Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (149) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »
Jan 8, 2017 9:38 PM
Jul 2018
Hobbi_Lao said:
Hello, I need a rec for #59. Romance only

Eureka Seven or if you don't want to invest in 50 episodes, Rec.
Jan 8, 2017 9:48 PM
Jan 2017
Nicholaevich said:
Hobbi_Lao said:
Hello, I need a rec for #59. Romance only

Eureka Seven or if you don't want to invest in 50 episodes, Rec.

I'm already watching E7 as part of another challenge #, going with Rec ty
Jan 8, 2017 10:21 PM

Apr 2013
EmperorBlitz said:
AWC_mod said:
(While in the middle of checking the sign ups I had to leave, so if this was fixed in the meantime sorry for the mention) -- From post #7 to #816

Please keep the numbered list [ list=1 ]

Do you mean like this?

Yeah, I'm curious about this, too, because the way it was listed in the sign-up form made it look way cluttered and a little disorganized. I noticed for the last two challenges, lists could be customized however you want as long as it didn't stray from the original sign-up form, so I tried to customize it so it was a little easier for me to keep track of. Is that not allowed?
Lil-BirdJan 8, 2017 10:25 PM
Jan 8, 2017 10:22 PM

Apr 2015
Can anyone recommend me an anime for #59? Thank you in advance ^.^
Jan 8, 2017 10:34 PM

Jun 2007
I'm having trouble with the anime you can finish in a day. I wake up really late, so I start watching anime at around 3pm. I can finish a one cour anime on or before 3am, but if I do that the start and end dates would be different, even though I would be able to finish within 24 hours. Like for example, I started watching Emma S2 at 2:00am on Saturday, and finished before 2:00am on Sunday. That's less than 24 hours. Would that count even though the start and end dates are different?
^_^
Jan 8, 2017 10:44 PM
Jul 2016
I have long anime On Hold, like Reborn and Gintama, both I watched just a few episodes, if one of them fits in one of the numbers of my bingo card, can I watch it and count as completed on the challenge?
HappyNekoJan 8, 2017 10:50 PM
Jan 8, 2017 10:49 PM

Jan 2015
Heyyy @AWC_mod I would like to donate some banners:
Jan 8, 2017 10:51 PM

Apr 2008
jet2r0cks said:
I'm having trouble with the anime you can finish in a day.

It says any duration, but 6 or more episodes. So you can watch a six episode OVA or an anime with 3 minute episodes and easily complete the challenge.

Totomas said:
Can anyone recommend me an anime for #59? Thank you in advance ^.^

https://myanimelist.net/anime/2321/Giant_Robo_the_Animation__Chikyuu_ga_Seishi_Suru_Hi

https://myanimelist.net/anime/3167/Eve_no_Jikan

https://myanimelist.net/anime/5040/One_Outs
Jan 8, 2017 10:53 PM

Jun 2007
@Plate but that wouldn't be a challenge,haha. It would be too easy.
^_^
Jan 8, 2017 11:02 PM

Jul 2012
HappyNeko said:
I have long anime On Hold, like Reborn and Gintama, both I watched just a few episodes, if one of them fits in one of the numbers of my bingo card, can I watch it and count as completed on the challenge?

I believe you could only use them for 73. Finish an anime that's in your on-hold or dropped list challenge. If your card doesn't have that and you aren't using your free space you could add that in.
Otherwise it has to be started and finished during this year.
Jan 8, 2017 11:46 PM

Jan 2014
jet2r0cks said:
I'm having trouble with the anime you can finish in a day. I wake up really late, so I start watching anime at around 3pm. I can finish a one cour anime on or before 3am, but if I do that the start and end dates would be different, even though I would be able to finish within 24 hours. Like for example, I started watching Emma S2 at 2:00am on Saturday, and finished before 2:00am on Sunday. That's less than 24 hours. Would that count even though the start and end dates are different?

Like I did, you can watch it during the night, just explain when you started / finished, it has to be done in 24h :

[Jan 07 to Jan 08] FREE : 72. Watch an anime that you can finish in one day : Himouto! Umaru-chan 12/12 ✔ - 9PM -> 2AM

Reinhard von Lohengramm : "Constellations of stars that I am seeing for the first time... you are all only allowed to exist as objects for my conquest and rule. Just wait. "

Yang Wen-Li : Neither terrorism nor occultism have ever impacted history in any constructive way.

Ernst von Eisenach : Checkmate.
Jan 8, 2017 11:53 PM

Jan 2012

Thank you. I chose Kino no Tabi.

sytemet said:
Need a recommendation for #59.

Try one of these:
Beck
Hataraku Maou-sama!
No Game No Life
Rolling☆Girls
Samurai Champloo
Jan 8, 2017 11:55 PM

May 2013
11. Watch one of the 5 lowest scored anime from your favorite studio

If I'm using the TV Types Only restriction, is this one excluded from that restriction, or would it be one of the 5 lowest scored TV Type anime from my favorite studio?
Insert philosophical quote or exceptional picture here.
Jan 9, 2017 12:11 AM

Jan 2013
bdsbff said:
Wallflower said:
Check my spoiler for help. You need to make sure those numbers match up.

Change yours to say 313 instead of <####>

Ahh, I see. That was easy, thanks fam!

Actually the inititial post number means exactly that, the inititial post number you had when first posting your challenge.

Mine was #350 when I started but now I dropped down to #349 because someone deleted their post.
I'd still have to keep the "inititial" number ... that being #350.
Jan 9, 2017 12:53 AM

Apr 2013
59. Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread

Need a rec please
Jan 9, 2017 1:25 AM

Dec 2015
Hey, in 6th challenge "Watch an anime that is related to something you've previously watched - only use anime listed as Sequel, Alternative Setting, Alternative Version, Side Story, Summary and/or Spin-Off" does specials count, like can I watch One Piece: Adventure of Nebulandia to fill this challenge? and if not would someone recommend me something to fill this challenge? c:
"if you're hungry, eat!" -Monkey D. Luffy

Jan 9, 2017 1:36 AM
Feb 2016
amalija said:
Hey, in 6th challenge "Watch an anime that is related to something you've previously watched - only use anime listed as Sequel, Alternative Setting, Alternative Version, Side Story, Summary and/or Spin-Off" does specials count, like can I watch One Piece: Adventure of Nebulandia to fill this challenge? and if not would someone recommend me something to fill this challenge? c:

Yeah, it was listed in the Side Story section, unless you have a TV-only restriction on (I think), in which case you might need to watch Haikyuu!! Season 2 or K Season 2 (if you finished them in time).
Jan 9, 2017 1:40 AM

Jan 2013
Wallflower said:
PrOxAnto said:

Actually the inititial post number means exactly that, the inititial post number you had when first posting your challenge.

Mine was #350 when I started but now I dropped down to #349 because someone deleted their post.
I'd still have to keep the "inititial" number ... that being #350.
That doesn't change what I said. His initial post number is 313 I checked the post above and below when I gave the advice.

Oh yes I know, was just trying to make it clear is all :)
Jan 9, 2017 1:48 AM

Jun 2014
Elmm said:
59. Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread

Need a rec please

Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Kuroko no Basket
Skull Man
Jan 9, 2017 2:24 AM
Apr 2015
AWC_mod said:

Noticed that you have all 74 challenge items listed. If you will attempt the challenge on your own, without a bingo card, please make a note of this at the beginning of your post (If I'm mistaken and counted wrongly, then my bad... do use the numbered list)
@Cross @sasameiv @Awesome_Trex @Astia @TrashDax

Fixed ! Sorry, I had filled all the items before look at my bingo card in order to not being influenced. :(

Jan 9, 2017 2:36 AM

May 2016
#73. Finish an on-hold or dropped anime

"As for the on hold you can either use the one that you can complete and have been watching the longest."

@AWC_Mod Does that mean that I can use Orange for this challenge? I started watching it in July but stopped watching in September right after episode 9 but I didn't put it on on-hold.

Another question about the same challenge (sorry :P ) Should I put in the original date when I started watching the anime (July7) or the date when I started resuming the series (Jan.10) in the [Started: ] thingy?
Kajo_Senpai69Jan 9, 2017 8:10 PM

Jan 9, 2017 2:43 AM
Jul 2018
AWC_mod said:
(While in the middle of checking the sign ups I had to leave, so if this was fixed in the meantime sorry for the mention) -- From post #7 to #816

Oh, sorry for that. It should be fine now.
Jan 9, 2017 2:50 AM
Jul 2018
Kajo_Senpai69 said:
is it okay to put in hentai as an entry?

I don't see why not, hell someone should do the entire thing with hentai.
Jan 9, 2017 2:55 AM
Jul 2018
AWC_mod said:

Could someone please explain what I need to do with my sign up to fix this? ^^ Does this simply mean I need not only the challenge numbers but also to number mine from 1-49?
Jan 9, 2017 2:58 AM

Jan 2013
" ⌜25⌝ Watch an anime with 50 episodes or more:"

Since I'm a completionist I watch everything related to every anime I watch so I watch every season anyway.
But I was wondering if having a series as a whole count for the 50 episodes in total?
So for example, 2 seasons having 26 episodes each.

Or is it based on entries alone?
PrOxAntoJan 9, 2017 3:04 AM
Jan 9, 2017 3:01 AM

Jan 2013
Kazzers said:
AWC_mod said:

Could someone please explain what I need to do with my sign up to fix this? ^^ Does this simply mean I need not only the challenge numbers but also to number mine from 1-49?

[list=1]
at the start of the challenge list and having
[*]
before every challenge automatically makes so it's numbered. - Unless you want to number them all by yourself, up to you.
Jan 9, 2017 3:04 AM

Apr 2010
PrOxAnto said:

No, it must be a single entry. If it's two entries, it can't count for this item.
Jan 9, 2017 3:05 AM

Jan 2013
Jhiday said:
PrOxAnto said:

No, it must be a single entry. If it's two entries, it can't count for this item.

Shame, figured that was the case.
I'll still watch every season anyway as I already said.
Jan 9, 2017 3:12 AM
Jul 2018
@PrOxAnto Fixed it. Thanks for your help! ^^
Jan 9, 2017 3:55 AM

Dec 2015
"43. Watch an anime with a main character that is a professional in his field" is shirobako accepted to use?
"53. Watch an anime tagged as Dementia, Demons, Horror and/or Vampire" any recommends? I don't found any
magstarayJan 9, 2017 4:22 AM

Jan 9, 2017 4:02 AM
Feb 2015
Can somebody give me recommendation for 59., please?
Jan 9, 2017 4:30 AM

Apr 2010
amalija said:
"43. Watch an anime with a main character that is a professional in his field" is shirobako accepted to use?

Yes, all the main characters are pros. (Except maybe for Midori who only gets an official job halfway through, but you only need one main character for this anyway.)
Jan 9, 2017 4:32 AM

Dec 2015
lojekama said:
Can somebody give me recommendation for 59., please?

beelzebub, noragami or K/K-project? there are some

Jan 9, 2017 4:40 AM

Jan 2017
"11. Watch one of the 5 lowest scored anime from your favorite studio - state the studio used; must appear listed as studio for the anime used; use already aired/finished airing that is scored. Only count those titles that doesn't require to watch a prequel/related anime UNLESS you have watched that related anime already; you can use any studio from those you like the most"

I checked 5 lowest scored anime from every studio that's on my anime list but there is no TV types (I have TV types restriction) or they are too old/unpopular to find any episodes online. In this case can I just choose any studio even though I haven't watched any of its works before?

Jan 9, 2017 4:47 AM

Jan 2016
If I choose a pattern, am I able to change to a harder pattern after I've signed up?

Wallflower said:
YuriEmpire said:
If I choose a pattern, am I able to change to a harder pattern after I've signed up?
Taken directly from the challenge sign up. "Note that the difficulty and pattern can be changed later; your bingo card cannot." So you're good to go ^^

Ok thank you (=^ェ^=) and sorry for asking a question that was already explained
YuriEmpireJan 18, 2017 11:24 PM
Jan 9, 2017 5:07 AM

Jan 2014
PrOxAnto said:
Jhiday said:

Shame, figured that was the case.
I'll still watch every season anyway as I already said.
You can use each season as another entry (3 seasons = 3 lines in the challenge) as long as it respects the condition.
YuriEmpire said:
You can change your pattern whenever you want (even though taking an easier might be hard if you already started). The only thing you can't change is the bingo card itself.

Reinhard von Lohengramm : "Constellations of stars that I am seeing for the first time... you are all only allowed to exist as objects for my conquest and rule. Just wait. "

Yang Wen-Li : Neither terrorism nor occultism have ever impacted history in any constructive way.

Ernst von Eisenach : Checkmate.
Jan 9, 2017 5:09 AM
Jul 2018
AWC_mod said:

@AngelBeatsYui use the format provided for the challenge list

I was just in the process of editing it but now it should be all updated, my fault for not saying I was editing it, working on editing my manga reading challenge entry now xx

Hope that wasn't too much of an inconvenience :D
Jan 9, 2017 5:12 AM

Sep 2016
AWC_mod said:

Please keep your Initial Post Number

Oh, I never knew there was supposed to be a post number there, I think I just made a mistake when I copied the code. I fixed it now.
KamidoxJan 9, 2017 5:18 AM
Jan 9, 2017 5:34 AM

Jul 2014
For #72, "Watch an anime that you can finish in one day", do I have to actually finish the anime in one day? I'm planning to use a 12 episode show for that one and in theory I could very realistically finish it in a day, but I might not have the time to.

also can someone recommend me something for "Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread" and "Watch an anime which began airing between 1960 and 1979"
Jan 9, 2017 5:45 AM

Mar 2016
When I'm doing the color coded legend, for challenge #36 to watch a completed anime, do I color the anime as completed or do i color it as plan to watch?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 9, 2017 5:47 AM

Sep 2016
_Poochyena_ said:
When I'm doing the color coded legend, for challenge #36 to watch a completed anime, do I color the anime as completed or do i color it as plan to watch?

"Completed" as in "finished airing". So yes, color it as plan to watch.
Jan 9, 2017 5:49 AM

Mar 2016
Kamidox said:
_Poochyena_ said:

"Completed" as in "finished airing". So yes, color it as plan to watch.

OH, ok so it doesn't mean an anime I have watched before?
Thanks
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 9, 2017 5:51 AM

Jan 2013
vikki7783 said:
For #72, "Watch an anime that you can finish in one day", do I have to actually finish the anime in one day? I'm planning to use a 12 episode show for that one and in theory I could very realistically finish it in a day, but I might not have the time to.

That's the point of this task, to finish it in one day.. If you have no time just find something short, if you want it to be a TV series for the "TV series only" restriction then maybe something like Rec, Honto ni Atta!, Black★Rock Shooter.
fuyukiJan 9, 2017 5:55 AM
Jan 9, 2017 6:02 AM

Jan 2016
vikki7783 said:

These have more than six episodes but under 5 minutes per episode
Also feel free to use these as your recommended of you don't have one yet

[color=<legend_color>]Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san[/color]

[color=<legend_color>]Ooyasan wa Shishunki[/color]

[color=<legend_color>]Oneechan ga Kita[/color]
YuriEmpireJan 9, 2017 9:04 AM
Jan 9, 2017 6:11 AM

Feb 2016
On the case of challenge #43 which says "Watch an anime with a main character that is a professional in his field", does one punch man meet the requirements for the challenge since he is a professional super hero, or do I need to find another anime that meets the requirements?
Jan 9, 2017 6:35 AM
Dec 2015
If some of an anime was watched 1 year+ ago but not completed is it still banned from the challenge?
Jan 9, 2017 6:36 AM
Pecadorrr

Oct 2014
PrOxAnto said:
Kazzers said:

[list=1]
[*]
before every challenge automatically makes so it's numbered. - Unless you want to number them all by yourself, up to you.

I wonder why we're told to do that now. I'll probably change it only when I'm finished to help with checking.

Jan 9, 2017 6:38 AM

Jan 2013
Conde_Mohr said:
PrOxAnto said:

[list=1]
[*]

I wonder why we're told to do that now. I'll probably change it only when I'm finished to help with checking.

It was in the basic sign up form if you followed the instructions.
Some people just either removed it or used a different way of using the challenge form.
Jan 9, 2017 6:41 AM
Pecadorrr

Oct 2014
PrOxAnto said:
It was in the basic sign up form if you followed the instructions.
Some people just either removed it or used a different way of using the challenge form.

I was one of them. The question is: why keep it now? You only need it when I'm finished.

Jan 9, 2017 6:41 AM

Apr 2008
Can someone recommend me an anime for #59, please? Here's my list so far if you're interested!

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (149) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Why male characters tend to have more interesting personalities than female characters?

Alpha_1_Zero - Today

13 by Alpha_1_Zero »»
2 minutes ago

» Is it weird to be attracted to anime characters under the age of 18? ( 1 2 )

bluefin2004 - Yesterday

54 by L1feHasNoMeaning »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » What's with all the hate from the MAL community towards Anitubers? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

58 by Alpha_1_Zero »»
5 minutes ago

» Do you drop shows? ( 1 2 )

EverRealm - Apr 23

87 by Punkero »»
5 minutes ago

Sticky: » AWC 2024 Anime Watching Challenge - Sign-Up (Open Until December 10th) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AWC_mod - Jan 1

984 by subahokke »»
20 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.