Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Aug 14, 2016 3:13 PM

Jan 2016
Best episode so far in my opinion. The end of the episode was emotional as hell.

Aug 14, 2016 3:29 PM
Jul 2018
Drowning in the ocean of feels this episode. The beginning with birthday was sweet, and I felt bad for the MVP Suwa, and then the ending had me teared up. It was a nice touch seeing the girls also there outside of the classroom.
Aug 14, 2016 3:42 PM

Apr 2015
Best episode so far, I can't deal with just how nice a guy Suwa is, something good has to come his way, my heart couldn't take otherwise!
Aug 14, 2016 3:58 PM

Dec 2012
Beautiful & Sweet episode. Lol everyone asking Kakeru what he wants for a present.
Takako was awesome defending Naho from Ueda. So close to hitting her.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Kakeru. Those are some pretty cool gifts. These guys are all such amazing & close friends.

Kakeru letting it all out was so sad. Suwa hugging him was the best. He is more than just a great friend, but a brother.
Naho finally confessing.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Aug 14, 2016 4:30 PM
May 2015
Mgl this episode brought a tear to my eye, suwa is a freaking G as well
Aug 14, 2016 4:37 PM
May 2015
Ugh.....My kokoro.......itai...

T_T Get off me. I'm not crying. It's just an allergy season and my mom recently bought a bag of onions.

Also..Ueda, just fuck off. No one likes you, you annoying bitch.

5/5
jc9622Aug 14, 2016 4:41 PM

Aug 14, 2016 5:46 PM

Aug 2012
So glad that Kakeru got to let go of that burden he was holding onto. Now I see why he felt that regret.. because of the text he sent to his mother. Anyone would feel some type of way if she passes away the same day. Very emotional scene :(
I also loved how Naho's friend gives that bitch a piece of what we all were thinking as well :)
Aug 14, 2016 5:52 PM
Jun 2016
First post here...

Feel kind of uncomfortable about the show....while I kind of regard it as two wise elders giving advice to their younger selves on helping a friend....STILL....Naho and Suwa are teenagers....and it seems to me like they are having a lot of responsibility being pushed on their shoulder.

Ah well....good show anyway.

Episode gets a 4/5 from me.
"The greatness of one's sorrow when parting is the evidence of the deepness of one's love, so if one fears sadness, one wouldn't be able to love anything."
Aug 14, 2016 5:55 PM

Jun 2015
Absolutely stunning episode. I cried as much as I thought I would.
Aug 14, 2016 6:02 PM

Jan 2016
I saw the movie on the way home to the USA from Russia so this is a little awkward.
Did they change up the anime style a little? I like it
Q_Q
Kakeru x Suwa 4 Lyfe
..... I just can't... (cause, i saw the movie... Q_Q)

Aug 14, 2016 6:18 PM

Apr 2014
Amazing episode, I'm really liking Suwa, Naho and Kakeru now, the other characters are good too actually. The story is just getting more and more interesting, wonder what will happen after this as the letter will most likely end with his suicide right? I mean, there's not much to tell them after Kakeru actually dies.

5/5
Aug 14, 2016 6:29 PM

May 2012
WAIT WHAT?? Why is there salty tasting water on my face? It appears to be dripping out of my eyes like a faucet.
Go ***k yourself.

Polite as usual,
lightXTC
Aug 14, 2016 6:33 PM
May 2016
Wow, suwa is the best friend that WE are ever going to met, im pretty sure that NOBODY cant beat him. He is literally sacrificing his happines to save Kakeru, Just an awesome person. I compared to my friends and suddenly i feel like i need to find someone like him xD.

Ueda senpai, what a bitch, hate her so bad....i hope that this is the last time we see her.

Kakeru you are totally right, Naho looks lovely with that hairstyle
Aug 14, 2016 7:00 PM

Dec 2013
opheliakc said:
Bitch is so dense that it hurts. How can you be this stupid. And Suwa is yet again bring cuck as shit

What are you even talking about?
Matsuoka Yoshitsugu has hardly any range as a voice actor, and is grossly over-cast.

Yeah. I said it.
Aug 14, 2016 7:09 PM

May 2009
Suwa is the real MVP of this show. He is even ready to give up his wife and son to save his friend. I don't know how I feel about that, cause he will regret it. It will make him regret and need saving. I hope they all support each other. Maybe he married Naho to save her, not that it had to be her. I wanna know what future Suwa is thinking about that ><
This show is great, i like it very much!
Aug 14, 2016 7:17 PM

Sep 2013
it happened. took 7 eps but now i can say that orange made me cry.

i love suwa!! ;-;
Aug 14, 2016 7:19 PM

Nov 2013
Wow. Every episode Suwa has been proving himself as the best character.

I hope Kakeru will have a hope to continue living.
Aug 14, 2016 7:23 PM

Apr 2013

Why are they celebrating Kakeru's 18th birthday 10 years into the future? I'm lost. Was that a typo or something?
Aug 14, 2016 8:00 PM

Apr 2013
Also, to be honest, the only thing that's really bummed me out about this anime is Suwa. The guy's giving up the love of his life to save another.

It reminds me of the last few episodes of Rumbling Hearts.
Aug 14, 2016 8:07 PM
Nov 2015
Chapters 9-10 were adapted today, and I still think the manga is a bit better but maybe that's just me.

Overall good episode but I didn't really get emotional. Again, maybe that's just me, but regardless.

4/5
Aug 14, 2016 8:33 PM
Jun 2016
Suwa is almost OP in this show. He's basically the main character now.
Aug 14, 2016 8:34 PM

Sep 2014
Yo Suwa needs a fucking award or something! Like the guy is giving up his future life to ship two others. All while trying to prevent his friend's suicide. God damn life is tough for him.

I definitely shed a few tears :D
Aug 14, 2016 8:48 PM
⚧ | 愛と平和

Oct 2010
donnovien said:
Black_wind said:
Suwa is too good for this ugly world!!
fck i need more tissues

(i am all about Suwa x Kakeru now.... Naho who?)

Suwa X Kakeru is love, Suwa X Kakeru is life.
I will go down with this ship ಥ_ಥ
╥﹏╥
I dunno... I love shipping male characters in just about everything, but it just seems to cheapen the authenticity and emotional depth to ship Suwa and Kakeru. Or anyone in this series, actually. If the story were more lighthearted then I'd probably be down for it, but for me it just feels out of place.
✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣
“The right to think is the beginning of freedom, and speech must be protected
from the government because speech is the beginning of thought.”
  — Ashcroft v.Free Speech Coalition,
✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣
Aug 14, 2016 9:23 PM

Sep 2008
This show is getting better and better, this was the best ep yet. It looks like the past timeline has definitely been changed but I don't see any changes in the future timeline yet. If they can prevent the suicide, which seems very likely now since they are all working together, at some point the future timeline should be replaced. This time stuff gives me a headache.
Aug 14, 2016 9:38 PM

Jul 2009
This show is so good. ;~;
Aug 14, 2016 9:42 PM

Jan 2014
Suwa is gonna be the brother of the season as things stand like, this guy is like way too good.

Ueda-senpai is a total bitch and while Naho was gonna stand up to her, I'm glad her friends put her in place in a much more aggressive way that showed her who is boss.

The rest of the episode shifted between lighthearted and comical moments (the flowers were totally funny shit) to romantic and then downright scary. Suwa did a good job in trying to help alleviate Kakeru's pain, but based on what Naho sees, it seems that their job is not done (well we're in episode 7 so that's a given). Maybe Kakeru is starting to see some joy but is still not able to fully forgive himself.

Also it seems the girls are starting to realise something. They been hinting that they are more aware than they let know, and now when they were standing outside, made it clear that are sure something else is going on. Dunno if they know or have letters of their own, but it will be a matter of time before they jump in the Save Kakeru train.
Aug 14, 2016 9:56 PM

Dec 2015
Ehhh, I can still care less about Kakeru living or dying to be honest. I feel worse for Suwa. Kakeru died already, so why send these letters in the past. Did Naho even consider how the past Suwa would feel having to do these things when she is the one he loves most. Yeah, you can say Suwa wrote these letters too, but lets be real, he wrote his letter because he will do anything for Naho, since he is madly in love with her and he is supporting his wife. I still see her as a manipulative ungrateful bitch that just can't appreciate what she has in the present due to some guy that died 10 years ago and they only knew for several months. I still feel the same way that she loves the guy and this is her ulterior motive along with saving him.

Also, crying in front of your husband because you just found out a guy that died 10 yrs ago loved you? Its obvious Suwa and her family are 2nd choice, that shit is mad disrespectful. I can understand her being sad about him dying, but her being said over him loving her is a whole other thing that shows future Naho still has feelings for him. Is it really appropriate to have feelings like that when you are married to someone else and have a kid with them <rolls eyes>. Suwa should have married someone else other than this chick that is stuck on this dead guy.

I had a friend get hit by a drunk driver several years ago while he was walking down the road, it pretty much effected our circle of friends deeply. We knew him for almost 10 years, we mourned him, honor him in life with the things we do (one of our friends named his son after him) and live on with our lives. He actually asked my friend to pick him up, but my friend didn't reply, since he was asleep at this time and if he was picked up he wouldn't have died, but my friend doesn't feel regret over it because it was out of his control at that point. My point is, these people need to get over it, and I feel like this entire thing was spearheaded by Naho, since she wanted to be involved with him romantically, so she would at least want to save him in another timeline to do this. Its evident in how in the letters she pushes past Naho to get romantically involved with him. Still not buying it, seems to get dumber with each episode, but I will watch on and maybe the ending will change my mind.
CejaraAug 14, 2016 10:14 PM
Aug 14, 2016 10:07 PM

Aug 2016
xSkipi said:
Finally it happenned !
Suwa and Naho's baby will not come to life if it's like this tho

bro dont worry, even if Naho comes together with Kakeru, it will be in a different timelines, so the baby in the other universe still exists
Aug 14, 2016 10:17 PM

Aug 2016
Cejara said:
Ehhh, I can still care less about Kakeru living or dying to be honest. I feel worse for Suwa. Kakeru died already, so why send these letters in the past. Did Naho even consider how the past Suwa would feel having to do these things when she is the one he loves most. Yeah, you can say Suwa wrote these letters too, but lets be real, he wrote his letter because he will do anything for Naho, since he is madly in love with her. I still see her as a manipulative ungrateful bitch that just can't appreciate what she has in the present due to some guy that died 10 years ago and they only knew for several months. I still feel the same way that she loves the guy and this is her ulterior motive along with saving him.

I had a friend get hit by a drunk driver several years ago while he was walking down the road, it pretty much effected our circle of friends deeply. We knew him for almost 10 years, we mourned him, honor him in life with the things we do (one of our friends named his son after him) and live on with our lives. He actually asked my friend to pick him up, but my friend didn't reply, since he was asleep at this time and if he was picked up he wouldn't have died, but my friend doesn't feel regret over it because it was out of his control at that point. My point is, these people need to get over it, and I feel like this entire thing was spearheaded by Naho, since she wanted to marry him and have his kid, so she would at least want to save him in another timeline to do this. Its evident in how in the letters she pushes past Naho to get romantically involved with him. Still not buying it, seems to get dumber with each episode, but I will watch on and maybe the ending will change my mind.

first of all, im sorry to hear about your friend. And about the story, its true that it is pretty selfish by Naho to ask Suwa in the past to do that, but i do think Naho loves Suwa in this timeline. Given the fact that Naho knows sending back the letter will only create an alternate universe but not change the future, i think she still does it anw in order to relive her regret, and effectively move on from the past. But in the end, the timelines where Naho and Suwa are married will still exist and and the alternate timeline where Naho is together with Kakeru will also co-exist. So it will be a win win situation in a sense.
Aug 14, 2016 10:25 PM

Dec 2015
anhkiet1903 said:
Cejara said:
Ehhh, I can still care less about Kakeru living or dying to be honest. I feel worse for Suwa. Kakeru died already, so why send these letters in the past. Did Naho even consider how the past Suwa would feel having to do these things when she is the one he loves most. Yeah, you can say Suwa wrote these letters too, but lets be real, he wrote his letter because he will do anything for Naho, since he is madly in love with her. I still see her as a manipulative ungrateful bitch that just can't appreciate what she has in the present due to some guy that died 10 years ago and they only knew for several months. I still feel the same way that she loves the guy and this is her ulterior motive along with saving him.

I had a friend get hit by a drunk driver several years ago while he was walking down the road, it pretty much effected our circle of friends deeply. We knew him for almost 10 years, we mourned him, honor him in life with the things we do (one of our friends named his son after him) and live on with our lives. He actually asked my friend to pick him up, but my friend didn't reply, since he was asleep at this time and if he was picked up he wouldn't have died, but my friend doesn't feel regret over it because it was out of his control at that point. My point is, these people need to get over it, and I feel like this entire thing was spearheaded by Naho, since she wanted to marry him and have his kid, so she would at least want to save him in another timeline to do this. Its evident in how in the letters she pushes past Naho to get romantically involved with him. Still not buying it, seems to get dumber with each episode, but I will watch on and maybe the ending will change my mind.

first of all, im sorry to hear about your friend. And about the story, after all it is pretty selfish by Naho to ask Suwa in the past to do that, but i do think Naho loves Suwa in this timeline. Given the fact that Naho knows sending back the letter will only create an alternate universe but not change the future, i think she still does it anw in order to relive her regret. But in the end, the timelines where Naho and Suwa are married will still exist and and the alternate timeline where Naho is together with Kakeru will also co-exist. So it will be a win win situation in a sense.

I mean you can look at it that way, but the Future timeline she is still hung up on Kakeru as evidenced by her crying when she found out he loved her. That shouldn't hold any greater meaning to her if all she cares about is wanting to save his life, right? Especially, since she should appreciate what she has now with Suwa and her kid. I mean we all know if Kakeru never died she would of probably be married to him and had his kid, so it still is almost like Suwa is 2nd place in her eyes which is kind of disingenuous. She seems like the type of girl that would drop Suwa and her son in a heartbeat if she could get Kakeru back. Also how do they know these letters aren't altering their timeline instead of a parallel world? As viewers we know this, but Naho doesn't know this, so is she really going to take a gamble on saving a guy that died 10 years ago over her family? Again, I know this isn't the case (as a viewer), but the characters in this story are time quantum physicists lol.
Aug 14, 2016 10:36 PM

Jan 2016
I liked how Suwa played his role perfectly. If there was Naho instead of Suwa, she wouldn't be able to take the first step like Suwa. Good job bro.
Aug 14, 2016 10:56 PM

Jan 2015
Kryn said:
Mascera said:
And I believe that Kakeru is almost close to confessing to Naho.

He already confessed this episode.
Yes, finally. Even it takes some while and after he missed some "chance" like when everybody's asking for his birthday present. he could just say to Naho... "I only need one present, which is your love". WHICH I guess won't be like that since Kakeru is a shy person. LOL
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Aug 14, 2016 11:06 PM

Aug 2016
Cejara said:
anhkiet1903 said:

first of all, im sorry to hear about your friend. And about the story, after all it is pretty selfish by Naho to ask Suwa in the past to do that, but i do think Naho loves Suwa in this timeline. Given the fact that Naho knows sending back the letter will only create an alternate universe but not change the future, i think she still does it anw in order to relive her regret. But in the end, the timelines where Naho and Suwa are married will still exist and and the alternate timeline where Naho is together with Kakeru will also co-exist. So it will be a win win situation in a sense.

I mean you can look at it that way, but the Future timeline she is still hung up on Kakeru as evidenced by her crying when she found out he loved her. That shouldn't hold any greater meaning to her if all she cares about is wanting to save his life, right? Especially, since she should appreciate what she has now with Suwa and her kid. I mean we all know if Kakeru never died she would of probably be married to him and had his kid, so it still is almost like Suwa is 2nd place in her eyes which is kind of disingenuous. She seems like the type of girl that would drop Suwa and her son in a heartbeat if she could get Kakeru back. Also how do they know these letters aren't altering their timeline instead of a parallel world? As viewers we know this, but Naho doesn't know this, so is she really going to take a gamble on saving a guy that died 10 years ago over her family? Again, I know this isn't the case (as a viewer), but the characters in this story are time quantum physicists lol.

well to even make it weirder, how do they find a black hole in the first place lol
Aug 14, 2016 11:16 PM

Aug 2010
Approaching such a sensitive topic like a mother's death can go very, very wrong. But I really liked the way how Suwa handled it without being too forceful. It was very empathetic and shows Kakeru how much his friends care for him.

I also admire how far Suwa is going for Kakeru and Naho while putting aside his own feelings. I mean, I don't know if I could ever do that but he makes it look so easy... which makes him one of the best bros ever. Right now, he's my favorite character in this series.

Anyways, great episode in terms of pacing, acting, directing, and music. Looking forward to the next episode.
Aug 14, 2016 11:41 PM

Sep 2015
SJ7izm said:

Why are they celebrating Kakeru's 18th birthday 10 years into the future? I'm lost. Was that a typo or something?

In the manga it was explained better so I get why people are confused. In the first timeline, they missed Kakeru's birthday (the 17th) therefore they promised that they will all celebrate together his brithday the year after. That's why they asked him what he wanted as presents. Unfortunately, Kakeru died before that so they never got to celebrate.

So 10 years later they decided to finally fullfill the promise they made by celebrating Kakeru's 18th birthday together.
Aug 15, 2016 2:18 AM

Mar 2016
Every week I watch the episode thinking "Nah it can't be better than last week" and proves me wrong EVERYTIME.
Loved it. Suwa easily my favorite character of the show. I'm sorry but if there's anyone who doesn't like Suwa after this episode there's something seriously wrong with you.
Loved seeing Ueda getting rekt there. Hahaha. Serves you right xDD
It's like I don't even need to watch the episode to know the episode is gonna be 10/10. Easily my favorite anime of this season. Can't wait for next week.

Aug 15, 2016 2:47 AM
Jul 2018
SJ7izm said:

Hmm I don't think it's a typo but remember they said they couldn't celebrate his bday cuz they didnt know about it? Maybe that's why they're celebrating the 18th birthday.. idk I could be wrong lol
Aug 15, 2016 2:52 AM

Apr 2013
ryukan said:

Hmm I don't think it's a typo but remember they said they couldn't celebrate his bday cuz they didnt know about it? Maybe that's why they're celebrating the 18th birthday.. idk I could be wrong lol
Ivanovskaya said:

In the manga it was explained better so I get why people are confused. In the first timeline, they missed Kakeru's birthday (the 17th) therefore they promised that they will all celebrate together his brithday the year after. That's why they asked him what he wanted as presents. Unfortunately, Kakeru died before that so they never got to celebrate.

So 10 years later they decided to finally fullfill the promise they made by celebrating Kakeru's 18th birthday together.

Ah. I think I understand now. Appreciate the explanations.
Aug 15, 2016 2:52 AM

Oct 2014
The feels are strong in this one. Honestly, it hurts to see Suwa try so hard to push those two closer, knowing that in an alternate reality, he and Naho married and had a child together. The dude deserves an award. And that last scene...man, what a tearjerker.

Aug 15, 2016 3:00 AM

Jan 2013
Give me one episode of Orange that doesn't make me cry my heart out is all I ask for.
Aug 15, 2016 3:21 AM

Jun 2016
Suwa has to be the most reliable persone in the universe!
I usually don"t really like " the good guy" type of characters as I find them boring, but he is an exeption!
Aug 15, 2016 3:26 AM
Jun 2016
Aw what a sweet episode.
I love Suwa, he knew exactly how to handle Kakeru's situation! Him and Naho are gonna make a great team, I'm glad they can face this together and be there for Kakeru.
Aug 15, 2016 4:04 AM
Aug 2016
Sigh~ I've read the manga 3 times and yet this episode still got me crying at the last scene. The fact that Suwa understood the unreasonable guilt Kakeru had been enduring all those while and that he could make some sense out of it, instead of laughing like what Kakeru's Tokyo friends would have done was truly commendable. Best friend of the year. I like Suwa and his maturity in this matter. Naho, too is growing. So many people got irritated by her withdrawal personality but I am glad that she is slowly starting to realise that she has to start thinking about what Kakeru needs and not what she is comfortable of doing.

Since I know the story till the end quite well, I am really excited for the next few episodes because is just going to get better and more feels. One of the animes that is adapted well.
Aug 15, 2016 4:05 AM
May 2016
Cried my eyes out...best episode so far!!
Aug 15, 2016 6:21 AM

Aug 2014
Finally,I cried xD.The best episode so far.
Suwa not only received his letter but he is the saint that sacrifices himself for his friends to be happy,even if he may know about his baby with Naho.
Ueda is again one if not the biggest,most boring and stupid character in an anime,she is like Joffrey from GOT :ugly.stupid and not needed.I really hoped she would get slapped.
The birthday moment was nice,with cheers and gifts.
The episode's best scene was the confrontation scene with Suwa being the BRO....AGAIN....This character is just perfect,if he existed I would just have long talks and try to comfort him.I hope Naho's confession and Suwa backing Kakeru in that majestic yaoi/bromance scene(hoped it would be longer xD) will help him.
Aug 15, 2016 6:29 AM

Aug 2014
okamatsu said:
it happened. took 7 eps but now i can say that orange made me cry.

i love suwa!! ;-;
I also said that,I got paniked looking at the show as it passed ep 5 and I was alright
Aug 15, 2016 6:33 AM
Dec 2015
wow what an amazing episode!
Suwa is an amazing friend! really love all the characters!
Im curious to why akeru seeing his friends from tokyo would push him to commit suicide the next day?? even though he already wanted to but he did it the day after. wonder if they said something about it to him.
Really emotional episode and im curious to what they will do for the next 6 episodes!!
Aug 15, 2016 6:34 AM
Dec 2014
Cejara said:
anhkiet1903 said:

It was already said in ep5, the original timeline can't be changed because of time paradox (if it changed which means kakeru would be alive, then the letter woundn't exist -> Kakeru would still died). The future can be only changed in parallel world. Future Naho knows she will never see Kakeru again she's not choosing a guy that died 10 years ago over her family.
Aug 15, 2016 6:52 AM

Dec 2015
orion_buble said:
Cejara said:

It was already said in ep5, the original timeline can't be changed because of time paradox (if it changed which means kakeru would be alive, then the letter woundn't exist -> Kakeru would still died). The future can be only changed in parallel world. Future Naho knows she will never see Kakeru again she's not choosing a guy that died 10 years ago over her family.

For all they know though the letters could have not worked like they have planned (Naho and Suwa failed at saving him in the past) so the letters still exist in the present. The point was though, these people are doing this on a basis of some loose theory that they truly don't know what could happen was my point. Like I said us as viewers know whats happening, but just because they can deduce the fact that there would be no letters in the first place if he was saved in their timeline and he would be alive therefore its an alternate timeline is shoddy logic at best to make a gamble on. Why not just leave it alone and try to move on with their lives, and then why does Naho have to force romantic undertones in the letter "to save him" when you can save someone and get closer to them without having to be romantically involved (i.e. Suwa helping Kakeru). It just doesn't make sense to me and it seems she was just trying to push a romantic sub-plot to be with Kakeru in an alternate timeline. Why can't she tell Naho to save him without having to be intimate and tell her that she is married to Suwa in the future and has a kid. I mean Suwa probably wrote that in his letter, so why didn't Naho write this unless she has an alterior motive to ship herself with Kakeru when it isn't even necessary to save him -_-.
Aug 15, 2016 7:01 AM

Aug 2014
Cejara said:
orion_buble said:

For all they know though the letters could have not worked like they have planned (Naho and Suwa failed at saving him in the past) so the letters still exist in the present. The point was though, these people are doing this on a basis of some loose theory that they truly don't know what could happen was my point. Like I said us as viewers know whats happening, but just because they can deduce the fact that there would be no letters in the first place if he was saved in their timeline and he would be alive therefore its an alternate timeline is shoddy logic at best to make a gamble on. Why not just leave it alone and try to move on with their lives, and then why does Naho have to force romantic undertones in the letter "to save him" when you can save someone and get closer to them without having to be romantically involved (i.e. Suwa helping Kakeru). It just doesn't make sense to me and it seems she was just trying to push a romantic sub-plot to be with Kakeru in an alternate timeline. Why can't she tell Naho to save him without having to be intimate and tell her that she is married to Suwa in the future and has a kid. I mean Suwa probably wrote that in his letter, so why didn't Naho write this unless she has an alterior motive to ship herself with Kakeru when it isn't even necessary to save him -_-.

Dude this is the first time they send the letters,they have no memerory of them in the future because it did not happen,in the past Suwa did not act,now he does...the timeline they are going for is parallel already,notice the changes and the matches with the letters,they get less accurate by episode
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Orange Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2016

205 by patkarunungan »»
May 6, 4:17 AM

Poll: » Orange Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2016

382 by venbals »»
May 4, 12:28 AM

Poll: » Orange Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2016

178 by patkarunungan »»
Apr 30, 3:37 AM

Poll: » Orange Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 7, 2016

248 by patkarunungan »»
Apr 29, 3:30 AM

Poll: » Orange Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2016

224 by patkarunungan »»
Apr 28, 9:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.