Mini Game v5: Major Arcana Mafia | Game Over | Qoco and Town win

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (49) « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »
Oct 18, 2017 6:59 PM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Do you think logic is lieing? If not then i would say its 100% confirmed on top of the fact he was already confirmed by his own role.

Why do you want Qoco to be scum so badly
and what evidence do you have that logic can't be lying? I've never heard of such ability
@logic340 can you claim at least that one ability?

THis ability isnt too common, but ive seen it a few times.

I don't know the actual name of the role, but it basically checks a Train and gives the number of evil players on the train as a result.

Oct 18, 2017 6:59 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Ryuuseino said:

Does that mean there's 5 scum, unless logic was lying about how many mafia there were on the train.
lynch me when I flip town know I was telling the truth. It said 4 evil players on the train.
I don't doubt the result. I doubt the 100% accuracy of the result.

Shinichi-Kun said:
Suzune-chan said:
Don't know about you, but mine doesn't.

Mine does kinda
Well goodness, I feel left out now.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Oct 18, 2017 7:01 PM

Dec 2013
Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:
lynch me when I flip town know I was telling the truth. It said 4 evil players on the train.

What if theirs a miller? No lie now that I see 4 evil results that possibility does cross my mind.

Oct 18, 2017 7:01 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:
AbuHumaid, Suzune-chan, Ryuuseino, Labs, Shinichi-kun, Gwendolly
4i believe that 4 of these 6 are scum this should be our lynch pool.

Pretty much, i still question the fact of all the mafia being on the same train thats quite risky.
imagine my surprise?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Oct 18, 2017 7:02 PM
Oct 2017
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ryuuseino said:

Does that mean there's 5 scum, unless logic was lying about how many mafia there were on the train.

its 4 where did u get 5?

Well, logic said "4 evil = 3 mafia and 1 tpr imo" if he himself is scum that would make 5 mafia
Oct 18, 2017 7:03 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
Suzune-chan said:

What if theirs a miller? No lie now that I see 4 evil results that possibility does cross my mind.
their own fault for not claiming in their first post. Are you claiming Miller?

Oct 18, 2017 7:04 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:

Shinichi-Kun said:

Mine does kinda

this is fair what do you propose?

Jul 2018
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Pretty much, i still question the fact of all the mafia being on the same train thats quite risky.
imagine my surprise?
I called it before you even used your ability, that train was really werid, it formed really fast.

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
vote: @Suzune-chan Your thoughts on my findings?
I think they are a good jumping point. Given the high number a small part of me wants to assume it read the opposite and you have the number of townies on the train instead, because I find it unlikely that all the mafia would choose to be on the same train, but stranger things have happened just seems too convenient though, I know I should not complain about the data but it makes me want to take a step back a little. I don't have information to share or to add to it so I can't refute it data wise but just makes me pause. But then I honestly forget the best way to play my role so I am kind of winging it.

AbuHumaid said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Do you think logic is lieing? If not then i would say its 100% confirmed on top of the fact he was already confirmed by his own role.

and what evidence do you have that logic can't be lying? I've never heard of such ability
The ability he did claim is super common.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Oct 18, 2017 7:06 PM
Oct 2017
logic340 said:
AbuHumaid, Suzune-chan, Ryuuseino, Labs, Shinichi-kun, Gwendolly
4i believe that 4 of these 6 are scum this should be our lynch pool.

Should never discount the possibility of others outside the pool been scum, this is a bastard game so I'm not scum reading anyone, at most a lean.
Oct 18, 2017 7:08 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

no :/ i would claim at the start of the game. I have to be the biggest hypocrit in the world not to.

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

no :/ i would claim at the start of the game. I have to be the biggest hypocrit in the world not to.

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:

this is fair what do you propose?
I propose we use it as a starting point, not as a dividing line though. With this as a starting point we begin hunt from there but cycle through other thoughts and reads just in case. Getting locked in is something I am concerned about.

Oct 18, 2017 7:09 PM

Dec 2013
Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:
I think they are a good jumping point. Given the high number a small part of me wants to assume it read the opposite and you have the number of townies on the train instead, because I find it unlikely that all the mafia would choose to be on the same train, but stranger things have happened just seems too convenient though, I know I should not complain about the data but it makes me want to take a step back a little. I don't have information to share or to add to it so I can't refute it data wise but just makes me pause. But then I honestly forget the best way to play my role so I am kind of winging it.

AbuHumaid said:

Have you seen that sort of ability in play before?

Oct 18, 2017 7:09 PM

Jun 2009
AbuHumaid said:
logic340 said:
imagine my surprise?
I called it before you even used your ability, that train was really werid, it formed really fast.
This is very true. I voiced my disapproval of the Astros train. Worked on my masters and came back and it was gone. I couldn't believe it.

Oct 18, 2017 7:10 PM

Jun 2009
Shinichi-Kun said:
Suzune-chan said:

Sure it is called a sensor. We have seen them in a lot of more recent mafia games.

Dec 2013
Suzune-chan said:
AbuHumaid said:
This is very true. I voiced my disapproval of the Astros train. Worked on my masters and came back and it was gone. I couldn't believe it.

The magic voice

Dec 2013
Suzune-chan said:
AbuHumaid said:

The magic voice

Oct 18, 2017 7:11 PM

Jun 2009
Shinichi-Kun said:
Suzune-chan said:

The magic voice
I would be astonished since I had to talk with my professor and I didn't really back it up. More of a gut read that I had liked their voice and put it in the sligiht town pile.

Oct 18, 2017 7:12 PM

Dec 2013
Suzune-chan said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Sure it is called a sensor. We have seen them in a lot of more recent mafia games.

no i mean the version that checks for town aligned players on a train lol i know the original role

Also @abuhumaid https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Sensor

Oct 18, 2017 7:12 PM
Oct 2017
Shinichi-Kun said:
Suzune-chan said:

Could you explain what a miller is?
Oct 18, 2017 7:14 PM

Jun 2009
Shinichi-Kun said:
Suzune-chan said:

no i mean the version that checks for town aligned players on a train lol i know the original role

No but it seems like an awesome bastard mechanic and a reversal of the traditional role. It was just the high number that really caught me off guard and starting the wheels turning that direction.
Ryuuseino said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

A miller is a town aligned player that when searched by the cop or similiar role comes up scum.

Oct 18, 2017 7:16 PM

Dec 2013
@suzune-chan interesting, this really has me thinking if that mechanic is in play now.

@logic340 its your role what do you think about that being in play? Do you think the host may or may not be lieing to you in your role pm?

Oct 18, 2017 7:17 PM
Oct 2017
Suzune-chan said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

No but it seems like an awesome bastard mechanic and a reversal of the traditional role. It was just the high number that really caught me off guard and starting the wheels turning that direction.
Ryuuseino said:

A miller is a town aligned player that when searched by the cop or similiar role comes up scum.

Pity the guy that draws that straw LOL
Oct 18, 2017 7:17 PM

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

it was a weird Latin name translated to "revelation" like the bible book. Can't quote it per rules.

All I have is my word Abu

Oct 18, 2017 7:19 PM
Oct 2017
Btw @abuhumaid why did you vote RE?
You voted at the start of the game and never moved since.
Oct 18, 2017 7:19 PM
Jul 2018
Suzune-chan said:
AbuHumaid said:
I was against the Astros train too, then suggested Shinichi for the lynch but everyone preferred RE's lynch it's suspicious how everyone easily followed along especially Gwen, Labs and Shinichi
Oct 18, 2017 7:20 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:

AbuHumaid said:
thank you for sharing. This mskes sense but would still leave us with 3-baddies out of 6 on the train. So win win either way no?

Oct 18, 2017 7:21 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
@suzune-chan interesting, this really has me thinking if that mechanic is in play now.

@logic340 its your role what do you think about that being in play? Do you think the host may or may not be lieing to you in your role pm?

Oct 18, 2017 7:22 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:

thank you for sharing. This mskes sense but would still leave us with 3-baddies out of 6 on the train. So win win either way no?
I don't disagree that the information is useful, just we should be careful how we use it.

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:

Fair Enough

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
Suzune-chan said:
I was against the Astros train too, then suggested Shinichi for the lynch but everyone preferred RE's lynch it's suspicious how everyone easily followed along especially Gwen, Labs and Shinichi
can.you expand in hour you feel about all three? Gwen more than the other two.

Oct 18, 2017 7:23 PM
Jul 2018
This town is a joke if we don't lynch one of these three today: Shinichi, Labs, Gwen
Oct 18, 2017 7:24 PM

Dec 2013
Ryuuseino said:
Btw @abuhumaid why did you vote RE?
You voted at the start of the game and never moved since.

Best Way to hide, very convenient to sit on a vote an entire phase then have that person get lynched by pure chance.

Even if he may or may not be scum I dont think his vote placement makes a difference, since its not like he could predict a Re train happening at the last minute.

Oct 18, 2017 7:25 PM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
This town is a joke if we don't lynch one of these three today: Shinichi, Labs, Gwen

2 of those could be the town though you numnut, thiink that through first.

Also give me reasons for Labs and Gwen.

Labys activity is not a reason for him to be lynched

Oct 18, 2017 7:25 PM
Oct 2017
AbuHumaid said:
Suzune-chan said:

Hope I'm not in that number, I explicitly stated my reasons when I made that vote. They might sound weak, but she was the only vote I had with actual substance.
Oct 18, 2017 7:27 PM

Sep 2012
Cool, RE, Gwendo and Shinuku-koon is where I wanted to hit and pull yesterday.
Logic might've made this a really quick game and backs the fact I felt like a D2 claim would be a laugh.

Ryuu still seems tpr more specifically killing or mafia leaned.
I'm the other tpr and we have 2 Mafio, potential conversion and vote manipulation.

I'll explain the rest when home, back to work for me
Oct 18, 2017 7:28 PM
Oct 2017
Shinichi-Kun said:

No way would the hosts actually lie in the PMs, there's a limit to how bastard the game can be.
Oct 18, 2017 7:29 PM
Jul 2018
logic340 said:
AbuHumaid said:
can.you expand in hour you feel about all three? Gwen more than the other two.
I asked her why was it OK for her to lynch Astros, she said because she preferred to lynch an inactive over an active player not because she thinks he's scum and when she was willing to lynch RE with such a weak reason after I told everyone that we shouldn't lynch Astros I approved of her reasons easily waiting for her to call me out for it but she didn't, then when I confronted her Shinichi came and whiteknighted her. Shinichi is my top 1 suspect
Oct 18, 2017 7:29 PM

Jun 2009
Ryuuseino said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

No way would the hosts actually lie in the PMs, there's a limit to how bastard the game can be.
Is there? I once played a game where our role pms were question marks.

Oct 18, 2017 7:34 PM
Jul 2018
Gwendolly said:
AbuHumaid said:
Anyone wanna go after Shinichi with me?

I'd go after RE with her last three suspicious posts

Notice how Gwen didn't even consider Shinichi's lynch
Oct 18, 2017 7:35 PM

Dec 2013
Labs said:
Logic might've made this a really quick game and backs the fact I felt like a D2 claim would be a laugh.

I'm the other tpr and we have 2 Mafio, potential conversion and vote manipulation.

Uhm What What?

You Claimed your Tpr, that theres only 2 mafia, and that conversion is in play all in 1 post.

What gives

Oct 18, 2017 7:36 PM

Dec 2013
Ryuuseino said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

They can actually lol, aslong as its stated in the game thread that lies may or may not be in place.

Oct 18, 2017 7:36 PM
Oct 2017
Suzune-chan said:
Ryuuseino said:

Is there? I once played a game where our role pms were question marks.

I meant an outright lie, no ?s, or as shinchi stated above.

correcting typo
Oct 18, 2017 7:37 PM
Jul 2018
Labs said:

you are TPR? What are your abilities?
Oct 18, 2017 7:38 PM
Jul 2018
@Labs why was there two Night kills?
Oct 18, 2017 7:39 PM
Jul 2018
Thank God scum killed Soda tbh, I was suspicious of him
Oct 18, 2017 7:40 PM
Oct 2017
AbuHumaid said:

Cause his posts felt so whimsy?
Oct 18, 2017 7:41 PM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:

U were siding with him on ideas were you not?

Oct 18, 2017 7:42 PM
Jul 2018
Ryuuseino said:
AbuHumaid said:

Cause his posts felt so whimsy?
he was just going with the flow instead of stating original opinions. And the fact that he was the most active at the end of day 1
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (49) « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.