Mini Game v5: Major Arcana Mafia | Game Over | Qoco and Town win

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (49) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Oct 17, 2017 12:46 AM
Jul 2018
Suzune-chan said:
Astros said:

And what if they were cautious by personality? I'm beginning to think that the newbie is going to be targeted for easy town credit as they're an unknown element that needs investigating.

@RE1031 @Shinichi-Kun How does this fit with Suzune's usual playstyle? I haven't consciously played with them since the Death Note games. At what times is she forth coming with information or deceptively honest?
You did not ask what I get from it. You instead assumed what I must have read.

AbuHumaid said:
What information did you get from pressuring him? Am i missing something? I thought he was dodging your question.
Also why did you decide to go after RE next?
No reason to hound the newbie, he asked plenty of interesting questions on his own, and it was a test to how he would handle being put on the spot and honestly, thought if he answered in a certain way I could clear him early, but instead decided to beat around the bush and would like to play just like everyone else. I respect that.

Re was just convenient also on at the same time.
More like you were trying to go for easy targets, then backed off and tried to pocket him then went for RE next who said she was afraid of you, is this what you mean by "convenient"?
What certain way could've cleared Ryuu? How did you want him to answer you in a way for you to instantly clear him?
Oct 17, 2017 12:51 AM
Jul 2018
Also can you guys read? How many times does RE have to say her "town read" on me was weak and that she wouldn't trust it for you to unserstand? Yet you all bring up the same argument against her repetitively.
Oct 17, 2017 12:52 AM

Jul 2009
Gwendolly said:
yurkin said:

Ditto

?

Easiest way possible to state the same as above ?
Oct 17, 2017 12:54 AM

Sep 2012
yurkin said:
Gwendolly said:

?

Easiest way possible to state the same as above ?

Fixed
Oct 17, 2017 12:57 AM

Sep 2012
@Shinuku-koon

So, you know my role then ^^?
Well flavour at-least.
Oct 17, 2017 1:04 AM

Jul 2009
Labs said:
Ryuuseino said:
If I were to state outright whether I wanted either mafia or town to win, would that get me killed?

Soft TPR? or are you going for something else here?

lol thought it sound the same.
Oct 17, 2017 3:34 AM

Jul 2009
Ryuuseino said:
Since yurkin's the least active right now

vote: yurkin

May change again
Ryuuseino said:
Ryuuseino said:

May change again

Once yurkin's back, would she hammer me for this?
Ryuuseino said:

May change again

I slap you ;3

The following post to your vote on me is weird one, telling not to look too much into your vote?
Cos if i did, I'll wonder didn't you have other suspects among the active players at that time?; would you scumread me based on activity; if it's pressure vote isn't it bad to out that - again referring to #213, Cos one you admit its a tactic it loses its significance, same as how a reaction test ceases to be such if mentioned beforhand.

p-edit for records I did saw #239

real edit: i mean to quote only #228 :<
yurkinOct 17, 2017 3:38 AM
Oct 17, 2017 3:35 AM

Jul 2009
How the hell did i quoted 3 posts at once.
Oct 17, 2017 3:45 AM

Jul 2009
As for qoco and innocent child, i'll accept him as town untill proven otherwise.
There are many reasons why a game would be considered bastard; and the rules in the opening post cleary state it "may" contain this or that, not that it does for sure. Overall doubting the IC is not first to come to mind even in a bastard game. But sure qoco draw the short straw, innocent child is the worst role i know of as of now lol.
Oct 17, 2017 4:17 AM

Jul 2009
gwen #244 "Nothing game relevant and 24 hours are thru at this point its suspicious af. and a pressure vote could work; but as I said I am willing to wait for her input, since I've learned that town can lurk too for whatever reason-.-.
yurkin Thoughts so far?"

Excuse me but if you accuse me of lurking im not gonna accept this. To lurk is reading but not posting. I couldn't have possible be lurking since i simply was not here. At that i already mentioned the thing about pressure votes and all above. I can be quite spammy too, you all should be glad if my activity is somewhat normal ;3

Well thoughts.
I see some form of more logical shinichi-kun. In my early notes of the game i put him in town list along with lamb XD but then i almost writed scum shinichi in my notes, is that a sign, since theme is tarot cards lol
Ryuuseino seems not bad at all in the game or rather better than he has shown thus far, so i wonder if hes not playing the dumb-card.

~to be continue~
Oct 17, 2017 5:23 AM

Jul 2009
Quite a lot posts around re's rvs not being rvs and all, makes me doubt suzune's and shinichi-kun's intention to make a big deal out of it honestly it doesn't look good.
The re' post in the beginning of the game that was answer to suzune vote on her, forgot the number#, indeed felt weird, but thats about it; I don't think that she was trying to myslynch/get rid of suzune-chan from the mentioning of how scary suzu is as a player, i mean everyone knowns suzu's ability are on a high level. Have never seen a player being lynched because of people were being aware of their skills level or something like that. While the opposite situation happens way more often.

Overall i dislike how suzune is coming at re.
Oct 17, 2017 5:43 AM

Jul 2009
RE1031 said:
Suzune-chan said:
Vote: Re
So how are you doing this fine day?
Recovering from the heart attack you gave me with your vote~

I means this post #89.
I see it as weird since it come off as attempt to not overreact or to react in a certain manner, to imitate "you catch me by surprise there~" sort of post and rather a failed attempt to do so. If that makes any sense is the way i see it.
Oct 17, 2017 5:45 AM

Dec 2013
Astros said:

Shinichi-Kun said:
Details are lame >3>

The real question here is not about the shift but why everyone always continues to think ur a girl lmao.

Also why did u vote qoco i mean a better explanation would be nice

Innocent Child is a role thats confirmed town at the start of the game through a announcement made by the host. The reason why abu and a few others are so paranoid is because in kaitou favorites mafia Cartman was given a passive that announces he is town at the start of the game, but in reality he was scum. Thought eventually he got caught so its just like suzune said If Qoco is scum he will get caught.

I would Say suzune is always like that, and im sure the newbie will be targeted quite alot.
What can I say? I posses a distinct feminine charm. Perhaps it is my eloquent usage of the English Language. That or I have a female avatar and everyone associations avatar gender with user gender.

As I answered RE, it was to apply pressure but also test whether what Mishu posted was true. Prior to your explanation I had no knowledge of the Innocent Child role. I figured you and everyone else were simply misreading the announcement as Innocent Child instead of Innocent Townie. I assumed it was a new mechanic to the game and they would make an announcement every phase that was either true or false to mess with our reads. To establish whether that was the case a flip on Qoco would provide some answers.

Ironically it could also provide nothing and dismiss the arguments Soren made in favor of D1 lynching. Which as you know I'm a proponent for no D1 lynch. Though, given this is a Bastard game there is even fewer benefits of that method. I suppose I'm being anti-town by using the game for my own purposes. At least I gave a reason with my vote heh. Surprisingly I got less interest from simply voting someone in previous games, nothing else added.

Oh, and I got nothing read wise. I don't go by "vibes" either so this is how I contribute.

Suzune-chan said:
You did not ask what I get from it. You instead assumed what I must have read.
I do suppose if I ask nicely the Mafia will tell me who they are.

RE1031 said:
Except Astros hasn't interacted with Qoco at all this game, if I recall correctly, which is something he should be doing if he thinks Qoco is someone to be sorting out.
What I should or shouldn't be doing is something I tend to decide for myself. It's why I'm a horrible town player, I don't follow the rules of engagement everyone else does. That said, I'm not suspicious of Qoco, just have nothing else to go on. You can question me and state that's unlikely given six pages already, but that's just the truth of the matter. I don't act on whim. I've also been quite busy so anything I could have done there was no time, but I'm not here to make excuses.

Do you have any alternatives to suggest aside from Qoco? Who here has been truly suspicious in the last six pages that can't be wrote off as something superficial?

I would say its a little of both :P

Innocent child is both a common and rare role. It's common in a sense most mafia players have heard of it, but rare in a sense that its not used that often. A few people are just worried about the chances of the role announcement lieing to us due to the bastard circumstances of the game. I mean we still have to pressure qoco at some point, I just dont feel the need to do so right now atleast not till a flip so we can see how bastard the game is. In a bastard setup like this it would be alot more beneficial to lynch, since we don't know what we're up against.

Oct 17, 2017 5:47 AM

Oct 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
Gwendolly said:

I don't like you playing the newbie card. Didn't you say you will figure out stuff for yourself? You know what you signed up for so I will have no mercy for you, heh. Allthough the fact that you asked Mishuka directly about how many scum thered be makes me think it could not come from a scum asking, but I'll keep an eye on you anyway!!

Why am i not surprised seeing your comment here, you really do seem the slighest thing that could make someone seem scummy, then at the same time point out how it makes him town.

Like what what?

He asked the host directly (thinking he would get an answer), which means his question was genuine. Could mean he really doesnt know.
<3
Oct 17, 2017 5:50 AM

Dec 2013
Suzune-chan said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Emotional appeal should almost always be a sign of scumminess At least that's what I thought until abus play. I mean any has just been approving as a player, you of all people should know At least in my.opinion scum should stay active and provide questions. He should set not be reading him for that question. Also the newbie card can only get a person so far lol.
I don't think emotions mean scuminess. That would be too simplistic of a thought. Emotions mean that the situation is ripe for information as emotional people tend to be more sloppy about the cards in their hand and make sweeping generalization that get them in trouble. But just having emotion in your post is not enough to dig your grave.
AbuHumaid said:
@Shinichi-Kun you tend to ignore questions when you get cornered, don't do that OK?
You know, I wouldn't suggest handing out free meta reads, ruins your chance as using them. Unless you know, you meant to pass that to your scum buddy.

You know player intention better than I, so maybe your right but maybe im just biased :P. I guess we will see in the game if people try to take advantage of emotion appeal.

Oct 17, 2017 5:50 AM

Oct 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
Gwendolly said:

No no I mean it obviously says so in the description but they BOTH made it very clear in the comments too!

So what makes you think he's town?

May Contain, but no guranteed. If you read into this too much your going to hinder your own behavior, actions, and reads.

Yes. MAY contain. Which means Qoco MAY be scum? If there is a possibilty why shut out the possibility? Havent you learned from your previous game?

Thats why I already said I'm gonna ignore the announcement.
<3
Oct 17, 2017 5:52 AM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

You as a single person cant get rid of anyone unless you have a killing role.
Then what do you make of this from Suzune: "Well I would hesitate a guess, it is a kind of cowardly to vote someone only for being a strong player. As though you want to get rid of someone who could be potentially helpful at the risk that they are potentially harmful."
If I can't get rid of someone singlehandedly, then how would my vote accomplish any of this?
Meta means nothing to me, past games nothing really sticks anyways due to my bad memory. Astro's posts count is normally limited, so if you think its weird that he has doesnt much questioning then thats his meta so read him like how you want others to see your actions no?
I'm confused. If meta means nothing to you, why are you expecting a certain behavior from Astros? Also, what do you mean by the bold?

I dont I am just making a point, to showcase his meta since your all for being read using it. That being said shouldnt you be using astros meta to read him then?

Oct 17, 2017 5:53 AM

Jul 2009
Ok let me explain the not overreact part.
My the word usage heart attack it normally should count toward overreacting.
A person have a certain image of himself but the others often have slighty different image that your own, fun things happens when you try to answer while keeping the idea you should act like yourself in mind. And in this case a post thats suppossed to be jokish and lighthearted happen to sound nervous and awkward instead.
Oct 17, 2017 5:56 AM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

You as a single person cant get rid of anyone unless you have a killing role.
Then what do you make of this from Suzune: "Well I would hesitate a guess, it is a kind of cowardly to vote someone only for being a strong player. As though you want to get rid of someone who could be potentially helpful at the risk that they are potentially harmful."
If I can't get rid of someone singlehandedly, then how would my vote accomplish any of this??

Ok let me rephrase this then, you alone can't get suzune lynched unless you were to provide a better reason outside of being strong player to get her lynched. I agree its cowardly, but at the same time when i am mafia I tend to target the strong players anyways lool.

Also your original vote was to get rid of her was it not? Unless in that brief time of voting her you figured out she was town?

Oct 17, 2017 5:59 AM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Thats a fair read

Wrong idk where you got this idea from, but there is no way to corner me. I dont purposely ignore any question there is always a good reason that or i just dont notice the questions.
Why didn't you answer this then?
AbuHumaid said:
What does the fact that someone is new have to do with this? Did you even get what I said?

I cornered you, deal with it

That response was my answer to your question, I do not get cornered so idk where that question even stems from.

You said there is nothing much to do early game and that you should wait for others, but at the same time your getting town vibes off of a player that is pretty new to the game. I think his lack of experience should play a huge part in reads espically in his first game.

Oct 17, 2017 6:01 AM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Because when it comes to new players you should be trying to figure them out, thats exactly how suzune phrased her question and even lamby asked what kind of exerpience he has. They didn't try to read him or anything, your just like yep this seems like a town mindset, which i dont understand because hes a new player in a jungle.

I think Re knows that pretty well though, also why feel the need to seperate the 2? If you feel like someone is town doesnt that mean your reading them as town? Well no shit the game just started you can't 100% confirm anyone yet.

Also im still back reading but i hope you explained that last sentence already.
No point in arguing this any further, why are you even arguing? Do you think I'm scum for my early "reads"?

Because I feel like your just throwing out easy reads which is a sense is scummy so yes I Do. Also why did you just ignore the rest of my post.

Btw did you ever explain why you thought suzune was scummy?

Oct 17, 2017 6:03 AM

Oct 2013
Suzune-chan said:
Labs said:

Soft TPR? or are you going for something else here?
I feel like you would never outright say it unless you were a negative town utility role and even then most people do not out stuff like that. What third would, we have kind of a lynch all third thing going these days.

Gwendolly said:

The mods have been mentioning that it's a bastard game TWICE outside their description. It's like they're telling us something. So I'm just going to ignore this fact and figure Qoco out on my own.
I took it more as, yes, this is a bastard game. Just in case we were not sure. I mean, there are varying degrees of bastard so I try not to let it worry me too much, play as regular and take any abilities with a grain of salt, lest they blow up people.

So you also believe Qoco is town? Quite alot of people thinking that, not sure if I'm missing anything. How will it prove later if he's town or not? Maybe I'm misunderstanding the role. Or is it just in general seeing how he will behave and VCA and stuff? So far I see him only contributing when he is asked a question or is mentioned. This could come from both sides. Have seen it coming more from scum tho. So I have my doubts.
<3
Oct 17, 2017 6:05 AM

Oct 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Also can you guys read? How many times does RE have to say her "town read" on me was weak and that she wouldn't trust it for you to unserstand? Yet you all bring up the same argument against her repetitively.

Whiteknighting?
<3
Oct 17, 2017 6:05 AM

Dec 2013
Gwendolly said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

May Contain, but no guranteed. If you read into this too much your going to hinder your own behavior, actions, and reads.

Yes. MAY contain. Which means Qoco MAY be scum? If there is a possibilty why shut out the possibility? Havent you learned from your previous game?

I have but until a flip idk how bastard this game actually is lol

Oct 17, 2017 6:07 AM

Dec 2013
yurkin said:
Quite a lot posts around re's rvs not being rvs and all, makes me doubt suzune's and shinichi-kun's intention to make a big deal out of it honestly it doesn't look good.
The re' post in the beginning of the game that was answer to suzune vote on her, forgot the number#, indeed felt weird, but thats about it; I don't think that she was trying to myslynch/get rid of suzune-chan from the mentioning of how scary suzu is as a player, i mean everyone knowns suzu's ability are on a high level. Have never seen a player being lynched because of people were being aware of their skills level or something like that. While the opposite situation happens way more often.

Overall i dislike how suzune is coming at re.

EIther way its generated alot of reactions

Oct 17, 2017 6:12 AM

Oct 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
Gwendolly said:

I have but until a flip idk how bastard this game actually is lol

As long as you're considering it's all good. Just dont want to let him have a free pass because of an announcement in a bastard game lol 'cuz he's chilling right now.

@Qoco where you at? Time is ticking. If you're really town, who do you think is scum, who do you want to lynch today etc.?
<3
Oct 17, 2017 6:22 AM

Oct 2013
yurkin said:
gwen #244 "Nothing game relevant and 24 hours are thru at this point its suspicious af. and a pressure vote could work; but as I said I am willing to wait for her input, since I've learned that town can lurk too for whatever reason-.-.
yurkin Thoughts so far?"

Excuse me but if you accuse me of lurking im not gonna accept this. To lurk is reading but not posting. I couldn't have possible be lurking since i simply was not here. At that i already mentioned the thing about pressure votes and all above. I can be quite spammy too, you all should be glad if my activity is somewhat normal ;3

Well thoughts.
I see some form of more logical shinichi-kun. In my early notes of the game i put him in town list along with lamb XD but then i almost writed scum shinichi in my notes, is that a sign, since theme is tarot cards lol
Ryuuseino seems not bad at all in the game or rather better than he has shown thus far, so i wonder if hes not playing the dumb-card.

~to be continue~

Accept it or dont accept it. But it made you come out now, heh.
<3
Oct 17, 2017 6:25 AM

Jul 2009
Nope. Im free today, i was at work yesterday. I came out because im playing the game. That simple.
Oct 17, 2017 6:33 AM

Jul 2009
Btw you are seriously hindering yourself that way Gwen, a chance of working with smaller PoE is present.
Why focus on Qoco now, left it aside, if you happen to notice something note it.
But going for the Innocent Child and focusing on him because of being the Innocent Child instead of behavioral reasons behind it is not doing us a favour in all honesty.
Oct 17, 2017 6:45 AM

Oct 2013
yurkin said:
Btw you are seriously hindering yourself that way Gwen, a chance of working with smaller PoE is present.
Why focus on Qoco now, left it aside, if you happen to notice something note it.
But going for the Innocent Child and focusing on him because of being the Innocent Child instead of behavioral reasons behind it is not doing us a favour in all honesty.

I'm still aware of others; I thought it would atleast be a discussion worth too, before it gets swept under the carpet again (I know it's only D1 and I need to chill yes) What's your idea about approaching all this then?
<3
Oct 17, 2017 7:08 AM

Jul 2009
Gwendolly said:
yurkin said:

I'm still aware of others; I thought it would atleast be a discussion worth too, before it gets swept under the carpet again (I know it's only D1 and I need to chill yes) What's your idea about approaching all this then?

Approach all what? :<

If it's about the IC I already said what; here I'll underline it above, but lol I saw I phrased it wrongly it should have been "leave it aside" instead.
Oct 17, 2017 7:47 AM

Sep 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
RE1031 said:
If I can't get rid of someone singlehandedly, then how would my vote accomplish any of this??

Ok let me rephrase this then, you alone can't get suzune lynched unless you were to provide a better reason outside of being strong player to get her lynched. I agree its cowardly, but at the same time when i am mafia I tend to target the strong players anyways lool.

Also your original vote was to get rid of her was it not? Unless in that brief time of voting her you figured out she was town?
No? It was not to get rid of her? It was an RVS vote? And if I'm mafia, I'm gonna be keeping a distance from strong players! Or at least try to avoid any suspicion from them, which is bound to happen if I decide to suspect/pressure them. Regardless, do you really think I'd be wanting to get rid of her based on a reason unrelated to this game in particular? That was not my motivation at all.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Oct 17, 2017 7:54 AM

Sep 2016
yurkin said:
This is my ideology 100%. And why I'm surprised Shinichi isn't up in arms against Astros for it because they're sharing pretty much opposite feelings about the matter.
Shinichi-Kun said:
I dont I am just making a point, to showcase his meta since your all for being read using it. That being said shouldnt you be using astros meta to read him then?
I'm not going to excuse him for being a "horrible town player" if that's what you asking. Right now, it just sounds like asking for a free pass for his behavior. Also, I've played one game with him as town for a little bit (you know this) but I'm not seeing noteworthy similarity so far. Which is NAI information, so I can't use meta in his favor, and I doubt I will honestly.
Oct 17, 2017 8:05 AM

Sep 2016
I have to drive back to college today so I'll be gone for about the next 5-6 hours. Which should give me some time before phase change but right now, I don't think we've used our time efficiently and I'll try to do something with the time left when I get back online.
Oct 17, 2017 8:20 AM
Oct 2017
Don't remember why, but @Gwendolly why did you vote Qoco? I know Astro's was to determine how bastard the game is.
Oct 17, 2017 8:25 AM

Dec 2014
Vote count 1.2

Astros (2) - Shinichi-kun, RE1031
Qoco (2) - Astros, Gwendolly
RE1031 (2) - AbuHumaid, Suzune-chan
AbuHumaid (1) - Qoco
Ryuuseino (1) - Labs

Hosts should be notified by players if they notice a mistake in the count or links.

Mod notes: No vote change happened during my shift. Y'all still have about 8.30hrs, have fun ^^

PHASE END: OCTOBER 17, 20:00 EST
TIMER
Oct 17, 2017 8:32 AM
Oct 2017
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ryuuseino said:
Pls don't look too deeply into it, I heard it was some kind of tactic used.

Where did you hear about the tactic? Cause omgusing aint really a tactic but more of a self defence.

Also your vote alone wont really do much don't you think?

Ofc not, just trying to scumhunt, only realized the ineffectiveness afterward.
Oct 17, 2017 8:35 AM
Oct 2017
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ryuuseino said:
Pls don't look too deeply into it, I heard it was some kind of tactic used.

Where did you hear about the tactic? Cause omgusing aint really a tactic but more of a self defence.

Also your vote alone wont really do much don't you think?

As for where I heard, been reading begginer guides.
Oct 17, 2017 8:43 AM
Oct 2017
RE1031 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Why does this matter, also this felt more like a dodge than anything.
Because she put out the possibility that I was voting her to get rid of her, but I was no longer voting her.

If you were scum, wouldn't you withdraw the vote at that point? After all, to do otherwise is just giving more ammunition.
Sounds like a case of, damned if you do, damned if you don't.
Oct 17, 2017 9:10 AM
Oct 2017
Suzune-chan said:
Ryuuseino said:

Worded this wrongly, I meant the fact you took it as a intentional dodge.
It was clearly intentional, I asked you once you stepped around. I pointed out you said nothing about it and you still did not answer. Skip something once I poke you, skip it again, I'll notice.

If it looked that way, I can promise the first wasn't, whilst the second was me ignoring the question (1st time didn't think it was a serious one, 2nd time felt detrimental for me to answer either way, since I brushed it off the first time) but to clear suspicion of me not answering

Townie

Ofc I'll be under suspicion of a different kind LOL
Oct 17, 2017 9:13 AM
Oct 2017
Suzune-chan said:
Ryuuseino said:

Well since I am a newbie I'd be happy for any advice.
This comment some how seems forced though. You even went out of your way to bold it. We all knew that because you commented in the sign up thread about it. The fact that you bring it up again now, makes you look bad.

Reason I bolded it, cause I was asked and implied many times about my experience, so thought they skipped over it in sign up thread.
Oct 17, 2017 9:24 AM
Oct 2017
AbuHumaid said:
@Shinichi-Kun you tend to ignore questions when you get cornered, don't do that OK?

Does he do it when mafia or town?
Oct 17, 2017 9:32 AM
Oct 2017
yurkin said:
Ryuuseino said:

May change again
Ryuuseino said:

I slap you ;3

The following post to your vote on me is weird one, telling not to look too much into your vote?
Cos if i did, I'll wonder didn't you have other suspects among the active players at that time?; would you scumread me based on activity; if it's pressure vote isn't it bad to out that - again referring to #213, Cos one you admit its a tactic it loses its significance, same as how a reaction test ceases to be such if mentioned beforhand.

Thought should warn not to, bc the vote itself wasn't made with deep thinking, was more just testing smthing I read out.
Oct 17, 2017 9:38 AM
Oct 2017
yurkin said:
Ryuuseino said:

May change again
Ryuuseino said:

I slap you ;3

And the reason I voted you, was cause of lack of activity, not cause of suspicion.
Oct 17, 2017 9:41 AM
Oct 2017
Ryuuseino said:
Don't remember why, but @Gwendolly why did you vote Qoco? I know Astro's was to determine how bastard the game is.

Nvmd, I just read back.
Oct 17, 2017 9:48 AM
Oct 2017
yurkin said:
yurkin Thoughts so far?"

Well thoughts.

~to be continue~

Makes me feel like, if I were to look or sound like, in any way, playing the dumb-card. GUILTY
7720CountKillerOct 17, 2017 2:43 PM
Oct 17, 2017 10:03 AM
Oct 2017
Shinichi-Kun said:
AbuHumaid said:
Why didn't you answer this then?

I cornered you, deal with it

That response was my answer to your question, I do not get cornered so idk where that question even stems from.

You said there is nothing much to do early game and that you should wait for others, but at the same time your getting town vibes off of a player that is pretty new to the game. I think his lack of experience should play a huge part in reads espically in his first game.

The inexperience can give off the wrong vibes, after all the player won't really know what part of their words are giving what vibe, and so won't know what to withhold.

At least that's currently the case for me.
Oct 17, 2017 10:11 AM
Oct 2017
@Shinichi-Kun
If I remember right RE is voting astro for his minorly concrete vote on Qoco. Why are you voting the same?
Oct 17, 2017 10:13 AM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
I'm not going to excuse him for being a "horrible town player" if that's what you asking. Right now, it just sounds like asking for a free pass for his behavior. Also, I've played one game with him as town for a little bit (you know this) but I'm not seeing noteworthy similarity so far. Which is NAI information, so I can't use meta in his favor, and I doubt I will honestly.
So instead of "horrible town player" you see me as "horrible mafia player"?

Which game was that? Maybe I can improve my town game if I do the same things. Heh
Oct 17, 2017 10:35 AM

Jul 2009
#346 "Makes me feel like, if i were to, in anyway look or sound like playing the dumb-card. Guilty."

What the fuck you mean by guilty there @ryuuseino? Don't just go lock caps without giving explanations.

This game is not the only place you've posted you know that, i've read them, and concluded you are not bad at all at analysing people.

And rephrase your first sentence of #346, it makes no sense as it is now.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (49) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.