Forum Settings
Forums

Mini Game v5: Major Arcana Mafia | Game Over | Qoco and Town win

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (49) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »
Oct 19, 2017 5:03 AM

Jan 2010
I an headed to work and I've had no internet there so I'll be posting a read list and my thoughts this evening (internet permitting). Unless we miraculously got internet on that side of the island I'll be back after work.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Oct 19, 2017 5:14 AM
Jul 2018
Gwendolly said:
AbuHumaid said:
I called it before you even used your ability, that train was really werid, it formed really fast.

Feel like youre looking for a perfect excuse now. You're the weird one here....
??? Excuse for what exactly?
Oct 19, 2017 5:24 AM
Jul 2018
Gwendolly said:
logic340 said:
without you that leaves labs, abu, suzune, new guy
Am i missing anyone
I like Abu for town here
Also forgot Yurkin was in the gams as she's missing from the vote count. She could be scum
unvote:
This feels just like my defense of my actions in ouran mafia
vote: @yurkin
Why no vote on D1?

Yes you missed me. Am I already dead to you?
Abu is being shady af. He didnt appear the whole day yesterday, he whiteknighted RE, then turns up on EoD and blaming others for their actions even though he was willing to lynch RE himself. It's as if he already knew she would flip town. It's odd that no one is suspecting him while he's out there accusing the whole train being scum.
Abu-logic= scum?

1. When and how did I whiteknight RE?
2. I was far from disappearing the whole phase, so your point is moot
3. How is it scummy to call out scummy actions? Don't you think I'll overlook your scummniess just because it was EoD.
4. Shinichi has already used that argument and I refuted it, if you actually read my posts, of course you wouldn't care enough to read though, scum
Oct 19, 2017 5:26 AM
Jul 2018
@Gwendolly
5. When was all this suspicion of me at the EoD 1? Now I'm a scum all of a sudden huh?
Any scum reads other than me?
Oct 19, 2017 5:30 AM
Jul 2018
Gwendolly said:
AbuHumaid said:
I was against the Astros train too, then suggested Shinichi for the lynch but everyone preferred RE's lynch it's suspicious how everyone easily followed along especially Gwen, Labs and Shinichi

Dafuq? Can't believe youre even going there.

#465 #474

What's all this then?
Again, read the thread before commenting, you're just making yourself look more scummy
Oct 19, 2017 5:37 AM
Jul 2018
Gwendolly said:
AbuHumaid said:

Notice how Gwen didn't even consider Shinichi's lynch

AbuHumaid said:
I asked her why was it OK for her to lynch Astros, she said because she preferred to lynch an inactive over an active player not because she thinks he's scum and when she was willing to lynch RE with such a weak reason after I told everyone that we shouldn't lynch Astros I approved of her reasons easily waiting for her to call me out for it but she didn't, then when I confronted her Shinichi came and whiteknighted her. Shinichi is my top 1 suspect

-.-

Left my vote for Astros because I wanted to go to bed and he had the most votes at that time. Yes, I said RE was suspicious after her entrance of not wanting to join but telling Astros to defend himself. Sorry not sorry. I dont regret my vote.
whatever you say won't hide the fact that you were jumping around and wasn't even scum reading the one you voted (Astros) then changed your vote to RE with such a weak reason after I called out the train on Astros that there was definitely scum there, and even Labs and Shinichi followed along. Making it seem like you were in a hurry won't work on me
Oct 19, 2017 5:39 AM
Jul 2018
Gwendolly said:
AbuHumaid said:
you are TPR? What are your abilities?

Role fishing?
Just trying to get him to clarify his claim so no, try again.
Oct 19, 2017 5:40 AM
Jul 2018
Gwendolly said:
AbuHumaid said:
Thank God scum killed Soda tbh, I was suspicious of him

How would you know Soda was killed by scum?
Highest possibility, how would you know he wasn't killed by either mafia or TPR?
Oct 19, 2017 5:42 AM
Jul 2018
I wasn't planning to post because of my headache, but Gwen really provoked with her BS.
Oct 19, 2017 6:42 AM

Dec 2014
Vote count 2.1

AbuHumaid (1):Gwendolly
Labs (1): AbuHumaid
Suzune-chan (1): logic340
Ryuuseino (1):Labs

Hosts should be notified by players if they notice a mistake in the count or links.

Mod notes: Did this on phone, please tell me if I made a mistake. Gambette all!
Oct 19, 2017 6:46 AM

Dec 2013
Labs said:
@Shinichi-kun
Can't quote shit well on phone, But I'll get to you about having bolded my breadcrumbing ..... seeing as you're making it out to have been by chance alone.

I mean if I actually did do that, then it was by chance lol

Oct 19, 2017 6:50 AM

Dec 2013
Labs said:
Unless someone speaks up and clears the second kill, we can probably assume SK or small mafia with a one shot extra kill.... If so, was likely strong man too.
Again if it was SK as tpr instead of an extra shot or vig, this should lower the chances of traitor passives and/conversion but eh, with a town leaned for and the roster size there has to be something to balance it out and it won't be 3 Mafio from the get go.

I have a secondary active which I'll explain more on once home, but it adds 2 votes to a select player the following day phase in turn of the day ability not going through.
Thus the reason there is a good chance scum can negate or straight up steal voting power for balancing reasons, also the possibility one or two at most town roles have zero weight as a whole or under set circumstances.
I also passively pass as inno on alignment checks, but this shouldn't cancel out what logic claims to have used and my role card will flip town even though I'm TPR.
The rest of the role is a mess, so I'll save that post till I get home.

So a player of your chosen would auto matically have 2 votes at the start of the next day phase of the night you used it, if thats true then ya i can see vote stealing as a thing. I think this is rolemadness which means almost every role prob has some sort of significant use. The showing up as town is quite convienent i must say, I mean logically if you hadnt said that my vote would be on you right now. If i wasnt to trust that claim that would only mean Qoco role prob has lies in it to.

Oct 19, 2017 6:51 AM

Dec 2013
Labs said:
So my primary ability is actually stupidly strong in most sense and is pretty much a mix of hider and jailer and topped off with investigation properties ( though weak )

Santo Terra:
I chose a player during the day phase.
They are sent an invite to my personal realm.
If they accept: Both the player and myself commute for the night.
*Un-targetable by abilities, this include kills and everything else as far as I can tell.
*They will however be role-blocked in a sense, as they are essentially no longer in play.
*I Will also be informed of their role (flavour) Note that this does not reveal abilities or faction.
*If I target Mafia I will die instead.

If they decline: My second ability comes into effect and they will start the following day phase with 2 anonymous votes on them.
I do not get to chose to activate this or not, it just happens in turn of being declined for the night.
^Probably to add some form of negative to such a stupid ability that favours town.

Jesus holy christ almighty, that 1st effect.

Anyways what do you gain from telling us this?

Oct 19, 2017 6:52 AM

Dec 2013
Labs said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Well its a closed setup so anything is possible but to take roles and mechanics youve only seen coming from 1 game and 1 specific host just seems like a way to throw fire onto Qc

Behavior wise espically how hes been acting since knowing he was innocent child has shown that as of right now hes town. There has been no signs of fluster or hesitation which those 2 would be huge signs to being mafia or know you're caught in a lie.

Dont wear headphones for so long

Aight I found the post.
Soooo what was with separating this and bolding it?
That was bread-crumbing for my claim D2 tbh.
Since I believe I saw at-least one person mention persona? within the sign-ups maybe in relation to the major arcana.
My role card is the Hermit
Due to there being few choices from persona for this card that are main characters I went with an obvious choice and well, being from the most recent addition to the series.

Bish wears dem big fuck off headphones.
^Futaba
^Hermit

What fucking hermit wears headphones lol, maybe in anime world sure but not in real life.

Ive never played persona smh >_>, why did you try bread crumbing your role soe arly into the game?

Oct 19, 2017 6:55 AM

Dec 2013
Labs said:
Labs said:

Soft TPR? or are you going for something else here?

Quoting this to show what I was taking a stab at earlier.
The whole suggestion of being either Neut and able to side with either or being forced to side with one or the other.
^Given that I alone knew my own role and that I am forced to win alone or alongside town, this allowed me to jump to the potential conclusion that Ryuu held the opposite end of TPR cards.
Either neut/killing or specifically to aid Mafio only.

If we look at it as a whole then prob the best case scenario, but let me keep catching up.

Oct 19, 2017 6:59 AM

Dec 2013
Labs said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

What if theirs a miller? No lie now that I see 4 evil results that possibility does cross my mind.

If there is a miller, it's either hidden from said role card or it's too late and they can get lynched for it.
I'm a reverse miller on the side.... so eh

A hidden Miller i think would be fine, because if a person individially got checked and they saw that they showed up as scum reaction alone would prob clear their case.

Labs said:
This might come off as a little obnoxious but I'd prefer to get info out as fast as possible so I can get to the easier of my win conditions before getting necked out of paranoia.
And so, here come the pingaz and yes Imma include those I suspect regardless:

@AbuHumaid @Shinichi-kun @yurkin @Gwendolly @logic340 @Ryuuseino @Suzune-chan @Qoco

Assuming you're all wise enough to read up, feel free to submit something along these lines so I can default my ability usage into public hands.

Use primary ability this day phase: Y/N
Use primary ability to: Protect assumed town/Kill myself on assumed Mafia
Invite user: Preferred user.

Cheers.

What do you want here i am confused?

yurkin said:
Labs said:

Thoughts on 2 intial Mafia or total.
Good TPR and Evil TPR?
Seeing as I've spewed what I need to now.

If there is evil tpr + 2maf as per you theory, then how do u explain logic's result of 4 evil on that train??

Suzune theory could be correct in a sense.

Gwendolly said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
I wonder if the flavor indicates ability as well.

Justice sounds like a vig or cop to me. Two deaths still happened tho. Hanged Man could sound like TPR?

Thats what i was thinking too, hanged Man sounds like a role with a suicidal passive attached to it haha.

Oct 19, 2017 7:00 AM

Dec 2013
Gwendolly said:
logic340 said:
without you that leaves labs, abu, suzune, new guy
Am i missing anyone
I like Abu for town here
Also forgot Yurkin was in the gams as she's missing from the vote count. She could be scum
unvote:
This feels just like my defense of my actions in ouran mafia
vote: @yurkin
Why no vote on D1?

Abu is being shady af. He didnt appear the whole day yesterday, he whiteknighted RE, then turns up on EoD and blaming others for their actions even though he was willing to lynch RE himself. It's as if he already knew she would flip town. It's odd that no one is suspecting him while he's out there accusing the whole train being scum.
Abu-logic= scum?

He led the vote train on RE, if you think that makes him scum then explain the intention behind that.

Oct 19, 2017 7:02 AM

Dec 2013
Gwendolly said:
AbuHumaid said:
I was against the Astros train too, then suggested Shinichi for the lynch but everyone preferred RE's lynch it's suspicious how everyone easily followed along especially Gwen, Labs and Shinichi

#465 #474

What's all this then?

Abu does have alot of contradictions ill admit, but overrall hes been very townlike so far don't you think?

Oct 19, 2017 7:02 AM

Dec 2013
Gwendolly said:
AbuHumaid said:
you are TPR? What are your abilities?

Role fishing?

-_- how is it role fishing if the player himself stated he was gonna give away the information

Oct 19, 2017 7:05 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
@Shinichi-kun can you give a read on Ryuu yet or is it still too early?

3 things come to mind when i think of Ryu

1. Overrall hes picked up the game quite quickly and most of his actions scream town.

2.Hes scum and hes being coached by another player who has alot of experience because I think its bs that someones picking up this game so quickly.

What do you think of the possibility of 2?

3.The post that laby quoted suggests the possibility of tpr, but even as a new player would you honestly hint your tpr if for a second you thought people would think you were harmful to town?

Oct 19, 2017 7:09 AM
Jul 2018
Shinichi-Kun said:
Gwendolly said:

#465 #474

What's all this then?

Abu does have alot of contradictions ill admit, but overrall hes been very townlike so far don't you think?
Not even a contradiction, I've already explained that shit.
btw @Shinichi-kun what do you think of Suzune, you two seem like you're getting along

Shinichi + Suzune + Gwen scum team?
Oct 19, 2017 7:14 AM
Jul 2018
I can see a Suzune/Ryuu team tbh
Oct 19, 2017 7:18 AM
Jul 2018
You know what? Let's keep Shinichi and Labs for now, at least they're contributing to the game. Suzune, Ryuu and Gwen aren't even scum hunting at this point.

Vote change: Suzune
Oct 19, 2017 7:27 AM
Jul 2018
@Shinichi-kun @yurkin @Labs @Gwendolly @logic340 @Ryuuseino @Suzune-chan @Qoco
reads lists, now, who's scum and who's town?
Oct 19, 2017 8:08 AM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Gwendolly said:

Abu-logic= scum?

1. When and how did I whiteknight RE?
2. I was far from disappearing the whole phase, so your point is moot
3. How is it scummy to call out scummy actions? Don't you think I'll overlook your scummniess just because it was EoD.
4. Shinichi has already used that argument and I refuted it, if you actually read my posts, of course you wouldn't care enough to read though, scum

1What do you consider that post about RE then?
2. I agree with Abu here hes been extremely active i am proud of him.
3.Depends on alot of stuff like the person and the timing.
4.Also if you reply with the mindset that gwen is scum then your reads will be slightly biased.

Oct 19, 2017 8:09 AM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Gwendolly said:

How would you know Soda was killed by scum?
Highest possibility, how would you know he wasn't killed by either mafia or TPR?

HE clearly wasn't because the flavor of astros death suggests he was the one killled by a night kill.

Oct 19, 2017 8:11 AM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Not even a contradiction, I've already explained that shit.
btw @Shinichi-kun what do you think of Suzune, you two seem like you're getting along

Shinichi + Suzune + Gwen scum team?

Can you stop putting me in every team you make it lol.

I want suzune to explain her view on Laby some more, and I want others who havent explained their view to do so.

With both laby and Logic claims, on top of the innocent child something bastard has to be going on here. All this information seems way to convinent.

Oct 19, 2017 8:47 AM
Oct 2017
Labs said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Well its a closed setup so anything is possible but to take roles and mechanics youve only seen coming from 1 game and 1 specific host just seems like a way to throw fire onto Qc

Behavior wise espically how hes been acting since knowing he was innocent child has shown that as of right now hes town. There has been no signs of fluster or hesitation which those 2 would be huge signs to being mafia or know you're caught in a lie.

Dont wear headphones for so long

Aight I found the post.
Since I believe I saw at-least one person mention persona? within the sign-ups maybe in relation to the major arcana.
Due to there being few choices from persona for this card that are main characters I went with an obvious choice and well, being from the most recent addition to the series.

^Futaba
^Hermit

That can't be true, the abilities you said you had, don't fit the definition or characteristics of a hermit.

Especially the ability to invite someone.
Oct 19, 2017 8:52 AM
Oct 2017
Ryuuseino said:
Labs said:

Aight I found the post.

^Futaba
^Hermit

That can't be true, the abilities you said you had, don't fit the definition or characteristics of a hermit.

Especially the ability to invite someone.

I think I misunderstood what you meant.
Oct 19, 2017 9:02 AM
Oct 2017
Labs said:
Well this place is dead as usual when I'm around.
I'll drop a vote for now and give the PC back to my bro and watch him play some Ronpies.

Vote: Ryuu
As I can kind of assume they're the biggest of the threats within the current pool, koz 2 kills a night, even if it's only on odd nights is a massive sway in mafias direction.

Edit: Nvm... guna be watching some task master and idling here, probably around for another hour or so..... would prefer for actual interactions in this game, not just catch-up game.

The assumption of me been tpr, I can understand, but to assume that I'm the biggest threat within the pool...
I don't know what to say
7720CountKillerOct 19, 2017 9:42 AM
Oct 19, 2017 9:06 AM
Oct 2017
Labs said:
This might come off as a little obnoxious but I'd prefer to get info out as fast as possible so I can get to the easier of my win conditions before getting necked out of paranoia.
And so, here come the pingaz and yes Imma include those I suspect regardless:

@AbuHumaid @Shinichi-kun @yurkin @Gwendolly @logic340 @Ryuuseino @Suzune-chan @Qoco

Assuming you're all wise enough to read up, feel free to submit something along these lines so I can default my ability usage into public hands.

Use primary ability this day phase: Y/N
Use primary ability to: Protect assumed town/Kill myself on assumed Mafia
Invite user: Preferred user.

Cheers.

If you were to use, I'd prefer Qoco, I've got zero impression on him, whether town or scum. Ofc, if you think you're in danger of dieing, don't do it.
7720CountKillerOct 19, 2017 11:14 AM
Oct 19, 2017 9:19 AM
Oct 2017
yurkin said:
Ryuuseino said:
Atm I vote: re1031
Her previous posts looked most scumish to me, especially her adamant defense of her vote on suzume being RVS, along with the fact she didn't state so from the beginning.

correcting typo

Just saying but an earlier vote is likely to be rvs unless stated otherwise, and its p1 #18 in this case, i think there is no reason to see it as anything else beside rvs, ryuu.
That sorta reasoning lines up with the reasons with which shinichi-kun and suzune-chan pushed re hmm.

As stated before in post #636 i know that the reasons might be weak but the vote was the only reasonable one I had.

correcting typo
7720CountKillerOct 19, 2017 9:31 AM
Oct 19, 2017 9:36 AM
Oct 2017
The fact that both Soda and Astros died on the same night and were confirmed townie, doesn't that mean there are two mafia killers?
Or was one killed by bastard game?
Oct 19, 2017 9:39 AM

Jul 2009
Well read list.

I have suzune as scum. Her reasons for pushing re were made up af. As with #216. And all the "not real rvs" which is purely speculation, more like scums pulling out of thin air reason to tunnel on someone. The funny thing is the post that defend astros. I think astros lynch was the prefered lynch so to have re as available lynch d2 but stuff happened. <- my thoughts only.
I highly doubt all what suzune did d1 is possible to ever comes from town.

XD shinichi-kun followed all that so hes suspect.

I don't trust lamb much, well being tpr ok, but the rest meh.

Logic have too little presence here... or i haven't noticed much of it~~

Abu is townish... or if you are scum are playing good game XD i count him as town as of now.

Gwen, idk what to think about her. Have to reread her posts.
Same with ryuu.

Funny thing a claimed tpr is voting someone for being tpr potentially, is it just me or this is weird.

edit:typo
yurkinOct 19, 2017 9:43 AM
Oct 19, 2017 9:41 AM
Oct 2017
AbuHumaid said:
Gwendolly said:

-.-

Left my vote for Astros because I wanted to go to bed and he had the most votes at that time. Yes, I said RE was suspicious after her entrance of not wanting to join but telling Astros to defend himself. Sorry not sorry. I dont regret my vote.
whatever you say won't hide the fact that you were jumping around and wasn't even scum reading the one you voted (Astros) then changed your vote to RE with such a weak reason after I called out the train on Astros that there was definitely scum there, and even Labs and Shinichi followed along. Making it seem like you were in a hurry won't work on me

By that reasoning aren't I the same than? excluding the calling out.
Oct 19, 2017 9:44 AM

Jul 2009
With that said.

vote: suzune-chan
Oct 19, 2017 9:50 AM

Jul 2009
Ryuuseino may you explain a little bit more what you mean to say in #735 pls?
Oct 19, 2017 10:29 AM

Jul 2009
<.< too silent game thread around this time is strange.
Oct 19, 2017 11:02 AM
Oct 2017
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:
@Shinichi-kun can you give a read on Ryuu yet or is it still too early?

3 things come to mind when i think of Ryu

1. Overrall hes picked up the game quite quickly and most of his actions scream town.

2.Hes scum and hes being coached by another player who has alot of experience because I think its bs that someones picking up this game so quickly.

What do you think of the possibility of 2?

3.The post that laby quoted suggests the possibility of tpr, but even as a new player would you honestly hint your tpr if for a second you thought people would think you were harmful to town?

I give up on trying to convince anyone that this is my first game, I'm always been doubted. As for the 2nd theory, I'm just going to throw this out there, no I haven't had any coaching, I learned most of the logic from spectating the host game.
Oct 19, 2017 11:03 AM
Oct 2017
AbuHumaid said:
I can see a Suzune/Ryuu team tbh

Why?
Oct 19, 2017 11:11 AM
Oct 2017
Shinichi-Kun said:
AbuHumaid said:

HE clearly wasn't because the flavor of astros death suggests he was the one killled by a night kill.

What if one of the roles had the ability to kill supernaturally? that would effect the phrasing. I'm thinking Magician or Death, though Magician sounds townish.
Oct 19, 2017 11:33 AM
Oct 2017
yurkin said:
Ryuuseino may you explain a little bit more what you mean to say in #735 pls?

I first voted Gwen as RVS, than Suzume as OMGUS, than unvoted once she dropped the vote, than voted you which you already know, than unvoted again to brainstorm for real vote, than finally settled on RE, the reasons are in post #475, by abu's logic I'm in the same boat as Gwen
Oct 19, 2017 11:35 AM

Dec 2016

I could see you as scum tbh. I see you assuming the role of a leader. A Godfather trying to lead Town could be bad nudes.
Oct 19, 2017 11:40 AM

Dec 2016
yurkin said:
Well read list.

I have suzune as scum. Her reasons for pushing re were made up af. As with #216. And all the "not real rvs" which is purely speculation, more like scums pulling out of thin air reason to tunnel on someone. The funny thing is the post that defend astros. I think astros lynch was the prefered lynch so to have re as available lynch d2 but stuff happened. <- my thoughts only.
I highly doubt all what suzune did d1 is possible to ever comes from town.

I have gut feelings with Suzune. More than half of the time they're right. Something about how she words things trips me up.
Oct 19, 2017 11:41 AM

Dec 2013
yurkin said:
With that said.

vote: suzune-chan

How is that you always seem to make your votes so scummy lol

Oct 19, 2017 11:42 AM

Dec 2013
@yurkin what about suzune posts do you thnk did not come from town?

Oct 19, 2017 11:46 AM

Dec 2016
yurkin said:
Abu is townish... or if you are scum are playing good game XD i count him as town as of now.

He seems quite aggressive to me.
Oct 19, 2017 11:49 AM

Jul 2009
Qoco said:
yurkin said:

And often he is too bossy and that annoys me a lot.

So what if he is aggressive?
Oct 19, 2017 11:54 AM

Dec 2016
yurkin said:
Qoco said:

And often he is too bossy and that annoys me a lot.

So what if he is aggressive?

Qoco said:

I could see you as scum tbh. I see you assuming the role of a leader. A Godfather trying to lead Town could be bad nudes.
Oct 19, 2017 12:23 PM
Oct 2017

Shinichi: scumlean.
Yurkin's read convinced me of this, and shin's interactions with you does feel scumish, but it's too early to throw down the hammer.
Suzume: scumlean.
Yurkin's read, but she hasn't gotten deeply involved in discussion (besides RE, so can't get any feels.
Labs: tpr.
I believe he's claim.
Abu: townlean.
Feel like you're sincerely scum hunting, but will withhold reservations in case its a trick.
Yurkin: not sure.
She hasn't participated much.
Qoco: not sure.
Same reason as yurkin.
Logic: townlean.
For his ability, if he was scum he wouldn't have it. On the other hand if he was scum, he would know how many mafia there is, and would have been lying about having that ability, along with how many mafia there were on the train.
I think I just worked myself up into a case of WIFOM LOL

As I'm sure you will notice, I'm mostly relying on feels, not really trusting logic to reliably determine who's who, more for reasoning why someone's not.
7720CountKillerOct 19, 2017 12:29 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (49) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.