Mini Game v5: Major Arcana Mafia | Game Over | Qoco and Town win

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (49) « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »
Oct 20, 2017 9:34 AM
Jul 2018
Gwendolly said:
AbuHumaid said:
I'm not sure who's tpr right now, I'm more focused on finding mafia. Why everyone thinks Ryuu is tpr?

It's because Lamby claimed tpr but he says he's read as town and since there are so called 4 evils on the train, the description would fit to Ryuu being the evil tpr.
Yes but why him out of the whole train? And how can we even be sure that the 2nd tpr was on the train? Maybe all 3 mafia and Labs were there?
Oct 20, 2017 9:39 AM
Jul 2018
Now that I think about it Ryuu can be mafia, based on his interactions with Suzune.
Let's see Suzune's flip first though
Oct 20, 2017 9:45 AM

Oct 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Gwendolly said:

It's because Lamby claimed tpr but he says he's read as town and since there are so called 4 evils on the train, the description would fit to Ryuu being the evil tpr.
Yes but why him out of the whole train? And how can we even be sure that the 2nd tpr was on the train? Maybe all 3 mafia and Labs were there?

That's where it all started. And he is still not reacting to that accusation.
<3
Oct 20, 2017 9:46 AM

Oct 2013
Gwendolly said:
AbuHumaid said:

I'm not sure if I believe Labs claim tho, so I'm waiting for his ability in use.
<3
Oct 20, 2017 10:36 AM
Jul 2018
Hmm let's say that there were 2 TPRs on RE's train this means that the other two are mafia, which means the third mafia wasn't on the train which leaves logic, Qoco and yurkin. Qoco is scummy but he's IC and yurkin and logic are my townreads, something is wrong here.
I really don't want logic nor Qoco to be mafia.
Oct 20, 2017 10:39 AM
Jul 2018
And the bastard elements are making things even more difficult... I don't know what to think anymore, but I believe Suzune's lynch would be a good start to sort things out
Oct 20, 2017 10:42 AM
Jul 2018
@Labs you appear town to investigations right? Does this include logic's ability?
Oct 20, 2017 10:44 AM
Jul 2018
Honestly, 2 mafia votes on the same train is something I'd expect a newbie to do more than an experienced player (looks at Ryuu)
Oct 20, 2017 11:26 AM

Oct 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Hmm let's say that there were 2 TPRs on RE's train this means that the other two are mafia, which means the third mafia wasn't on the train which leaves logic, Qoco and yurkin. Qoco is scummy but he's IC and yurkin and logic are my townreads, something is wrong here.

That's why I said Labs should invite Qoco too. We would have a confirmed town shall he survive.
@Labs is your main ability a 1 shot?
<3
Oct 20, 2017 1:03 PM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Now that I think about it Ryuu can be mafia, based on his interactions with Suzune.

Are we lynching people because we think they're scum or just lynching to progress the game forward at this point?

Oct 20, 2017 1:05 PM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Honestly, 2 mafia votes on the same train is something I'd expect a newbie to do more than an experienced player (looks at Ryuu)

Thats not a fair assumption, the role that logic got is quite rare so for mafia to play around it that would mean logic is scum. Seeing as how the ability caught most if not all the scum that just shows logic can't possibily be scum and its near impossible for scum to predict an ability like that is in play. It prob would have beeen more suspect if they tried to avoid that train altogether.

Oct 20, 2017 1:05 PM

Jan 2010
Headed home from work then catching up.
Anything important I need to know about?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Oct 20, 2017 1:06 PM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:

WHy are we assuming tpr show up as scum? According to lamby he does not show up as scum to an investigative ability unless @laby how specific is your passive?

Oct 20, 2017 1:12 PM

Jan 2010
Gwendolly said:
logic340 said:
like your vote didn't feel the sane way? You were the first of the buck to say you'd go after RE yet you were one of the last to vote for her.

I was still trying to figure Astros out plus I was on my mobile so everything was a bit slower. I was more okay with a RE lynch; like I said I dont regret it. She still would have got lynched even without my vote. Not that I'm trying to get out of it, I know I'm still in the same boat as others, but just saying. Everything just felt opportunistic to me. Why did you leave your vote for Astros?
it should be pretty clear that I was not online sound obese change. My vote for Astros is one if my last D1 posts. You question makes it seem as if I parked a vote and sat on it like Abu and Suzune did with RE?

Oct 20, 2017 1:16 PM
Oct 2017
Labs said:
Ryuuseino said:

You mean what happens if you invited mafia?

On phone, no idea how someone got there, but hmmm you saying you're mafia then?

I thought you were asking me what would happen if you used your ability on Qoco and ended up dieing?
Oct 20, 2017 1:17 PM
Jul 2018
Shinichi-Kun said:
AbuHumaid said:

Are we lynching people because we think they're scum or just lynching to progress the game forward at this point?
Both
Oct 20, 2017 1:20 PM

Jan 2010
Gwendolly said:
AbuHumaid said:
I'll keep saying it until all of my suspects are eliminated.

Ooouuh perhaps you're the SK :o
perhaps you are the sk?
See how silly it looks?

Oct 20, 2017 1:21 PM
Jul 2018
Shinichi-Kun said:
AbuHumaid said:

WHy are we assuming tpr show up as scum? According to lamby he does not show up as scum to an investigative ability unless @laby how specific is your passive?
So who was the 4th scum? If there was 2 tpr there can't be 4 mafia
Oct 20, 2017 1:23 PM
Oct 2017
AbuHumaid said:
Ryuuseino said:

By that reasoning aren't I the same than? excluding the calling out.
Yes, I suspect you as well but not as much as the other, I just can't believe this is your first game ever.

Abu, before you said that I thought you were one of the people who believed that this was my first game (sigh)
Might as well get a count, @yurkin @Suzume-chan @logic340 @Labs do you believe that this is my first game?
I know that shin, Gwen and qoco doubts it.
Oct 20, 2017 1:25 PM

Dec 2013
Gwendolly said:
logic340 said:
like your vote didn't feel the sane way? You were the first of the buck to say you'd go after RE yet you were one of the last to vote for her.

I was still trying to figure Astros out plus I was on my mobile so everything was a bit slower. I was more okay with a RE lynch; like I said I dont regret it. She still would have got lynched even without my vote. Not that I'm trying to get out of it, I know I'm still in the same boat as others, but just saying. Everything just felt opportunistic to me. Why did you leave your vote for Astros?

Why are you suddenly concerned about the astros train? Do you believe logic is lieing or that his results arent accurate?

Oct 20, 2017 1:25 PM
Oct 2017
Gwendolly said:
AbuHumaid said:

My answer's in post #149
Oct 20, 2017 1:27 PM
Jul 2018
Ryuuseino said:
AbuHumaid said:
Yes, I suspect you as well but not as much as the other, I just can't believe this is your first game ever.

Abu, before you said that I thought you were one of the people who believed that this was my first game (sigh)
Might as well get a count, @yurkin @Suzume-chan @logic340 @Labs do you believe that this is my first game?
I do believe this is your first game, but your ability to learn quickly is quite frightening.
Oct 20, 2017 1:27 PM

Jan 2010
Gwendolly said:
AbuHumaid said:
Oh wait, as logic said Soda's kill can't be Vengeful kill, Vengeful kills don't occur the following day.
@Gwendolly @Shinichi-kun are you two trying to make it look like you (mafia) only have one kill?

I'm not too confident with mafia mechanics. So no idea how a vengeful kill works. I think if it was Re it was more of a passive ability.

edit: Oh I get it. You think the kill would show up at EoD and not the following day. Yea makes sense.
I mean that it's how vengeful roles work. What you propose with RE killing someone on her train start of D2 is a made up role and needs to not be discussed. I'm actually surprised you weren't called out on it sooner. But I'm calling you out on it nown

Oct 20, 2017 1:29 PM

Sep 2012
AbuHumaid said:
@Labs you appear town to investigations right? Does this include logic's ability?

I explained that it should bypass it as it's not direct invest.
But do note my role says good tpr.
So I can't be sure it includes me due to wording and technicalities
Oct 20, 2017 1:30 PM
Jul 2018
@Shinichi-kun now that Suzune has stated her opinion about Labs, what do you think of her? Scum or town?

Dodge this question and you're 100% scum
Oct 20, 2017 1:31 PM

Sep 2012
2 shot
Players can also deny it, but the ssecondary will kick in

Gtg
Oct 20, 2017 1:32 PM
Jul 2018
Labs said:
AbuHumaid said:

I explained that it should bypass it as it's not direct invest.
But do note my role says good tpr.
So I can't be sure it includes me due to wording and technicalities
I see, so it wasn't specified huh? I believe that you were counted on the 4 scum result though
Oct 20, 2017 1:33 PM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Both

Im all for progressing the game but if we're wrong about suzune assuming she isnt the so called killing tpr then there will be another 2 night kills. Which is why i rather be voting someone I am sure will flip scum.

Oct 20, 2017 1:35 PM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

So who was the 4th scum? If there was 2 tpr there can't be 4 mafia

Then ur clearly saying laby is lieing lol, logically speaking i think it shows the amount of town, because 3 scum makes more sense then 3 scum and 1 tpr. Mind you most tpr don't show up as evil when checked.

Oct 20, 2017 1:35 PM

Dec 2013
Ryuuseino said:
AbuHumaid said:

I believe its your first game, im just questioning your alignment based on how fast ur learning is all.

Oct 20, 2017 1:42 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Gwendolly said:

I'm not too confident with mafia mechanics. So no idea how a vengeful kill works. I think if it was Re it was more of a passive ability.

edit: Oh I get it. You think the kill would show up at EoD and not the following day. Yea makes sense.
I mean that it's how vengeful roles work. What you propose with RE killing someone on her train start of D2 is a made up role and needs to not be discussed. I'm actually surprised you weren't called out on it sooner. But I'm calling you out on it nown

I dont get what your confused on? I explained it already, pretty damn accurately too.

Jester in TOS gets lynched on day 1, picks a target on night 1, target then dies at the start of day 2 with whoever the mafia killed.

Why does that seem so impossible to you?

Oct 20, 2017 1:43 PM

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
Gwendolly said:

You're reading Ryuu as town, does that mean you dont think he's the 2nd tpr?
I'm not sure who's tpr right now, I'm more focused on finding mafia. Why everyone thinks Ryuu is tpr?
labs is more likely to be tpr than mafia imo. Ryuu could be a tpr or just mafia but I lean more toward tpr for now.

Oct 20, 2017 1:44 PM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
@Shinichi-kun now that Suzune has stated her opinion about Labs, what do you think of her? Scum or town?

I could be petty just so i can get lynched and flipp town but your lucky I dont wanna see town lose because you want to be a prick lol.

I have no read her opinion on laby yet since i am still catching up, so can you link it to me?

Oct 20, 2017 1:45 PM
Jul 2018
That Jester argument is weak, Shinichi.
That's ToS, this is MAL and that's Jester and this is Vengeful

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
AbuHumaid said:

he also speculated that since he isn't town that he might show up as evil.

edit: typos
logic340Oct 20, 2017 1:48 PM

Dec 2016
AbuHumaid said:
Qoco said:

I said that I could see you, not that I see you. Two different things, one is less certain than the other. Skimming is bad.
So you're admitting your read is weak but you're still voting me?
Scared much?
Oct 2017
@abuhumaid
Your thoughts on my read list?
Post #750
Oct 20, 2017 1:46 PM

Dec 2016
Change Vote: Shinichi-Kun

Stop leaning on popular opinions.
Oct 20, 2017 1:46 PM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
That Jester argument is weak, Shinichi.
That's ToS, this is MAL and that's Jester and this is Vengeful

Uhm you realize MAL adapts its roles from mafiascum right, so your arguement is hypocritical.

Also I gave you an example of how its possible, so why are you using a different game as a means to justify it as weak. It is possible I literally pointed out an example, therefore logic reasoning is flawed.

Oct 20, 2017 1:47 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:

I dont get what your confused on? I explained it already, pretty damn accurately too.

Jester in TOS gets lynched on day 1, picks a target on night 1, target then dies at the start of day 2 with whoever the mafia killed.

so you're saying that mishu is using his roles? RE was a jester who's kill happened during the night? Why is it only the people under suspicion are pushing this bs?

Dec 2013
Qoco said:

I have my own opinions, provide a better arguement than that. Even Abu has a better reason to vote me than you.

Jan 2010
@Mishukax can we get a bote count please?

Oct 20, 2017 1:48 PM

Dec 2016
Gwendolly said:
Qoco said:

In my head pick a card, any card = Jack of all Trades

What does it mean?
Jack of all Trades is a role that has multiple roles. So they could be like a 1-shot vig, 1-shot cop, and more stuff in one role. That's what I think when I read pick a card, any card.

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

so you're saying that mishu is using his roles? RE was a jester who's kill happened during the night? Why is it only the people under suspicion are pushing this bs?

Not saying hes jester, I am saying that exact ability has been shown before so to say its impossible is a lie cause its clearly possible. I can't for sure say it happened in this game but the possibilty is that it could have happened.

Oct 2017
Qoco said:
Suzune-chan said:
Okay, so where is Suzune currently.

Suzune, is playing very neutrally because she hopes that by people talking about their abilities she can kind of scratch off a list what is in play before she finally uses her ability. Since I had no idea what they do, except for my passive. I didn't take an action because I did not want to blow people away on accident. It is more of a pick a card, any card, kind of trick.

Tackle her, guys. Jack of all trades confirmed.

Arcana card The Fool?
Oct 20, 2017 1:50 PM

Dec 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
Qoco said:

I have my own opinions, provide a better arguement than that. Even Abu has a better reason to vote me than you.

Yeah right. You just go with the flow and plant seeds around. The Abu thing from earlier is a prime example. I called you out on it before but you ignored me. Take my vote.

Jun 2009
on my way home, post when I get there.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Oct 2017
AbuHumaid said:
Ryuuseino said:

Why?
The way she chose you to "pressure" at early game, that seemed like she was trying to find a reason for her to guide you. It would have been obviously scummy if she did it out of the blue right?

Really? I thought she was just trying to (break the ice/kickstart the game)

Jan 2010
Qoco said:
AbuHumaid said:
So you're admitting your read is weak but you're still voting me?
Scared much?
town should be scared of being mislynched as that only really helps mafia move towards their win con. My case is slightly different here as my lynch will prove I was being honest about my claim. I'd rather you join me on gwen or vote shin or suzu with me.

Oct 20, 2017 1:51 PM
Jul 2018
Shinichi-Kun said:
AbuHumaid said:

I could be petty just so i can get lynched and flipp town but your lucky I dont wanna see town lose because you want to be a prick lol.

I have no read her opinion on laby yet since i am still catching up, so can you link it to me?
#893 and #900 and #886
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (49) « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.