Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 »
Jan 17, 2014 1:10 AM

May 2012
... DEEN's still around?
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Jan 17, 2014 3:34 AM

Feb 2012
Mizusi said:
If you get "pandering" (there's that word again!) yuri anime like Sakura Trick with everything your average cheap and obsessed yurifag requires to satisfy their tastes, you complain about how it's too fanservicey and how it (once again) didn't meet your expectations for whatever reasons. Hell, they gave you kisses, boobs, an almost entirely female gay class and thighs. Are you not entertained?

Even fanservice has a standard, although I don't expect someone who openly hates it to be able to pay attention to all the nuances that go with it. The same with people with zero care for what they watch or not much exposure to certain genre tropes to begin with. Yes, I'm saying this is bad even in terms of "pandering".

As for Aoi Hana and its ilk. Well, lets just say that I'm not too hot on the idea of watching animated soap operas. I don't mind having a few around, but I'm certainly not losing my sleep over those not happening frequently.
Jan 17, 2014 5:04 AM

Jul 2010
Silent_Scream said:
Misleading synopsis. Bullshit.

yes, it made it seem dramatic, but it's been too long since we've had yuri.
Jan 17, 2014 7:07 AM

May 2013
mecharobot said:
As for Aoi Hana and its ilk. Well, lets just say that I'm not too hot on the idea of watching animated soap operas. I don't mind having a few around, but I'm certainly not losing my sleep over those not happening frequently.
So you wouldn't like to have a Girlfriends adaptation then.
Jan 17, 2014 10:53 AM

May 2011
I was really afraid of this, since DEEN is behind it, but... this is exactly what I've wanted! Damn, I might've hated DEEN for what they did with the more serious anime, but seems like this is exactly their style!

The characters are adorable. Especially the main character, I love her already. <3 And wow, is this yuri! I was expecting something along the lines of Yuru Yuri where it was only played for jokes, but this... this is absolute win. Loved every second of it, haven't been this excited about a new anime in ages!
Jan 17, 2014 2:07 PM

Sep 2011
Well, that was way too cute. In a good way. It might become my favorite non-sequel show this season.
I'm not watching that much Yuri (since Yuri anime are not too common in the first place) but I can definitely work with that genre.
However, before the first episode I've really been hoping for less over the top moments (backflips!?!) and a more serious tone of the romance which is even rarer to see in anime, too bad.
Sakura Trick will do for the time being though.^^
Jan 17, 2014 8:31 PM
Jul 2018
I'm dying of cuteness. I love yuri X3 This anime is pretty goofy so far (DAT BACKFLIP), but I like that!
And 3 kisses already?! Nice!
The girls are INCREDIBLY cute. Nice fanservice, as well.
Also, the animation style is really smooth and nice :)

Looking forward to more fluffiness/cuteness in the next ep.!

BTW, the OP and ED are awesome! XD
Jan 18, 2014 9:10 AM

Dec 2011
Mizusi said:
kuuderes_shadow said:
That was fun.

My favourite couple is Yuzu and Kaede so far I think.
Bad news then, they're only friends. At least as far as the translated chapters go.

So?

:)
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Jan 18, 2014 9:16 AM

May 2013
kuuderes_shadow said:
So?

:)
I thought you were shipping them as a couple, nothing else. I'm sorry.

:^)
Jan 18, 2014 9:45 AM
May 2012
OMG, yuri overload. I think i'm really going to enjoy this. Also, the balcony jump was epic.
Jan 18, 2014 4:18 PM

Jan 2011
This is so silly it somehow makes me laugh.
And dat superman fly-hax balcony stuff, lol.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Jan 18, 2014 7:11 PM

Aug 2013
I've made my opinions on this show abundantly clear on Sea Slug Team, so I'll just repost that and expand on it.

Despite the sheer volume of people who think this shit is the greatest show ever no exceptions, I found it to be an incredibly boring and simply pointless meander through the lives of two incredibly uninteresting girls.

This show is vapid, to put it lightly. There’s basically nothing besides obnoxious sugary-sweetness and the entire experience is roughly akin to shoving cake in your mouth non-stop. It is delicious, yes, but ultimately hollow and leaving you with a tooth-ache. And in my particular case, I don’t even like the flavor of the cake. But even if this show had been BL instead of yuri, I STILL would have found it to be mind-numbingly vapid.

The Sakura Trick experience can basically be defined as DEEN shoving cake in your mouth while going “MAN THIS SHIT TASTES SO GOOD DON’T YOU WANT SOME MORE” and you’re like “DEAR GOD I’M STUFFED NO” but they’re just like “NO HAVE SOME MORE”

And some of us don’t even like the flavor. So I’m having vanilla cake shoved in my mouth while thinking “man, I really want some chocolate cake…” But even if I was getting chocolate I would probably find the experience nauseous.

Perhaps I merely find the sheer speed of the relationship to be plain. I’m not a massive angst fan at all but I like my homo fiction to have a few chapters/episodes of “I…I’m not really gay for HER/HIM, am I…?” And then they can finally go “I don’t care, I love them and I’m going to accept that part of me” and it’s just fucking adorable. If a little sappy.

Absolutely nothing of interest happens in this first episode. The entire experience is braindead sugary treacle designed for a very specific type of fan.

All in all, this show is not bad. It is, however, mind-numbingly vacuous.
Jan 19, 2014 6:51 AM
Nov 2012
I love yuri, but this really dissappointed me... I like things a bit more story-driven, rather than plotless kisses. I don't feel anything from those 'fanservice kisses' when there's no real emotion behind them... geez.

It's like whoever made this totally missed the point of yuri and went "HEY LET'S MAKE A SHOW WHERE WE WATCH TWO GIRLS AIMLESSLY KISS JUST FOR THE POINT OF IT AND WE'LL MAKE MILLIONS"
...and the part that baffles me is that people are seeming to eat this stuff up. 0.p

Sorry if I seem so mean... it's just that it's been really hard to find a perfect yuri anime lately. I was thinking this one might finally be it, but... it wasn't.
Jan 19, 2014 12:24 PM

May 2013
YuiChoco said:
"HEY LET'S MAKE A SHOW WHERE WE WATCH TWO GIRLS AIMLESSLY KISS JUST FOR THE POINT OF IT AND WE'LL MAKE MILLIONS"

Sorry if I seem so mean... it's just that it's been really hard to find a perfect yuri anime lately. I was thinking this one might finally be it, but... it wasn't.
And that's exactly what Yuru Yuri did, without the kisses of course. You forgot more ellipses too, it makes your text look so appealing it's almost cringeworthy.

"Completed: 8"
Right.
Jan 19, 2014 1:53 PM
Nov 2012
Mizusi said:

"Completed: 8"
Right.

I don't even track all my anime here, I stopped using this site a long time ago really.

Mizusi said:

And that's exactly what Yuru Yuri did, without the kisses of course.

Yuru Yuri just felt kind of different to me somehow, can't put my finger on it. I just loved the comedy. I don't exactly consider it a full blown "yuri anime" either.

I'm probably just watching Sakura Trick with the wrong mindset, I was expecting it to be a serious yuri anime, I guess.
YuiChocoJan 19, 2014 2:04 PM
Jan 19, 2014 4:03 PM

Jun 2012
well this isn't just any ordinary slice-of-life =o

that was hot

Jan 19, 2014 6:56 PM

May 2013
YuiChoco said:
I'm probably just watching Sakura Trick with the wrong mindset, I was expecting it to be a serious yuri anime, I guess.
That's understandable, it's okay.
Jan 20, 2014 5:16 AM
Dec 2012
All those kisses... Yay for yuri.
Jan 21, 2014 4:06 AM

Jan 2013
I Don't Know What To say ? & What The Hell Did I Watch But Funny Huh!!! Right!!!!
2014 The Year Of Yuri !!!
And Yo People This Is My First Time That I See In Anime Girl Kiss A Girl Damn Sweet Cute Shit Cool I Enjoy Watch This Episode & This Anime Sweet
saiuchiha012Jan 21, 2014 4:17 AM
'"Hearts, you say? You Humans are always so quick to speak of such things. As though you carry your hearts in the very palms of your hands. But this eye of mine perceives all. There is nothing that it overlooks. If this eye cannot see a thing, then it does not exist. That is the assumption under which I have always fought. What is this "heart"? If I tear open that chest of yours, will I see it there? If I smash open that skull of yours, will I see it there?4th Espada

Jan 22, 2014 10:03 AM

Aug 2011
At first, I was a little put off by the tame opening scene and then the barrage of kisses in the OP. But then during the second half of the show, I gradually warmed to it and found it funny and charming.

Cute and saucy at times, I'm looking forward to more.
Jan 22, 2014 12:19 PM

Jun 2013
Frostav said:
I've made my opinions on this show abundantly clear on Sea Slug Team, so I'll just repost that and expand on it.

Despite the sheer volume of people who think this shit is the greatest show ever no exceptions, I found it to be an incredibly boring and simply pointless meander through the lives of two incredibly uninteresting girls.

This show is vapid, to put it lightly. There’s basically nothing besides obnoxious sugary-sweetness and the entire experience is roughly akin to shoving cake in your mouth non-stop. It is delicious, yes, but ultimately hollow and leaving you with a tooth-ache. And in my particular case, I don’t even like the flavor of the cake. But even if this show had been BL instead of yuri, I STILL would have found it to be mind-numbingly vapid.

The Sakura Trick experience can basically be defined as DEEN shoving cake in your mouth while going “MAN THIS SHIT TASTES SO GOOD DON’T YOU WANT SOME MORE” and you’re like “DEAR GOD I’M STUFFED NO” but they’re just like “NO HAVE SOME MORE”

And some of us don’t even like the flavor. So I’m having vanilla cake shoved in my mouth while thinking “man, I really want some chocolate cake…” But even if I was getting chocolate I would probably find the experience nauseous.

Perhaps I merely find the sheer speed of the relationship to be plain. I’m not a massive angst fan at all but I like my homo fiction to have a few chapters/episodes of “I…I’m not really gay for HER/HIM, am I…?” And then they can finally go “I don’t care, I love them and I’m going to accept that part of me” and it’s just fucking adorable. If a little sappy.

Absolutely nothing of interest happens in this first episode. The entire experience is braindead sugary treacle designed for a very specific type of fan.

Perfectly put! I wouldn't hate to watch a show like this once a week myself. And only one show like this at a time. I agree it really is like being given way too much chocolate cake to eat and getting sick from it.
Jan 23, 2014 4:10 AM

Mar 2008
the episode was cute alright, I give it that.
clearly intended for guys though and personally too much fanservice for me.
me being not the biggest shoujo ai/yuri fan doesn't help much - I guess I'm looking for a more serious approach x:
Jan 23, 2014 7:55 AM

May 2013
Frostav said:

God, finally, thank you. See, if you always posted like this it would prevent so many unnecessary discussions, flaming, hate between fanbases, etc.

I agree with you, this time. Everything in that post is how I felt towards the show, despite the fact that I'm biased by it. If only you expressed yourself like this in other threads related to yuri it would be just great. Or not respond at all if it annoys you that much.
Jan 25, 2014 4:04 AM

Feb 2013
She's actually a D-cup. <3
Jan 25, 2014 12:27 PM

Oct 2012
^ Correct. When they set up an official webpage for the series, they created profiles
for each of the characters. They do say that Haruka is a D-cup.
http://www.tbs.co.jp/anime/sakura/chara/
But Yuu "measured" Haruka and said that she is a C-cup. Haruka didn't correct her.
Jan 25, 2014 1:44 PM

May 2013
Jenaimemepas said:
She's actually a D-cup. <3
I find it kinda cute when Yuu says for sure that she's a C.
Jan 26, 2014 2:37 AM

Mar 2010
This is some of the worst animation I have ever seen.
Jan 26, 2014 7:20 AM
Mar 2013
SPOILER
To those who wonder if the show has a plot or not, and want to know in advance.

1. Yuu and Haruka are best friends and it seems there is no hidden background story.
2. As for Kotone and Shizuku, there is a reason for Kotone to insist she live with Shizuku while they are high school students, which even Shizuku didn't know at first.

3. Speaking of Mitsuki, you can see the part on the third volume of the manga. I guess you'll see it on the amime, too -- possibly some time around episode 10-12.

4. There is a twist about Rina -- Rina who? She is the vice president of the student council and a classmate of Misuki. I'm not sure if the anime goes so far.
htsujiJan 27, 2014 7:44 PM
Jan 27, 2014 6:34 AM

Nov 2011
4/5

Compare it to Aoi Hana is sacrilege, here you overdo it too. Plot sweet, thanks to the OST, OP and ED pretty good, but I see too many ecchi scenes, it disturbs me a little.
Character design is not superb, but we step on, perhaps the designs are much more beautiful in the ending card! * _ *
Backdrops and graphic choices similar to Hidamari sketch. Smooth animations, Studio Deen seems to have worked well, undecided for now. I want to see more episodes to speak my mind permanently.
For now, my vote is for 6/10!
Jan 27, 2014 3:30 PM

Sep 2012
We finally get yuri and they warp it into a shitty fanservice show. They even managed to ruin the jokes.
Jan 27, 2014 6:18 PM

Nov 2012
Blfrvfrv said:
We finally get yuri and they warp it into a shitty fanservice show. They even managed to ruin the jokes.

I didn't like the fanservice either. But I believe they added it in to make it a safer bet market wise. Like a plan-b in case plain yuri alone doesn't sell.

Hopefully Sakura Trick will bring good anime adaptions in the future.
Also, skip the OP and ED everytime, a lot of the fanservice part is in there.
Jan 27, 2014 6:44 PM

Oct 2012
From a business point of view, it looks like the fanservice is working. I just checked
on Amazon Stalker and for Volume 1, which goes on sale on March 19th, they are
reporting 2655 BD + 417 DVD. That is very respectable. The gamble has paid off.

桜Trick 1 (初回特典:イベント優先購入抽選券) [Blu-ray]
発売日: 2014年03月19日
最終予測累積ポイント Blu-ray:2655pt(残り日数49)
桜Trick 1 (初回特典:イベント優先購入抽選券) [DVD]
発売日: 2014年03月19日
最終予測累積ポイント DVD:417pt(残り日数49)

By comparison with Sakura Trick, Aoi Hana ( 2009 / 青い花 ) had much less
fanservice, as you can see from this compilation of clips:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXPwRDzt-MA
Amazon Stalker shows their Oct 2009 DVD with 2165 points.

青い花 第1巻 [DVD]
発売日: 2009年10月23日
登録日: 2009年07月02日
最新順位 ***,391位(2009年10月23日07時)
最高順位 ***,251位(2009年10月19日) ※登録24時間以降
最低順位 *19,077位(2009年09月06日) ※登録24時間以降
平均順位 **1,057位(中央値)
ニコ市場予約数:データ収集中
最新累積ポイント DVD:2165pt (※注意事項)
最終予測累積ポイント DVD:2165pt(残り日数0)

Sasameki Koto ( 2009 / ささめきこと ) was not generally fanservicey, but it had quite
a lot in the obligatory beach episode (EP 10), the obligatory pool episode (EP 11)
and another episode which found a pretext for bathing suits (EP 13). Even so, it
only got 1323 DVD points.

ささめきこと 第1巻 [DVD]
発売日: 2010年01月22日
登録日: 2009年10月09日
最新順位 ***,605位(2010年01月22日07時)
最高順位 ***,503位(2010年01月22日) ※登録24時間以降
最低順位 *13,100位(2009年11月09日) ※登録24時間以降
平均順位 **2,008位(中央値)
ニコ市場予約数:データ収集中
最新累積ポイント DVD:1323pt (※注意事項)
最終予測累積ポイント DVD:1323pt(残り日数0)

Here is how to use Amazon Stalker which forecasts BD/DVD sales:
http://bakalaureate.wordpress.com/2012/10/19/guest-post-anime-and-sales-analysis-by-yuyucow/
http://www27392u.sakura.ne.jp/index2.cgi?sort=rankup
okanaganJan 28, 2014 3:00 AM
Jan 29, 2014 11:34 AM
Mar 2013
okanagan said:
From a business point of view, it looks like the fanservice is working. I just checked

In addition to that, the price of used manga book have risen after the anime started. New books were out of stock and unable to buy from Amazon for a week or so and they say they still need about 3 - 5 weeks to ship.
Jan 29, 2014 3:56 PM

Jun 2012
Lewd/10
Jan 30, 2014 9:22 PM
Jan 2014
okanagan said:

Thanks okanagan for information, good news to hear Sakura Trick is doing well. However, I would like to suggest it maybe not right moment to conclude fanservice is one of major fact to boost sale, as there are two obvious uncertainties in the comparison. Please note I am not trying to prove what make up the sale, but rather trying to address issues which have to be considered in order to make okanagan's analysis better.

First, gap in release year. I can see the reason you chose Aoi Hana and Sasameki Koto to compare with Sakura Trick -- they all featured yuri as central element. I knew this two are the best to fit in this requirement, but still, four years difference in release year is hard to neglect and assume no effect in comparison, like, I can simply doubt this sale boost is actually because of population growth of yuri fans rather than addition of fanservice. We never know the true unless we have more materials to show yuri fan number. At this point, people may think why I am assuming only yuri fans and fanservice lovers watching Sakura Trick but ignoring other. Then please read second point.

Second, cute girl doing cute thing (CGDCT). In Japan, CGDCT fans form huge positive power to CGDCT anime sale, and that is why we see so many CGDCT animes in recent years, or you can search key word "萌え豚" if you know Japanese, then you should find some hint to their population. While Sakura Trick also center CGDCT element, CGDCT fans can be good reason to make this sale difference, since Aoi Hana and Sasameki Koto were likely not in group of CGDCT. So again, the comparison can't prove the effect of fanservice.

Therefore, this comparison can't tell whether the sale boost is because of fanservice addition, yuri fan growth or benefit from CGDCT fans. If you still want to prove power from fanservice, I will suggest we change our focus from yuri to CGDCT with yuri in secondary, it may yield more comprehensive comparison. I am going to use Yuru Yuri (2011), Yuru Yuri 2nd (2012), Kiniro Mosaic (2013) and Non Non Biyori (2013), because they released more recent and had little to no fanservice. All number come from Amazon Stalker purely and represent BD and DVD copy sales only for volume 1, thanks okanagan again to let me know this site.

Yuru Yuri (2011): 5565 BD, 1188 DVD,
Yuru Yuri 2nd (2012): 4671 BD, 1082 DVD,
Kiniro Mosaic (2013): 4692 BD, 893 DVD,
Non Non Biyori (2013):5501 BD, 979 DVD,

We can see all of them reached 4k+ BD and 800+ DVD sales, so if Sakura Trick can reach or even go beyond this number (I really hope so), we may able to say fanservice is working good, but please keep in mind, this result will also involve the effect from yuri which is primary in Sakura Trick but secondary in other animes. It means it is really not the time we can conclude whether fanservice brings success to copy sale or not, until, we have a yuri CGDCT anime with little fanservice for comparison.
Jan 30, 2014 11:27 PM

Oct 2012
gol411 said:
Second, cute girl doing cute thing (CGDCT). In Japan, CGDCT fans
form huge positive power to CGDCT anime sale, and that is why we
see so many CGDCT animes in recent years

Agreed! There has been a CGDCT explosion.

Number of CGDCT anime series produced each year:

2000 or prior: none
2001 1
2002 1
2003 0
2004 0
2005 3
2006 3
2007 5
2008 2
2009 5
2010 3
2011 7
2012 8
2013 14

gol411 also said:
or you can search key word "萌え豚" if you know Japanese, then you
should find some hint to their population.

The first time I ever heard the phrase "moebuta" (萌え豚) was last year in the
series Watamote in Episode 2 in the scene at 18:02 where Tomoko was in the
cafe with her good friend Yuu-chan. As I understand it, a "moebuta" is
basically a fan of moe anime, manga and light novels. But some sources indicate
that it might be a derogatory term and should therefore be used with caution. It
started being used among Japanese fans in about 2005.
Jan 31, 2014 8:58 AM

Nov 2007
Based on the 1st week sales (according to Oricon) for Yuru Yuri, Yuri Yuri♪♪, KinMosa, and Non Non Biyori... they seem to significantly beat their Stalker estimates due to particularly strong storefront sales.

○ゆるゆり 【全6巻】
巻数   初動      累計    発売日
     BD(DVD)   BD(DVD)
01巻 8,367(1,425) 9,474(*,***) 11.09.21 ※合計 10,899枚
02巻 6,255(1,008) 6,902(*,***) 11.10.19 ※合計 *7,910枚
03巻 5,783(*,942) 6,460(*,***) 11.11.16 ※合計 *7,402枚
04巻 5,914(*,***) 6,354(*,***) 11.12.21
05巻 5,800(*,912) 6,734(*,***) 12.01.18 ※合計 *7,646枚
06巻 6,796(1,324) 7,531(*,***) 12.02.15 ※合計 *8,855枚

○ゆるゆり♪♪ 【全6巻】
巻数   初動     2週計    発売日
     BD(DVD)   BD(DVD)
01巻 6,386(1,342) 7,119(*,***) 12.09.19 ※合計 8,461枚
02巻 6,018(1,143) 6,771(*,***) 12.10.17 ※合計 7,914枚
03巻 5,923(1,275) 6,514(*,***) 12.11.21 ※合計 7,789枚
04巻 5,141(*,***) 5,710(*,***) 12.12.19
05巻 4,888(*,898) 5,555(*,***) 13.01.16 ※合計 6,453枚
06巻 5,010(*,766) 5,554(*,***) 13.02.20 ※合計 6,320枚

○きんいろモザイク 【全6巻】
巻数   初動      累計    発売日
     BD(DVD)   BD(DVD)
01巻 5,645(*,***) 7,575(*,***) 13.09.25
02巻 5,713(*,568) 6,109(*,***) 13.10.30 ※合計 6,677枚
03巻 5,474(*,***) 5,844(*,***) 13.11.27
04巻 5,231(*,***) 5,567(*,***) 13.12.25
05巻 *,***(*,***) *,***(*,***) 14.01.29
06巻 *,***(*,***) *,***(*,***) 14.02.26

○のんのんびより 【全6巻】
巻数 初動  累計 発売日
01巻 7,546 9,377 13.12.25 ← DVD estimate of 875 as well, since it ranked #129 (#109 sold 1050 and #131 sold 874).
02巻 *,*** *,*** 14.01.29
03巻 *,*** *,*** 14.02.26
04巻 *,*** *,*** 14.03.26
05巻 *,*** *,*** 14.04.25
06巻 *,*** *,*** 14.05.28
※BD版のみの数字、DVD版はランク外

Sakura Trick seems to also be following this trend, with a strong performance lately at the "gamers" retailer. It has been ranking within the Top 10 prior to Jan 23, but I just restricted to the past week or so. The only anime that seems to be competing with it in the Top 10 is Little Busters! ~Refrain~. Hopefully it can keep up this trend, which would make it more likely to beat its Stalker estimate when Vol.1 is released on March 19.

Jan 23:

Jan 26:

Jan 27:

Jan 28:

Jan 31:
EjcJan 31, 2014 9:07 AM
The News Club: Quality News/Discussion (anime, CDs, manga, novels, games, seiyuu), & sales data (daily, weekly, mid-year, yearly).
Feb 3, 2014 12:31 AM
Dec 2009
Frostav said:

It is a slice of life anime, why would you expected it to be so serious.

Feb 3, 2014 6:47 PM
Nov 2012
okanagan said:

Number of CGDCT anime series produced each year:

OK, I have to ask: where did those statistics come from? Mostly because I want to make sure I watch them all :)
Feb 3, 2014 7:28 PM

Oct 2012
Here is my list of CGDCT anime series:
Feb 4, 2014 1:57 AM

Jul 2010
Feb 5, 2014 8:49 PM

Aug 2011
this is PURE GOODNESS
Feb 8, 2014 4:51 PM

Feb 2014
Really like the opening theme music!!
Feb 11, 2014 9:02 PM

Jun 2013
The kisses were pretty hot, all of the characters are adorable, the episode was cute all around....... I LOVE YURI! :)
Feb 12, 2014 4:06 AM

Mar 2013
htsuji said:

Feb 12, 2014 4:56 AM
Mar 2013
Fipse said:
htsuji said:

Feb 12, 2014 7:55 AM

Apr 2013
Nice opening and kisses.
Lol. I laughed more than i should at that 'veranda' jump.
Feb 12, 2014 9:18 AM

Mar 2013
htsuji said:

Feb 12, 2014 2:43 PM
Mar 2013
Fipse said:
htsuji said:

Feb 14, 2014 2:29 AM

Aug 2011
The main characters annoyed me far more than they should have... At least the kissing looked nice, I guess.
Pages (11) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sakura Trick Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

132 by noberkenier »»
Apr 15, 10:54 AM

Poll: » Sakura Trick Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 16, 2014

187 by Delphantasist »»
Feb 14, 2:38 AM

» Where to watch/read Sakura trick if you're from Finland?

Wijkanda - Oct 10, 2021

7 by KietaTeenRomance »»
Jan 15, 4:17 PM

Poll: » Sakura Trick Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 27, 2014

114 by User-Name »»
Nov 5, 2023 2:19 AM

» Ain’t this a bit of an overkill?

RudeRedis - Aug 21, 2023

0 by RudeRedis »»
Aug 21, 2023 7:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.