Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 29, 2016 9:08 AM

May 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Boom. Take that. I hope Kurose finds out more about her, and just what she did. She was so in love with Shirotani's father that she emotionally scarred a little boy because he said he didn't want a new mom even though she wanted to marry his father. Despite that, in the end she doesn't even care for the man anymore. It's awful.
HOWEVER, I have a problem with what Kurose said. There are a lot of way he could have told her off, but he decided to go with slut shaming. She's a bitch, but insulting her based on her sex life is not okay.
SuranaSep 29, 2016 12:59 PM
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
Sep 29, 2016 11:19 AM

Mar 2015
Kurose you amazing beast
Sep 29, 2016 11:54 AM
Aug 2015
What a dumb bitch, I applaud Kurose for the sick burn.
Sep 29, 2016 12:15 PM

Jul 2013
By the end of it I was just like
Sep 29, 2016 2:30 PM
M♛RRIED BL L♥VER

Jan 2013
Her attitude really seems like after his father she plans to follow him around and try to persuade any and all men he "likes" to have sex with her. Or at least she has a thing for inflicting mental scars on the same person more than once. She seems to have a mental issue of her own. At least that's what I feel.

LINKS
☆:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::☆
Members Cards
Clubs
Challenges
Favorites
☆:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::☆
Forum by Evil Club - snowman 2023

Sep 30, 2016 1:17 PM

May 2015
RachelPanda said:
Her attitude really seems like after his father she plans to follow him around and try to persuade any and all men he "likes" to have sex with her. Or at least she has a thing for inflicting mental scars on the same person more than once. She seems to have a mental issue of her own. At least that's what I feel.

Based on what happened, it looked like she didn't realize Shirotani and Kurose were friends. She dropped her bag, hoping Kurose would pick it up and give it to since he was cute. She got the bag back, and then she looks surprised when she notices Shirotani. He seemed like a potential threat in her pursuit for Kurose, so she played dirty. There might have also been a little bit of a grudge left.
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

Sep 30, 2016 4:03 PM
Oct 2015
I literally started screaming when he said that. And also the fact that he didn't tone down the burn even a little bit and straight up said that was also amazing. Just yes.
Oct 1, 2016 12:18 PM

May 2014
I'm glad that Shirotani-san is making some progress, he tries to deal with his past. Kurose-kun did an amazing job curious how this will turn out.

"是不為也,非不能也"
𝒜𝓃𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝐿𝒾𝓈𝓉
Oct 7, 2016 10:54 PM

Sep 2014
*When bitches gets SLAYED in a Yaoi manga
Oct 10, 2016 5:59 AM
Dec 2015
Man, I love Ten Count with my life...I wish the chapters were a bit longer though. The cliffhangers are also eating me from the inside! Darn cliffhangers :p
Oct 14, 2016 11:42 PM

Dec 2015
Oh man, let's hope this is the last we see of her.

Anna555 said:
HOWEVER, I have a problem with what Kurose said. There are a lot of way he could have told her off, but he decided to go with slut shaming. She's a bitch, but insulting her based on her sex life is not okay.

Agreed with your entire post, but especially this one. She asked to go drinking, and okay, there's an implication that it would lead to something more, but Kurose didn't have to slut-shame her.

Meta comment on females in yaoi:
Oct 18, 2016 12:27 PM

Jun 2016
While I normally agree that slut shaming is not acceptable, I couldn't help but applaud it this time. She literally did the same thing to a child, scarring him for life. The slut shaming she just experienced will make her mad, but it won't ruin her life like it did Shirotani's. The bitch can rot in hell.
"Once my stomach settles down...You better be prepared, 'cause we'll really give you something to cry about in the mat..."
Oct 18, 2016 1:29 PM

May 2015
NobodysNothings said:
While I normally agree that slut shaming is not acceptable, I couldn't help but applaud it this time. She literally did the same thing to a child, scarring him for life. The slut shaming she just experienced will make her mad, but it won't ruin her life like it did Shirotani's. The bitch can rot in hell.

Hmm, interesting outlook. I never really looked at what she said to him like that, but you're right. That's what she did, more or less.
SuranaOct 18, 2016 3:33 PM

Oct 23, 2016 9:50 PM

May 2016
that ho got what she deserved its pay back in my opinion although slut shaming is not acceptable in this case im throwing away my conscious and applaud like a mother fucker
“You can spill drinks on me, even spit on me. I'll just laugh about it. But If you dare to hurt my friends... I won't forgive you!” - Shanks

Oct 27, 2016 8:27 PM

May 2016
hahahahaha get 'eeeeem
"ドSではない。迢ドSだ." - 蘇芳先生、月華撩乱 Romance

Aug 10, 2017 10:46 AM

Dec 2014
ok wow bitch got served...nice

More topics from this board

» anime for this or nah??

qpq - Sep 23, 2014

26 by removed-user »»
Feb 6, 4:50 PM

Poll: » Ten Count Chapter 6 Discussion

qpq - Apr 25, 2014

6 by Queen_Nelliel »»
Aug 17, 2023 8:21 PM

» Opinions from people with OCD and other disorders

Surana - Aug 12, 2016

6 by Surana »»
Feb 13, 2023 6:10 PM

Poll: » Ten Count Chapter 48 [END] Discussion

Mayuka - Jan 19, 2018

28 by Kitsu-nee »»
Apr 15, 2022 3:04 PM

Poll: » Ten Count Chapter 22 Discussion

AnimeZ0id - Aug 16, 2015

17 by Kitsu-nee »»
Apr 10, 2022 4:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.