Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Bakemonogatari Episode 3 Discussion

Nov 9, 2017 10:53 AM

That was pretty weird. I like it!

Nov 12, 2017 5:09 PM

Good gosh, this anime is just so weird, lol.
"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then why not live beautifully until the end?"- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

Dec 23, 2017 10:27 PM

Bruh I'm only three episodes into this long ass series and Araragi is already one of my favorite characters of all time lmao.
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy

Dec 29, 2017 12:12 AM

Hmm...this episode just kind of rambled on forever and ever. Didn't really enjoy it much.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 3, 4:55 PM

Boring. The protagonist is lame and there is no plot development. Too predictable. Also the school bag girl was the one who appears in Nisemonogatari episode 1. I remember now.

Also, what new ED? The ED has been the same since the first episode. Perhaps you are talking about the OP.

Looks like a slice of life series, and a lame one at that. Put on hold.
Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Aug 26, 5:06 PM

OMG I LOVE THIS EPISODE, IT WAS SOOO HILLARIOUS THAT ''BATTLE" AGAINST THE GIRL KKKKKK.

New OP is so cute! And i am loving this dialogues... Awesome anime.

And this refferences about various animes...
"No matter where you go, everyone's connected." Iwakura, Lain.

Nov 4, 12:38 PM

wow that was super fucking boring, all three episodes with their stupid monologue s. things seemed to be going somewhere at the end of the second one, but now back to this. and it's not like i don't like the slow pace or the weird style, i watched inland empire in one sitting! definetely dropping this one.

Nov 14, 11:56 PM

They talk too much lmao.

Senjougahara is funny. What's going on with Mayoi in the last scene?
Life has no meaning.

Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]