Forums

Mini Game v5: Major Arcana Mafia | Game Over | Qoco and Town win

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (49) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »
Oct 18, 2017 6:22 PM

Dec 2013
Mishukax said:
The dismal body of Sodalicious_ was found. They were...

Astros was found murdered. They were...

If flavor matters at all, I think that astro was killed by mafia due to the odd wording of the other death.

Oct 18, 2017 6:26 PM
Jul 2018
Vote: Labs
Let's start with this, for being inactive the whole phase and coming back just before phase change and trying to cause confusion by bringing up the vote modifiers topic

Shinichi-Kun said:
AbuHumaid said:
I can see scum among Labs, Gwen and Shin tbh

Explanations as to why?

I'll explain further in an hour or so, I'm on phone right now
Oct 18, 2017 6:27 PM

Dec 2013
I wonder if the flavor indicates ability as well.

Oct 18, 2017 6:27 PM

Jun 2009
Honestly these are really beautiful tarot cards.

Catch up coming~

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Oct 18, 2017 6:28 PM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Let's start with this, for being inactive the whole phase and coming back just before phase change and trying to cause confusion by bringing up the vote modifiers topic

Shinichi-Kun said:

Explanations as to why?

I dont consider lamby inactive, his timezone is relatively the same as Soda so they should be able to post around the same time yet they do but laby just psots less.

Oct 18, 2017 6:28 PM

Jan 2010
Never in my wildest dreams did I think we would get a D1 VC chalked full of so much information. I had a one shot ability to identity how many evil players were on a train. I checked RE's train and found 4 evil.players calling there.
4 evil = 3 mafia and 1 tpr imo
vote: shinichi-kun
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Oct 18, 2017 6:29 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
AbuHumaid said:
There's nothing much to do this early in the game, let's just wait for the others
I'm getting a town vibe from you though for asking such a question in this thread, if you were mafia you would have asked that in the scum chat

Hes literally a new player you shouldnt be getting any vibes from him -_- well atleast not yet
this is bull, why does it matterr if they are new or not. Why can't you read a new player? For the most part I find it easier to read newer players.

Shinichi-Kun said:
Suzune-chan said:
Sounds like Seven actually.
Vote; Ryuuseino
I don't know you stranger~ So what side will I find you on this time?
@abuhumaid see this is how you question a new player
um.....was this supposed to be a joke?

Shinichi-Kun said:
Ryuuseino said:
@Mishukax
Is 3 the confirmed number of scum?
Too early to assume that but with the number of players the possbility is there.
10-3-1 to start seems about right.
Shinichi-Kun said:
I guess ill be joining this lynch because i do feel like there is enough information to think you may be scum RE sorry if i end up being wrong.

Vote:Re1031
scummy post.
Maybe people should have gone after you with Abu?
Sodalicious_ said:
Yea I don't want to lynch Astros right now
I don't think that the reaction that Astros has given really gives off much of a scum vibe if you ask me
does he give much of a totem vibe tho?

Oct 18, 2017 6:29 PM
Jul 2018
Finger of Suspicion: Qoco

After Astros' death, I know many people wanted Astros dead but Astros wanted to lynch Qoco so..
Oct 18, 2017 6:30 PM

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
logic340 said:
@Astros aren't you pro no lynch D1? Why the vote for qoco the IC?
vote: Astros
that's not a good reason to vote him...
What reason did I give? I don't remember giving one? Like it or not that's where I voted.

Oct 18, 2017 6:32 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Never in my wildest dreams did I think we would get a D1 VC chalked full of so much information. I had a one shot ability to identity how many evil players were on a train. I checked RE's train and found 4 evil.players calling there.

So im guessing you believe I am one of those? If so answer me this, why do you think its the person who actually had reason to vote RE?

Yet aren't suspecting the people that were just looking for a lynch to go through?

Jul 2018
logic340 said:
AbuHumaid said:
that's not a good reason to vote him...
What reason did I give? I don't remember giving one? Like it or not that's where I voted.
Oh so you voted to lynch Astros for no reason then went MIA during phase change? Hmmm

Dec 2013
I didnt even have to vote, so why would I vote if it risked putting me in harms way?

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:

After Astros' death, I know many people wanted Astros dead but Astros wanted to lynch Qoco so..
he's 100% clear

Oct 18, 2017 6:33 PM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:

You suspected Qoco well atleast had distrust towards the bastard capabilities of his roles. Soda did as well, so all 3 of you become suspect in that situation.

Oct 18, 2017 6:35 PM
Jul 2018
logic340 said:
Wait, you have an ability like that? Then my theory that Shinichi, Labs and Gewn are scum is highly possible.
Oct 18, 2017 6:36 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Hes literally a new player you shouldnt be getting any vibes from him -_- well atleast not yet
this is bull, why does it matterr if they are new or not. Why can't you read a new player? For the most part I find it easier to read newer players.

Shinichi-Kun said:
@abuhumaid see this is how you question a new player
um.....was this supposed to be a joke?

Shinichi-Kun said:
Too early to assume that but with the number of players the possbility is there.
10-3-1 to start seems about right.
Shinichi-Kun said:
I guess ill be joining this lynch because i do feel like there is enough information to think you may be scum RE sorry if i end up being wrong.

Vote:Re1031
scummy post.
Maybe people should have gone after you with Abu?
Sodalicious_ said:
Yea I don't want to lynch Astros right now
I don't think that the reaction that Astros has given really gives off much of a scum vibe if you ask me
does he give much of a totem vibe tho?

Reading a player for things he doesnt full understand? Tell me how that leads to accurate reads.

Also that wasn't a joke, suzune questioned the new player. Abu just tried to give him town vibes right off the back towards a player that was still trying to learn the game.

So your ok voting to lynch someone you don't believe is scum but i cant lynch someone who i argued with?

Oct 18, 2017 6:36 PM
Jul 2018
Shinichi-Kun said:
AbuHumaid said:

You suspected Qoco well atleast had distrust towards the bastard capabilities of his roles. Soda did as well, so all 3 of you become suspect in that situation.
what makes me a suspect exactly?
Oct 18, 2017 6:37 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
I didnt even have to vote, so why would I vote if it risked putting me in harms way?
without you that leaves labs, abu, suzune, new guy
Am i missing anyone
I like Abu for town here
Also forgot Yurkin was in the gams as she's missing from the vote count. She could be scum
unvote:
This feels just like my defense of my actions in ouran mafia
vote: @yurkin
Why no vote on D1?

Oct 18, 2017 6:37 PM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
logic340 said:
Wait, you have an ability like that? Then my theory that Shinichi, Labs and Gewn are scum is highly possible.

Mishukax said:
Vote count 1.5 (Final)

Hosts should be notified by players if they notice a mistake in the count or links.

so 7 people voted? Yet off the back 3 have been condemnded?

Oct 18, 2017 6:38 PM

Jan 2010
logic340 said:
AbuHumaid said:

he's 100% clear
nevermind I forgot about yurkin

Oct 18, 2017 6:39 PM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

U think Qoco is suspect cause astro died and astro wanted Qoco Lynched. You can easily be framing Qoco in this situation sincne you clearly were wary of the possiblity of an anti town innocent child. Am I wrong to come tot hat conclusion?

Oct 18, 2017 6:40 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
without you that leaves labs, abu, suzune, new guy
Am i missing anyone
I like Abu for town here
Also forgot Yurkin was in the gams as she's missing from the vote count. She could be scum
unvote:
This feels just like my defense of my actions in ouran mafia
vote: @yurkin
Why no vote on D1?

Why did you change votes so quickly?

Also Yurkins vote isn't on Re, if your telling the truth doesnt that clear anyone not on that train?

Oct 18, 2017 6:41 PM

Dec 2013
@logic340 If your not lieing that means u and Qoco should be cleared yes no?

Oct 18, 2017 6:42 PM

Jan 2010
unvote:
I need to slow down and think
Yurkin and qoco.should be town per my ability

Jul 2018
Shinichi-Kun said:
AbuHumaid said:

U think Qoco is suspect cause astro died and astro wanted Qoco Lynched. You can easily be framing Qoco in this situation sincne you clearly were wary of the possiblity of an anti town innocent child. Am I wrong to come tot hat conclusion?
Um nope, it's true that I tend to frame players as mafia and that's why I'm wary of this possibility but it's not the case here, and you can't prove otherwise.

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Either way doesnt matter, your FOS has no strength as of right now.

Oct 18, 2017 6:44 PM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Um nope, it's true that I tend to frame players as mafia and that's why I'm wary of this possibility but it's not the case here, and you can't prove otherwise.

Ik i cant prove otherwise but you cant prove the latter either lol, out of everyone why were you so quick to point figners at that possibility. Do you want that bastard mechanic to be in the game so badly your just ok with Qoco dieing?

Jun 2009
Shinichi-Kun said:
Don't know about you, but mine doesn't.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Oct 2017
AbuHumaid said:
logic340 said:
Oh so you voted to lynch Astros for no reason then went MIA during phase change? Hmmm

Does that mean there's 5 scum, unless logic was lying about how many mafia there were on the train.
Oct 18, 2017 6:45 PM

Jan 2010
@Shinichi-kun.If you're town do you think Abu could be tpr?
@AbuHumaid if you're town do you think shin could be tpr?

Oct 18, 2017 6:46 PM

Jan 2010
Ryuuseino said:
AbuHumaid said:

Does that mean there's 5 scum, unless logic was lying about how many mafia there were on the train.
lynch me when I flip town know I was telling the truth. It said 4 evil players on the train.

Oct 18, 2017 6:47 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:

If I may ask first, what brought upon the dicussion of TPR before scum?

I think Abu is town for now, I want to look into gwenny right now.

Oct 18, 2017 6:47 PM

Dec 2013
Ryuuseino said:
AbuHumaid said:

its 4 where did u get 5?

Oct 18, 2017 6:48 PM

Dec 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ryuuseino said:

its 4 where did u get 5?

He said 4 evils so im confused at this math

Oct 18, 2017 6:49 PM
Oct 2017
Ryuuseino said:
AbuHumaid said:

Nvmd, just saw post #565
Oct 18, 2017 6:49 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:

tpr would also be uninformed which could lend itself to looking townie..I also feel Abu I'd town here saved more linked inclined to think you may be scum over him.

Oct 18, 2017 6:50 PM

Dec 2013
Suzune-chan said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
Don't know about you, but mine doesn't.

Mine does kinda

Oct 18, 2017 6:50 PM
Jul 2018
Shinichi-Kun said:
AbuHumaid said:

Ik i cant prove otherwise but you cant prove the latter either lol, out of everyone why were you so quick to point figners at that possibility. Do you want that bastard mechanic to be in the game so badly your just ok with Qoco dieing?
Why are you trying so hard to make me look scummy for being wary? Do you see me eager to lynch Qoco right now? He's not even in my lynch pool. And again you can't be sure whether he's 100% town or not unless you're mafia which I think is the case for you.
You say I'm trying to frame Qoco yet you're doing the same right now trying to frame me just for being wary.
Oct 18, 2017 6:52 PM
Oct 2017
Shinichi-Kun said:
AbuHumaid said:

???
Isn't Soda dead and confirmed townie?
Jul 2018
logic340 said:
He can be anything to be honest, I have no idea how to read him, he has some townish posts but also has scummy ones

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid, Suzune-chan, Ryuuseino, Labs, Shinichi-kun, Gwendolly
4i believe that 4 of these 6 are scum this should be our lynch pool.

Oct 18, 2017 6:54 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

tpr would also be uninformed which could lend itself to looking townie..I also feel Abu I'd town here saved more linked inclined to think you may be scum over him.

So you think there is 4 evil people and an unaligned tpr on top of that?

Oct 18, 2017 6:55 PM

Jun 2009
Sorry Kaito is distracting me...

Shinichi-Kun said:
AbuHumaid said:

I dont consider lamby inactive, his timezone is relatively the same as Soda so they should be able to post around the same time yet they do but laby just psots less.
I actually second this, I don't think that lamby is inactive this game. They did post things in their time zone window and talked to a variety of people. Also they posted like ten times, that is hardly inactive.

logic340 said:
Interesting interesting. Well it is something to start from at least.

Jan 2010
vote: @Suzune-chan Your thoughts on my findings?

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Why are you trying so hard to make me look scummy for being wary? Do you see me eager to lynch Qoco right now? He's not even in my lynch pool. And again you can't be sure whether he's 100% town or not unless you're mafia which I think is the case for you.
You say I'm trying to frame Qoco yet you're doing the same right now trying to frame me just for being wary.

Do you think logic is lieing? If not then i would say its 100% confirmed on top of the fact he was already confirmed by his own role.

Why do you want Qoco to be scum so badly

Oct 18, 2017 6:56 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:

So you think there is 4 evil people and an unaligned tpr on top of that?
3 mafia 1 killing (evil) tpr made evident by two deaths

Oct 18, 2017 6:56 PM

Dec 2013
Ryuuseino said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

???
Isn't Soda dead and confirmed townie?

I forgot for a second lol, i brought up soda because him and abu were the first to both express distrust towards the announcement.

Oct 18, 2017 6:58 PM
Jul 2018
Shinichi-Kun said:
AbuHumaid said:

Do you think logic is lieing? If not then i would say its 100% confirmed on top of the fact he was already confirmed by his own role.

Why do you want Qoco to be scum so badly
and what evidence do you have that logic can't be lying? I've never heard of such ability
@logic340 can you claim at least that one ability?

Dec 2013
logic340 said:

Pretty much, i still question the fact of all the mafia being on the same train thats quite risky.

Dec 2013
logic340 said:

Pretty much, i still question the fact of all the mafia being on the same train thats quite risky.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (49) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.