Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 26, 2007 12:58 AM
Jul 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Dramatic, and stressing,
Kinda predictible als but well done the way it developes.
And the characters reactions is pretty weoll.
Aug 8, 2009 11:44 PM

Feb 2008
I was expecting the murder, but not the suicide. was kinda hoping that Shannon would pick her over the capital though, even if that's not what she would have wanted.
Nov 18, 2009 8:44 AM

Jul 2008
Well... Even if Pasifica's death was needed to make ballance of forces it was very foolish to make this meeting. She can meet prince every time - it's whole life ahead, but birthday is only few hours ahead. She can wait for it. But why Zefiris don't event try to stop her? OO I wonder...
Mar 8, 2012 1:48 AM

Sep 2011
Holy shit I saw that coming but I was hoping I was wrong.
Mar 3, 2014 3:57 PM

Sep 2012
That's some way to love your family.
Jun 28, 2014 1:57 AM
Mar 2013
Saw that coming from a mile away. Prince Forsyth sucks majorly. Kinda wanted Shannon to say 'screw the capital!'
Jul 27, 2014 12:01 PM

Nov 2011
I knew the meeting was a setup, but I wasn't expecting a murder-suicide on the Prince's part. How depressing.

Will they kill Pacifica off as the conclusion, or will the ending be left open? Both prospects seem troublesome.

Ahh. I sorta wish Shannon had stayed with Pacifica, but I don't necessarily blame him.

I like how that, despite being quite predictable at times, this show still manages to keep me "on the edge of my seat". Good episode overall.
Jun 10, 2015 5:54 AM

Feb 2013
Goddammit! I knew he was gonna fucking stab her the second she started walking over to him, I was literally shouting at the screen for her to turn back >_<. Also the prince committing suicide immediately after really caught me off guard, I did not see that coming at all @_@.

This was an amazing episode, 5/5.
Jul 5, 2016 7:02 AM

Dec 2013
I say he took the bitch way out by committing suicide immediately after. Why not stick around and give her "real" brother and sister a chance to get their hands on you?
Matsuoka Yoshitsugu has hardly any range as a voice actor, and is grossly over-cast.

Yeah. I said it.
Sep 19, 2016 5:48 AM

Jul 2008
Predictable as f*ck...Forscyth just became a lame cliche character.
Sep 12, 2017 3:57 AM

Jun 2016
My jaw dropped. I was expecting it to be a trap, and I should of known this anime has balls, but I really didn't see it pulling that. Why would they not expect it to be a trap, like no one even brought it up apart from Zephiris who just implied it. Wow. So either she lives via Zephiris or more likely Cin in a scene where she sees Pacifica's earing, or time reset I guess, but I have been dissing the show too hard with Chris ending up not having the gene and all(even if his reasoning was still stupid). That was a genuinely pretty alright episode.

Leo was adorable as always with his optimistic ways. I see he's finally finding his own chivalry, and thus conceding in Doyle's beliefs, well I guess he could have a more defined version in the finale but still.

That Shannon scene was touching with him uncharacteristically being somewhat jealous with Pacifica going to see her brother. It felt incredibly human.

I have to stress how silly it was for no one to even contemplate it being a trap going purely off Chris's word that the prince is a good boy. Why not plan around it being a trap, or at least expect a possibility of one and not leave your body guards across the room. Yet again we get stupid writing that makes no sense defining an important moment in the plot.
Mar 19, 2019 2:59 PM

Jul 2014
TripleSRank said:
I knew the meeting was a setup, but I wasn't expecting a murder-suicide on the Prince's part.
This

gfsdfgsdgsdfgs said:
My jaw dropped. I was expecting it to be a trap, and I should of known this anime has balls, but I really didn't see it pulling that.
and this.

It was an obvious trap. I was expecting they might want to kill Pacifica, but I was not expecting this.

I thought they would just bomb the temple and kill everyone (including the prince) there. I was not expecting the prince to kill Pacifica and commit suicide right after that.
Feb 19, 2021 2:55 PM
May 2018
Kuro_Yuuki said:
I say he took the bitch way out by committing suicide immediately after. Why not stick around and give her "real" brother and sister a chance to get their hands on you?

This. The prince is straight bitch made.
Aug 16, 2021 9:18 AM

Dec 2018
all these guards and they let a guy with a sword get that close to her
why even come then
this whole thing was dumb

More topics from this board

Poll: » Scrapped Princess Episode 12 Discussion

Nande - Dec 21, 2007

10 by GlennMagusHarvey »»
Mar 24, 1:46 AM

Poll: » Scrapped Princess Episode 24 Discussion

hznu - Aug 30, 2008

44 by NoviSun »»
Nov 7, 2023 4:51 PM

Poll: » Scrapped Princess Episode 16 Discussion

fedaykin - Jan 10, 2009

10 by Alkimia »»
Mar 24, 2023 12:45 PM

Poll: » Scrapped Princess Episode 15 Discussion

jacobpaige - Aug 8, 2009

10 by Alkimia »»
Mar 24, 2023 12:13 PM

Poll: » Scrapped Princess Episode 14 Discussion

jacobpaige - Aug 8, 2009

7 by Alkimia »»
Mar 24, 2023 11:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.