Mini Game v5: Major Arcana Mafia | Game Over | Qoco and Town win

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (49) « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 » ... Last »
Oct 19, 2017 4:31 PM

Sep 2012
@Gwendolly
See my last game?
That was a display of me as SK lol..... nearly did it without making any kills.
Oct 19, 2017 4:33 PM

Sep 2012
Should also be obvious there are a couple minor alterations in my claim, but yeah.
Win cons and the whole protective/RB and Invest is all there and the part about dying by touching scum too.
Oct 19, 2017 4:33 PM

Sep 2012
Should also be obvious there are a couple minor alterations in my claim, but yeah.
Win cons and the whole protective/RB and Invest is all there and the part about dying by touching scum too.
Oct 19, 2017 4:36 PM

Sep 2012
@Yurkin
It should make sense to aim the other tpr in this case from my stance or towns.
He's either a killing source, assuming x shot or odd night, or just something that will benefit mafia as my role is heavily I. Favour of town but delicate.
He may also just be directly opposed to me, with the whole stabbing at my real role.
Oct 19, 2017 4:39 PM

Sep 2012
Labs said:

The parts about anyone declining my protection receiving 2 anon votes is also untouched.
Oct 19, 2017 4:41 PM

Sep 2012
@Ryuuseino
Sooooo.... what happens if you get me killedsomeone ^^?
Oct 19, 2017 4:47 PM

Sep 2012
Damn, out for now.... probs Guna spew more catch up once home again in about 5-6 hrs
Oct 19, 2017 4:47 PM
Oct 2017
Labs said:
@Ryuuseino

You mean what happens if you invited mafia?
Oct 19, 2017 5:03 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:
if my message was wrong? Why would mafia have a sensor role? So if my message was wrong or a lie it's possible I was actually told how many townies were on the train but that would still leave 3 of 7 being non town.

They wouldnt, that is unless your mafia who is lieing. I mean its this whole train is just way to convinent, and on top of all of that lamby claimed tpr.
wine....got anything substantial to say?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Oct 19, 2017 5:10 PM

Jan 2010
Gwendolly said:
Ryuuseino said:

As stated before in post #636 i know that the reasons might be weak but the vote was the only reasonable one I had.

correcting typo

Are you sure? Felt quite opportunistic.

edit: it was after I said that Id be willing to lynch Re so....why not before?
like your vote didn't feel the sane way? You were the first of the buck to say you'd go after RE yet you were one of the last to vote for her.

Oct 19, 2017 5:16 PM

Jan 2010
@Mishukax vote count please

Oct 19, 2017 5:26 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
Labs said:

As nice as the 2 kills were.... bad town was probably the reason it worked.
Much harder to sell them out on mafio end and couldn't really deal with them until the last stage.

Lately town have been really sucking so i will agree with lamby here.

Labs said:

Pretty gross vote tbh.
Here, let me top it
Vote: Ryuuseino

Why is it gross? Also why is there so much focus on the new guy anyways?
with posts like this lettering the thread I can see why there is so much pre-flip

Oct 19, 2017 5:33 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
RE1031 said:
How so? Have any of my reads so far been influenced by my past experience with you?
I'm merely commenting that you made quite a show of building me up in the early pages. That has nothing to do with where your vote is.
somewhat defensive? Knowing she's town makes me feel like she may have hit close to home here.

Oct 19, 2017 5:38 PM

May 2013
logic340 said:
@Mishukax vote count please

Roger.
Oct 19, 2017 5:46 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
Suzune-chan said:
Well I would hesitate a guess, it is a kind of cowardly to vote someone only for being a strong player. As though you want to get rid of someone who could be potentially helpful at the risk that they are potentially harmful. RE has been parading my successes really hard this game...

Believe me I understand where she comes from but to vote someone specifically due to being a strong player the vote seems more likely to come from scum.

Town have nothing to worry about cause as of right now they have the numbers, scum on the other hand do not so they would want to make sure to cause a mislynch on strong players.
making more of something than it needed to be?

Oct 19, 2017 5:49 PM

Dec 2013
Gwendolly said:
AbuHumaid said:
whatever you say won't hide the fact that you were jumping around and wasn't even scum reading the one you voted (Astros) then changed your vote to RE with such a weak reason after I called out the train on Astros that there was definitely scum there, and even Labs and Shinichi followed along. Making it seem like you were in a hurry won't work on me

You already know that I don't scumread 100% especially on D1. Don't know why you're getting so worked up over a D1 lynch, were you expecting to catch scum on D1? It's either hit or miss but it's a starting point.

Theres a difference between lynching just to lynch and lynching someone that you think has a high chance of flipping scum. The latter is obviously more scummy than the other.

Oct 19, 2017 5:51 PM

Dec 2013
Gwendolly said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

He led the vote train on RE, if you think that makes him scum then explain the intention behind that.

Thats not the reason I'm accusing him for scum; see current posts.

When did I imply that was your reason? I was just asking how he managed to make us lynch the train he was leading, on top of that he was pretty sure about RE.

Oct 19, 2017 5:53 PM

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
Quite a lot posts around re's rvs not being rvs and all, makes me doubt suzune's and shinichi-kun's intention to make a big deal out of it honestly it doesn't look good.
The re' post in the beginning of the game that was answer to suzune vote on her, forgot the number#, indeed felt weird, but thats about it; I don't think that she was trying to myslynch/get rid of suzune-chan from the mentioning of how scary suzu is as a player, i mean everyone knowns suzu's ability are on a high level. Have never seen a player being lynched because of people were being aware of their skills level or something like that. While the opposite situation happens way more often.

Overall i dislike how suzune is coming at re.
town points for yurkin

Oct 19, 2017 5:54 PM

Jan 2010
I also dislike suzune and Shinichi's interactions auth RE on pages 5 and 6. They feel very forced take a look.

Oct 19, 2017 6:02 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Ryuuseino said:

I'm guessing Tower, for it's meaning of insight, might be wrong if you actually have more than one ability.
I do have a second ability that I'll be keeping to myself for now. Tower is incorrect.

Of course u do that doesnt surprise me.

logic340 said:
Gwendolly said:

OMG NO YOU'RE RIGHT! I think that was RE's justice: taking someone down on her train.

when have you ever seen a vengeful kill active at the start of the following day? I'd be more inclined to think it was dune Bayard element related to me checking RE's train which I doubt.

Delayed is a possible passive that can be applied to abilities just saying, or maybe he was given the night the choose. I mean in town of salem when a jester gets lynched he kills at night not at the same times hes lynched.

Oct 19, 2017 6:11 PM

Dec 2013
Labs said:
Ryuuseino said:
I started thinking what card would most fit Lab's abilities, and I predict the High Priestess.

Was that abilities and alignment and goal?
Or the fact I made the mistake of actually using one of the things in the other language that gave it away?

Are you implying that ryuu guessed correctly?

Oct 19, 2017 6:17 PM

May 2013
Vote count 2.2
AbuHumaid (2) - Gwendolly, Qoco
Suzune-chan (2) - AbuHumaid, yurkin
Gwendolly (1) - logic340
Ryuuseino (1) - Labs

Hosts should be notified by players if they notice a mistake in the count or links.

PHASE END: OCTOBER 20, 20:00 EST
TIMER
Oct 19, 2017 6:26 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

They wouldnt, that is unless your mafia who is lieing. I mean its this whole train is just way to convinent, and on top of all of that lamby claimed tpr.
wine....got anything substantial to say?

Its only wine because you want to stay being town lol, to me and others its not wine its an actual possibility. Figuring out the meaning of those results with help quite alot, if u dont think figuring out yoru ability is worth it why did u claim?

Oct 19, 2017 6:27 PM

Dec 2013
Labs said:

This doesn't help, I already have huge mistrust when comes to tpr.

Labs said:
@Gwendolly
See my last game?
That was a display of me as SK lol..... nearly did it without making any kills.

Am i suppose to look the other way is that why you brought it up? 2 Kills did happen for all we know 1 of them could have been by you.

Oct 19, 2017 6:30 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Believe me I understand where she comes from but to vote someone specifically due to being a strong player the vote seems more likely to come from scum.

Town have nothing to worry about cause as of right now they have the numbers, scum on the other hand do not so they would want to make sure to cause a mislynch on strong players.
making more of something than it needed to be?

How so? Its not strange for me to believe that, seeing as how I specifically like to target strong players with Night kills as mafia atleast if I have a say. Re had made her clearly non rvs vote seem like it was rvs but in reality it was not.

Oct 19, 2017 6:32 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
I also dislike suzune and Shinichi's interactions auth RE on pages 5 and 6. They feel very forced take a look.

Hows that any different than the usual arguement or 2 i have in almost every game? Now whois making something out of nothing.

Oct 19, 2017 6:33 PM

Dec 2013
Gwendolly said:
Ryuuseino said:

You misunderstood, my response of not knowing what to say was in regards to his claim of me been the biggest threat in the pool, it was to express both the flattery, and giddiness I was feeling at that claim.

lol I think he meant like as in you're dangerous because you're the evil tpr. So I'm wondering why you're still not saying anything as town you'd want to counter.

Lets say laby is right about him being the evil TPR, if we're wrong then the possiblity of 2 more kills happening is quite high.

Oct 19, 2017 6:34 PM

Dec 2013
Gwendolly said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Oh shit, this actually makes fucking perfect sense. Wheres my medal I deserve a medal for this.

No, my medal!!

See this is why you die early in games Shinichi. Random rambling without even realising what you're saying lol. I have kinda grown accustomed to it.

Woah lol, it wasnt random I implied something could have been in play I just didnt have any idea of what it could be.

Oct 19, 2017 6:37 PM

Dec 2013
Ryuuseino said:
Gwendolly said:

I'd like to believe you but there is no proof for this. It's just something I have noticed after I have said it and Abu agreed; it was not just you. Labs, Soda, Shinichi too.

You're free to believe, I can't really defend my vote on RE, since it was made with a scum lean, not read, but it was the only scum anything I had at the time.

Like I said this whole train is fishy regardless, all this information is way to convienent. I mean if his ability was controlled by scum it makes sense for them to lead the train so they could make it grow bigger but his ability is useless for scum. Unless his ability is used to catch tpr, which wouldnt even matter at this point in time.

Oct 19, 2017 6:38 PM

Dec 2013
Ryuuseino said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

What if this is the mafia's plan, sow confusion every which direction, till we don't know which they're responsible for.

Its all speculation though

Oct 19, 2017 7:06 PM

Sep 2012
Ryuuseino said:
Labs said:
@Ryuuseino

On phone, no idea how someone got there, but hmmm you saying you're mafia then?
Oct 19, 2017 7:08 PM

Sep 2012
@Shinichi-kun
Confirming not implying, he obviously wasn't taking any other answer.
Oct 19, 2017 7:11 PM

Sep 2012
Labs said:
@Shinichi-kun
Confirming not implying, he obviously wasn't taking any other answer.

Thus jumping to the possibility he might only need me ded/said role for a win fin or some kind of trigger.
Oct 19, 2017 7:42 PM

Jul 2009
Labs said:
Ryuuseino said:

On phone, no idea how someone got there, but hmmm you saying you're mafia then?

The context of the conversation there included qoco tho.
Oct 19, 2017 7:44 PM

Jun 2009
I am going to do a catch up in like ten minutes. It will be a labs style catch up though because I am pressed for time, but I will have a lot of freetime in a few hours to play with everyone.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Oct 19, 2017 7:53 PM

Jun 2009
Labs said:
This might come off as a little obnoxious but I'd prefer to get info out as fast as possible so I can get to the easier of my win conditions before getting necked out of paranoia.
And so, here come the pingaz and yes Imma include those I suspect regardless:

@AbuHumaid @Shinichi-kun @yurkin @Gwendolly @logic340 @Ryuuseino @Suzune-chan @Qoco

Assuming you're all wise enough to read up, feel free to submit something along these lines so I can default my ability usage into public hands.

Use primary ability this day phase: depends on the ability, voting abilities like loved or hated should wait. Big day abilities could be useful if you don't like the way the game is going. Other abilities, it would just be about balancing the power wisely and yielding the most interesting results.
Use primary ability to: Protect assumed town.
Invite user: For like a neighbor? I would suggest Logic. He is excellent to bounce ideas off of.

Cheers.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Oct 19, 2017 7:54 PM

Jun 2009
Gwendolly said:
Suzune-chan said:
I propose we use it as a starting point, not as a dividing line though. With this as a starting point we begin hunt from there but cycle through other thoughts and reads just in case. Getting locked in is something I am concerned about.

I like this idea. I want more of an oppinion from you too tho, about all the players. You're being too neutral and rather staying out of all this mess.
I just don't want to assume we have them all right away, I worry about painting people into a corner that way.

Oct 19, 2017 7:55 PM

Jun 2009
Okay, let me catch up and you can have one.

Oct 19, 2017 7:56 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:
I'm merely commenting that you made quite a show of building me up in the early pages. That has nothing to do with where your vote is.
somewhat defensive? Knowing she's town makes me feel like she may have hit close to home here.
There is no answer I can provide here to make myself look good because I was wrong, but I stand by that thought I had.

Oct 19, 2017 8:07 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Gwendolly said:
If Abu ain't scum, I don't know either
vote: Abuhumaid
What makes him more scum than the others on that train? Shinichi and Suzune in particular. Here's my 2 cents meta wise he's town as I just got out of the Ouran game with town!abu. He seems to have picked up right where he left off here imo.
See I am kind of getting the opposite vibe from him. So it is interesting that you say that.

Oct 19, 2017 8:22 PM

Dec 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
Gwendolly said:

You already know that I don't scumread 100% especially on D1. Don't know why you're getting so worked up over a D1 lynch, were you expecting to catch scum on D1? It's either hit or miss but it's a starting point.

Theres a difference between lynching just to lynch and lynching someone that you think has a high chance of flipping scum. The latter is obviously more scummy than the other.

It all depends on motives. It's only scummier based on fear. Fear of how others would perceive your vote if you just lynched for lynching and they found out that you had something to hide, or thought that you had something to hide, even if you didn't. Actions don't speak to me, if not the intention behind it.
Oct 19, 2017 8:24 PM

Dec 2016
@Shinichi-kun Would you find it scummy if someone leaned towards popular opinions?
Oct 19, 2017 8:29 PM

Jun 2009
Okay, so where is Suzune currently.

Suzune, is playing very neutrally because she hopes that by people talking about their abilities she can kind of scratch off a list what is in play before she finally uses her ability. Since I had no idea what they do, except for my passive. I didn't take an action because I did not want to blow people away on accident. It is more of a pick a card, any card, kind of trick.

Things of note that have happened so far:
Labs outted as third party. A powerful third party. Honestly, I responded to their ping before I read the game so I feel kind of stupid about that, so I gave a super general response. I might respond again. I see no reason to disbelieve the ability and now that it is out in the open, it is open to other kinds of trickery. So honestly, I am not willing to lynch Labs as long as they remain solely on the side of town.

I always seem to be online when light things are happening and I miss all the action.

As far as trains go, I stand by the belief that it should be used as a jumping off point. I honestly, don't care if that sounds overly neutral just what I think we should do with it. I wrongly assume in games like this that everyone's role is like mine. I realize that is the case now and I probably did not need to be as overly cautious about it but alas, history now.

Reads and Such Next:

Oct 19, 2017 8:31 PM
Jul 2018
Ryuuseino said:
AbuHumaid said:
whatever you say won't hide the fact that you were jumping around and wasn't even scum reading the one you voted (Astros) then changed your vote to RE with such a weak reason after I called out the train on Astros that there was definitely scum there, and even Labs and Shinichi followed along. Making it seem like you were in a hurry won't work on me

By that reasoning aren't I the same than? excluding the calling out.
Yes, I suspect you as well but not as much as the other, I just can't believe this is your first game ever.
Oct 19, 2017 8:32 PM

Dec 2016
Suzune-chan said:
Okay, so where is Suzune currently.

Suzune, is playing very neutrally because she hopes that by people talking about their abilities she can kind of scratch off a list what is in play before she finally uses her ability. Since I had no idea what they do, except for my passive. I didn't take an action because I did not want to blow people away on accident. It is more of a pick a card, any card, kind of trick.

Tackle her, guys. Jack of all trades confirmed.
Oct 19, 2017 8:34 PM
Jul 2018
Ryuuseino said:
AbuHumaid said:
I can see a Suzune/Ryuu team tbh

Why?
The way she chose you to "pressure" at early game, that seemed like she was trying to find a reason for her to guide you. It would have been obviously scummy if she did it out of the blue right?
Oct 19, 2017 8:36 PM
Jul 2018
Qoco said:

I could see you as scum tbh. I see you assuming the role of a leader. A Godfather trying to lead Town could be bad nudes.
Is this a joke? You know, if you weren't IC and my hands weren't busy I would've definitely gone after you.
Oct 19, 2017 8:37 PM
Jul 2018
Shinichi-Kun said:
AbuHumaid said:
Highest possibility, how would you know he wasn't killed by either mafia or TPR?

HE clearly wasn't because the flavor of astros death suggests he was the one killled by a night kill.
That's what I'm saying
Oct 19, 2017 8:41 PM
Jul 2018
Shinichi-Kun said:
AbuHumaid said:

1. When and how did I whiteknight RE?
2. I was far from disappearing the whole phase, so your point is moot
3. How is it scummy to call out scummy actions? Don't you think I'll overlook your scummniess just because it was EoD.
4. Shinichi has already used that argument and I refuted it, if you actually read my posts, of course you wouldn't care enough to read though, scum

1What do you consider that post about RE then?
2. I agree with Abu here hes been extremely active i am proud of him.
3.Depends on alot of stuff like the person and the timing.
4.Also if you reply with the mindset that gwen is scum then your reads will be slightly biased.

1. Which post?
4. That's my way of scum hunting, if they're scum they'd panic for being caught, I 'm not biased whatsoever.
Oct 19, 2017 8:44 PM

Jun 2009
Labs: TPR and honestly, I kind of liked them this game. Which is odd because I usually have it against Labs in all the games I am in with them. But, this time I liked their posting and I thought they were helpful and supportive. I know we have been kind of on a third party must die kick, but I think, I want this one around for a little while. So I would not be willing to lynch there.

Abu: Gut feeling, I think this role is scum. They are on the scum side of the scale to me and they seem to always weigh in there. He seems to be the first to call out people for being inactive. Labs is scummy for being inactive.. Which struck me as quite odd because labs was not inactive but it was to point out that he was not around at the same times as everyone else. There is also a two faced-ness, in this post post He was quick to blame Qoco but mentioned that he is not even on their scum list. Why paint a target on them and not stand behind it?

although, this post makes me feel like Gwen and Abu cannot be scum together but I feel reasonably sure that one of them is scum.

Honestly though the quick fast exchanges and the fact that he referenced he was going to lie down but felt so inclinded to battle makes me think there is something to knock on there.

yurkin: I wish I could tell you I have a strong opinoin on Yurkin but they are flying low on my radar. I can't and don't feel like they have done anything interesting or commented interestingly so...alas, not much to say here.

Gwendolly: I feel like has to be scum. I can almost taste it. I have to run soon so I am starting to give an abridged version. She has stood out to me quite strongly this game. This is a scumlean~

logic340: Logic has lost his fire a bit this game. I see less Logic in it then usual. Not sure if it is because of his situation or not, but I still think he deduces quite well and would be a great pick for Labs. This is a townlean~

Shinichi: I allwoed him to slide early game because he had the same opinion as me. Now I kind of want to go back and comb those posts over a little bit. See if I can read between the lines a little because I wasn't doing it at the time. This is a neutral read for now.

Ryuuseino: Is scum or at least has a private topic where he is talking to another. One of the two possibilities.

Qoco: For now remains town. I kind of want the mafia to sort that one out.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (49) « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.