Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 21, 2013 10:36 PM

Jul 2008
Yay Luca is alive, and I was right about Kane, he is a twin. If Ironbeard isn't her dad at this point, then its kinda a pointless character but again why all the crazy tests here?
Jan 3, 2014 2:51 PM

May 2012
That song xD pretty funny and well the overall episode pretty much clears the questions from last episode! It's good Luca isn't dead and well let's see what the last episode has to offer us!
Jan 21, 2014 8:54 AM
Aug 2012
lol chiaki
Jun 14, 2014 11:12 PM

Aug 2013
Chiaki would do anything for Marika huh? She's embarrassed now but she definitely enjoyed singing with Marika XD!
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Oct 29, 2016 1:33 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Yes Lucas is alive! That was funny enttrance.

Kane had a twin, what a twist!! Btw Ironbeard is Marika's dad, so another twist there.
Coorie is a really beauty too, looks like those guys understood that, lol.

Chiaki was singing that too!? CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!!!!!!!

Next episode will be the final battle.

xchee said:
Chiaki would do anything for Marika huh? She's embarrassed now but she definitely enjoyed singing with Marika XD!

So cute, no?! xD

Those final words "Dad, I'll kill you!" oh Chiaki-san~~
PlaycoolOct 29, 2016 2:05 AM
Mar 9, 2017 7:22 AM
Aug 2014
darkwintre said:
Cirris said:
Also, while I did find Chiaki's singing embarrassment amusing, Marika has no business doing a singing spot in a dress. She's a pirate, not a idol. It sort of cheapens her as a character in my eyes.

It also took a huge step back by making the antagonist out to be some prissy princess with a mean streak and ironbeard out to be some overbearing royal bodyguard/babysitter.

That's just great, pirates are fighting and being knocked off by a bitchy and bored princess with an overpowered space battlecruiser. Way to make the arc filled with pirate ships being destroyed a serious story, NOT.

Made me wonder what they did the previous occasion they had to convene the council to go to war albeit having the pirate captain sing that song with a friend might be a mite more embarassing than what Marika went through (not I didn't mention Chiaki because I can't see her being more embarassed!!!)

As for the overpowered space cruiser in the hands of a princess, yes but I suspect this is to teach her an important lesson in character she comes across as if she didn't have someone they could rely on to help her get over her oversight she might either get herself killed against someone whose a true threat to the Empire or when she assumes the throne she'll cause the downfall of the Empire since I'm comparing how different she is with Grunier whose to say Marika's dad didn't help her the same way and how things would have been different if Grunier hadn't gone to Marika for help?

The real important detail is if they can't trust anyone in the Empire to help her what does that say about the rest of the Empire?

Note what was being said as they were heading back to the Parabellum?

It sounds like things aren't great at all in the Empire and it might mean if this gets a second season we get to find out what else is going on in addition to Jenni's uncle being involved in sedition...

Given Chiaki's dad mentioned they aren't really on the beaten track as far as the Empire's concerned makes me think that even with their outdated ships they're still a potent force and the fact marika goes to a school where they're actually being trained using a former pirate ship makes me think they're being prepared in case of another war...

Problem is it's quite difficult to survive in space when you're spaceship gets destroyed and she destroyed quite a few of them. And by having her be protected she'll probably only walk away with a dent in her pride.
Aug 29, 2020 8:50 PM

Jul 2009
Luca appearing after Vacation.

Even on swimsuit and tan? Sexy :)

Christie's body suit sparkling and all. It looks so good :O

Also, having all those food! I'm getting hungry!!!

Also, Kane having a twin brother and that brother was the one from the racing competition.

Also, seeing Chiaki and Marika singing like an idol duo. Being played across the pirate fleet.

HAHA XD
Sep 5, 2021 2:57 AM

Feb 2014
This show has gotten a lot more chaotic lol, twin Kanes and Blaster Ririka is back! So Ririka got a new job with the Galactic Empire lol

Only one more episode left! I hope it's a cool final showdown!! I wanna see the real identity of Ironbeard!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 11, 2021 11:27 PM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
CHIAKI IS SUCH A TURN ON!!!

she doesn't have enough doujins though :(
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ☠️ «•«━━━━┙
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mouretsu Pirates Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

SymbolicLayer - Jan 7, 2012

162 by Beatnik »»
Feb 10, 2:36 PM

Poll: » Mouretsu Pirates Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

prismheart - Jun 30, 2012

91 by XXXXXXXXXIII »»
Dec 28, 2023 8:59 PM

Poll: » Mouretsu Pirates Episode 8 Discussion

prismheart - Feb 25, 2012

46 by Foreall908 »»
Sep 15, 2023 1:44 AM

Poll: » Mouretsu Pirates Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

prismheart - Mar 24, 2012

56 by JJR1971 »»
Jul 3, 2023 10:06 PM

Poll: » Mouretsu Pirates Episode 24 Discussion

Beave - Jun 16, 2012

49 by FT_anime_fan »»
Oct 16, 2022 10:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.