New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (49) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »
Oct 18, 2017 7:43 PM
Jul 2018
Shinichi-Kun said:
AbuHumaid said:
Thank God scum killed Soda tbh, I was suspicious of him

U were siding with him on ideas were you not?
that's because he was just agreeing with everyone and going with the flow, but that doesn't matter right now since he's dead
Oct 18, 2017 7:45 PM
Oct 2017
Ryuuseino said:
Btw @abuhumaid why did you vote RE?
You voted at the start of the game and never moved since.

Now that there's a lull in discussion, Abu could you answer this?
Oct 18, 2017 7:50 PM
Jul 2018
Ryuuseino said:
Ryuuseino said:
Btw @abuhumaid why did you vote RE?
You voted at the start of the game and never moved since.

Now that there's a lull in discussion, Abu could you answer this?
I was slightly suspicious of RE not gonna lie and I was even willing to move to Shinichi but didn't do because everyone was against Shin's lynch. So I planned to use RE's lynch for information in addition to my slight suspicion of her, and it paid off.
Oct 18, 2017 7:52 PM
Jul 2018
Now that Labs claimed TPR, there's no point proving him guilty but I'll make the post as to why he's suspicious anyway and then I'm off to school.
Oct 18, 2017 7:54 PM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Now that Labs claimed TPR, there's no point proving him guilty but I'll make the post as to why he's suspicious anyway and then I'm off to school.

Theres too much information on the plate right now, i wont decide anything till lamb tells more.

Oct 18, 2017 8:07 PM

Dec 2016
logic340 said:
Never in my wildest dreams did I think we would get a D1 VC chalked full of so much information. I had a one shot ability to identity how many evil players were on a train. I checked RE's train and found 4 evil.players calling there.
4 evil = 3 mafia and 1 tpr imo
vote: shinichi-kun

LOL gg everyone. We can go home.
Oct 18, 2017 8:10 PM

Dec 2016
I plan on fighting this until the very end.
Oct 18, 2017 8:12 PM

Dec 2016
Labs said:
Cool, RE, Gwendo and Shinuku-koon is where I wanted to hit and pull yesterday.
Logic might've made this a really quick game and backs the fact I felt like a D2 claim would be a laugh.

Ryuu still seems tpr more specifically killing or mafia leaned.
I'm the other tpr and we have 2 Mafio, potential conversion and vote manipulation.

I'll explain the rest when home, back to work for me

You're such a liar sometimes lmfao. I find it hard to believe you.
Oct 18, 2017 8:31 PM

Dec 2014
Suzune-chan said:
Honestly these are really beautiful tarot cards.

Catch up coming~

They really are, aren't they?
Oct 18, 2017 10:05 PM

Sep 2012
On way home soon, just finishing up work atm.
Should be able to post properly later down the track.

But yeah, you lot should sort priorities and the likes.
Also should do a public vote of sorts on the side and I can help with sorting said player.
Oct 18, 2017 10:20 PM

Sep 2012
Unless someone speaks up and clears the second kill, we can probably assume SK or small mafia with a one shot extra kill.... If so, was likely strong man too.
Again if it was SK as tpr instead of an extra shot or vig, this should lower the chances of traitor passives and/conversion but eh, with a town leaned for and the roster size there has to be something to balance it out and it won't be 3 Mafio from the get go.

I have a secondary active which I'll explain more on once home, but it adds 2 votes to a select player the following day phase in turn of the day ability not going through.
Thus the reason there is a good chance scum can negate or straight up steal voting power for balancing reasons, also the possibility one or two at most town roles have zero weight as a whole or under set circumstances.
I also passively pass as inno on alignment checks, but this shouldn't cancel out what logic claims to have used and my role card will flip town even though I'm TPR.
The rest of the role is a mess, so I'll save that post till I get home.
Oct 18, 2017 10:31 PM

Sep 2012
@Shinichi-kun
Can't quote shit well on phone, But I'll get to you about having bolded my breadcrumbing ..... seeing as you're making it out to have been by chance alone.
Oct 18, 2017 11:00 PM

Jul 2009
@labs are you evil tpr? Are you town sided?
Oct 18, 2017 11:49 PM

Sep 2012
yurkin said:
@labs are you evil tpr? Are you town sided?

Assumed you would have gathered that based on suggestions on Ryuu, but yee essentially.
Win con: Mano D'aiuto
I have 2 potential win cons, either survive till the end..... which I don't even see how that'd work unless both factions kill eachother on the final night.
Otherwise I can win alongside town victory, I have to be alive for either sadly and can't win with Mafio.
^Also shown in primary ability which I'll cover in the next post.
Oct 18, 2017 11:55 PM

Sep 2012
So my primary ability is actually stupidly strong in most sense and is pretty much a mix of hider and jailer and topped off with investigation properties ( though weak )

Santo Terra:
I chose a player during the day phase.
They are sent an invite to my personal realm.
If they accept: Both the player and myself commute for the night.
*Un-targetable by abilities, this include kills and everything else as far as I can tell.
*They will however be role-blocked in a sense, as they are essentially no longer in play.
*I Will also be informed of their role (flavour) Note that this does not reveal abilities or faction.
*If I target Mafia I will die instead.

If they decline: My second ability comes into effect and they will start the following day phase with 2 anonymous votes on them.
I do not get to chose to activate this or not, it just happens in turn of being declined for the night.
^Probably to add some form of negative to such a stupid ability that favours town.
Oct 18, 2017 11:58 PM

Sep 2012
Shinichi-Kun said:
Labs said:

Probably the wrong kind of bastard game/hosts tbh.
Unless your role suggests otherwise already....
On a side note, wearing headphones all the time starts to hurt :'<

Well its a closed setup so anything is possible but to take roles and mechanics youve only seen coming from 1 game and 1 specific host just seems like a way to throw fire onto Qc

Behavior wise espically how hes been acting since knowing he was innocent child has shown that as of right now hes town. There has been no signs of fluster or hesitation which those 2 would be huge signs to being mafia or know you're caught in a lie.

Dont wear headphones for so long

Aight I found the post.
Soooo what was with separating this and bolding it?
That was bread-crumbing for my claim D2 tbh.
Since I believe I saw at-least one person mention persona? within the sign-ups maybe in relation to the major arcana.
My role card is the Hermit
Due to there being few choices from persona for this card that are main characters I went with an obvious choice and well, being from the most recent addition to the series.

Bish wears dem big fuck off headphones.
^Futaba
^Hermit
Oct 19, 2017 12:00 AM

Sep 2012
Labs said:
Ryuuseino said:
If I were to state outright whether I wanted either mafia or town to win, would that get me killed?

Soft TPR? or are you going for something else here?

Quoting this to show what I was taking a stab at earlier.
The whole suggestion of being either Neut and able to side with either or being forced to side with one or the other.
^Given that I alone knew my own role and that I am forced to win alone or alongside town, this allowed me to jump to the potential conclusion that Ryuu held the opposite end of TPR cards.
Either neut/killing or specifically to aid Mafio only.
Oct 19, 2017 12:01 AM

Sep 2012
Shinichi-Kun said:
Suzune-chan said:
I don't doubt the result. I doubt the 100% accuracy of the result.

What if theirs a miller? No lie now that I see 4 evil results that possibility does cross my mind.

If there is a miller, it's either hidden from said role card or it's too late and they can get lynched for it.
I'm a reverse miller on the side.... so eh
Oct 19, 2017 12:02 AM

Sep 2012
AbuHumaid said:
Vote: Labs
Let's start with this, for being inactive the whole phase and coming back just before phase change and trying to cause confusion by bringing up the vote modifiers topic

Shinichi-Kun said:

Explanations as to why?

I'll explain further in an hour or so, I'm on phone right now

Hmmmm how did you take the vote mod reveal as trying to cause confusion?
If anything it was shown that early so we could avoid ties or very close EoD vote counts.
Oct 19, 2017 12:03 AM

Sep 2012
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

So you think there is 4 evil people and an unaligned tpr on top of that?
3 mafia 1 killing (evil) tpr made evident by two deaths

Thoughts on 2 intial Mafia or total.
Good TPR and Evil TPR?
Seeing as I've spewed what I need to now.
Oct 19, 2017 12:07 AM

Sep 2012
logic340 said:
AbuHumaid, Suzune-chan, Ryuuseino, Labs, Shinichi-kun, Gwendolly
4i believe that 4 of these 6 are scum this should be our lynch pool.

I'd take Abu as town out of this lot and I know I'm one of the 4 as good TPR
So that leaves 3 out of the following in my head:
Suzune-chan, Ryuuseino, Shinichi-kun, Gwendolly

Which is a pretty tasty pool this early into the game.
Once again, if we are to believe a 2nd TPR exists and is a killing source..... I'd suggest Ryuu as a starting point.
Oct 19, 2017 12:12 AM

Sep 2012
Labs said:
So my primary ability is actually stupidly strong in most sense and is pretty much a mix of hider and jailer and topped off with investigation properties ( though weak )

Santo Terra:
I chose a player during the day phase.
They are sent an invite to my personal realm.
If they accept: Both the player and myself commute for the night.
*Un-targetable by abilities, this include kills and everything else as far as I can tell.
*They will however be role-blocked in a sense, as they are essentially no longer in play.
*I Will also be informed of their role (flavour) Note that this does not reveal abilities or faction.
*If I target Mafia I will die instead.

If they decline: My second ability comes into effect and they will start the following day phase with 2 anonymous votes on them.
I do not get to chose to activate this or not, it just happens in turn of being declined for the night.
^Probably to add some form of negative to such a stupid ability that favours town.

Extra note: Dying on targeting is specific to mafia, if I target TPR I will be fine.
On that note, if the public decide for me to stay around and target you in particular and you're town...... accept and if you have an ability that is X-shot, do not use it on said night phase.
^Obvious negatives to each.
Oct 19, 2017 12:13 AM

Sep 2012
This might come off as a little obnoxious but I'd prefer to get info out as fast as possible so I can get to the easier of my win conditions before getting necked out of paranoia.
And so, here come the pingaz and yes Imma include those I suspect regardless:

@AbuHumaid @Shinichi-kun @yurkin @Gwendolly @logic340 @Ryuuseino @Suzune-chan @Qoco

Assuming you're all wise enough to read up, feel free to submit something along these lines so I can default my ability usage into public hands.

Use primary ability this day phase: Y/N
Use primary ability to: Protect assumed town/Kill myself on assumed Mafia
Invite user: Preferred user.

Cheers.

Oct 19, 2017 12:15 AM

Sep 2012
Qoco said:
Labs said:
Logic might've made this a really quick game and backs the fact I felt like a D2 claim would be a laugh.

I'm the other tpr and we have 2 Mafio, potential conversion and vote manipulation.

You're such a liar sometimes lmfao. I find it hard to believe you.

Yeeeaahhhhh but you have to remember that I am still a really bad liar.
I can do so as town because you know who/what you are and are supplied a fall-back free of charge that no-one else can deny you.
As scum I either come out with information in exchange or I will stick to mostly facts or small truths and stray away from lies until the end of the game as scum will only trip on their own shit once town gets a map of the game state.
Oct 19, 2017 12:27 AM

Sep 2012
Well this place is dead as usual when I'm around.
I'll drop a vote for now and give the PC back to my bro and watch him play some Ronpies.

Vote: Ryuu
As I can kind of assume they're the biggest of the threats within the current pool, koz 2 kills a night, even if it's only on odd nights is a massive sway in mafias direction.

Edit: Nvm... guna be watching some task master and idling here, probably around for another hour or so..... would prefer for actual interactions in this game, not just catch-up game.
LambtronOct 19, 2017 12:33 AM
Oct 19, 2017 12:47 AM

Jul 2009
Labs said:
logic340 said:
3 mafia 1 killing (evil) tpr made evident by two deaths

Good TPR and Evil TPR?

If there is evil tpr + 2maf as per you theory, then how do u explain logic's result of 4 evil on that train??
Oct 19, 2017 12:56 AM

Jul 2009
Well id suggest if use it, to use it on Suzune, lamb.

But whoahh such op tpr good tpr :D we got here lmao.

<.< well its still questionable how much of your role is true. I have general idea of how that may have been crooked XD hope is not that haha~
But no one beside lamb knows the truth so i guess it its nice to see how will people react.
Oct 19, 2017 12:58 AM

Sep 2012
yurkin said:
Labs said:

Good TPR and Evil TPR?

If there is evil tpr + 2maf as per you theory, then how do u explain logic's result of 4 evil on that train??

Depends on how the hosts are ruling it.
I initially read it as scum as a whole so anything not directly stated as town, but if it's evil..... then there's even more in there..... 5/6 non-town?
Oct 19, 2017 1:07 AM

Sep 2012
yurkin said:
Well id suggest if use it, to use it on Suzune, lamb.

But whoahh such op tpr good tpr :D we got here lmao.

<.< well its still questionable how much of your role is true. I have general idea of how that may have been crooked XD hope is not that haha~
But no one beside lamb knows the truth so i guess it its nice to see how will people react.

Mmmmm it's up to each player how much they wanna buy into it and what they think of the uses for said role/slot and for which reasons at the end of the day.
And yeah, the role is stacked af.
Oct 19, 2017 2:23 AM

Oct 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
I wonder if the flavor indicates ability as well.

Justice sounds like a vig or cop to me. Two deaths still happened tho. Hanged Man could sound like TPR?
<3
Oct 19, 2017 2:24 AM

Oct 2013
Gwendolly said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Justice sounds like a vig or cop to me. Two deaths still happened tho. Hanged Man could sound like TPR?

Nevermind they are town confirmed.
<3
Oct 19, 2017 2:30 AM

Oct 2013
logic340 said:
Never in my wildest dreams did I think we would get a D1 VC chalked full of so much information. I had a one shot ability to identity how many evil players were on a train. I checked RE's train and found 4 evil.players calling there.

lmao, how are the odds of all scum being on one train?
Soda is town which leaves: Abu, Suzune, Ryuu, Lambo and Shin <--telling me that one of the pile is town?
<3
Oct 19, 2017 2:34 AM

Oct 2013
@Mishukax
Night 1: Una notte di venti forti
Qoco | Sodalicious_ and Astros killed

Why does it say Qoco there? Is he dead too? lol
<3
Oct 19, 2017 2:36 AM

Sep 2012
Gwendolly said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Hmmmm was thinking, vig or vengeful.
Another possible reason for second night death.
Though I should read the phase change post I guess.
Oct 19, 2017 2:44 AM

Oct 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
I didnt even have to vote, so why would I vote if it risked putting me in harms way?
without you that leaves labs, abu, suzune, new guy
Am i missing anyone
I like Abu for town here
Also forgot Yurkin was in the gams as she's missing from the vote count. She could be scum
unvote:
This feels just like my defense of my actions in ouran mafia
vote: @yurkin
Why no vote on D1?

Yes you missed me. Am I already dead to you?
Abu is being shady af. He didnt appear the whole day yesterday, he whiteknighted RE, then turns up on EoD and blaming others for their actions even though he was willing to lynch RE himself. It's as if he already knew she would flip town. It's odd that no one is suspecting him while he's out there accusing the whole train being scum.
Abu-logic= scum?
<3
Oct 19, 2017 2:51 AM

Oct 2013
logic340 said:
unvote:
I need to slow down and think
Yurkin and qoco.should be town per my ability

lol?
<3
Oct 19, 2017 3:02 AM

Oct 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:
AbuHumaid, Suzune-chan, Ryuuseino, Labs, Shinichi-kun, Gwendolly
4i believe that 4 of these 6 are scum this should be our lynch pool.

Pretty much, i still question the fact of all the mafia being on the same train thats quite risky.

ikr? would be interesting tho
<3
Oct 19, 2017 3:09 AM

Oct 2013
AbuHumaid said:
logic340 said:
imagine my surprise?
I called it before you even used your ability, that train was really werid, it formed really fast.

Feel like youre looking for a perfect excuse now. You're the weird one here....
<3
Oct 19, 2017 3:11 AM

Jul 2009
Ryuuseino said:
Atm I vote: re1031
Her previous posts looked most scumish to me, especially her adamant defense of her vote on suzume being RVS, along with the fact she didn't state so from the beginning.

correcting typo

Just saying but an earlier vote is likely to be rvs unless stated otherwise, and its p1 #18 in this case, i think there is no reason to see it as anything else beside rvs, ryuu.
That sorta reasoning lines up with the reasons with which shinichi-kun and suzune-chan pushed re hmm.
Oct 19, 2017 3:13 AM

Oct 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Suzune-chan said:
This is very true. I voiced my disapproval of the Astros train. Worked on my masters and came back and it was gone. I couldn't believe it.
I was against the Astros train too, then suggested Shinichi for the lynch but everyone preferred RE's lynch it's suspicious how everyone easily followed along especially Gwen, Labs and Shinichi

Dafuq? Can't believe youre even going there.

#465 #474

What's all this then?
<3
Oct 19, 2017 3:18 AM

Oct 2013
Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:
this is fair what do you propose?
I propose we use it as a starting point, not as a dividing line though. With this as a starting point we begin hunt from there but cycle through other thoughts and reads just in case. Getting locked in is something I am concerned about.

I like this idea. I want more of an oppinion from you too tho, about all the players. You're being too neutral and rather staying out of all this mess.
<3
Oct 19, 2017 3:21 AM

Oct 2013
Ryuuseino said:
Suzune-chan said:
No but it seems like an awesome bastard mechanic and a reversal of the traditional role. It was just the high number that really caught me off guard and starting the wheels turning that direction.
A miller is a town aligned player that when searched by the cop or similiar role comes up scum.

Pity the guy that draws that straw LOL

Not really, I believe if you claim the first day and no one counterclaims, you're out of the radar.
<3
Oct 19, 2017 3:34 AM

Oct 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Gwendolly said:

I'd go after RE with her last three suspicious posts

Notice how Gwen didn't even consider Shinichi's lynch

AbuHumaid said:
logic340 said:
can.you expand in hour you feel about all three? Gwen more than the other two.
I asked her why was it OK for her to lynch Astros, she said because she preferred to lynch an inactive over an active player not because she thinks he's scum and when she was willing to lynch RE with such a weak reason after I told everyone that we shouldn't lynch Astros I approved of her reasons easily waiting for her to call me out for it but she didn't, then when I confronted her Shinichi came and whiteknighted her. Shinichi is my top 1 suspect

-.-

Left my vote for Astros because I wanted to go to bed and he had the most votes at that time. Yes, I said RE was suspicious after her entrance of not wanting to join but telling Astros to defend himself. Sorry not sorry. I dont regret my vote.
<3
Oct 19, 2017 3:56 AM

Oct 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Labs said:

you are TPR? What are your abilities?

Role fishing?
<3
Oct 19, 2017 3:58 AM

Oct 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Thank God scum killed Soda tbh, I was suspicious of him

How would you know Soda was killed by scum?
<3
Oct 19, 2017 4:00 AM

Oct 2013
If Abu ain't scum, I don't know either
vote: Abuhumaid
<3
Oct 19, 2017 4:00 AM

Oct 2013
Lambo I saw your crazy wall of posts, I get to them later before I miss my tain lol
<3
Oct 19, 2017 4:53 AM

Jan 2010
Gwendolly said:
If Abu ain't scum, I don't know either
vote: Abuhumaid
What makes him more scum than the others on that train? Shinichi and Suzune in particular. Here's my 2 cents meta wise he's town as I just got out of the Ouran game with town!abu. He seems to have picked up right where he left off here imo.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Oct 19, 2017 4:58 AM

Jan 2010
Gwendolly said:
logic340 said:

lmao, how are the odds of all scum being on one train?
Soda is town which leaves: Abu, Suzune, Ryuu, Lambo and Shin <--telling me that one of the pile is town?
yes that is what I an saying and it's what I believe. Maybe two are town if I was given the number of town instead of mafia but I thought there were multiple mafia on that train before my results so they only served to reinforce that feeling.
logic340Oct 19, 2017 5:02 AM

Oct 19, 2017 5:02 AM

Jan 2010
@Shinichi-kun can you give a read on Ryuu yet or is it still too early?

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (49) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.