-chan how did I garner a town lean/read from you here?

Oct 20, 2017 2:12 PM

Jun 2009
Okay, home, pings first. Then general response and then I will finish backing up my reads list like I promised this morning.

Also I will watch the end of the game in case you want to talk to me while I do all of this.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Oct 20, 2017 2:13 PM

Jan 2010
@AbuHumaid besides thinking alike is they're another reason you're currently town reading Ryuu?

Oct 20, 2017 2:14 PM

Jun 2009
Labs said:
Suzune-chan said:
For now I am going to put my vote on

Vote: Abu

But I have free time before the deadline, so I hope to revise all this stuff and flesh out some of the people who got quick little answers and reads.

Why not join the Ryuu train with what seems to be a display of certainty concerning them?
Unless you believe it to also be linked as a "lovers" equivalent to some extent?

Suzune-chan said:

Ryuuseino: Is scum or at least has a private topic where he is talking to another. One of the two possibilities.

Edit: I doubt there would be any life-linking with the numbers and roles shown to be present already.
I could quite easily join you there. I don't doubt this is his first game, but I doubt highly that one grows quite that quickly and dances around quite that well. I suspect highly that someone is coaching that slot along a little and it shows I believe.

Honestly, that was my thought with the lovers but I feel like in a small game like this we would not need probably masons rather then lovers. So I feel like it has to fall on the scum side.

Oct 20, 2017 2:15 PM
Oct 2017
AbuHumaid said:
Ryuuseino said:

For why she would choose me, since I did announce that this would be my first time playing in the sign up thread, wouldn't that stand to reason that I'd be the least suspecting of such a move, while as side-benefit could pocket me (though, while I'm grateful for her answering my questions, the move didn't really stand out as town to me)
7720CountKillerOct 20, 2017 2:24 PM
Oct 20, 2017 2:15 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

um...sir...ask yourself this has logic ever played ToS? No! Logic plays forum mafia. Why is ToS even relevant to this mafia game?

Wait you havent played tos lol, well this is awkward then of course you couldnt know the existance of that ability -.-.

Oct 20, 2017 2:16 PM

Jun 2009
AbuHumaid said:
Suzune-chan said:
I just don't want to assume we have them all right away, I worry about painting people into a corner that way.
Only mafia would know that not all mafia were on that train right?
I didn't claim to know, I just thought the number was odd and it made me wonder at the kind of results we were receiving. I can guess at the number of scum, but otherwise, I know not the number.

You are certainly eager to paint me as scum this game.

Oct 20, 2017 2:17 PM
Jul 2018
logic340 said:
@AbuHumaid besides thinking alone is they're another reason you're currently town reading Ryuu?
I'm confused about Ryuu, besides that, he has some genuine townie posts, like how he tries to attract attention on him, can you imagine a mafia doing that? But also has some posts that seem like he was being coached by someone. My townread on him is stronger than the scumread though.
Oct 20, 2017 2:19 PM

Jun 2009
AbuHumaid said:
Suzune-chan said:
Abu: Gut feeling, I think this role is scum. They are on the scum side of the scale to me and they seem to always weigh in there. He seems to be the first to call out people for being inactive. Labs is scummy for being inactive.. Which struck me as quite odd because labs was not inactive but it was to point out that he was not around at the same times as everyone else. There is also a two faced-ness, in this post post He was quick to blame Qoco but mentioned that he is not even on their scum list. Why paint a target on them and not stand behind it?

although, this post makes me feel like Gwen and Abu cannot be scum together but I feel reasonably sure that one of them is scum.
firstly, there's no such a thing as gut feeling at this stage of the game, you should have at least one significant argument against me, how does that "scale" work and why do I always weigh in there? And what's so scummy about calling out people for being inactive? I didn't mean inactive by the definition, don't take my words out of context ok? I meant that it was weird how Labs was kinda missing and suddenly showed up at the EoD 1 with the vote modifier thingy, yes I'm still suspicious of Qoco actually but after logic confirmed that there were 4 scum on RE's train I kicked him out of my lynch pool.

Also why this post specifically made you think me and Gwen aren't of the same alignment?
Well you did not specify what your definition of inactive was, so why would I assume that you were going by something different. We all know that Labs plays during Labs window. Therefore, it struck me as odd that you would isolate that slot and since I was not scum reading that slot, I foudn the reasoning to be quite weak and it rather looked like a dirty angle to attack from.

Oct 20, 2017 2:21 PM

Jun 2009
AbuHumaid said:
Suzune-chan said:
Why?
I don't want to interfere, it's his ability he knows what to do.
Yes, but the data part of me think that by answering the question we have a way to see what you think it is important which is telling in the long run of the game. So rather in my mind at least, you are not responding to something that could potentially sort things out.

Oct 20, 2017 2:22 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Almost to work so I'll be back in 8ish hours unless we miraculously got internet.
@Suzune-chan I saw you commented on my activity. I've not been able to read over the thread multiple times like I normally would so I'm not as confident as I normally would be. I don't feel I have a gap on the game state like I normally do.
I mentioned that you did not have your usual fire and I considered that you might not be able to be around. I am uncertain why you responded back on this because I said nothing to consider that I thought you were less competent, just it was something I had noticed.

Oct 20, 2017 2:22 PM
Oct 2017
Suzune-chan said:
Ryuuseino said:

Arcana card The Fool?
I was really going on for magician. You know like a magician comes down to the audience and once the card to like pick a card from their hand and they'll say what it is.

That would be more of chance, not jack of all trades.
Oct 20, 2017 2:23 PM

Jun 2009
Gwendolly said:
Suzune-chan said:
Honestly, it is you or gwen. Not both.

I hope you'll come back and elaborate further. Scumreading both of us and then disappearing grinds my gears. What makes you so sure it is a t/s interaction?
As I mentioned in the start of the post, I was not going to be around for that long, but I had quite a bit of time before the phase change and would finish everything when I returned. Better to post a little then not have said anything.

Oct 20, 2017 2:23 PM
Oct 2017
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:

Wait you havent played tos lol, well this is awkward then of course you couldnt know the existance of that ability -.-.

(Raises hand) I haven't either.
Oct 20, 2017 2:24 PM

Jun 2009
Ryuuseino said:
Suzune-chan said:

That would be more of chance, not jack of all trades.
I never claimed Jack of All Trades. Qoco did it. I just wanted to leave the little wink to my arcana.

Oct 20, 2017 2:26 PM

Jun 2009
Shinichi-Kun said:
Suzune-chan said:

Reads and Such Next:

Suzune-chan said:

What did I role fish myself? I was responding to the main issue for Labs revealing themselves. But yea, I guess, I was trying to determine what my own abilities were by see what was already in play because that made sense.

Oct 20, 2017 2:27 PM

Jun 2009
Ryuuseino said:
Suzune-chan said:

Honestly though the quick fast exchanges and the fact that he referenced he was going to lie down but felt so inclinded to battle makes me think there is something to knock on there.

yurkin: I wish I could tell you I have a strong opinoin on Yurkin but they are flying low on my radar. I can't and don't feel like they have done anything interesting or commented interestingly so...alas, not much to say here.

Gwendolly: I feel like has to be scum. I can almost taste it. I have to run soon so I am starting to give an abridged version. She has stood out to me quite strongly this game. This is a scumlean~

logic340: Logic has lost his fire a bit this game. I see less Logic in it then usual. Not sure if it is because of his situation or not, but I still think he deduces quite well and would be a great pick for Labs. This is a townlean~

Shinichi: I allwoed him to slide early game because he had the same opinion as me. Now I kind of want to go back and comb those posts over a little bit. See if I can read between the lines a little because I wasn't doing it at the time. This is a neutral read for now.

Qoco: For now remains town. I kind of want the mafia to sort that one out.

Wait, does that mean I could contact the mafia if I wanted to?
No, I mean that you are probably mafia or at least have a private topic somewhere. As I mentioned in an earlier post to labs, I feel like we would not need another private topic considering Lab's ability therefore, that would rule you as mafia.

Oct 20, 2017 2:28 PM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Are you serious? I was asking you about your opinion on Suzune, what does Labs have to do with this? Scum.

Uhm If I agree with suzune, what do you think my stance is on her? You dumbo -.-

Oct 20, 2017 2:29 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Ryuuseino said:

@Shinichi-kun do you feel Ryuu is being coached?

Yes lol, but if thats the case he will slip at some point.

Oct 20, 2017 2:29 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
@Suzune-chan how did I garner a town lean/read from you here?
Back in my reads? You garnered a town read because despite being open about your data, you were willing to hear perspectives on it and be more flexible about the ideas being presented in the game. You posts are tonally town read and I felt like in the question from labs, that you would be a good partner because your deduction skills are quite good as well.

Oct 20, 2017 2:31 PM

Dec 2013
Suzune-chan said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

What did I role fish myself? I was responding to the main issue for Labs revealing themselves. But yea, I guess, I was trying to determine what my own abilities were by see what was already in play because that made sense.

Suzune, is playing very neutrally because she hopes that by people talking about their abilities she can kind of scratch off a list what is in play before she finally uses her ability Was refering to this lol

Oct 20, 2017 2:32 PM

Jun 2009
Okay, that was all the pings. I am watching the end of the topic if you need me. I will swing back and grab my reads and finish those off as well sorry I couldn't do that this morning ran out of time.

Oct 20, 2017 2:33 PM

Jun 2009
Shinichi-Kun said:
Suzune-chan said:

Suzune, is playing very neutrally because she hopes that by people talking about their abilities she can kind of scratch off a list what is in play before she finally uses her ability Was refering to this lol
Yes then, it was reverse role fishing. It was me trying to figure out what abilities I might have rather then randomly blasting players.

Oct 20, 2017 2:36 PM

Jan 2010
Charging my phone I'll be back in an hour or so.

Oct 20, 2017 2:37 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Charging my phone I'll be back in an hour or so.
You good soul you, I usually just sit by the wall...

Oct 20, 2017 2:46 PM

Jun 2009
Add ons from yesterday will be in purple.

Gwendolly: I feel like has to be scum. I can almost taste it. I have to run soon so I am starting to give an abridged version. She has stood out to me quite strongly this game. This slot is really a ping pong back and forth with Abu. One is scum, I am almost 100% sure. I am uncertain though which one and depending on what they are fighting about I go back and forth on who is the scummier one. Abu posts read both more nitpicky this game then Gwen's. The fact that abu and gwen seem to be constantly taking shots off one other is interesting too. This is one of the major tonal moments that I noticed. Although I would also say that I think that Abu is being more unreasonably sharp this game too.

Mafia don't need a lot of make a case though. Since mafia know more information ahead of time then the town, they don't look for the same things as town in their reads. Scum have to kind of chip away at a person until a break forms because that gives them a way to sneak in and find the mistakes that unravel the person. That is why the constant back and forth here draws my attention.

Abu and Gwen both get rather fired over it and it does not read like and interaction between two townies having a disagreement. It seems like one person discovering something and the other trying to justify. Giving me a very scum v town feeling.

Honestly, right now I would still lynch Abu first. But one of this pair is scum, it is too good to be scum theatre and there is no way that there would be time in a three man mafia team to both brainstorm scum theatre and teach Ryuu how to play.

This post actually kind of is what cemented idea to me that I was right to go for my lean on Abu. Here is the record of the exchange if someone is looking for it. It pings me quite a bit so I tend to notice it.
This is a scumlean with reservation.~

logic340: Logic has lost his fire a bit this game. I see less Logic in it then usual. Not sure if it is because of his situation or not, but I still think he deduces quite well and would be a great pick for Labs. I don't have a lot to add and I don;t back up my town reads unless they really fall under the hammer. This is a townlean~

More to be finished. Separating into multiple posts.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (49) « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 24 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.