Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 14, 2016 1:06 AM

Jan 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh goodness, flashbacks into Natsu and Zeref's past. Momma was quite the looker! XD Geez, bad luck with dragons even then, eh Zeref? And dragon slayer babies...adorable. Welp, back in the present it's Sting's turn to fight Larcade, let's see how this goes...
Nov 14, 2016 1:19 AM

Oct 2011
Another dumb chapter... at least we found out that eggs, flower and toilet paper cannot defeat Sting

uzeeNov 14, 2016 1:33 AM

Nov 14, 2016 1:28 AM

Dec 2012
Lovely cover picture of Yukino.

Natsu & Zerefs flashbacks as kids. So that's what their parents looks like.

All the Dragon Slayers knew each other back then.

Sting vs Larcade.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Nov 14, 2016 1:28 AM
Dec 2012
Does anyone know what zeref is talking about when he says the child that Wendy met and that he hopes they get along well?
monkeys
Nov 14, 2016 1:33 AM

Jan 2009
the mother of Natsu was one sexy MILF

time for Natsu to know his true identity in the upcoming chapters it seems

and look Sting can absorb the white pleasure power of Larcade
Nov 14, 2016 1:38 AM

Nov 2011
I'm guessing we'll probably hear even more about Zeref's past after this chapter as well.

Sting in action...interesting. His ability could work in this situation.
Nov 14, 2016 1:41 AM

Aug 2015
Now it all make sense.
Why when Natsu first met Wendy he was saying he probably met her before but couldn't remember and Wendy was able to be friends with him.
Nov 14, 2016 1:53 AM

Jun 2013
Okay chapter. That fanservice scene with Yukino's ass was really unnecessary... why am I bothering with the fanservice at this point -_-

The Dragneel parents look good, the mom is pretty and the dad resembles adult Natsu, I liked that.
Nov 14, 2016 1:59 AM
Sep 2014
Hiro has pacing issues. It's like he has some pieces of his story together but doesn't know when to present it to us, resulting in him randomly giving us backstory--which in turn feels forced.

And this few panels of backstory didn't even show much.
Nov 14, 2016 2:04 AM

Jan 2016
So Yukino was raped, right? I mean, you can look at it like there was no physical contact, but this is as rape as it can be in this manga lol

And Sting can defeat Larcade just because it's "white?"
Following that logic Rogue could defeat Zeref then, because it's "black" lmao

this is really lame and fucking dumb, what happened to "only can be defeated by his mother"?

Aug 2016
Aiyen said:
Hiro has pacing issues. It's like he has some pieces of his story together but doesn't know when to present it to us, resulting in him randomly giving us backstory--which in turn feels forced.

IMO it was just meant to be a casual backstory.
Feb 2015
The chapter felt so directionless but once i rethink about it, it's another setting up chapter. Natsu is going to get another power-up and Sting will lose to Larcade while Natsu comes to Sting's rescue.
Nov 14, 2016 2:06 AM

Jun 2014
A little bit of backstory on Natsu and Zeref, and it looks like Sting will be getting the spotlight against Rakheid. It'll be interesting to see how well Rakheid can hold it down against someone who can simply eat his ability. But if what August said at the end of the previous chapter is true, Rakheid shouldn't lose since he can apparently only be defeated by Mavis.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Nov 14, 2016 3:28 AM

Sep 2014
I'm sure Lucy is not head over heels for Natsu.
Nice family Natsu. I wonder what else will Zeref show Natsu.
Sting vs Lacarde, let's see how this goes~
Nov 14, 2016 4:04 AM

Dec 2015
We finally have a face for papa and mama Dragneel!! They should have kept going with the memories damn it, no one cares about Sting.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Nov 14, 2016 4:07 AM
Oct 2016
This one wasn't a bad chapter. Loved Yukino's cover.

It's about time Sting did anything useful other than being fodder majority of the time
Nov 14, 2016 4:12 AM

Dec 2013
If anything but Sting getting destroyed happens I'm going to be salty.
Nov 14, 2016 4:22 AM

May 2015
Hey look! Natsu's parents! Aaaand they 're gone. Mashima knows how to f*ck with us.
Nov 14, 2016 4:30 AM

Oct 2009
I know Hiro says Sting is the White Dragon Slayer. Technically I think he can only absorb light maybe more specifically white light or holy magic rather than anything white >.>
And Rogue is a Shadow Dragon Slayer, so shadows are his domain supposedly...
The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they don't wish to see anyone else suffer the way they did.
Nov 14, 2016 4:40 AM
Sep 2012
Yukino looking mighty fine in that cover page, that is all I am going to say about that.

So everyone in Natsu's party is recovering, Gray and Juvia are going to be okay, not sure about Natsu. I have to say the expression on Lucy's face when she told off Dimaria was adorable It was a childish face, but it just so cute. Brandish she has to join Fairy Tail when this is over, she just fits right in, her and Evergreen teasing Lucy about feelings for Natsu, Brandish you just fit right in.

I don't know what is happening with Natsu is E.N.D. leaving his body or taking it over completely? Well Natsu gets his memories back, and yes we see his parents, I have to say his mom is a hottie, if we rank the hot moms on Fairy Tail, she is right up there on the list. Dragons killed the family, nice for Zeref to try to bring Natsu back to life, but not why, maybe he didn't like him, I don't know.

All the little dragon slayers together, which makes me wonder are the others going to get their memories back to, I know they are not part demon, but it is not fair if only Natsu gets his memories back. Young Rogue he looks more like Mest than Rogue.

Sting on his way to help thanks to Freed, and Larcade just happens to turn away from torturing Kagura and focus on Yukino, just changes his focus on Sting's maybe love interest. Anyway Sting might be a good match up for Larcade, and something we haven't factored in, Sting has something people like Kagura don't, he is a dragon slayers, and dragon slayers are like sayans in this series, they are just better than everyone else. So perhaps Sting will put up a good fight and buy some time for Mavis to get here. Though Sting shouldn't mention what good friends he is with Natsu to Larcade, he might as well say "Natsu is my BFF, ain't Natsu awesome", just keep digging your grave deeper.

Next chapter Hungry Hell, well it will come out the same week Toriko ends, perfect timing.
Nov 14, 2016 6:15 AM
Sep 2014
blfan said:

Next chapter Hungry Hell, well it will come out the same week Toriko ends, perfect timing.

Toriko is ending? That was fast; I was thinking about getting into it.
Nov 14, 2016 7:11 AM
Jan 2015
Turtlewack said:
Does anyone know what zeref is talking about when he says the child that Wendy met and that he hopes they get along well?
Probably Mystogan
Nov 14, 2016 7:12 AM
Apr 2016
RileyReid said:
So Yukino was raped, right? I mean, you can look at it like there was no physical contact, but this is as rape as it can be in this manga lol

And Sting can defeat Larcade just because it's "white?"
Following that logic Rogue could defeat Zeref then, because it's "black" lmao

this is really lame and fucking dumb, what happened to "only can be defeated by his mother"?

Larcade is clearly going to beat Sting with low difficulty.................Hiro wanks the Dragneel and Scarlet families, so we can expect Larcade and Eileen to live upto their hype

August clearly has proven his worth, if not Larcade, he is really the strongest Spriggan

These three are going to (hopefully) wreck shit and not disappoint
Nov 14, 2016 7:18 AM
Apr 2016
Geekwoglasses said:
Aiyen said:

IMO it was just meant to be a casual backstory.

It actually was pretty pointless............all we got were information which we already knew. The only new stuff we saw was how the parents looked like..........which was irrelevant but still cool to know, especially since it was only one page (so all right).
But the rest 8 pages were pure waste of space, as was Lucy, Brandish etc interacting..........we should have more panels of fight (all these could've been used to show Jellal and CS vs August instead of completely off paneling them)
Nov 14, 2016 7:19 AM
Apr 2016
Eri_96 said:
Turtlewack said:
Probably Mystogan

That's referring to the conversation between Igneel and Grandine about Wendy and Natsu............this happened after the Tower of Heaven Arc and was shown again now (for no reason -_-)
Nov 14, 2016 8:28 AM

Sep 2013
Natsu has a void inside him or something and his energy is so powerful now it negates brandish's magic and any healing :(
Zeref with some more flashbacks and sting to the rescue XD
Nov 14, 2016 8:59 AM

Dec 2015
I find so retarded that Natsu's family have the Dragneel name (for me it was an obvious dragon reference) even tho it seems they arent related to Igneel or dragons at all before the incident when they were attacked.
Nov 14, 2016 9:13 AM

Sep 2014
We saw Zeref's and Natsu's parents and also learned how they died(I don't remember if the dragon part was mentioned before).About Sting vs Larcade meh I don't really care Larcade stomps.
Nov 14, 2016 9:16 AM

Aug 2013
Natsu's Heart part isn't enough!!
aaand here he is, the Master of Saber would gladly humiliating himself once more through fighting the Dark Wizard and The First's lovechild~
Good Luck doing your job, Sting :'D

Nov 14, 2016 10:42 AM

May 2015
Another "meh" chapter. Give us something cool.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Nov 14, 2016 12:02 PM
Oct 2013
Turtlewack said:

There was a scene were Grandine (Wendy´s foster Mom) talked to (Natsu´s foster Dad) Igneel about the children while they were inside of them, this was back in like chapter 150 or something. Hiro is referencing that moment of foreshadowing to show the audience since when this development was planned.

MonkeyDMike said:
We saw Zeref's and Natsu's parents and also learned how they died(I don't remember if the dragon part was mentioned before).About Sting vs Larcade meh I don't really care Larcade stomps.

Yes, when Natsu fought Zeref he mentioned their backstory towards him, though without the pictures of the past. We didn´t learn anything that we didn´t knew already, but got details on how it went down.

Rogue/Sting are actually around Wendy´s age used to look up to Natsu&Gajeel & we got to see Natsu´s parents designs.

Overall a meh chapter, 3/5 since I do not give a fuck about Sting and trying to make him look badass at this point after he was a whipped bitch since forever doesn´t make it any better.
Nov 14, 2016 12:27 PM

Oct 2015
Lucy, so u admited that u r in love with Natsu <3 that's cute tho :D

Happy Keeping everyone in the shadows, i guess it's about time u tell them, i mean he has been keeping all of that since the reveal scene, he hasnt laughed once, he only cried and worried about Natsu that he doesnt think of anything else ... he needs to be comforted by Lucy's Breasts :D
Nov 14, 2016 1:23 PM

Aug 2013
Why do I get the feeling this Natsu/END story is going to turn into Ichigo vs Hollow Ichigo where they fight inside his mind for control of Natsu's body when Natsu wins he will have full control of END.
Nov 14, 2016 2:13 PM
Dec 2010
finally,now Sting can be helpful for something.
Nov 14, 2016 2:55 PM

Aug 2015
metsujin said:
Okay chapter. That fanservice scene with Yukino's ass was really unnecessary... why am I bothering with the fanservice at this point -_-

The Dragneel parents look good, the mom is pretty and the dad resembles adult Natsu, I liked that.

The real question why are you complaining about fanservice in a Ecchi series?
Nov 14, 2016 3:54 PM

Nov 2014
Yukino is incredibly wet! What a fantastic sight to see! It would've been better if she was drawn with soulless eyes. I wonder how many times she climaxed? Natsu and Zeref's mother was really beautiful (hot) too! Their father looks like some kind of a warrior or a tribe leader. I wonder if we'll know a bit more about them.
mizukasaNov 14, 2016 3:59 PM
Nov 14, 2016 4:43 PM
Oct 2013
Otaku_DJK1NG said:

The real question why are you complaining about fanservice in a Ecchi series?

Same stupid question that always gets the same answer.

This scene is by definition ecchi, though most people don´t complain about it since it´s drawn in a mundane setting with a calm atmosphere and no threat towards the protagonists or their allies.

The context is slice of life, which is fine to have occasionaly in a Shounen that´s mostly about fighting enemies that want to take over the world. However the fanservice has been delivered recently consistenly while said enemies kept trying to take over the world. Which breaks any tension or immersion it´s audience may have, and makes the series into the laughable mess it has become.
IsterioNov 14, 2016 4:46 PM
Nov 14, 2016 7:32 PM

Nov 2015
Pretty meh chapter. Don't give a shit about what Lucy thinks about Natsu, or the family of a stale non developed pink haired rat shit character.

Good part was Sting prob. Oh and Yukino's cover.
Nov 14, 2016 10:21 PM
Sep 2014
mizukasa said:
Yukino is incredibly wet! What a fantastic sight to see! It would've been better if she was drawn with soulless eyes. I wonder how many times she climaxed? Natsu and Zeref's mother was really beautiful (hot) too!.

I bet you'd be the best person to ask for ecchi and h-ntai recommendations.
Nov 14, 2016 10:49 PM

Mar 2009
mizukasa said:
Yukino is incredibly wet! What a fantastic sight to see! It would've been better if she was drawn with soulless eyes. I wonder how many times she climaxed? Natsu and Zeref's mother was really beautiful (hot) too! Their father looks like some kind of a warrior or a tribe leader. I wonder if we'll know a bit more about them.

Sex is not always rewarded with pleasure. Yukino having no experience with it before being exposed to Rapehead magic could as well feel like if She was dying (or some similar negative thought and emotion) instead of feeling pleasure.

I guess its to to reject any and all fanservice in FT cause its made of shit.

Lacarde or whatever his face is will win. If pleasure doesn't work then he'll just use Pain.
Why Sting had that weird angry face in the last panel? Is he mad that Rapehead smells like his friend Natsu?
Nov 14, 2016 11:16 PM

Nov 2014
SleepnDreamn said:
mizukasa said:

Sex is not always rewarded with pleasure. Yukino having no experience with it before being exposed to Rapehead magic could as well feel like if She was dying (or some similar negative thought and emotion) instead of feeling pleasure.

She wasn't having sex; she was just being caressed, or possibly teased too by those hentai tentacles. There's a reason why it's called "Pleasure Magic", it's basically a magic that causes pleasure and not pain. If she did feel like dying then why was she moaning when she was being touched by it? If it did hurt then she should've just said it "It hurts! No, please stop! Don't do it, anything but that! Aaahhhnnn~~~!"

Actually, FT would be a lot better if it was a borderline hentai manga.
mizukasaNov 14, 2016 11:21 PM
Nov 14, 2016 11:37 PM

Mar 2009
mizukasa said:
SleepnDreamn said:

She wasn't having sex; she was just being caressed, or possibly teased too by those hentai tentacles. There's a reason why it's called "Pleasure Magic", it's basically a magic that causes pleasure and not pain. If she did feel like dying then why was she moaning when she was being touched by it? If it did hurt then she should've just said it "It hurts! No, please stop! Don't do it, anything but that! Aaahhhnnn~~~!"

You said: WET and Climaxed so I assumed you meant sex. In any case She could have had experienced same sensation as one does when having sex. You won't loose your mind if someone is only touching you right? She almost did lose hers.
Nov 15, 2016 4:11 AM
Oct 2013
SleepnDreamn said:

You said: WET and Climaxed so I assumed you meant sex. In any case She could have had experienced same sensation as one does when having sex. You won't loose your mind if someone is only touching you right? She almost did lose hers.

Not trying to step on any foots here, but did you ever have a blowjob?
Furthermore the human anatomy has way more ways for sexual pleasure than just sexual penetration.

One of my ex girlfriends became a waterfall whenever I caressed her back, another one would get crazy when I touched her inner thigh.
Disclaimer: you can make a woman cum without having sex with her at all!

2 Disclaimer: Pleasure and sexual desire may contradict each other. There have been plenty of reports of women who enjoyed being raped, no joke, the cases are rare though. Furthermore it´s a staple of the BDSM industry and whatever Hiro intended to display with this scene and Yukino, it wasn´t despair.

Remember when he put Lucy in a Skimpy maiden costume and made a guy prepare her feet for licking? Well guess what? Hiro is a mastermind that disguises hentai under the pretense of torture for whatever reason.
IsterioNov 15, 2016 4:18 AM
Nov 15, 2016 4:45 AM
Sep 2014
You know Fairy Tail has taken the fan service too far when we're talking about blowjobs and orgasms.
Nov 15, 2016 6:28 AM

Mar 2009
Isterio said:
SleepnDreamn said:

Not trying to step on any foots here, but did you ever have a blowjob?
Furthermore the human anatomy has way more ways for sexual pleasure than just sexual penetration.

One of my ex girlfriends became a waterfall whenever I caressed her back, another one would get crazy when I touched her inner thigh.
Disclaimer: you can make a woman cum without having sex with her at all!

2 Disclaimer: Pleasure and sexual desire may contradict each other. There have been plenty of reports of women who enjoyed being raped, no joke, the cases are rare though. Furthermore it´s a staple of the BDSM industry and whatever Hiro intended to display with this scene and Yukino, it wasn´t despair.

Remember when he put Lucy in a Skimpy maiden costume and made a guy prepare her feet for licking? Well guess what? Hiro is a mastermind that disguises hentai under the pretense of torture for whatever reason.

Plenty cases of enjoyed rape but its rare?
So would it be despair in Yukino case if she had ahegao face and was drooling heavily and shivers running trough her body?

I know you can sprinkle water on someone and it will be pleasure but in this case the point is Yukino and the guy are enemies. Would it be BDSM or rape?
Yukino had no say in the whole pleasure feeling. It was forced on her body. It's pleasure magic only in name when the target does not wish to receive it.

Kyouka and this guy have magic of similar nature. Heightened senses could be used not only to inflict massive pain on target, but also force target to feel enormous pleasure from minor stimulation. Just like in the case of your ex-gf.

Larcade magic could have been great for harem MC. We would all enjoy watching him tease his girls etc. but I'm not enjoying it in FT the way its used.

Don't mind me ;) I like ecchi but not the way its shown in FT. It used the be bath scenes for ecchi that were great. Now you get fed ecchi everywhere. Touching reunion with tears, have some boob shot. Old Guild master sacrifice, have some Erza ass shot.
Nov 15, 2016 12:32 PM

Nov 2014
SleepnDreamn said:
mizukasa said:

Climaxing means cumming. You can lose your mind (not literally) when you come too much. I'm sure that's what Yukino meant. How does one feel the sensation of having sex without actually experiencing it? Doesn't Pleasure magic make you feel like you drank an intense aphrodisiac? The effect looks like that, except that it only affects those who had sex before. But the one used on Yukino seems to ignore that effect restriction and the effect is more intense than the first one, it even has visible tentacles to caress her while giving her an aphrodisiac magic.
Nov 15, 2016 2:57 PM
Oct 2013
SleepnDreamn said:

Plenty cases of enjoyed rape but its rare?
So would it be despair in Yukino case if she had ahegao face and was drooling heavily and shivers running trough her body?

I know you can sprinkle water on someone and it will be pleasure but in this case the point is Yukino and the guy are enemies. Would it be BDSM or rape?
Yukino had no say in the whole pleasure feeling. It was forced on her body. It's pleasure magic only in name when the target does not wish to receive it.

Kyouka and this guy have magic of similar nature. Heightened senses could be used not only to inflict massive pain on target, but also force target to feel enormous pleasure from minor stimulation. Just like in the case of your ex-gf.

Larcade magic could have been great for harem MC. We would all enjoy watching him tease his girls etc. but I'm not enjoying it in FT the way its used.

Don't mind me ;) I like ecchi but not the way its shown in FT. It used the be bath scenes for ecchi that were great. Now you get fed ecchi everywhere. Touching reunion with tears, have some boob shot. Old Guild master sacrifice, have some Erza ass shot.

Yes plenty as in a couple of dozens, maybe a few hundred?
Rare in the great scheme of the 700 million rapes that occur yearly only a few compared to those numbers do enjoy it.

This depends solely on the definition of rape, considering that rapehard, generally forces everyone to be molested by his magic it´s technically rape. Nonetheless an enjoyable feeling for the surounding people. Therefore the feelings felt from the affected victims is positive, contradicting their rational minds who don´t want to feel joy at this point in time beucase it´s jeopardizing their goal, which is to win this war.

Nonetheless on a primal basis Yukino was feeling good there, so it would be more like BDSM, although or enjoyable rape name it whatever you want.

Saying their magic is similar is like comparing the Phantom Lord Fire user with Natsu. While both utilize fire magic Natsu doesn´t have acces to a variety of diffeent flame types with different attributes in exchange Natsu has just Op attacks because the plot demands it. Overall Rapehard has always displayed a calm nature that killed without hurting people, an emotionless cleaner so to speak, while Kyoka thrived in the despair of others and mainly utilized her magic for the sake of suffering.
IsterioNov 15, 2016 5:18 PM
Nov 15, 2016 2:58 PM

Jan 2012
does that mean end won't run wild
disappoint

Nov 15, 2016 7:56 PM

Apr 2008
AllenVonStein said:
does that mean end won't run wild
disappoint

How the hell did you reach that conclusion? There's no guarantee he won't run wild whatsoever.
Nov 15, 2016 11:57 PM
Apr 2014
Lovely cover indeed.

Lol Sting eating orgasm magic like nobody's business. I suppose Rahkeid is getting his ass handed pretty soon?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 322 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

247Eyes - Mar 8, 2013

167 by aoo-kun »»
Today, 6:12 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 321 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Hyodou - Mar 1, 2013

109 by aoo-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:26 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 320 Discussion ( 1 2 )

247Eyes - Feb 22, 2013

71 by aoo-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:09 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 318 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Azokrad - Feb 7, 2013

100 by aoo-kun »»
May 19, 6:34 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 310 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kanic - Nov 30, 2012

82 by aoo-kun »»
May 16, 5:52 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.