Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (30) « First ... « 28 29 [30]
Jun 16, 2016 1:19 PM

May 2014
Clannad is complete shit nothing comes close to being as garbage.
Jun 16, 2016 1:41 PM

Nov 2012
Illyricus said:
Shirayukishi said:

Iknowright? Dropped it after 50 episodes because I hoped it'd get better. It didn't. Idk somehow it was just... Childish.
Too bad you dropped the series just before the good stuff started...

50 episodes to get to the good stuff? Are you kidding me? Well, maybe I'll pick it up someday then, but that's rubbish to have 50 filler-like episodes to buildup
Jun 16, 2016 1:52 PM

Jul 2013
Shirayukishi said:
Illyricus said:
Too bad you dropped the series just before the good stuff started...

50 episodes to get to the good stuff? Are you kidding me? Well, maybe I'll pick it up someday then, but that's rubbish to have 50 filler-like episodes to buildup
This is what I said to people who find the beginning of D. Gray Man boring: The fillers can be tiresome, but once you pass the episode 51 and the canon stuff returns, things become really great.

After all, if a lot of people like the series it's not because the 20 episodes of fillers.
Jun 16, 2016 2:16 PM

Jun 2016
Illyricus said:
Shirayukishi said:

This is what I said to people who find the beginning of D. Gray Man boring: The fillers can be tiresome, but once you pass the episode 51 and the canon stuff returns, things become really great.

After all, if a lot of people like the series it's not because the 20 episodes of fillers.

I actually like D gray man but I can see why people get annoyed with it. I can especially see why dub watchers don't like it either. Funi only dubbed up to episode 52 so literally when the series starts getting good is when they cut off at xD

I actually got bored with Durarara personally. Many people that told me about it said that the series is slow and that it takes 5 episodes before everything kicks up. If I'm not interested by episode 2 I'm done. I will literally try and watch episode 3 but if I gotta try then I just can't xD
Jun 16, 2016 2:19 PM

Feb 2015
who revived this thread ?
well, anyway, this thread is a proof that people have different taste.
YizelTroJun 16, 2016 2:25 PM
Jun 16, 2016 2:44 PM
Apr 2016
90% of SOL. Example: Watamote. That show is so boring.
Jun 16, 2016 3:02 PM

Jan 2013
I think people are fed up of me ranting on Elfen Lied, but ill do it again. Calling it the most boring series would be generous enough. Terrible executing in every aspect, be it plot, character or development of those two. The animation is the only redeeming quality, but even so, the bad qualities outweigh the only good one by miles.

I dont know what the author was thinking when making such a series.
Jun 16, 2016 3:02 PM

Jan 2012
Mars of destruction, I have no words to add just....ugh...
Jun 16, 2016 10:43 PM

Jul 2013
Photo Kano. I had to watch one episode per day because I literally fall asleep if I had to endure another episode.
Jun 17, 2016 4:14 AM

Apr 2014
Lamune, so dull I fell asleep for real.
Jun 17, 2016 4:18 AM

Feb 2016
Big Order,Black Lagoon,Dance in the Vampire Bund,Shakugan no Shana,Toradora! and Zankyou no Terror.

Letting the days go by, let the water hold me down
Letting the days go by, water flowing underground
Into the blue again after the money's gone
Once in a lifetime, water flowing underground

(✿◕ᴗ◕)人(◕ᴗ◕✿)

Jun 17, 2016 4:25 AM

May 2013
Gexis said:

I actually lol'd. Not even mad.. just straight up laughing. You missed out.

Anyways.. Steins gate was pretty slow for me.
Jun 17, 2016 4:36 AM

Jul 2015
I would mention SoL like K-On, but honestly, after watching while airing Anne Happy and Sansha Sanyou this season and having a great time, I think that my problem was that I bingewatched them.

My choice might be quite hated, but it's Fate/Zero season 1, like wow, I don't even know how I managed to finish it (but was worth it for the amazing 2nd season), I just felt so painfuly bored the whole time, it was like it was happening something but in the end all they did was talk and run away in the end, I know it's character development and whatever, but damn, I couldn't stand it.

I recently finished Season 1 of UBW and, while I felt quite similar, atleast Rin was there to make it more entertaining.
Jun 17, 2016 11:33 AM

May 2014
Definitely .//hack sign
I only kept watching so I could hear Tsukasa's hot ass a bit more
I was waiting for something cool to happen and literally the only thing that happened was that

The only thing that made me watch the next episode is that I knew I could sing along to the opening theme again.
Jun 17, 2016 4:40 PM

Jun 2016
I'm now watched Mahouka until episode 6, but it's pretty boring for me with all of the magic explanation nonsense. I'm now just watched the show only to see if it can progressively got worse.
Jun 17, 2016 4:44 PM

Oct 2013
Ergo Proxy. shit just bores me to hell which is a shame coz seems to be a really good anime. I think I'll add it to my drop list and cry.
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
I am DjG545 aka Dj Fo Fo aka The Mutha Fkn Name I'm Usin Now
Jun 17, 2016 4:45 PM

Jul 2015
I remember forcing myself to finish Triage x because of how boring it was.the only good thing about it was boobies.
Also One piece is quite boring i still have not understood how i was able to watch 100+ episodes and i am still trying to watch more.
This season Big order is the most boring one for me,i went expecting some Mirai Nikki level of awesomeness(yes my taste is shitty for liking it),but it turned out to be your average mediocre anime about a protagonist who gets superpowers and tries to do some shit.
Jun 17, 2016 4:53 PM

Jan 2013
Robert_Mihai said:
Big Order, Black Lagoon, Dance in the Vampire Bund, Shakugan no Shana, Toradora! and Zankyou no Terror.
I thought I was the only one! I've re-watched it so many times but just can't seem to get into it...which sucks because I think Revy is an awesome character.
I dropped D.Gray-Man because it got really monotonous although I don't think it's a terrible show. The first FMA series has a really slow pace which puts me off a lot, and even though I'm a fan of horror/mystery/thriller, Higurashi has been pretty damn boring in my opinion. I hate to say it as well but I thought Samurai Champloo was pretty boring...I had to pick it back up 3 times to finish it.
Jun 17, 2016 5:36 PM

Jun 2016
No6 is by far the most boring anime I've ever watched
Jun 17, 2016 5:37 PM

Oct 2015
RDW said:
Robert_Mihai said:
Big Order, Black Lagoon, Dance in the Vampire Bund, Shakugan no Shana, Toradora! and Zankyou no Terror.
I thought I was the only one! I've re-watched it so many times but just can't seem to get into it...which sucks because I think Revy is an awesome character.

I agree, I love the character cast of Black Lagoon (apart from the MC, Rock), but the anime itself just felt kinda stale and boring. I know it's supposed to be a badass action joyride and not much else but even most of the action sequences felt underwhelming.
Jul 2, 2016 8:27 AM

Feb 2016
Would be fairy tail for me and I had to watch it until the end because of my principle to never drop something.
Jul 2, 2016 8:32 AM
Apr 2015
Glasslip, nothing happens and makes you want to go to sleep
Jul 2, 2016 8:34 AM

Jul 2016
Clannad's first season. I kept waiting for greatness but the first season was so boring and cringey...

And then AS's first half wasn't very good either. 35 eps of shit just to get to the good part? WTF is this
Jul 2, 2016 8:39 AM

Nov 2015
Everything from 2012 until now.That includes your favourite animay.
Oct 17, 2016 12:05 AM

Aug 2015
The Simpsons...I do not know what? They say shit all the time.

Oct 17, 2016 1:51 AM

Jan 2016
Beck is painfully boring. Only interesting thing there is the pool scene. God, I know that it's saying something profound but I can never really care.
Oct 17, 2016 2:16 AM

Feb 2016
Grimgar cause it has real life level pacing and the only interesting things were the wallpapers.
One Piece and World Trigger since its Toei which adapted them.

Oshii is probably the only director that loves dogs. He thinks he's a dog himself.

That's right, its slime! It will dissolve your clothing slowly before my eyes!

Oct 17, 2016 2:33 AM

Oct 2016
seishi-sama said:
The first season of Higurashi, definitely. So boring, purposeless and unsuspenseful...

It did go on for too long but I think the first season was necessary, otherwise second season would not have the impact it did.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 17, 2016 2:37 AM

Oct 2016
nomanz said:
Gexis said:

I actually lol'd. Not even mad.. just straight up laughing. You missed out.

Anyways.. Steins gate was pretty slow for me.

Tbf, I never would have finished Clannad if I didn't have everyone and their grandmother telling me to watch it. I was so bored that the ending didn't even have the impact it should. I agree Steins;Gate's first 8 eps were very slow - reason why I rate it 9 instead of 10. I also hate the ending so there's that
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 17, 2016 2:40 AM

Oct 2016
YellowCorvette said:
I'm now watched Mahouka until episode 6, but it's pretty boring for me with all of the magic explanation nonsense. I'm now just watched the show only to see if it can progressively got worse.

Mahouka doesn't get better, only worse. If you don't like the start, you won't like it, full stop.
Oct 17, 2016 2:50 AM

Jun 2016
Ingr1d said:
Mahouka doesn't get better, only worse. If you don't like the start, you won't like it, full stop.

I already finished the series months ago, and you're right...... I'm bored to tears.
Oct 17, 2016 3:18 AM
May 2015
i got bored with noragami and trinity seven, also bungo stray dogs and kekkai sensen bored me so much i dropped them in no time
Oct 17, 2016 4:04 AM

Aug 2016
MetaThPr4h said:
I would mention SoL like K-On, but honestly, after watching while airing Anne Happy and Sansha Sanyou this season and having a great time, I think that my problem was that I bingewatched them.

My choice might be quite hated, but it's Fate/Zero season 1, like wow, I don't even know how I managed to finish it (but was worth it for the amazing 2nd season), I just felt so painfuly bored the whole time, it was like it was happening something but in the end all they did was talk and run away in the end, I know it's character development and whatever, but damn, I couldn't stand it.

I recently finished Season 1 of UBW and, while I felt quite similar, atleast Rin was there to make it more entertaining.

Yessss Fate/Zero indeed had a very boring first season, I'm surprised how popular it is despite its sluggish first season. The first episode alone was almost an hour long too I believe, but I might just be remembering that wrong and it just felt that long because it was so boring to watch every character be introduced. I also felt the same about UBW except Rin annoys the ever living hell out of me so imo she actually made it alot worse.

I saw InuYasha mentioned on the first page of this discussion and I might have to second that as well. I was under the assumption that because of how wel known it is, it would get better but at the moment I'm around 60 episodes in and YEAH, its been a long slow and sometimes painful ride with little payoffso far. But I still see a shred of potential for a good climax so I'll probably stick with it.

Durarara also had a rather boring beginning, but I stuck with it and it became one of my favorite shows for sure. I had considered dropping it once or twice but man am I glad I stuck that one out!!

Kaze No Stigma also comes to mind but to be fair it wasnt that bad of entertainment, just exceedingly mediocre. Probably the most "average" series I've ever seen. It's kind of extremely boring in hindsight.
Oct 17, 2016 6:17 AM

Jun 2015
KyuuAL said:
i tend to drop series that are boring. :p
finished this one though, was boring as hell
Nick_xD said:
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Season Two.

and little busters.
Oct 17, 2016 6:22 AM

Jun 2016
I think rahxephon is the most boring anime I've ever watched followed by evangelion.
Oct 17, 2016 6:42 AM

Jun 2014
bigmustache93 said:

I've read the original light novels for the show but I am intrigued to see if it matches your statement. Did they really mess up the characterisation for both Shion and Nezumi? I could see them butchering the chemistry that was just unique to them, something I haven't found in other anime/manga.
All credit goes to Sacred.
Oct 17, 2016 6:50 AM

Jul 2009
CapitalistGod said:
Beck is painfully boring. Only interesting thing there is the pool scene. God, I know that it's saying something profound but I can never really care.

Gotta agree with this even though I enjoyed it. One thing I can't deny is the godawful pacing. The middle part feels agonizingly slow.

OT: Wolf's Rain, but I was still able to like it.
Oct 17, 2016 7:14 AM

Jun 2016
FireEmblemIke24 said:
bigmustache93 said:

I've read the original light novels for the show but I am intrigued to see if it matches your statement. Did they really mess up the characterisation for both Shion and Nezumi? I could see them butchering the chemistry that was just unique to them, something I haven't found in other anime/manga.

I don't know about the light novel but I was expecting a great sci-fi set in a dystopian society but what I got was episode after episode where nothing happened.
by the way their relationship was boring and uninteresting at all,you will enjoy it if you can tolerate homo relationships.
bigmustache93Oct 17, 2016 7:20 AM
Oct 18, 2016 5:10 PM

Aug 2015
School days too completely sucks...

Oct 18, 2016 6:07 PM

Jul 2014
Can't decide between UBW part 2 or Clannad... or any SoL...
Oct 18, 2016 6:13 PM

Mar 2016
It's probably a controversial idea but if you aren't in the right mindset Mushishi can be incredibly boring.

Click the banner for anime lists, discussions, reviews, and let's plays!
Oct 18, 2016 6:14 PM
Jul 2016
clannad FS ,,, u need to survive alot on this anime for the great sequel of clannad,

kancollee , i drop this

nanatsu taizai OVA,,
Oct 18, 2016 8:37 PM

Dec 2015
Is The Order A Rabbit? Sorry but this was just ungodly boring.
Oct 18, 2016 8:41 PM

Aug 2015
Naruto,Bleach, and one piece
They are boring
Their content is boring
They drag a lot
Their drag is boring
Basically their existence is boring
Apr 28, 2017 1:09 PM

Jan 2017
Ugh,

For me it would have to be

Tamayura: Hitotose,

I like slice-of-life anime, even ones where girls just go about their daily lives, (aka K-on, Yama no Susume)
But this was just hella boring.

Amnesia,

80% of the anime felt like fillers of over-thirsty guys -_-
Pages (30) « First ... « 28 29 [30]

More topics from this board

» Why male characters tend to have more interesting personalities than female characters?

Alpha_1_Zero - 12 minutes ago

2 by deg »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » do you consider hate on your favorites an attack on you personally?

deg - Apr 23

40 by deg »»
4 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

228 by KeyiOs »»
8 minutes ago

Poll: » whats the severity of social stigma for anime and its fans now a days?

deg - 21 minutes ago

2 by deg »»
10 minutes ago

» Advertise your favorite anime

Tannenbusch - 52 minutes ago

3 by NubFix »»
13 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.