Mini Game v5: Major Arcana Mafia | Game Over | Qoco and Town win

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (49) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »
Oct 19, 2017 8:45 PM

Jun 2009
For now I am going to put my vote on

Vote: Abu

But I have free time before the deadline, so I hope to revise all this stuff and flesh out some of the people who got quick little answers and reads.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Jul 2018
On a side note, I believe Labs' claim but I'll abstain from telling him what actions he should do.

Jun 2009
Qoco said:
Suzune-chan said:
Okay, so where is Suzune currently.

Suzune, is playing very neutrally because she hopes that by people talking about their abilities she can kind of scratch off a list what is in play before she finally uses her ability. Since I had no idea what they do, except for my passive. I didn't take an action because I did not want to blow people away on accident. It is more of a pick a card, any card, kind of trick.

Tackle her, guys. Jack of all trades confirmed.
That would be nice, I have not been one of those in a long time.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Oct 19, 2017 8:46 PM

Jun 2009
AbuHumaid said:
On a side note, I believe Labs' claim but I'll abstain from telling him what actions he should do.
Why?

Oct 19, 2017 8:48 PM
Jul 2018
haha, I see scum are already congregating on me, I'll catch up and come back to slay everyone.

Suzune + Gwen on the same train? Couldn't have asked for more
Oct 19, 2017 8:50 PM

Jun 2009
AbuHumaid said:
haha, I see scum are already congregating on me, I'll catch up and come back to slay everyone.

Honestly, it is you or gwen. Not both.

Oct 19, 2017 8:58 PM
Jul 2018
Gwendolly said:
logic340 said:
What makes him more scum than the others on that train? Shinichi and Suzune in particular. Here's my 2 cents meta wise he's town as I just got out of the Ouran game with town!abu. He seems to have picked up right where he left off here imo.

And what is it that he picked up? I've been in a game with Abu for the third time now in all of them he was town. This is the most active I have seen from him. I dont know what that means but I dont like his certainity of the train being filled with scum and then you come up with that claim. Why him over the others? I guess we will find out if he was right or not with a lynch.
You're just repeating yourself at this point, I've already explained why I thought that train had scum, if I was scum why would I even bother calling out the entire train and go against 6 people? Wouldn't scum just stay silent and go with the flow like you did? Also activity arguments are pathetic and I wouldn't entertain them as an argument.

Btw, where's your reads list?
Oct 19, 2017 9:09 PM
Jul 2018
Gwendolly said:
AbuHumaid said:
??? Excuse for what exactly?

Excuse (logics claim) for blaming others of course.
I'm not looking for excuses, I have the arguments and the evidence to say most of that train were scum, I'm not afraid to call out anyone. Try again.
Oct 19, 2017 9:10 PM
Jul 2018
Gwendolly said:
logic340 said:
are you mafia looking for an easy push? That's what I take away from your D1 play?
weren't expecting your scum buddy to say something like that? Maybe Abu is on to something with you and Shinichi?

lmao what are those weak ass accusations?
Both of these posts have a continued story. Have you read the thread? You're messing with the wrong person.

I'm calling it Abu/Logic
Oh logic is my scum buddy now? LOL
Oct 19, 2017 9:13 PM
Jul 2018
logic340 said:
Gwendolly said:

Excuse (logics claim) for blaming others of course.
seems like we caught one
unvote:
Vote: Gwendolly
if it isn't you who are the scum on the train?
Can we keep Gwen for later? Let's focus on Suzune for now, scattered townie votes won't get us anywhere, it'll only help mafia.
Oct 19, 2017 9:15 PM

Dec 2016
AbuHumaid said:
Qoco said:

I could see you as scum tbh. I see you assuming the role of a leader. A Godfather trying to lead Town could be bad nudes.
Is this a joke? You know, if you weren't IC and my hands weren't busy I would've definitely gone after you.

I mean, I'm not the only one that thinks that? It doesn't seem like a joke to me.
Oct 19, 2017 9:21 PM

Jan 2010
Qoco said:
AbuHumaid said:
Is this a joke? You know, if you weren't IC and my hands weren't busy I would've definitely gone after you.

I mean, I'm not the only one that thinks that? It doesn't seem like a joke to me.
a lot if assumptions on your part. What if we assume the others who see it like you are scum? Assume you're wrong then where do you go?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Oct 19, 2017 9:22 PM

Dec 2016
logic340 said:
Qoco said:

a lot if assumptions on your part. What if we assume the others who see it like you are scum? Assume you're wrong then where do you go?

Low probability.
Oct 19, 2017 9:22 PM

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
logic340 said:
seems like we caught one
unvote:
Can we keep Gwen for later? Let's focus on Suzune for now, scattered townie votes won't get us anywhere, it'll only help mafia.
it's a possibility
I'm liking shin, suzu, gwen, or ryuu lynch today.

Oct 19, 2017 9:24 PM

Jan 2010
Qoco said:
logic340 said:

Low probability.
well I hope your right about Abu but I feel it's a low probability.

Oct 19, 2017 9:29 PM

Dec 2016
logic340 said:
Qoco said:

Low probability.

Ok. Who are you again?
Oct 19, 2017 9:35 PM
Jul 2018
Gwendolly said:
AbuHumaid said:

1. When and how did I whiteknight RE?
2. I was far from disappearing the whole phase, so your point is moot
3. How is it scummy to call out scummy actions? Don't you think I'll overlook your scummniess just because it was EoD.
4. Shinichi has already used that argument and I refuted it, if you actually read my posts, of course you wouldn't care enough to read though, scum

2. I guess our different timezones made me feel like you were gone. I can see that you were engaging people when you were online. Doesnt change anything for me tho.
3. What? Scummy actions are scummy? lol It's fine read me as scum if you want. When have I ever been read as town.....
4. Send me the posts if you think I have "overseen" something

1. That wasn't whiteknighting, if I wanted to whiteknight RE I would've done much better, that was just a bullshit argument that was constantly used against her, I see bullshit I comment, that's me. Now that I think about it, you along with Suzune and Shinichi were going after RE and using that weak ass argument repetitively, coincidence? Hell no.
2. Why would you use such a weak argument against me if you could see me engaging people when I was online? Desperate to have anything against me?
3. Emotional appeal won't work, and yes those actions at EoD were scummy.
4. https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1673786&show=500#msg52695987
Oct 19, 2017 9:42 PM
Jul 2018
Gwendolly said:
logic340 said:
seems like we caught one
unvote:

if your message was right: Abu, Lambo, Suzune and (Shinichi/Ryuu<--will have to find out more. ) I'll say more about Lambo later, still have to get back to that part.
if your message was wrong: Abu and you so far lol maybe yurkin cause she's joining the Suzune train, which I find odd that Abu is on there when he's the one being all worked up over me. I don't like Suzunes quietness too.
I'm going after Suzune for now because I want to give you a chance, your behavior is scummy but your tone is townie, if you're faking your tone then good job.
But that doesn't mean I'm against your lynch today
Oct 19, 2017 10:02 PM
Jul 2018
Gwendolly said:
AbuHumaid said:
@Gwendolly
5. When was all this suspicion of me at the EoD 1? Now I'm a scum all of a sudden huh?
Any scum reads other than me?

I'm accusing you because you're trying to frame me. Scum never should mess with me, I attack back! (scum reads are up)
I'm not trying to frame you, playing the victim won't work, why don't you try refute my arguments?
Oct 19, 2017 10:08 PM
Jul 2018
Gwendolly said:
AbuHumaid said:
Again, read the thread before commenting, you're just making yourself look more scummy

I actually did not read that lol
Okay. Why Shinichi? Before all this.
I've been suspicious of him the whole game even before the EoD 1, I'll explain this later once I get on my laptop, surfing old posts on phone is a pain.
Oct 19, 2017 10:12 PM
Jul 2018
Gwendolly said:
AbuHumaid said:
whatever you say won't hide the fact that you were jumping around and wasn't even scum reading the one you voted (Astros) then changed your vote to RE with such a weak reason after I called out the train on Astros that there was definitely scum there, and even Labs and Shinichi followed along. Making it seem like you were in a hurry won't work on me

You already know that I don't scumread 100% especially on D1. Don't know why you're getting so worked up over a D1 lynch, were you expecting to catch scum on D1? It's either hit or miss but it's a starting point.
that's scummy, the starting point has always been the start of day 1 and yes lynching a scum on D1 is possible, so you weren't looking for a scum lynch but a "starting point"?
Oct 19, 2017 10:14 PM
Jul 2018
Gwendolly said:
AbuHumaid said:
Highest possibility, how would you know he wasn't killed by either mafia or TPR?

Like Shinichi said by the way it was worded. Astros being murdered but Soda being found dead. I thought at first it was something passive but maybe it was RE after all #758
Well, I can't argue against that, I didn't think of that possibility
Oct 19, 2017 10:18 PM
Jul 2018
Oh wait, as logic said Soda's kill can't be Vengeful kill, Vengeful kills don't occur the following day.
@Gwendolly @Shinichi-kun are you two trying to make it look like you (mafia) only have one kill?
Oct 19, 2017 10:30 PM
Jul 2018
Qoco said:
Vote: AbuHumaid
explain
Oct 19, 2017 10:37 PM

Sep 2012
AbuHumaid said:
Oh wait, as logic said Soda's kill can't be Vengeful kill, Vengeful kills don't occur the following day.
@Gwendolly @Shinichi-kun are you two trying to make it look like you (mafia) only have one kill?

I also kind of addressed it as a possibility too, but also thought of Mafia have a one-off extra kill (probably strong man)
Got to take note of the fact there is no night chat and my primary ability probably isn't the only reason for it.
Probably none so that town can't direct abilities that aren't used and resolved in a single phase.

and yeeahh... it resolved at the end of the night phase technically, unless you're saying kills as a whole resolve during the day?
Oct 19, 2017 10:38 PM

Sep 2012
Also as far as suggestions go and how certain things are looking, I'll probably have to end up targeting one of Logic or Abu so that people can dismiss their suspicion they would make for a good aligned pair once one of them accept and I don't die.
Oct 19, 2017 10:40 PM

Sep 2012
Also there is a bit more spread in votes than I'd prefer..... still worried about negative vote modifiers.
.... That and why Abu of all people at this point?
Ryuu, Shinuku, Gwendo and even Suzu are all better choices.
Oct 19, 2017 10:43 PM

Sep 2012
No voters this far into the phase as well....
Probably guna pass PC over to bro now and come back before I hit the sack tonight.
If shit isn't fixed up a fair bit by then, I'll likely move to suzu so that a bad lynch doesn't go through.

Edit: Added pingaz
@Shinichi-kun @Ryuuseino
Oct 19, 2017 10:47 PM

Sep 2012
Suzune-chan said:
For now I am going to put my vote on

Vote: Abu

But I have free time before the deadline, so I hope to revise all this stuff and flesh out some of the people who got quick little answers and reads.

Why not join the Ryuu train with what seems to be a display of certainty concerning them?
Unless you believe it to also be linked as a "lovers" equivalent to some extent?

Suzune-chan said:

Ryuuseino: Is scum or at least has a private topic where he is talking to another. One of the two possibilities.

Edit: I doubt there would be any life-linking with the numbers and roles shown to be present already.
Oct 19, 2017 11:35 PM

Dec 2016
Guys, keep your eyes open for guilt shaming. Scum know who they are, so it's easy for them to make you look bad.
Oct 19, 2017 11:38 PM
Jul 2018
Suzune-chan said:
Gwendolly said:

I like this idea. I want more of an oppinion from you too tho, about all the players. You're being too neutral and rather staying out of all this mess.
I just don't want to assume we have them all right away, I worry about painting people into a corner that way.
Only mafia would know that not all mafia were on that train right?
Oct 19, 2017 11:42 PM
Jul 2018
Qoco said:
Suzune-chan said:
Okay, so where is Suzune currently.

Suzune, is playing very neutrally because she hopes that by people talking about their abilities she can kind of scratch off a list what is in play before she finally uses her ability. Since I had no idea what they do, except for my passive. I didn't take an action because I did not want to blow people away on accident. It is more of a pick a card, any card, kind of trick.

Tackle her, guys. Jack of all trades confirmed.
Again explain
Oct 19, 2017 11:52 PM
Jul 2018
Suzune-chan said:
Abu: Gut feeling, I think this role is scum. They are on the scum side of the scale to me and they seem to always weigh in there. He seems to be the first to call out people for being inactive. Labs is scummy for being inactive.. Which struck me as quite odd because labs was not inactive but it was to point out that he was not around at the same times as everyone else. There is also a two faced-ness, in this post post He was quick to blame Qoco but mentioned that he is not even on their scum list. Why paint a target on them and not stand behind it?

although, this post makes me feel like Gwen and Abu cannot be scum together but I feel reasonably sure that one of them is scum.
firstly, there's no such a thing as gut feeling at this stage of the game, you should have at least one significant argument against me, how does that "scale" work and why do I always weigh in there? And what's so scummy about calling out people for being inactive? I didn't mean inactive by the definition, don't take my words out of context ok? I meant that it was weird how Labs was kinda missing and suddenly showed up at the EoD 1 with the vote modifier thingy, yes I'm still suspicious of Qoco actually but after logic confirmed that there were 4 scum on RE's train I kicked him out of my lynch pool.

Also why this post specifically made you think me and Gwen aren't of the same alignment?
Oct 19, 2017 11:54 PM
Jul 2018
@Shinichi-kun where's your reads list?
Oct 19, 2017 11:55 PM
Jul 2018
Suzune-chan said:
AbuHumaid said:
Why?
I don't want to interfere, it's his ability he knows what to do.
Oct 19, 2017 11:57 PM

Sep 2012
AbuHumaid said:
Suzune-chan said:
Abu: Gut feeling, I think this role is scum. They are on the scum side of the scale to me and they seem to always weigh in there. He seems to be the first to call out people for being inactive. Labs is scummy for being inactive.. Which struck me as quite odd because labs was not inactive but it was to point out that he was not around at the same times as everyone else. There is also a two faced-ness, in this post post He was quick to blame Qoco but mentioned that he is not even on their scum list. Why paint a target on them and not stand behind it?

although, this post makes me feel like Gwen and Abu cannot be scum together but I feel reasonably sure that one of them is scum.
firstly, there's no such a thing as gut feeling at this stage of the game, you should have at least one significant argument against me, how does that "scale" work and why do I always weigh in there? And what's so scummy about calling out people for being inactive? I didn't mean inactive by the definition, don't take my words out of context ok? I meant that it was weird how Labs was kinda missing and suddenly showed up at the EoD 1 with the vote modifier thingy, yes I'm still suspicious of Qoco actually but after logic confirmed that there were 4 scum on RE's train I kicked him out of my lynch pool.

Also why this post specifically made you think me and Gwen aren't of the same alignment?

Hmmm I guess it would be considered weird at this point, but check how "weird" the phase change timing is?
It fell on 1300 local time for me, which was on that day the end of lunch time for me.
Everything else is usually some dumb hour over here.
I'll just assume you can't be bothered taking a general note of my usual appearances throughout the day, either here or on discord..... should be a fairly easy pattern by now.
Oct 19, 2017 11:57 PM
Jul 2018
Qoco said:
AbuHumaid said:

The fact that you think I'm scum only because of my aggressiveness is a joke, do you have any other reasons?
Oct 19, 2017 11:58 PM
Jul 2018
Labs said:
AbuHumaid said:

Hmmm I guess it would be considered weird at this point, but check how "weird" the phase change timing is?
It fell on 1300 local time for me, which was on that day the end of lunch time for me.
Everything else is usually some dumb hour over here.
I'll just assume you can't be bothered taking a general note of my usual appearances throughout the day, either here or on discord..... should be a fairly easy pattern by now.
Don't worry, I don't scum read you for it anymore
Oct 20, 2017 12:12 AM
Jul 2018
Back to reading Kingdom, later
Oct 20, 2017 4:20 AM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:

you've already claimed at least half the playerbase was scum at some point just saying, somewhere along the lines it has already lost power.

Oct 20, 2017 4:24 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Qoco said:

Both assumptions are bad so both arguments are flawed. @qoco are there any posts in particular that bother you about abu?

Oct 20, 2017 4:26 AM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:

in my pocket lol, on a serious note my reads have been super jumbled since laby and logic claim. I won't be freeish at all till 4 hours before phase change.

Oct 20, 2017 4:36 AM

Jan 2010
Labs said:
Also as far as suggestions go and how certain things are looking, I'll probably have to end up targeting one of Logic or Abu so that people can dismiss their suspicion they would make for a good aligned pair once one of them accept and I don't die.
you could target me or Abu I'd be give with either.
AbuHumaid said:
Qoco said:

The fact that you think I'm scum only because of my aggressiveness is a joke, do you have any other reasons?
+1 to this aggression is not alignment indicative. @Qoco got anything else besides this some reasoning?

Oct 20, 2017 4:37 AM

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
Back to reading Kingdom, later
is it out? I need that one piece as well.

Oct 20, 2017 4:38 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Qoco said:

Low probability.

wouldn't the possibility of either be the same, @qoco how come most of your focus is on abu?

Oct 20, 2017 4:41 AM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:

aren't you the one that said anything is possible cause it's a bastard game, and I ain't covering anything up. The flavor states there was 1 night kill and 1 ability kill which could have come from anyone. What makes you so sure it was from mafia as well?

Oct 20, 2017 4:43 AM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:

Both assumptions are bad so both arguments are flawed. @qoco are there any posts in particular that bother you about abu?
that was my point numb-nut. I made a horrible post to show him how horrible his vote and post were, but I am quite serious about scum being the ones thinking like Qoco in regards to Abu.

Shinichi-Kun said:
AbuHumaid said:

in my pocket lol, on a serious note my reads have been super jumbled since laby and logic claim. I won't be freeish at all till 4 hours before phase change.
you've had plenty of time to go over them. without my info out of the 5 others on the train with you how many do you think are scum?

Oct 20, 2017 4:45 AM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Suzune-chan said:
I just don't want to assume we have them all right away, I worry about painting people into a corner that way.
Only mafia would know that not all mafia were on that train right?

everyone kinda knows at this point due to logics ability, unless logic is losing that isn't possible. Also I think it's a little too late to look away from that train now.

I mean I am still skeptical of those results in general. which has got me in a worried state.

Oct 20, 2017 4:48 AM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
AbuHumaid said:

aren't you the one that said anything is possible cause it's a bastard game, and I ain't covering anything up. The flavor states there was 1 night kill and 1 ability kill which could have come from anyone. What makes you so sure it was from mafia as well?
if anything is possible why are you dismissing what Abu it's saying? If anything is possible then way Abu is saying is possible as well no? Though I'm more inclined to believe there's a killing tpr (likely Ryuu). Are you willing to lynch the new guy? You got a read on him yet? Or are you keeping that in your pocket for later as well?

Oct 20, 2017 4:48 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

that was my point numb-nut. I made a horrible post to show him how horrible his vote and post were, but I am quite serious about scum being the ones thinking like Qoco in regards to Abu.

Shinichi-Kun said:

you've had plenty of time to go over them. without my info out of the 5 others on the train with you how many do you think are scum?

oh ok at least u know it's flawed and ik it was your post I just wanted qoco to point out posts that bothered him.

without your ability I would say 2 scum are on that train. It's risky in an unknown setup to have any entire teams vote on 1 person. If I were to go with anyone I be more suspicious of many due to the nature of his role claim and just the strength of it. My other choice would be Gwen, still want to hear more from her on Abu. Since as of right now I can't see him being scum, unless it's like qoco said which is that Abu is scum using his knowledge of the scum team to refuse accusations.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (49) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.