Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Manga/Character' Thread

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (197) « First ... « 158 159 [160] 161 162 » ... Last »
May 22, 2015 12:43 PM
May 2015
It was a manga where girls sister was perfect with magic. She couldnt use ot though. She comes to our world and all i truly remember is the end she becomes a swordsman. And becomes like the best then disappears
May 23, 2015 12:59 AM

Jul 2012
frozenthrone said:
mayukachan said:
nsfw

here page #19
mmm ty
May 23, 2015 1:18 PM

May 2013
There was a Manga where a goddess was born or created or something like that. She was a very busty goddess that turned heads everywhere she went, but every time she used her power to make a wish, she would devolve into a loli with no power and no attention paid to her any more. The only way to return her power was to kiss someone.

Need to remember the name of this! >.<
May 23, 2015 1:32 PM

Jun 2013
Hello. Im looking for a manga where there was a schoolgirl whose father was a teacher at the school she attended. He was very popular among students, especially girls. She made a boyfriend one day and her dad saw them kissing or so. Also the boyfriend was said to be similar to her father in his teenage years, chasing after girls.
If someone knows this it would help. I was intending to finish this but somehow forgot the title.
May 23, 2015 3:36 PM

Apr 2013
keiwa11 said:
Hello. Im looking for a manga where there was a schoolgirl whose father was a teacher at the school she attended. He was very popular among students, especially girls. She made a boyfriend one day and her dad saw them kissing or so. Also the boyfriend was said to be similar to her father in his teenage years, chasing after girls.
If someone knows this it would help. I was intending to finish this but somehow forgot the title.

Here you go.. :) http://myanimelist.net/manga/43749/Itsuka_Kimitachi_mo_Otona_ni_Naru
May 23, 2015 8:42 PM

Jul 2012
this yaoi i read today
forgot the title :(
safe for work btw
May 23, 2015 9:14 PM

Jan 2013
^Normally they put the name on the cover of the manga,might try looking this up
May 23, 2015 9:17 PM

Jul 2012
riqueterremoto said:
^Normally they put the name on the cover of the manga,might try looking this up

...I don't have the volume anymore............

i was at a library far away
May 23, 2015 9:22 PM

Jan 2013
Delivery cupid?
May 23, 2015 10:22 PM

Jul 2012
May 23, 2015 11:04 PM
May 2015
I'm looking for manga or anime with a blond girl who auditions to be a idol but the problem she has is that she's lie about her age (supposed to be 14 or older-something like that).
She is pretty,smart,and is really flexible (she somewhat do gymnastic),she has a older friend who is a famous idol and a father who owns a popular showbiz company.Not only that she is tall enough to look older than she is-She is 12 or 13- she has talent to become even better than her deceased mom who was a legendary actor.
Mello2002May 23, 2015 11:20 PM
May 24, 2015 6:41 AM
May 2015
A yaoi manga about a plain uke with glasses who is actually good looking but the glasses hide that, he has no friends but the popular hot seme is in love with him but because he refuses to associate with him (unknown reasons) they story is very long and they get closer and start doing Hot stuff like masturbating but the seme refuses sex because he doesnt want to hurt him until he thinks he's ready

please help me
May 24, 2015 7:50 AM
Jul 2018
I need help finding this doujinshi I read about a year and a half ago.It was about this young boy who would play shogi(japanese chess)with this old man whose wife was extremely hot.This man whenever making his move would fall in a coma like stasis to concentrate and while that happened the boy and the woman fooled arouned.I also remember it having a very unique art style.Not a really weird art style but certainly something I have not seen before in a doujinshi.
Yes I know there is a post specifically for this kind of thing but I have already posted it there and no one could help me so I am posting it here in the hope of someone knowing it.Thanks for the help.
May 24, 2015 12:15 PM

May 2013
I remember just few messy things from this manga, please help me.
A character turns against friends (actually forgets their friendship) and fights with them. I think they reunite in a sad way. Maybe BL?
Any guess?
May 24, 2015 1:40 PM

May 2013
Dark_Chaos said:
There was a Manga where a goddess was born or created or something like that. She was a very busty goddess that turned heads everywhere she went, but every time she used her power to make a wish, she would devolve into a loli with no power and no attention paid to her any more. The only way to return her power was to kiss someone.

So, no one knows this Manga? I get that it may not be all that popular, but I think I was pretty damn descriptive when explaining it :S
May 24, 2015 1:47 PM
Jul 2018
Ok a person in the other forum found it for me.For anyone interested it is a hentai called Between Thoughts by Karma, Tatsurou
May 24, 2015 11:56 PM
May 2015
I don't remember much about this manga--i read it years ago. It's about a guy and a girl who are best friends and are really good looking (the art is really well done) and are the most popular pair in their high school, though tehy're not a couple. the guy has been secretly in love with her but he's kinda the quiet but nice type but can be pretty intimidating if he wanted to. there's this one scene i remember--he sees another guy hugging her and he gets pissed and somehow ends up falling on top of her. that's pretty much all i can recall. please please help me identify! btw the art style is similar to Nine Puzzle's.

thank you very much in advance!
May 25, 2015 3:25 AM

Mar 2014
Dark_Chaos said:
Dark_Chaos said:

So, no one knows this Manga? I get that it may not be all that popular, but I think I was pretty damn descriptive when explaining it :S

This ?
http://myanimelist.net/manga/144/Kamisama_Damono%E2%99%A5
May 25, 2015 5:22 AM

May 2013
Wild_Lynx said:
Dark_Chaos said:

This ?
http://myanimelist.net/manga/144/Kamisama_Damono%E2%99%A5

Yeah, that's it! Thanks brah :)
May 25, 2015 7:08 AM

Oct 2014
anyone know who she is?
i circled her
May 25, 2015 8:09 AM

Mar 2014
That_One_Kid said:
anyone know who she is?
i circled her

She is Ayatsuji Rio ( 綾辻理央 ) a dance director
http://myanimelist.net/manga/88442/Sesuji_wo_Pin!_to:_Shikakou_Kyougi_Dance-bu_e_Youkoso
May 25, 2015 9:17 AM
May 2015
Please help me i forgot the tittle for a manga where the all the pc looks like human and then the main character boy found a girl (PC). Sry for my bad grammar
May 25, 2015 9:20 AM

Dec 2010
EcchiHanzo said:
Please help me i forgot the tittle for a manga where the all the pc looks like human and then the main character boy found a girl (PC). Sry for my bad grammar

That's Chobits
May 25, 2015 11:31 AM
Apr 2011
Hi, i want to know the name of a manga/anime about a group of girls that love making anime and in high school where in a club about it, they went to college and studied a lot about design, drawing, 3d movie technology, voice acting and other stuff, and they're trying to get into the business of making anime. the protagonist is a blonde girl with short hair
May 25, 2015 11:38 AM

Jan 2014
Eddjeld said:
Hi, i want to know the name of a manga/anime about a group of girls that love making anime and in high school where in a club about it, they went to college and studied a lot about design, drawing, 3d movie technology, voice acting and other stuff, and they're trying to get into the business of making anime. the protagonist is a blonde girl with short hair

I haven't personally watched it so I'm not sure, but that sounds like Shirobako...?
May 25, 2015 11:50 AM

Apr 2013
berrypeachy said:
Eddjeld said:

I haven't personally watched it so I'm not sure, but that sounds like Shirobako...?

it is
May 26, 2015 12:22 PM
May 2007
mayukachan said:
this yaoi i read today
safe for work btw

http://myanimelist.net/manga.php?id=15345
May 26, 2015 9:36 PM
▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

Feb 2012

I did a google image search and found the source of that image on tumblr. Luckily, they tagged it. It should be this.
Keep in mind it is hentai and the hiragana I can read in the pic says, "Fellatio".
"Be the change you wish to see in the world." ⛩️

May 26, 2015 9:42 PM

Jul 2012
Shadow-Chan said:
mayukachan said:
this yaoi i read today
safe for work btw

http://myanimelist.net/manga.php?id=15345

tysm! :)
May 26, 2015 11:03 PM
▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

Feb 2012
does anyone know the doujin or artist that did this?

#nsfw

Mod Edit: Do not tag NSFM stuff. Only the link is allowed.
TyrelMay 30, 2015 7:00 AM

May 27, 2015 10:14 AM

Mar 2014
Toarujisuru said:

#nsfw

It's the very first result bro.
For hidden fappers, search for "Turnabout four eyes".
TyrelMay 30, 2015 7:00 AM
May 27, 2015 5:12 PM
May 2015
looking for the name of a manga I started reading a few years ago. It has a female lead who is on a journey across what seems to be a vastly changed world with only remnants of current tech. She is being chased by a former guard captain who fell in love with her after he got beaten by her, he is always saying that she is strong. The last part I remember reading they were trying to get past a robot with some kind of electric barrier to reach a new region/state.
May 27, 2015 6:06 PM

Aug 2014
CalicoJack said:
looking for the name of a manga I started reading a few years ago. It has a female lead who is on a journey across what seems to be a vastly changed world with only remnants of current tech. She is being chased by a former guard captain who fell in love with her after he got beaten by her, he is always saying that she is strong. The last part I remember reading they were trying to get past a robot with some kind of electric barrier to reach a new region/state.

Sounds like
http://myanimelist.net/manga/3113/Tsubasa_wo_Motsu_Mono
May 27, 2015 7:44 PM
Jul 2014
What manga is this from?
May 27, 2015 8:12 PM
May 2015
sddsdd said:
CalicoJack said:

Sounds like
http://myanimelist.net/manga/3113/Tsubasa_wo_Motsu_Mono

That's it thanks
May 27, 2015 8:17 PM

Apr 2013
Toarujisuru said:

I did a google image search and found the source of that image on tumblr. Luckily, they tagged it. It should be this.
Keep in mind it is hentai and the hiragana I can read in the pic says, "Fellatio".

It does say that, and also from the kanji below, it says: Mermaid Princess of the Deep Sea. If it's of any use, I searched and couldn't find anything but a doujin with that name, except it's not related to the art.
May 27, 2015 8:35 PM

Mar 2014
HeNrYTG50 said:
Toarujisuru said:

It does say that, and also from the kanji below, it says: Mermaid Princess of the Deep Sea. If it's of any use, I searched and couldn't find anything but a doujin with that name, except it's not related to the art.

Vol 2 chapter 4 of spotted manga ^
She says "Seeking a man for fellatio", but with that mouth lol.. can only be ero guro.
May 28, 2015 8:54 AM
Nov 2014
I read it at a young age from a friend. Now I have nothing other than a very vague image in my head.
From what I remember the main character was a male that killed creatures that were obviously not human. They might even be reffered to as "demons". Other than doing this the character pursues the creation of different desserts. One scene I remember in particular is the lead giving a castle made from chocolate to a female character and despite it being horrible she said it was good. Thanks for the help guys. I know this isn't much to go on but I doubt a demon killing, dessert making male lead isn't exactly a generic character. So someone out there must know :))))
May 28, 2015 12:25 PM
May 2013
Kaori_Miyazono said:
I read it at a young age from a friend. Now I have nothing other than a very vague image in my head.
From what I remember the main character was a male that killed creatures that were obviously not human. They might even be reffered to as "demons". Other than doing this the character pursues the creation of different desserts. One scene I remember in particular is the lead giving a castle made from chocolate to a female character and despite it being horrible she said it was good. Thanks for the help guys. I know this isn't much to go on but I doubt a demon killing, dessert making male lead isn't exactly a generic character. So someone out there must know :))))

Responded in the other thread, but is it kekkaishi?
May 28, 2015 1:55 PM
▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

Feb 2012
Wild_Lynx said:
Toarujisuru said:

#nsfw

It's the very first result bro.
For hidden fappers, search for "Turnabout four eyes".

I don't see anything when I searched the image via google. No links at all. That's weird. Anyways, thank you!

Edit. If I right click -> search image via google no results show, but if I physically go to google -> reverse image search -> it shows up. So dumb.
TyrelMay 30, 2015 7:01 AM

May 29, 2015 7:38 AM

Nov 2008
This character/manga please. Thank you!

May 29, 2015 8:43 AM

Mar 2012
I was hoping to reread a manga but I do not remember the exact name so I can't find it...
some clues:
- The MC is a man (boy) is a police officer but look like middle school boy.
- The MC girl is a high school teenage that had problems with her dad after that she lives with the MC.
- The girl names the MC "Tora-chan".
- The MC has 2 like gang friends, one is a fat guy and the other is a good fighter with blond hair.
- The MC is extremely good at kendo.

I remember a lot of thinks but I forget the manga name, so please if someone read it and can tell me the name I'll appreciate.

Thanks
May 29, 2015 10:52 AM

Sep 2013
Bamboo blade?
Or check one of these tora's ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
http://myanimelist.net/character.php?q=tora
May 29, 2015 10:59 AM

Mar 2012
Is not bamboo blade, but thanks now I remember the name so I searched it...his name is Taketora, Tora-chan is the nickname from the girl....so the manga was:
Shibatora
May 29, 2015 11:05 AM
Sep 2013
Its called shibatora in japanese written by same author as gto
umashikanekoMay 29, 2015 11:12 AM
May 29, 2015 1:25 PM
Dec 2014
Does anyone know a manga where this girl who is always disruptive and mean, she wears glasses and she bullies one of her classmates into stealing panties and stuff and then eventually he likes doing mischief with the girl and then they get separated after an attempted suicide.
May 29, 2015 1:25 PM
Dec 2014
Does anyone know a manga where this girl who is always disruptive and mean, she wears glasses and she bullies one of her classmates into stealing panties and stuff and then eventually he likes doing mischief with the girl and then they get separated after an attempted suicide.
May 29, 2015 2:13 PM

Dec 2010
jlgcoolx said:

Definitely sounds like Aku No Hana
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (197) « First ... « 158 159 [160] 161 162 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Sign Up ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MRC_mod - Jan 18

379 by LyLord »»
1 hour ago

» Most obscure titles in your list.

Otakupervert890 - Feb 24

22 by Timeline_man »»
2 hours ago

» From all the ongoing (and on hiatus) manga, you can choose only one to eventually reach a conclusion. Which one would it be?

Caciulacdlac - Apr 10

5 by nishant0 »»
Today, 1:00 AM

» Do you guys pick up completed axed manga.

zkl_ - Feb 28

13 by bucciest »»
Yesterday, 11:27 PM

Poll: » What is your favorite shounen arc?

HM0710 - Sep 6, 2021

17 by Rhaelynne »»
Yesterday, 9:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.