Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (19) « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 » ... Last »
Apr 12, 2016 5:44 PM

Apr 2008
PiggyBancon said:
slovak125 said:

So this entire episode was exposition on the world and showing that their steam guns aren't powerful enough to kill Kabaneras who have hardened body and can punch through steel. Yet, the next thing we see is a petit 40kg girl decapitating Kabenera with a spinning kick. Like WTF? That blade wasnt thick enough to slash through his neck and I seriously doubt she can produce enough momentum to even cut through his hardened body... I'm not sure if someone watched ending but she is shown there how she kills Kabanera with a javelin. Like seriously???? U had the entire first episode to fucking show that steam guns arent enough to pierce through their heart and in ending the 40kg girl can kill Kabanera with a wooden fucking javelin.

Letting the train in was stupid and doesn't make sense.
The girl killing the Kabanera is explainable because she's a demi Kabanera. You can see her body have the Kabanera veins in the opening.

The people and MC are stupid though because they already have a weapon that can pierce through the Kabaneras. It's the suicide bag because for some reason it can pierce through the heart of a Kabanera. They could just turn that thing into a weapon.

Wtf are you talking about. That bag destroys the heart BEFORE it is fortified by the virus.
Apr 12, 2016 5:58 PM

Nov 2015
Darklight0303 said:

Wtf are you talking about. That bag destroys the heart BEFORE it is fortified by the virus.

Remember the guy who wasn't a Kabaneri that they shot through the heart? They said he wasn't a Kabaneri because he died. That means once you get infected, you're heart is already fortified.
Apr 12, 2016 6:00 PM

Apr 2008
PiggyBancon said:
Darklight0303 said:

Remember the guy who wasn't a Kabaneri that they shot through the heart? They said he wasn't a Kabaneri because he died. That means once you get infected, you're heart is already fortified.

No it just means the body is already more sturdy than a normal human. Those shots went all over his body not just his heart.
Apr 12, 2016 6:01 PM

Nov 2015
Darklight0303 said:
PiggyBancon said:

No it just means the body is already more sturdy than a normal human. Those shots went all over his body not just his heart.

He was shot through the heart. Watch that again, they even showed the hole.
Apr 12, 2016 6:05 PM

Apr 2015
For a show that clearly promises good looking imagery and nothing else, people sure are putting a lot of time into poking holes in it and defending said holes.
Apr 12, 2016 6:56 PM

Oct 2015
I loved it, It was The Walking Dead meets Attack on Titan in a Steampunk Setting!

The Music was really good to, I could tell that it was Hiroyuki Sawano immediately.

I don't know if this show will stay good but it's probably going to get rated into the top 10 animes on the website.
Apr 12, 2016 9:06 PM

Aug 2010
People are still confused as to how he healed himself? That magic stone he was holding in his hand.
“A grown man does not apologize. It lowers the value of his soul.”
-Araragi Koyomi
Apr 12, 2016 9:22 PM

Mar 2012
a bit skeptical about this. it has snk written all over it.
not because it's a post apocalyptic world or because it's a walled city invaded by the menace or because the MC turns into a demihuman or because the girl is too strong but because it is all those things.
okay, i get it, same director, same studio, same composer, things are gonna look alike but if they didn't want it to be compared to snk why use a plot so conveniently alike?

putting that aside this was just the first ep and it was just as exciting as snk episode one. i just hope this doesn't fall apart like it.
Apr 12, 2016 9:52 PM

Dec 2012
unbewithable said:
not because it's a post apocalyptic world or because it's a walled city invaded by the menace or because the MC turns into a demihuman or because the girl is too strong but because it is all those things.
okay, i get it, same director, same studio, same composer, things are gonna look alike but if they didn't want it to be compared to snk why use a plot so conveniently alike?

putting that aside this was just the first ep and it was just as exciting as snk episode one. i just hope this doesn't fall apart like it.

Because the director likes zombies, because it's WIT's second zombie project, and because Shingeki gave a successful mainframe to the staff to experiment with original content in the hope (as it is now) the series would articulate different dynamics.

For example:

vs.

Kabaneri - dried, blooded white flowers in a wasteland, hinting the story is in progression and escalated to bloodshed already. Also, the sound of the leaves.

Shingeki - vibrant, idilyc colors and picture, almost no sounds, creating the effect of stillness before the storm (aka, shit hits the fan in a few seconds. Unexpectedly).

Another example:

is based on both Colossal Titan over the Wall, but could also extend to

if one is in the mood to wait for SnK S2 :)
zellamiApr 12, 2016 9:55 PM
Apr 12, 2016 10:06 PM

Mar 2012
zellami said:

Because the director likes zombies, because it's WIT's second zombie project, and because Shingeki gave a successful mainframe to the staff to experiment with original content in the hope (as it is now) the series would articulate different dynamics.

For example:

vs.

Kabaneri - dried, blooded white flowers in a wasteland, hinting the story is in progression and escalated to bloodshed already. Also, the sound of the leaves.

Shingeki - vibrant, idilyc colors and picture, almost no sounds, creating the effect of stillness before the storm (aka, shit hits the fan in a few seconds. Unexpectedly).

Another example:

is based on both Colossal Titan over the Wall, but could also extend to

if one is in the mood to wait for SnK S2 :)

i actually agree with you. if the formula was really successful why not use it again and try to go in a different direction?
that's what i'm expecting of this (because i didn't really like snk and).
my problem isn't really with it being alike, it's with people fighting about it. i see snk everywhere in this and that's not necessarily bad.

and thanks for the parallel. it's interesting seeing it that way.
Apr 12, 2016 10:30 PM

Dec 2012
@unbewithable

What could we do, really. I've never found MAL forums particularly cancerous, but the worst of MAL never changes :)
Apr 13, 2016 5:34 AM

Jan 2011
the art and actions are good, the feel is nice too

but the story and is a bit messy, especially the actions and thinking of the people in the show... could be better when more stuff are revealed

did not watch the anime version of Titan, but yup they do have similarities
Apr 13, 2016 5:39 AM

Apr 2015
After watching the first episode, i can tell this anime is crappy. Not all its hyped to be and an obvious ripoff, dropping it faster than a hot potato, not even going to bother adding it to my list.
Apr 13, 2016 7:40 AM
Dec 2009
Shinobu-Oshino said:
OST 10/10 (EGOIST & Sawano FTW <3)
Plot SnK 2.0/SnK 2.0
Animation 10/10
Waifus 10/10

I love your breakdown amongst all this arguing about the train coming in XD
Apr 13, 2016 8:56 AM
Jul 2015
unbewithable said:

Araki said that SnK was the inspiration for this he isnt trying to hide that.
Apr 13, 2016 9:28 AM

Apr 2008
TaichoMo said:
After watching the first episode, i can tell this anime is crappy. Not all its hyped to be and an obvious ripoff, dropping it faster than a hot potato, not even going to bother adding it to my list.

Then you might as well have not posted at all. That's how worthless your comment is
Apr 13, 2016 11:05 AM

Sep 2015
Hmm. This could be good. Maybe.

The train being taken over and managing to destroy the entire city was slightly eye-rolling. You would think that given the high probability of there bring Kabanes climbing on the train that there would be a spotting tower some ways out so they could communicate beforehand whether everything was okay or not.

I suppose it's to be expected with this sort of premise though. There has to be some incredibly obvious mistakes made in order to force an event to happen, else they could just turtle up in their stations forever and everything will be hunky-dory.

The MC is very, very typical, being the sole voice of justice shouting out at the higher ups who must absolutely refuse to listen to reason. Because, again, it creates drama that otherwise wouldn't exist, and we can't be having this sort of story without drama, right?

I'm also confiused as to why they were checking everyone for signs of the virus. Given that we saw just how incredibly fast it spreads through the body once bitten - it was within a minute for when Protag-kun got bitten - how could that guy running away naked possibly have the virus?
And indeed, if he truly didn't have it, surely he should have agreed to let himself be locked up because after 3 days he would still be human and let go. There was no need for him to run off like that.

All that aside, the art was stunning. It reminded me somewhat of God Eater. Fond of the designs for the Kabanes, and everything else just looked great. Visually I can't fault it. It'll look great each week, if nothing else.
It's an entirely different kind of flying, altogether!
It's an entirely different kind of flying.
Apr 13, 2016 11:32 AM

Apr 2015
Darklight0303 said:
TaichoMo said:

Then you might as well have not posted at all. That's how worthless your comment is

You responded to a worthless comment, if you have half a brain you might understand what I'm saying :)
Apr 13, 2016 11:44 AM

Apr 2015
-Maz said:
Hmm. This could be good. Maybe.

The train being taken over and managing to destroy the entire city was slightly eye-rolling. You would think that given the high probability of there bring Kabanes climbing on the train that there would be a spotting tower some ways out so they could communicate beforehand whether everything was okay or not.

I suppose it's to be expected with this sort of premise though. There has to be some incredibly obvious mistakes made in order to force an event to happen, else they could just turtle up in their stations forever and everything will be hunky-dory.

The MC is very, very typical, being the sole voice of justice shouting out at the higher ups who must absolutely refuse to listen to reason. Because, again, it creates drama that otherwise wouldn't exist, and we can't be having this sort of story without drama, right?

I'm also confiused as to why they were checking everyone for signs of the virus. Given that we saw just how incredibly fast it spreads through the body once bitten - it was within a minute for when Protag-kun got bitten - how could that guy running away naked possibly have the virus?
And indeed, if he truly didn't have it, surely he should have agreed to let himself be locked up because after 3 days he would still be human and let go. There was no need for him to run off like that.

All that aside, the art was stunning. It reminded me somewhat of God Eater. Fond of the designs for the Kabanes, and everything else just looked great. Visually I can't fault it. It'll look great each week, if nothing else.

EXACTLY! !! These reasons made it a no go for me. Can't fault the visuals though. ...
Apr 13, 2016 12:31 PM

Feb 2013
Dude....fuck yeah.....
Apr 13, 2016 12:57 PM

Nov 2015
I hereby dub this as:
Attack on Zombies: Steampunk Version
Apr 13, 2016 5:49 PM
Jan 2016
-Maz said:

Well, given the technology of the setting, there's no other way for the train to communicate than by horn. I agree it was forced, but rather it was how forced the false safety signal was given rather than any failure in the security procedures.

Scene could have played out much better: train should have arrived without blowing its horn, bridge would have stayed up, but the momentum would have caused the train's engine to hit the base of the bridge and caused severe damage, while the remaining cars would have derailed and wedged themselves in the tunnel; that would have forced the station to send people out to repair the bridge and dislodge the cars, while a second team would have to head down the tracks to intercept incoming trains and warn them of the obstruction. Plenty of opportunities to expose the MC to danger and potential for believable failures that lead to the station being overrun.

Of course, that would take two episodes to do.

-Maz said:
It took about 20~30 minutes for Ikoma's disease to spread that far, actually. Look at all the things he did between discovering the bite and actually hanging himself: took off his shirt, tore both legs of his pants, put belts on his arm, chest, and waist, got a frame to bolt onto himself, and not only started a fire to cauterize his wound (no way that would have been burning since he left his house in the morning, it would have either burned out or burned his house down), he used the fire to boil the water required to run his steam engine.

As for why the guy ran? Forced scene to justify Ikoma's anti-authority angst, it's pretty much the only time we see in the entire episode where the bushi actually do or say something that's unreasonable.
Apr 13, 2016 6:51 PM

Jan 2009
A few things are bothering me about this episode:
1- Ikoma's weapon didn't work earlier, then one of his friends said something and he figured out how to fix the problem, and he fixed it, but when? since he was locked up until the Kabaneri invaded the place, there was no time for him to fix the weapon!
2- How do these people not notice they were bitten until they look at the injury? do they not feel pain?!
3- Why did that guy run off when they were checking him out for the virus if he wasn't infected? is he retarded or something?!

Other than that I loved everything, this is probably gonna be the best show of the year for me.
DiabloMaskApr 13, 2016 6:59 PM
Apr 13, 2016 7:16 PM
Nov 2015
This show is pretty good. It of course gives off the AoT vibe. Pretty good animation, good music, good main character. 8/10
MangaAnimeLupeApr 13, 2016 7:19 PM
Apr 13, 2016 7:48 PM
Mar 2014
Great! I like the action and the character design. Makes me remember a old anime.
Apr 13, 2016 9:41 PM

Sep 2014
hm, getting some sort of attack on snowpiercer vibe here.

seems a bit contrived how that infected train got to break through, you'd think there would be extreme precautions for these sort of things.

also kind of funky how the dude was able to stop the virus by choking himself....not how viruses really work....though the scene heavily focused on that green stone in his hand...so i suppose this will be a major plot point.

think i'll continue watching.
Apr 13, 2016 10:13 PM

Nov 2014
My problems were:

1. They clearly took precaution with the Kotetsujyo and yet when the 2nd train arrived, they instantly decided to lower the bridge. This is either an oversight or human error done for drama.

2. You prevent the virus from taking over........by choking yourself? Yeah, okay.

Aside from those, I liked this 1st episode.
Apr 14, 2016 2:47 AM
Mar 2009
Good stuff so far.

I like the action and have no problems with the characters. Even has a little fetish scene if you're into body modification and auto-erotic asphyxiation. j/k. kinda.

No complaints.

Will keep watching.
Apr 14, 2016 4:57 AM

Dec 2012
DiabloMask said:
A few things are bothering me about this episode:
1- Ikoma's weapon didn't work earlier, then one of his friends said something and he figured out how to fix the problem, and he fixed it, but when? since he was locked up until the Kabaneri invaded the place, there was no time for him to fix the weapon!
2- How do these people not notice they were bitten until they look at the injury? do they not feel pain?!
3- Why did that guy run off when they were checking him out for the virus if he wasn't infected? is he retarded or something?!

Other than that I loved everything, this is probably gonna be the best show of the year for me.

1 is an easy one - basically Ikoma made a bigger caliber of his gun and forgot to increase the amount of gunpowder (which is what his friend asked when commenting on Ikoma's test failure).
The second time, when he lured the kabane, he stuffed gunpowder in a hurry and as much as he could. Given it was a close range shooting, the impact, despite lacking precision, succeeded.
I think he also had change the material as a whole, but we'd see the detailed modifications in the next episodes.

2-3
As someone said previously here, a drop of blood on the eyeballs could also warrant infection by the virus, which has the ability to spread in fast. That is, infection doesn't depend solely on being bitten by kabane, but in an array of contamination incidents - heck, there are viruses which are not only airborne, but soak through the pores of the skin, lest from scratches and open wounds. Hence, the rigid regulations in the quarantine zone.
I don't know why the guy freaked out, but probably he was suspected to have an injury and deemed to be jailed for 72 hours. Which he didn't want, obviously.
Apr 14, 2016 5:30 AM

Apr 2015
kamisama751 said:
Guys, you know what? Read my signature.

Nice one m8 :) , that signature is a 10/10
Apr 14, 2016 5:32 AM
Jan 2016
It seems too hyped to be honest.

Sure the director is also the same person who did AoT, but the writing is nothing stellar.

The whole 'moral decisions' was too obvious couldn't even feel anything.

1st episode off but it just seems like a generic post apocalyptic anime so far.
Apr 14, 2016 5:56 AM
Jan 2016
kamisama751 said:
Guys, you know what? Read my signature.

• Our main character turned back to human in ep1 by chocking and the infection goes back automatically for no reason is plot armor. In addition, the man who got bitten in ep1 can also survive with this logic, so why did he die?
Except he's not human anymore.
Apr 14, 2016 6:04 AM

Jun 2014
I don't like first episode. MC is dumber and worse characterizied than Eren from AoT, female characters are don't fit into this post apocalyptic setting. Action isn't something special in my opinion and writing is bad.
I expect that it will be really overhyped, just like AoT.

2/5
Apr 14, 2016 6:34 AM

Mar 2014
Guranto-kun said:
Aimer and Chelly for OP and ED? + Sawano Hiroyuki? Music 10/10

favorite composer. explains the snk feel in the show. that and its the same director. 10/10 would listen to the soundtrack again.
Apr 14, 2016 6:41 AM

Apr 2008
ZerShady said:
I don't like first episode. MC is dumber and worse characterizied than Eren from AoT, female characters are don't fit into this post apocalyptic setting. Action isn't something special in my opinion and writing is bad.

2/5

You can't be serious. Dumber than Eren? You're trolling way too obviously
Apr 14, 2016 7:02 AM

Jun 2014
Darklight0303 said:
ZerShady said:

2/5

You think that his plan to bait zombies and kill them by oneself is smart? He was supposed to turn into a zombie at the end of the episode.
Apr 14, 2016 7:04 AM

Apr 2008
ZerShady said:
Darklight0303 said:

You think that his plan to bait zombies and kill them by oneself is smart? He was supposed to turn into a zombie at the end of the episode.

His plan was to have the Kabane come through the door. If that had happened he wouldn't have gotten bit. YOu're seriously grasping at straws.

Eren was 99% of the time RAWR KILL ALL TITANS KILL ALL TITANS and then getting kidnapped 24/7. You're either an eren fanboy trying to bash a better character, an idiot, or a troll
Darklight0303Apr 14, 2016 7:07 AM
Apr 14, 2016 7:23 AM

Jun 2014
Darklight0303 said:
ZerShady said:

His plan was to have the Kabane come through the door. If that had happened he wouldn't have gotten bit. YOu're seriously grasping at straws.

Eren was 99% of the time RAWR KILL ALL TITANS KILL ALL TITANS and then getting kidnapped 24/7. You're either an eren fanboy trying to bash a better character, an idiot, or a troll

But if zombies would be more than two, he would have gotten bit anyway.
And if I say that MC from this series is more stupid than Eren it doesn't mean that Eren wasn't dumb. He was a hot-headed idiot, no doubt. But he has something similar to decent motivation to kill the titans: one of them killed his mother. And why MC from KnK want to kill zombies? Because he want to be a HERO OF JUSTICE.
Apr 14, 2016 7:23 AM

Jan 2014
MysteriousBanana said:
Cazzoe said:
SnK 2.0?? Hopefully it'll be better than that.

Still not sure how he killed the virus by suffocating himself, hopefully it's explained soon.
He didn't, following standard shounen hero trope he's fully infected and has the powers of the kabane, but still has his sanity.
You got proof of that? The last scene of the episode showed the virus completely receding from Ikoma's body.
SapewlothApr 14, 2016 7:39 AM
Proud founder of The Official Anti-Ging Freecss Fan Club Join now!
Kellhus said:
GuusWayne said:
there is a limit to the suspension of disbelief

And it's the fan that did it. Not the smoking porn reading rubik cube genius rape ape with a magic boat.
Apr 14, 2016 7:25 AM

Apr 2008
ZerShady said:
Darklight0303 said:

But if zombies would be more than two, he would have gotten bit anyway.
And if I say that MC from this series is more stupid than Eren it doesn't mean that Eren wasn't dumb. He was a hot-headed idiot, no doubt. But he has something similar to decent motivation to kill the titans: one of them killed his mother. And why MC from KnK want to kill zombies? Because he want to be a HERO OF JUSTICE.

You seem to forget he watched from behind the flap to see the ONE kabane taking the bait before he got back to his gun.

Also WHAT? Did you seriously miss the flashback as he was almost killing himself? Sense of justice? You seriously didn't pay a single moment of attention to this episode.
Apr 14, 2016 7:47 AM

Jul 2009
Amazing! I like the Ikoma already, have been so long since a nice male MC in a show like this... Mumei is so nice! The ED was amazing!
Apr 14, 2016 7:48 AM

Jun 2014
Darklight0303 said:
You seem to forget he watched from behind the flap to see the ONE kabane taking the bait before he got back to his gun.

He would sit with the gun and wait for one, but then find out that his bait pecked more zombies. Just why he couldn't take his gun, return to the station and test his gun on the zombies which don't pay their attention on him?
Darklight0303 said:
Also WHAT? Did you seriously miss the flashback as he was almost killing himself? Sense of justice? You seriously didn't pay a single moment of attention to this episode.

This flashback doesn't make his character more than typical stupid MC in my eyes.
Apr 14, 2016 9:04 AM

Apr 2008
tsubasalover said:
[news] Koutetsujou no Kabaneri ep.2 delayed because of the earthquake happened earlier in Japan. There is no ep.2 this week (both on TV and Amazon Prime).
https://twitter.com/anime_kabaneri/status/720641909438308356

Oh god no. I hope they're all okay
Apr 14, 2016 9:10 AM

Dec 2012
It's 6.2 max, but apparently quakes didn't reside for hours. Hopefully, it settles soon and everyone's fine.
Apr 14, 2016 9:52 AM

Nov 2011
Yup , episode 2 is definitely delayed today along with Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season.
Apr 14, 2016 9:53 AM

Apr 2008
Stark700 said:
Yup , episode 2 is definitely delayed today along with Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season.

Understandable. How big of a delay is it?
Apr 14, 2016 10:00 AM

Jun 2008
tsubasalover said:
[news] Koutetsujou no Kabaneri ep.2 delayed because of the earthquake happened earlier in Japan. There is no ep.2 this week (both on TV and Amazon Prime).

Screw you nature!!!
Apr 14, 2016 4:25 PM
Jan 2016
Sapewloth said:
MysteriousBanana said:
He didn't, following standard shounen hero trope he's fully infected and has the powers of the kabane, but still has his sanity.
You got proof of that? The last scene of the episode showed the virus completely receding from Ikoma's body.
Frame right after he releases himself from the device shows he still has a glowing heart, he's making the same crazy jumps as Mumei (who is a kabaneri) while fighting the kabane in the opening sequence despite being a geeky mechanic, and if you go back to the third PV in the first 20 seconds Mumei outright says "he's not a kabane... but he's not human either" (plus that entire PV basically gave us sneak peeks of what he'll be going through as the bushi doubts his humanity).

Also how else is he supposed to be able to fight the kabane with that oversized nailgun? He had enough trouble with the one he expected, he'd be screwed without some sort of power up. It's not going to be much of a show if every episode is him rushing out to kill a single kabane, getting bitten, then hanging himself in front of everyone to "cure" the infection.
Apr 14, 2016 4:45 PM

Dec 2015
ZerShady said:

2/5

First, are you seriously implying Ikoma, who has shown both an actual ability to actually reason and a truly focused goal, is characterized worse than Eren in simply one episode. That is beyond just a leap of logic, I'm afraid.

Second, the bolded statement is plainly ignorant. Why can't females be in a post-apocalyptic setting? More importantly, what makes you the judge of that? If incompetent writers learned to write a decent female character, people like you wouldn't be able to make these (completely unjustified) complaints. It's not that it can't be done; it isn't being done right.

The only thing I agree with is this show is overhyped, which is so plainly obvious even an ape could understand.

tsubasalover said:

Oh, that's horrible. Thoughts and prayers to all those who were caught up in this. :(
Apr 14, 2016 8:38 PM

Apr 2008
Gimmicks said:
Eh I think the ending was kind of bullshit if he can completely stop and kill the virus just by strangling himself. It would've been more believable if he just cut off his arm before it had a chance to spread. I mean even the start of the episode seemed to suggest if it reached your heart then you were screwed but apparently it's the brain..

Also, if the loli can kill a pretty massive Kabane on her own I don't get why all the soldiers aren't using swords instead of guns.

Minor nitpicks are just that the animation style seemed to switch a lot (the close-ups of the female characters looked like a page out of a shoujo manga), I'm assuming intentionally but it was kind of distracting. And I don't like the MC's voice actor but that's just personal taste.

You didn't catch the tell tale signs that she's not really your average human did you?
Pages (19) « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 14, 2016

790 by wallus81 »»
Apr 24, 1:58 AM

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2016

524 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 1, 8:22 PM

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 26, 2016

367 by FedeMetal »»
Mar 30, 11:21 AM

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2016

616 by Garrett_Dark »»
Mar 10, 11:50 AM

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2016

393 by Garrett_Dark »»
Mar 10, 10:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.