Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 31, 2016 11:20 PM

Jan 2015
Everywhere I read people are hating on Subaru but I like him, root for him and can definitely empathize with him. It's weird seeing people apparently unable to because to me he seems very human.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 31, 2016 11:23 PM

Apr 2014
Yes yes he's a 'human' character or whatever, but that doesn't change the fact that his mental retardation is frustrating as hell.
Jul 31, 2016 11:26 PM

Jan 2015
He's more human then most protagonists I've seen.
Jul 31, 2016 11:32 PM
Oct 2014
we just want rem x subaru
Jul 31, 2016 11:34 PM
Jul 2007
It's the same reason why people hate Shinji from Evangelion. I like both Shinji and Subaru despite the majority. I'd have to assume they're not capable of empathizing with those kind of characters or don't know someone in real life like them. You can look at the Anime List favorites of people that don't like his character or show as a good reason why. But like you said, some people probably don't understand what it's like to be in the circumstances and assume it's not realistic. MY opinion is that it takes someone who has gone through a lot of life experience to understand this kind of stuff, so I tend to look down on people that say his character is stupid without really giving any good reasons. Life is HARD for some people and not always so easy to make the right decisions, and there's a lot of moments in real life where a person can lose their shit due to pride in a situation. I can testify to this... Bullying, being put down, obsessive/delusional, not getting your way even though you know deep down it should have gone your way, speaking out of line in a professional environment, hitting your head against the wall over and over metaphorically, etc.... people who don't know these type of things don't understand. I think the author of this story had a lot of deep seated issues. And the last ep (18) really did explain a lot of what was going on, if people thought he was just being a loudmouth/douche for no reason. I'm sure one or two will probably disagree with my reasoning, but I'd wager that my profiling is true for some of the viewers posting negative things about his character.
eraltergAug 1, 2016 12:04 AM
Jul 31, 2016 11:41 PM

Jul 2013
I have a love/hate relationship with him. In one hand he acts so stupidly I normally would want to punch him in the face. On the other hand, he is so entertaining and unintentionally hillarious I can't dislike the guy.
Aug 1, 2016 12:14 AM

Aug 2013
Hongu said:
Yes yes he's a 'human' character or whatever, but that doesn't change the fact that his mental retardation is frustrating as hell.

what about him is retarded? not agreeing/disagreeing with u, just curious about what u think lol
Aug 1, 2016 12:16 AM

Jul 2015
May Betelgeuse correct your impressions of Subaru.
Re:Zero nice troll ending.
Aug 1, 2016 12:16 AM

Aug 2013
i'm curious about why ppl see him as so dumb lol like what are some specific actions of his that made ppl think he is the dumbest guy ever?
Aug 1, 2016 12:18 AM

Feb 2016
Count me as a fan.
I love the guy.
Aug 1, 2016 12:24 AM

Jun 2015
Maybe it's the fact that he's more "human" is the reason I don't like him.
I don't feel like I can even sympathize with him because despite these situations happening to him, he doesn't seem to be learning from them at all. I find myself wanting to yell at my screen whenever Subaru does something insanely rash and plays into other people's hands -- it's okay to do that in a series but not if it's a recurring trait; it gets annoying and I feel like he's not developing much as a character. It's really quite frustrating.

I can't seem to root for a character who isn't displaying very much character development, and that shows characteristics of stupidity that aren't improving.
UMLAug 1, 2016 12:28 AM
Aug 1, 2016 12:24 AM
Apr 2015

WE MUST PROTECT THIS SMILE!
Aug 1, 2016 12:37 AM

Jun 2012
It can be frustrating when he doesn't develop and move on, but I'm blaming this on people who behind the making of this anime. They keep reestablishing about Subaru is having a hard time and can't reveal his problems due to his curse over and over again, and that annoys a lot of people.

But despite this, I like him. It's not like he's that guy from School Days, I think he means well. Just his sanity is being driven over by the curse.
ZackharioAug 1, 2016 12:54 AM
Aug 1, 2016 12:50 AM

Dec 2013
I like him a lot more after the latest episode. He's definitely a very human character.
Aug 1, 2016 12:52 AM

Aug 2013
Freestylex said:
Everywhere I read people are hating on Subaru but I like him, root for him and can definitely empathize with him. It's weird seeing people apparently unable to because to me he seems very human.

Did you not watch this last episode? Subaru is autistic as fuck for rejecting Rem. I use to like him but now I hate him.
Aug 1, 2016 12:53 AM
May 2016
Hongu said:

Subaru is mentally fucked though, he's not retarded. I'd like to see you do better than him.
Aug 1, 2016 12:54 AM
Oct 2013
UML said:
Maybe it's the fact that he's more "human" is the reason I don't like him.
I don't feel like I can even sympathize with him because despite these situations happening to him, he doesn't seem to be learning from them at all. I find myself wanting to yell at my screen whenever Subaru does something insanely rash and plays into other people's hands -- it's okay to do that in a series but not if it's a recurring trait; it gets annoying and I feel like he's not developing much as a character. It's really quite frustrating.

I can't seem to root for a character who isn't displaying very much character development, and that shows characteristics of stupidity that aren't improving.

If it's a fat ugly man you probably wouldn't expect anything at all.

Anyway, most people don't even recover from this kind of traumatic experiences for the rest of their life. That's a reality. Him ranting all the time is understandable. He finally blew up in the recent episodes. All his pent-up emotions reached the highest degree. With one dose of reality from Puck his was finally mind broken, he was ready to give up. Luckily, Rem saved him from complete despair.

The show also likes to take it slow and now with the current episode, he seems to have finally "developed" as a character. From Zero to Hero.

I'd rather have a main character like Subaru who's more humane than a genius or overpowered character can ever be. I'd rather choose him than choose Kira/Lelouch/Conan that does nothing but gratify my own ego and own sense of perfect scenario.

Koyomo said:
Hongu said:

Subaru is mentally fucked though, he's not retarded. I'd like to see you do better than him.

Look who's talking. People on the same team shooting bricks against each other.
ExplodingGirlAug 1, 2016 12:59 AM
Aug 1, 2016 1:00 AM

Nov 2011
He's the lowest of low.
I like him.
He's relatable.
Aug 1, 2016 1:01 AM

Jun 2012
Haytin said:
Did you not watch this last episode? Subaru is autistic as fuck for rejecting Rem. I use to like him but now I hate him.

You do realise Subaru has feelings for Emilia, right? It would be "autistic" if he does accept Rem's feelings. After all that effort and dying over and over for Emilia, the show couldn't be anymore clear about Subaru's feelings.
Aug 1, 2016 1:06 AM
Oct 2013
Haytin said:

Autistic as fuck? He seems like an honest, straightforward person to me. Unlike you who'd probably go wishy-washy for weeks or months eventually leading to misunderstanding or cold/broken relationship/friendship.

I guess Rem is autistic as fuck too with her unpopular reaction. Don't think everyone are immature and indecisive when it comes to confession. Both Subaru and Rem are just being mature.
Aug 1, 2016 1:24 AM

Feb 2010
Freestylex said:

Seriously, I find a lot of people are acting the same cringe worthy way he was acting in episode 13 when he broke down and said he thought Emilia should like him after all he did for her. They're going that he should like Rem after all she did for him... :-/. At least he had the reason of a mental breakdown. These people are just being hypocritical. Its hard to see a lot of the haters comments just because of the cringe lol.
And they say they wouldn't act like him XD. People are basically proving that Subaru was acting as human as anyone else with all their hating lol. And unfortunately it appears to be a majority.

I love Rem x Subaru because I think they would go well together but you shouldn't fricken hate on the guy for the same thing you were hating on him for a few episodes ago. If anything it took a lot of guts being honest with Rem and I think they still have a chance in the future too. Of love from both sides. Depending on how things progress.

Everything he says in this episode are things most people in their entire lives do not realise about themselves and my respect for him went up tenfold.
Aug 1, 2016 2:20 AM

Dec 2013
I love him too, Sometimes he mistreat people but that's understandable because of the inhuman things he experienced through.
Aug 1, 2016 3:33 AM
May 2015
you sure must have a lot of love and care for Subaru if you are getting outright frustrated watching him, such tsunderes...
Aug 1, 2016 4:54 AM

Apr 2015
He's a very realistic character to me, despite what people say. For Isekai stories I'm usually used the protagonist either being a Gary Stu with no personality or just a guy who exists for Self Insert. So Subaru was a refreshing change.

Of course, there will people who go "why dont u just abuse return by death lol" and it's REALLY aggravating since when was death easy? Then people who try to logic the way out of it saying "Once human brain sees a lot of it you'll become desensitized." Which is true, but they apply that logic to every action he takes. They act like Subaru should just be "oh" and react dully to seeing Rem dying for the first time.

Everytime I see Subaru react in horror it's usually via a new situation. You can tell he's getting used to dying, but he doesn't actually like the idea of it. Also, he doesn't wake up screaming anymore like he did when he first returned by death. He's slowly getting more numb to it, but I guess some people expect him to be more null to it like Okabe from Steins;Gate. Which again, I completely understand, but my argument would be that not everyone is the same nor reacts in the same way.

And a little personal note. I really enjoy Subaru a lot because usually characters like him are the villians. They're the ones with the flaws who slowly self destruct themselves over time. I can relate to people like that especially but usually in fiction, characters like that also end up having a BAD END. For me, who looks for representation of myself and my ideals/morals in fiction because I can't find any in real life, that kinda sucked. Like it's awesome! Seeing a character with a releate-able struggle and actual flaws that they may or may not created dragging them down to hell. But all they do is get a BAD END and usually the protagonist never has flaws or has flaws that just make them look good in the end.

What I'm excited about with Subaru here is that it's going to do an actual "Zero to Hero" story. It's like they're taking a flawed villain and giving him an actual chance to redeem himself unlike other shows where the villain is too late to reform or just refuses.

What ticks me off though is that people who see his character and call it "bad writing". I can certainly see why they would say that. Arc 2 Subaru is very different from Arc 3 Subaru. However, for me, someone who has seen the nasty sides of people all my life, I found it very believe-able that this was our same Subaru just in a different situation. I've made so many friends who were like Subaru, all energetic and selfless and all that. However, once they got in a specific situation, some of their flaws came out and some even took a complete 360 in their personality.

That's why I don't believe that the writing from Arc 2 to Arc 3 didn't really digress and that Subaru didn't change. I would have if Subaru was put in an extremely similar situation to Arc 2 afterwards and then all of sudden acted so stupid. It would contradict what we saw before. All in all, Subaru is a very interesting character and I'm really curious to see where we go from here. I hope other people will give him a break about the Rem thing.

Speaking about the confession. I'd like to note this.
You notice how in EP 13 Subaru yelled at Emilia like she owed him something? He died for her so many times. He did so much stuff for her and wanted a reward in a return. Her Love. Her Affection. Anything. And with that the viewers called Subaru a "nice guy" and a dumbass. I'd say they had a good reason. That's not Subaru at his core, but what he did say was kinda nice guy ish.

Fast forward to Episode 18. Now the fans are condemning Subaru for giving Rem...an honest answer to her confession? Now I see why some of the critics and actual haters of this show might be turned off more from Re:Zero, some of the fans are...bleh.
Anyways, they're saying Subaru doesn't deserve her, that he should love her since she died for him so many times, since she did all this for him. So now..think about that. Ironically, some of the more rage-minded people who are going "FUCK SUBARU" right now are acting just like him from Episode 13.

Just because you confess to someone doesn't mean you're entitled to their love. It doesn't matter how much you have done for them, if they don't feel the same way then that's it. I think people are forgetting that other people have feelings and they can't help the way they do. Subaru's has a good reason for loving Emilia and if anyone disagrees I would love to talk about why I think he does. Rem confessed and Subaru gave her an /honest/ answer instead of just shoving the issue under the rug or flat out lying to her.

Yes, it was a bit cruel of asking for her help after he rejected her, but it was also cruel of her to go into pain-staking detail about how great their life could have been AFTER Rem rejected Subaru. They both were a little insensitive. That's why they laughed about it since the situation was so weird! Yet, some of the fans don't get that. They're just so mad about their shipping wars and tunnel vision they can't see it.

Anyways tldr; subaru is a good character and can in fact be likable
YuzurynAug 1, 2016 4:58 AM
Aug 1, 2016 5:02 AM

Oct 2014
sadcyborg said:
Hongu said:

what about him is retarded? not agreeing/disagreeing with u, just curious about what u think lol

Him havinh to die three times to understand what the fuck and his ablity was pretty retarded
Aug 1, 2016 5:02 AM

Jul 2013
FlutterLove said:

Protect this smile would be better.
Aug 1, 2016 6:08 AM

Dec 2012
I like Subaru as a character because he is incredibly flawed. As pointed out above.
Aug 1, 2016 6:15 AM

Mar 2016
I LOOOOOOOOVE Subaru, it annoys me when I see people hate on him. He is definitely flawed but thats what makes him perfect imo
Aug 1, 2016 6:17 AM
Aug 2014
Not liking Subaru ? Only frustrated males who can't stand flirting dislike Subaru.
Aug 1, 2016 6:22 AM

Aug 2013
gabrielrroiz said:
sadcyborg said:

Him havinh to die three times to understand what the fuck and his ablity was pretty retarded

Wow lmao I see it completely differently. Think I'll map out what I saw.

The first time he died, at night, he "woke up" during the day at the vendor. his wounds were gone so he assumed his "memories" must have been a dream. which is exactly what we would all assume. In no way can we expect him to "figure it out" after the First time. Otherwise, you are expecting way too much lol

The second time he died, he "woke up" in the same situation. and to make matters worse, he calls out to the girl he met before, who strangely does not know him at all and is outraged by the name he calls her. confusing him, since she was the one who told him that name. Why doesn't she remember? In no way can we expect him to figure that out yet. and i think that was his first encounter with her since dying together the first time. Repeated events. Speculation. <- Him speculating after dying a second time is dumb? :/ I rly don't see it that way. all of this makes complete sense to me. he is not oblivious to what is happening. he is simply "not sure" of what is happening. there has been so much time between the deaths, it could be written off as a dream. deja vu. premonition.

Lastly, his third death was ALMOST INSTANTLY after reviving from the second death. in the alleyway. being stabbed so sudden. therefore, there was extremely little time between death 2 and 3, yet he is suddenly transferred right back to the vendor. in other words, can't be a dream, right? it was still daytime.

as soon as he revives, he sits down and notices that his speculation can now be considered fact. he says it to himself. "he is going back in time thru his own death".

So, with this mapped out, his understanding of the situation after dying the third time, is extremely Reasonable lol. i rly didn't expect people to think he was dumb because of this. makes total sense to me.
Aug 1, 2016 6:29 AM

Oct 2015
Freestylex said:

Its understandable if you relate to him for being a normal human, I don't exactly hate him either, but its just really awkward for me whenever he starts taking actions while he clearly has no idea of whats going on and on that note, why the hell isn't he trying to find out why he has been summoned to this weird world, as a normal human, you'd think that kind of thing would get him worked up rather than devoting his entire life to the first pretty girl he meets.

I really love the show but i wish he atleast asked himself that question once.
Aug 1, 2016 6:33 AM
May 2014
Sometimes791 said:
May Betelgeuse correct your impressions of Subaru.

i am still shipping him and subaru
just your favorite dino sailor
Aug 1, 2016 6:40 AM

Jan 2014
subaru is so human and relateable
that's why you'd love him

an otaku living his life in his house doing nothing would'nt transform into the best knight
we want no kirito

Aug 1, 2016 7:17 AM
Sep 2008
I love Subaru. He is a great character I can relate to. I don't know how it is in most of the rest of the world but where I live we do dumb stuff all the time. I am not exactly the brightest bulb and I have friends who take a long time to learn the hard way. Some of them never learn and their friends need to bail them out of the same situations over and over again. Some can't leave broken abusive relationships, some can't find a way out of drugs or alcohol or infidelity. One of my in-laws has a warped personality born out of bad parenting that just keeps chasing everyone away. She has been like that for nearly 30 years. Only her most faithful friends remain trying to help her change and find happiness because even her family has given up on her.

It took me years to figure out that some of my behavior was destructive. Even though the evidence was glaringly obvious and my friends tried hard to hammer it home. Subaru has suffered multiple deaths and watched everyone he cares about brutally murdered several times. He has been killed and tortured by people he cared about. He is constantly humiliated and called worthless, weak and a mad man both directly and indirectly by everyone. No one knows what he suffers, he can't talk to anyone about it and there is no one who can see his struggle and offer him counsel. They can only see his pain and try to soothe him.

If me and my friends can't sort out our mildly destructive behavior over a period of years, I can't be mad because Subaru, who all alone has suffered more than I can possibly imagine, hasn't been able to sort himself out in 2 months. Especially when he has a ticking clock, a countdown of a few days before everyone he cares about is brutally murdered and the one survivor Puck will not grieve with him or counsel him but kill him.
lesterf1020Aug 1, 2016 7:27 AM
Aug 1, 2016 7:24 AM
Apr 2015
Yeah, even tho its "human" to get depressed after all those event, but still, too weak to become a protagonist
Aug 1, 2016 7:28 AM

Jan 2014
FlutterLove said:

When Subaru starrted to genuinely laugh, I almost started crying ;__;

Dude deserves a happy ending
Aug 1, 2016 7:30 AM

Jan 2014
Hongu said:

So you don't like Subaru? I mean that's fine, but I see you have Kaiji in your favorites. (Great anime and I personally love the dude) but alot of the choices that Kaiji makes can be considered retarded and dumb.
Aug 1, 2016 7:43 AM

Dec 2015
>Tfw people had interest on harem, ecchi show and they can't understand the story :^)

OT Subaru is very human and brought to different world...
Aug 1, 2016 7:47 AM

Nov 2011
I don't mind if people hate Subaru but if they hate him because he choose Emilia, I think they are immature.

Aug 1, 2016 8:16 AM

Apr 2015
Subaru has basically fixed the issues this episode (18) that people hated him for before this. Now I think the main reason people are hating on him is because of him choosing Emilia over Rem. I don't think that warrants any rational hate though.

Episode 13:
> You should love me after all I've done for you! - Subaru to Emilia

Majority reaction: "Wtf Subaru is retarded."

Episode 18:
> "I love Emilia." - Subaru to Rem

Majority reaction: "You should love Rem after all she's done for you!”

And no, the fact Emilia didn’t remember him doing so much in her case is not a good argument. Even if she did remember and Subaru said that to her, almost all of you would still call him retarded for saying that she was obligated to love him.

It’s fine to have a preference and be upset about who he chose but to say that he’s stupid for not choosing Rem because of what she has done is just being ignorant and hypocritical.
Aug 1, 2016 8:32 AM

Jul 2014
appu1232 said:
Subaru has basically fixed the issues this episode (18) that people hated him for before this. Now I think the main reason people are hating on him is because of him choosing Emilia over Rem. I don't think that warrants any rational hate though.

Episode 13:
> You should love me after all I've done for you! - Subaru to Emilia

Majority reaction: "Wtf Subaru is retarded."

Episode 18:
> "I love Emilia." - Subaru to Rem

Majority reaction: "You should love Rem after all she's done for you!”

And no, the fact Emilia didn’t remember him doing so much in her case is not a good argument. Even if she did remember and Subaru said that to her, almost all of you would still call him retarded for saying that she was obligated to love him.

It’s fine to have a preference and be upset about who he chose but to say that he’s stupid for not choosing Rem because of what she has done is just being ignorant and hypocritical.

episode 21 : subaru confess to rem after thinking she is dying and get troll so hard by her

hell give my man subaru a harem already
Aug 1, 2016 8:34 AM

Aug 2013
@appu1232 i think ppl misunderstand that entire situation. aside from the psychological impact everything he went thru had caused up to that very moment, what he said was not any different than doing a favor for your sibling, then getting in a sudden argument and saying "You should be thankful i'm even helping you!". it's said out of frustration and anger. not bc you truly think they should bow down or feel forever indebted.

he did not say that to emilia bc he actually believed she should love him after all he's done lol he was sad and scared and angry and tired. he has died time and time again, and witnessed the ppl he loves die again and again.. when you feel so many emotions at once, you are going to SNAP. and that's exactly what he did. ppl need to dive a little harder into a character's position. We, as humans, have ALL said things we truly do not mean in the heat of the moment. <-- People who deny that, I believe, are lying. and, most people do not want to be judged entirely bc of something they said out of frustration. Pretty crazy to see how differently ppl interpret a character's actions or words

also, rem has done a lot for subaru. but most of that was possible bc of the constant repeat caused by subaru's death. he even committed suicide when she was found in her bed, dead. they have all done things for each other.
Aug 1, 2016 8:36 AM
May 2015
i like subaru too man! dont know why people hate something like this :(
Aug 1, 2016 8:39 AM

Apr 2015
sadcyborg said:
@appu1232 i think ppl misunderstand that entire situation. aside from the psychological impact everything he went thru had caused up to that very moment, what he said was not any different than doing a favor for your sibling, then getting in a sudden argument and saying "You should be thankful i'm even helping you!". it's said out of frustration and anger. not bc you truly think they should bow down or feel forever indebted.

he did not say that to emilia bc he actually believed she should love him after all he's done lol he was sad and scared and angry and tired. he has died time and time again, and witnessed the ppl he loves die again and again.. when you feel so many emotions at once, you are going to SNAP. and that's exactly what he did. ppl need to dive a little harder into a character's position. We, as humans, have ALL said things we truly do not mean in the heat of the moment. <-- People who deny that, I believe, are lying. and, most people do not want to be judged entirely bc of something they said out of frustration. Pretty crazy to see how differently ppl interpret a character's actions or words

also, rem has done a lot for subaru. but most of that was possible bc of the constant repeat caused by subaru's death. he even committed suicide when she was found in her bed, dead. they have all done things for each other.

Yea, I agree with the fact that it wasn't so much him feeling entitled but rather him being desperate but I was just quoting the general opinion people had of him at that point, even if they were interpreting it wrong. Hell, it's not too wrong to call him stupid even if you did understand what was going on but that's okay because I think that was the purpose. You were supposed to not like Subaru there because he was at his lowest point. I think it will be more rewarding in the long run because of that since he was at his lowest point, he has even more room to climb up to the top and change people's minds.
appu1232Aug 1, 2016 8:45 AM
Aug 1, 2016 8:43 AM

Aug 2013
yea i agree @appu1232

i kinda hope that ppl who hate him now, eventually do see him in a different light o: his character seems to be so much more enjoyable when we try to break his actions down and understand why he says and does the things he has. it's like we know what the writers want us to initially think but we can't be fooled lol i've RLY enjoyed this anime
Aug 1, 2016 10:15 AM

Mar 2015
I don't hate him. He just drives me insane like a little brother would. I gained some respect for him in the last episode though, since he finally realized stuff.
Aug 1, 2016 10:18 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
I think he's a character you love to hate. He's bad in a good way. Kind of like Makoto from School Days to some extent

It's nice to see someone so humanly flawed rather than a blatant self-insert protag or a gary stu for once
Aug 1, 2016 10:23 AM

Jan 2014
For anyone who hates Subaru, Rem hates you more.
Aug 1, 2016 10:39 AM

Feb 2016
I like Subaru because hes a realistic character he has his flaws and that's what i like (although he did reject rem which is quite odd) doesnt mean you should hate him because your ship didnt set sail and if you want characters who have no flaws go watch some cheap mecha harem shiz a lot of them always go for some MC who has no imperfections.

Aug 1, 2016 10:42 AM

Sep 2011
One of the best writen characters I've seen in a while. He has a lot of flaws and he's cringe worthy sometimes, but strangely that only makes me like him even more.
Most of the hate comes from the people that can't really think or people that are just so into the typical main characters that Subaru turns somewhat discomfortable to watch, and I kinda understand that, but for me he's amazing.
Funny thing is the reasons that makes some people hate him are the same that make other people love him xD
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Julius is annoying AF

BroDa2545 - Apr 24

21 by Okeanix »»
Apr 27, 4:29 PM

» To the people who don't like Re:Zero, Why? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

opal_shimmer - Feb 20, 2021

250 by Megaman-is-hard1 »»
Apr 23, 8:53 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2016

1722 by Grazzerz »»
Apr 21, 10:54 PM

» Isn't it more realistic for Emilia to fall in love with Reinhard than Subaru? ( 1 2 )

Sanjay63773 - Apr 4

69 by Altofanime »»
Apr 20, 3:11 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 8, 2016

527 by XionnaMing »»
Apr 19, 10:26 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.