Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 22, 2009 4:14 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
For some reason It was hard for me to watch Tomoe strip. I was actually glad she didn't bathe nude in the hot springs; it must be because of her voice and character.
I'm glad that Reina didn't have any fighting scenes though.

For a second, I thought that the series would be picking up speed, with the official battle and all, but I guess I'm wrong after the overabundance of as preview for next week.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 23, 2009 9:58 AM
May 2008
Some more alright action scenes and a bit more of what any that watches this series expects... which is T&A... also I agree about Tomoe having to strip but then again it's hard to take this show seriously.
Dead Account
Please Delete
May 23, 2009 1:36 PM
Jun 2008
yah-ta well ep.8 was something

1.reina & nanael travel with nanael must not spill the "bottle"
2.tomoe & shizaku after long travel take rest doobi
3.elina travel search for reina then take a break & tell her worker do something
4.shizuka sense something tell tomoe to wait
5.shizuka vs irma (yui kano) with beat shizuka
6.tomoe meet elina then some blah then tomoe leave
7.irma roped shizaku to even have her "wet" & blood doobi
8.tomoe to rescue but irma want remove her clothes
9.tomoe remove clothes but attack with shirt on
10.tomoe vs irma with being QB battle tomoe beat irma & scar her back
11.reina & nanael just saw battle
12.tomoe checking & ok on shizuka
13.clau confront old man
14.elina juat nap

ep.8 what the doobi let see uh rope, spring bath, "wet", & doobis.

next ep we get little ymir (Ayaka Saito) & big doobi woman with her kid Cattleya (Ryoka Yuzuki) & nanael holding her "bottle" yikes.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
May 23, 2009 2:44 PM

Jul 2007
@GS: doobi = boobs?

This episode was kinda... meh. "/ I totally thought there was going to be a real fight too. e_e; Guess not. Wtf did Tomoe need to strip for!? That was pointless. D:< Next episode scares me. D| Good lord... the breasts... TOO BIG.
Like / Love KOS-MOS? Then join MAL's KOS-MOS Fanclub!

Signature by hikarisenshi.
May 23, 2009 5:45 PM
Jun 2008
hikarushirou said:
@GS: doobi = boobs?

This episode was kinda... meh. "/ I totally thought there was going to be a real fight too. e_e; Guess not. Wtf did Tomoe need to strip for!? That was pointless. D:< Next episode scares me. D| Good lord... the breasts... TOO BIG.

maybe but well geez what other names to call "them" besides the reason i called it doobi due to this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHRxCjDN1Bs

either way next ep we get best of both worlds doobi in small (ymir) & super size (cattleya) doobi
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
May 24, 2009 7:12 PM

May 2008
the whole ep was pretty stupid, except for the awesomeness that is semi-naked moonlight whirlwind slash...

I am a banana.
May 25, 2009 4:11 PM

Feb 2008
saka said:
the whole ep was pretty stupid, except for the awesomeness that is semi-naked moonlight whirlwind slash...
And properly drawn nipples.
May 25, 2009 4:19 PM
Jun 2008
Again, another fight that doesn't end with someone dying.

I thought the whole point of the tournament is to fight until the death?!
May 25, 2009 6:24 PM

Apr 2009
tehnominator said:
Again, another fight that doesn't end with someone dying.

I thought the whole point of the tournament is to fight until the death?!
yeah, but then someone's favorite character would die... or something like that.

is it wrong that i get turned on by the voice acting more than the ecchi?
in your nostromo.

eating your crew.
May 26, 2009 2:59 PM
Jun 2008
tentacle_raep said:

Not at all, because the sound aspect of this anime easily gets a 9 or 10. I don't even pay attention to the nipples in my face--the sweet lovin' happening to my ears is much more satisfying.

And I am just wondering why nobody is dying since they made such a huge deal about the tournament being life or death.
May 27, 2009 10:59 AM
May 2009
tentacle_raep said:

Not really, each to their own. The voice cast is rather talented.

tehnominator said:
And I am just wondering why nobody is dying since they made such a huge deal about the tournament being life or death.

Out of interest, where did they make a huge deal of it? I remember it being mentioned once in the series description, but that's about it.
May 27, 2009 4:40 PM

Aug 2008
Haha, modesty and fog in QB! That's a first!

Also,
Tit bleeding: +1 (2)
Someone wetting herself: +1 (3)
T'n'A in face: lost count

hikarushirou said:
Wtf did Tomoe need to strip for!? That was pointless.
It was absolutely plot critical

Are we actually going to see a tournament or will that be in S2?
Next ep looks crappy. Maybe some people get their DFC
May 28, 2009 8:56 PM

Jul 2008
more of the warrior priestess and the ninja, a lot more in some aspects, but the first real battle, but now an assassination org has popped up, wonder if they can explain everything in 4 eps?
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Jun 8, 2009 8:08 PM
Jul 2008
why kill someone when you can just cut there cloths off

this anime is getting old fast
Jun 27, 2010 7:20 AM

Mar 2010
6dmafia said:
why kill someone when you can just cut there cloths off

Such wise words.
Nov 26, 2012 11:26 AM

Jun 2009
Fucking Meh.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
May 31, 2013 6:00 PM

Feb 2012
Well we're getting nowhere fast.
Jun 4, 2013 3:17 AM

Apr 2012
I get the feeling that this is series is just an intro to a universe and there will be a lot of sequels.

Watchin Irma I kept on thinking "What is Rei Ayanami doing here?"
Feb 15, 2014 6:31 AM

Jun 2012
i thought the rule was someone else may not interfere with the battle or the match is disqualified but when she threw the sword to Tomoe wasn't that interfering with the fight so shouldn't it have been disbanded instead of giving the win to Tomoe??

anyway this episode was pretty nice and its good to see Claudette going to get more serious and that she will be participating in the competition.

Leina had not much screen time here and i wonder what happened with snake woman and Risty since you never see them anymore.
"When a flat-chested loli hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart"
"--I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards its target."
Oct 26, 2014 7:19 PM

May 2012
Pretty nice episode! Let's see what's next!
Jul 17, 2015 11:44 AM

Sep 2012
Good episode
Apr 11, 2016 2:09 PM

Apr 2013
Tomoe is a bit of a boring character, nice but boring :/
Dec 5, 2016 7:36 PM

Feb 2015
Second hot springs ep in a row...dang...And why did Tomoe have to strip? For ecchi "reasons"?

Apr 30, 2018 1:20 PM
Aug 2014
Not sure why she waited till she was completely disrobed before issuing the duel challenge.
Dec 31, 2018 12:54 AM

Aug 2015
The fighting on this show is not particularly well animated, at least not in the confrontation between Tomoe and Irma.

Needs more Elina...why you censor her, anime?!
Mar 10, 2019 1:42 PM

May 2014
The action was good in this ep. We got to see a new sword technique from Tomoe. I suppose with the few ep. that is remaining, the Queen's blade game won't start before next season. This is supposedly only a introduction of the participants.

Poor Nanael getting "fired" were another angel is taking her job. LOL
Claudette is meeting Reina once again, now this is gonna be interesting to watch.
Mar 10, 2019 1:43 PM

May 2014
Lorezhno said:
Not sure why she waited till she was completely disrobed before issuing the duel challenge.

I suppose it was a dilemma for her and she was not sure what to do until she got to a point were she were determined to defeat Irma.
Mar 10, 2019 1:44 PM

May 2014
Robertovk said:
i thought the rule was someone else may not interfere with the battle or the match is disqualified but when she threw the sword to Tomoe wasn't that interfering with the fight so shouldn't it have been disbanded instead of giving the win to Tomoe??

anyway this episode was pretty nice and its good to see Claudette going to get more serious and that she will be participating in the competition.

Leina had not much screen time here and i wonder what happened with snake woman and Risty since you never see them anymore.

It may be only if you are outside the bubble. This still doesn't make sense, so there may be a plot hole. But I believe since she were inside the bubble in doesn't count as cheating, maybe?
May 18, 2020 2:34 AM

Dec 2018
IMO kind of boring episode the lesbians should kiss more. Fighting is boring lesbian kissing is fun,,YEEES!

In the end Tomoe saved her girlfriend and that was kind of cute

Yuri-CrusaderMay 18, 2020 6:36 AM
Aug 3, 2021 7:09 AM

Feb 2020
Another hot springs episode.

I liked the fight scenes. Tomoe vs. Irma was nice.

Claudette will also participate in the Queen's Blade. Cool.

SerafosDec 7, 2023 11:57 PM
Jun 14, 2022 3:20 PM

Jul 2016
So stupid. Tomoe went from capable fighter to dumb naive maiden for the sake of plot.

Also these girls spending half the show's runtime naked and now the show wants to portray one of them striping as something humiliating? Come on...
Feb 2, 12:14 AM

Dec 2022
yeah boiee Tomoe fights with passion even in the presence of pissed pantsu

More topics from this board

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rurou no Senshi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

HawthorneKitty - Jun 20, 2009

54 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 3, 11:51 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rurou no Senshi Episode 11 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jun 11, 2009

33 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 3, 11:28 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rurou no Senshi Episode 10 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jun 3, 2009

34 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 3, 11:06 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rurou no Senshi Episode 9 Discussion

ShanaFlame - May 28, 2009

45 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 3, 12:30 AM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rurou no Senshi Episode 7 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - May 17, 2009

35 by gannoncannon55 »»
Jan 31, 10:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.