Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 5, 2009 7:43 PM
Nov 2008
Anyone watch football? We're looking at a Man Utd and a Chelsea final in Rome, predictions?
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 5, 2009 7:46 PM

Apr 2008
football season starts in september, silly.

May 5, 2009 8:04 PM

Nov 2007
I hate Man Utd. HATE THEM SO MUCH.
Chelsea 129329083 points
Man Utd 0

Also Great sig
Liverpool = My Heros
sad
May 5, 2009 8:47 PM

Jun 2007
Man U have been on excellent form lately, so I reckon they will probably win.
Your search on "Oran Solus" returned the following quotes:
"Oran Solus? I know him. What a wanker. He still owes me a tenner." Oscar Wilde
"Oran, you're so intelligent and awesome <3" Bakayaro
"Oran's sexy." LolitaDecay
"Oran is a sophisticated penguin." Drybananna
"Oran is a Hand-Eye you faggots." EddieSpaghetti
"Oran for Prime Minister." the_prime_one
"Oran is all that is stated in his sig and more." orbitzz

May 5, 2009 8:59 PM

Dec 2008
GOO MAN U ftw!!
May 5, 2009 9:07 PM

Dec 2006
Barcelona is lookin' pretty strong, especially after that 6-2 win against Real. I'm counting on Manchester and Barcelona in the finals after a hopefully tough victory against Chelsea tommorow; It'll definitely be a game to see.
リスト 。。

May 6, 2009 2:11 AM

May 2009
chealsea will win!!!
May 6, 2009 2:11 AM

Mar 2009
I really do not see Chelsea beating Barecelona tonight and my personal opion is that Man Utd Vs Barecelona would be a much better game.

Shameless plug signature The Shorts Club

May 6, 2009 2:28 AM

Mar 2009
I don't like football and MAN U and CHELSEA are the worst.

Whenever somone asks me who I support, I say GUNNERS because I actually picked the team at random when I was a kid because I was fed up of people asking what team I support.

ALL sport is a big waste of money, although I do enjoy Olympics because at least you know the passion is real and not just bought. I dont see why some guy should get paid 20 million for kciking a ball in a net no matter how well he makes it look. they don't even put that much into cancer reasearch per week. It's a travestie.
Mido-MikoMay 6, 2009 2:31 AM
May 6, 2009 2:41 AM

Dec 2007
I am Portuguese. I have to love football. 30 minutes of the daily news are dedicated to it.

Still, I don't watch the Champions and I think my team was out of it right at the beggining. Fortunately Porto lost and I was happy, because Porto does not deserve to win. Now everything is for the English teams and I don't care. Both of them have players I like, I think I prefer Chelsea because it's blue though.
Waratte Oemashou Sore ha Chiisana Inori
May 6, 2009 3:07 AM

Mar 2009
Divine_Glitch said:

Whenever somone asks me who I support, I say GUNNERS because I actually picked the team at random when I was a kid because I was fed up of people asking what team I support.

ALL sport is a big waste of money, although I do enjoy Olympics because at least you know the passion is real and not just bought. I dont see why some guy should get paid 20 million for kciking a ball in a net no matter how well he makes it look. they don't even put that much into cancer reasearch per week. It's a travestie.

I agree with the absurd salaries footballers get I blame that on SKY Tv, and though I agree with your comment on the participants of the Olympics being a Londoner I feel that actually the cost of holding the games in 2012 will far outweigh the benifits.

Also i do support grass level sports not only does it help bring communities together it helps beat the flab epidemic

May 6, 2009 3:23 AM

Jul 2008
I watched the game too. I'm a big Arsenal fan (live about 5 mins from the ground), and to see them get knocked out the way they did was kind of unlucky. Ching Chong Park's goal was more about Gibb's mistake, and Ronaldo's goal was a 1 in a million. The third goal was class though.

I've always hated Chelsea since their fans are fucking fake, much like the club, so I'll be supporting Barca tonight. It's great that an English team has made it to the final 5(?) years in a row now.
May 6, 2009 3:28 AM

Mar 2009
slenderfall said:
Divine_Glitch said:

I agree with the absurd salaries footballers get I blame that on SKY Tv, and though I agree with your comment on the participants of the Olympics being a Londoner I feel that actually the cost of holding the games in 2012 will far outweigh the benifits.

Also i do support grass level sports not only does it help bring communities together it helps beat the flab epidemic

Unfortuantly if you can get people to pay you billions to watch the game you can afford to pay the salaries so really it just comes down to peoples stupidty for accepting the state of affars without question.

I agree that the 2012 games are a ridiculous waste of money. Plus we're not even going to have a monumnet to that day like China and the birds nest stadium since it will be downgraded to a smaller stadium after the event. It's a huge watse of time. I think France would have at least put effort into the games and made a monumental stadium that will last the ages. It's like were making a minimal effort.
May 6, 2009 3:33 AM

Apr 2007
GLORY GLORY MANCHESTER UNITED!!! BEST OF ENGLAND, BEST OF EUROPE, BEST OF THE WORLD!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
May 6, 2009 3:33 AM

Aug 2008
The Arsenal vs Manchester United game was over in 11 mins. Good game though, great third goal by ronaldo.
May 6, 2009 3:42 AM

Dec 2007
I wish Ronaldo grows old quickly. So he can die unemployed and realize he should have completed his studies. And that he should have never pierced his ears with diamonds.
May 6, 2009 3:45 AM

Mar 2009
ladyxzeus said:
I wish Ronaldo grows old quickly. So he can die unemployed and realize he should have completed his studies. And that he should have never pierced his ears with diamonds.

But he will have diamonds in his ears so he I dont think he will care much when he cant play footbal whilst surrounded by tha many girls that will want to have him for his sex and money on his island paridise that the stupid fans paid for to see him sweat.

Am I the only one that thinks it's a bit gay how a male orientated sport tends to sexualize people like him?
May 6, 2009 3:45 AM

Aug 2008
ladyxzeus said:

Why would you say that? Ronaldo is a fucking champion.
May 6, 2009 3:46 AM

Mar 2009
-eWf said:
ladyxzeus said:

He is a loser that happens to actually win at life.
May 6, 2009 3:47 AM

Mar 2009
Divine_Glitch said:
slenderfall said:
Divine_Glitch said:

Unfortuantly if you can get people to pay you billions to watch the game you can afford to pay the salaries so really it just comes down to peoples stupidty for accepting the state of affars without question.

I agree that the 2012 games are a ridiculous waste of money. Plus we're not even going to have a monumnet to that day like China and the birds nest stadium since it will be downgraded to a smaller stadium after the event. It's a huge watse of time. I think France would have at least put effort into the games and made a monumental stadium that will last the ages. It's like were making a minimal effort.

Yea I was amazed we actually won it with our track record of building stadiums. What I do not like though is how we are being sold that it will benefit the whole of Britain - where sure the tourist industry will get a boost for probably 4 weeks but at the end of the day only multinatinals will get rich.

Also I do not think London has the infracstructure to cope with the influx of people and I am sure London will become a police state during the games...Oh hold on with the amount of CCTV around maybe we already are.

May 6, 2009 3:49 AM

Mar 2009
slenderfall said:
Divine_Glitch said:
slenderfall said:
Divine_Glitch said:

Yea I was amazed we actually won it with our track record of building stadiums. What I do not like though is how we are being sold that it will benefit the whole of Britain - where sure the tourist industry will get a boost for probably 4 weeks but at the end of the day only multinatinals will get rich.

Also I do not think London has the infracstructure to cope with the influx of people and I am sure London will become a police state during the games...Oh hold on with the amount of CCTV around maybe we already are.

Yeah, London is pretty rubbish in general. The only people that will benifit will be the rich. But then whats new.
May 6, 2009 3:50 AM

Aug 2008
Divine_Glitch said:
-eWf said:
ladyxzeus said:

Well he is doing better then you. He can rape a team without using he’s penis - thats pro.
May 6, 2009 3:53 AM

Mar 2009
-eWf said:
Divine_Glitch said:
-eWf said:
ladyxzeus said:

Well he is doing better then you. He can rape a team without using he’s penis - thats pro.

He is indeed a talented young man.
May 6, 2009 4:29 AM

Mar 2008
A lot of Manchester United fans (including me and some of my friends) have lost respect for him, even if he is a great footballer the whole Real Madrid debacle last year was fucking ridiculous and the arrogance that came from his mouth was really disrespectful. So i can see why people hate on him, apparently his leaving for sure at the end of this season i say goodbye and hopefully Ribery will come to us.

Aside from Ronaldo, I reckon Chelsea Vs Barcelona tonight will be an exciting game i rckon Chelsea will win, Since Hiddink has taken over the Reigns the Team's form has been great and with a mircle worker like Hiddink (Sth Korea WC02, Australia WC06, Russia EURO08 all underdog teams) it will make a difference I HOPE.

Chelsea Vs Man Utd FINAL (fingers crossed)
May 6, 2009 4:38 AM

Jul 2008
Chelsea vs. Barcelona always looks good on paper, but more often than not turns out to be a borefest.
May 6, 2009 4:52 AM

Mar 2009
Barcelona are the better team, but chealsea have a way of pulling out the tricks.
May 6, 2009 5:23 AM

Jan 2008
I watched the game yesterday with an Ars fan.
He wasn't a happy bunny after the second Man U goal.

It must have been so frustrating for a supporter of Ars to watch, knowing that just 11 minutes into the game theres a 95% chance thats its going to be a loss.
May 6, 2009 5:50 AM

Dec 2008
When Benfica isn't on the Champions League I cheer for AC Milan and Liverpool FC.

Barça is one of my favourtie teams at the moment Henry/Eto/Messi/Dani Alves FTW!

I hope Barça goes to the final and crushes Man Utd, I've never liked Man utd and I've never liked C. Ronaldo. I hate him since the Benfica 2-1 Man Utd Champions League game in the 2005/2006 season where he flipped his middle finger at the audinece because he was being booed, go cry into a pillow.

I don't want Chelsea to go to final, anything but a repetition of last year final, but if Chelsea goes I hope they crush Man Utd, I'm a big fan of Guus Hiddink.

"ladyxzeus" said:

"Divine_Glitch" said:

Agreed.

"ladyxzeus" said:
Still, I don't watch the Champions and I think my team was out of it right at the beggining.

They got through the first round for the first time in history, they were eliminated at the Last 16 round by Bayer Munich (0-5 and 7-1 agg 12-1)
May 6, 2009 7:37 AM

Feb 2009
Rubba said:
I watched the game yesterday with an Ars fan.
He wasn't a happy bunny after the second Man U goal.

It must have been so frustrating for a supporter of Ars to watch, knowing that just 11 minutes into the game theres a 95% chance thats its going to be a loss.

FFS

Y did it have to happen like that?
Sh#@!!!

*Face & Desk Collide in Epic Fashion*

May 6, 2009 7:42 AM

Apr 2008
May 6, 2009 7:48 AM

Nov 2007
Okamoto_Riku said:
Anyone watch football? We're looking at a Man Utd and a Chelsea final in Rome, predictions?

umm Chelsea match is tonight, and they'll face Barcelona at Camp Nou (Barcelona home) with 0-0 aggregate, so i think Barcelona will win this match, they have high confidence after crushing Real Madrid 6-2 last weekend.

Barcelona v MU will be exciting match ><
but i'm MU fans so go!!!!!!!! MU
May 6, 2009 8:02 AM

Jan 2009
Yes, Red-Devils all the way!!
May 6, 2009 8:25 AM

Dec 2007
Divine_Glitch said:
-eWf said:
ladyxzeus said:

This.

And also because 10 in 9 magazines for teens here have him at the cover and, thus, the nation is divided in people who love him and people who hate him.

Also because every ugly boy around here now wears fake diamond earrings and it's a pain to my eyes.

p.s. When my team is not playing I cheer for the one with better colours on their shirt, I think that's the best option to make. Anyway, everything is getting over by now.
ladyxzeusMay 6, 2009 8:30 AM
May 6, 2009 8:56 AM

May 2009
I like very much football...a play football every week..i'm a great football player...My favourite team is Steaua Bucharest from Romania.From England i'm Man United fan,from Espania-FC Barcelona.... i don't knew who will play the final in Rome...i guess it will be again a final between Chelsea and Man.United but who knew...maybe will be Barca in the final with Manchetser...i have 2 tickets to the match and i will go with my girlfriend and watch a great match...

Cine sunt eu?!...un geniu plictisit...intr-o lume putredă!
May 6, 2009 9:34 AM

Feb 2008
Man United rock my socks. I've supported them since I was probably knee-high to a grasshopper (ohoho).

Ronaldo's goal was beautiful.
41 yards, geez.
May 6, 2009 9:55 AM

Feb 2009
I'm an Arsenal supporter
so watching yesterdays fixture was horrible to watch
as for todays I really hope chelsea doesn't win I don't want to see a repeat of last years finals
it was boring and went to penalties....
but barthelona Have no central defenders which is going to kill them
because their style of play is open to counters where the center defenders have to be able to hold the fort
barca can't play the way they did in the first leg they had no finish and in this game henry is out if I'm not mistaken
~May you continue being the Messiah....
May 6, 2009 10:23 AM

Dec 2008
ladyxzeus said:
p.s. When my team is not playing I cheer for the one with better colours on their shirt, I think that's the best option to make.

Don't forget the club logo, very important.
May 6, 2009 11:40 AM

Feb 2009
Manchester United are in their peak form for the season and Ronaldo is producing at a vital time. However with Barcelona beating real 6-2 which made me succumb dissapointment, I feel it would be those two in the final. My prediction is judged by form and managerial experience alone, no luck or what have you, this which would lead me to conclude a 2-1 win in the Champions League Final For Man U in a prestigious competition.
ArcheteoMay 6, 2009 1:19 PM
May 6, 2009 1:42 PM

Dec 2007
Cowabunga said:
ladyxzeus said:
p.s. When my team is not playing I cheer for the one with better colours on their shirt, I think that's the best option to make.

Don't forget the club logo, very important.

The English ones are quite symbolic and complicated, tho. =(
May 6, 2009 1:55 PM

Jun 2008
what a game, terrible refereeing missed hand balls, missed penalty, unneccessary red, stupid calls, i know the refs have a hard job but sometimes watching these sorta of games where one team wins because of a referees mistakes it definetely ruins the quality of the game, but whatever man utd are going to win just because barca are completly ruined there is now way their back line could deal with manutd, i mean drogba was wrecking havok but he was stupid in that he kept diving and couldn't finish, unless man utd play terrible i don't see any way Barcelona can win.

First Sig built from scratch 2nd overall^^^
May 6, 2009 2:12 PM

Jul 2008
Fookin' delighted that Chelski got knocked out. In the last 2 minutes as well. Oh well, money can't buy you everything!
May 6, 2009 4:30 PM
Nov 2008
NOOO CHELSEA GOT KNOCKED OUT BY BARCELONA
May 6, 2009 4:33 PM
Nov 2008
there goes my prediction, out the window
May 6, 2009 4:39 PM

Nov 2007
ladyxzeus said:

+ 12931221414
sad
May 6, 2009 5:20 PM

May 2008
ahhhh motherfuckin Barcelona twats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn the one shot they have on goal they score and we should have had a least 2 penalties. lol at what drogba said after the match boy was he angry
May 6, 2009 5:35 PM

Dec 2008
Okamoto_Riku said:
NOOO CHELSEA GOT KNOCKED OUT BY BARCELONA

darn that sucks. They were winning too but i only saw like the first half.
Wish I could go to one of the games be so sweet. One of my friends is goin to Fifa World Cup 2010 im so jealous.

Nabi: Yea you can see why he is mad i would be too.
May 6, 2009 5:44 PM

May 2008
darn that sucks. They were winning too but i only saw like the first half.
Wish I could go to one of the games be so sweet. One of my friends is goin to Fifa World Cup 2010 im so jealous.

Nabi: Yea you can see why he is mad i would be too.

Drogbas right it is a fucking disgrace that ref was really bad and not just against chealsea but for barca too that red card should not have even been a yellow
May 6, 2009 6:15 PM

Jun 2007
I'm glad Barcelona won. I would much rather see them face Man Utd than Chelsea any day. Both teams have been playing very well, so this is gearing up to be a good match. I still reckon Man Utd will take it.
ladyxzeus said:

:]
Ronaldo pisses me off because despite being an incredibly talented player, he still feels the need to hit the floor quicker than a man having a seizure. He doesn't need to use underhanded tactics. Plus he's a right arrogant bastard.
Your search on "Oran Solus" returned the following quotes:
"Oran Solus? I know him. What a wanker. He still owes me a tenner." Oscar Wilde
"Oran, you're so intelligent and awesome <3" Bakayaro
"Oran's sexy." LolitaDecay
"Oran is a sophisticated penguin." Drybananna
"Oran is a Hand-Eye you faggots." EddieSpaghetti
"Oran for Prime Minister." the_prime_one
"Oran is all that is stated in his sig and more." orbitzz

May 6, 2009 6:48 PM

Mar 2009
I hope Barcelona win personally, should be a good final for the neutral supporter.
See You Space Cowboy
May 6, 2009 10:34 PM

Dec 2006
Oh wow that last minute goal was just lol, honestly Chelsea deserved to go but I'm glad Barcelona went through. The finals should be quite a match, I've already requested off work in advance for that heh.

Still laughin at that f bomb Drogba dropped that went through the censors, fuckin' classic.
リスト 。。

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.