3It was OK
21.0%
2Disliked it
11.1%
1Hated it
4.9%
Average 3.8
81 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 11, 2009 12:08 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow, this episode was really nice. I'm really a fan of this new animationstyle ! Yumemi is so cute and Ichiko and Suzume too *________*
But hmm... this episode was nice. Ending was nice and Yumemi's will power was something really interesting. Happy endings are always nice and KyoAni is my favorite still ~~

Mar 13, 2009 9:21 PM
Nov 2007
Just a great series overall. I loved the little romance between Yumemi and Munto that blossomed this episode. Also, Suzume falling right after "don't fall!" made me laugh considerably :D

Looking forward to the director's cut movie whenever that gets put on DVD.
Mar 26, 2009 5:34 PM

Sep 2008
And so it all comes to an end.

Personally, I loved the unifo- I mean the ending. I can still remember just wanting to watch this because KyoAni was producing it, but I really fell in love with Yumeme's hai- I mean the story. Although there was only a touch of romance in it, the animation was splendid in my opinion.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 26, 2009 7:39 PM

Mar 2008
Quite a nice series for what they could put into 9 episodes. Lots of action which is a real change from the stuff Kyoani have been producing recently. I still don't know what happened to Munto at the end but I guess i'll have to wait for the movie to come out to find out.
Mar 26, 2009 7:53 PM

Aug 2008
Wow. I don't know what I was expecting, but definitely not that garbage.

The darkness was clearly a ploy to lessen the amount of work for animators in landscaping. There was nothing but 5 animated characters, that cgi light, and the cgi silver thingy for a good bit of the episode...where nothing but talking happened. Then magically everything's fine and the girls get to wear pretty school uniforms and hold hands.

They really weren't even trying to tell a story here, because then we spend a few minutes looking at Yumemi getting ready for her first day as a senior and Munto disappearing (I'm guessing to the real world) and a new problem to tease losers into hyping themselves in a fit for.

Disgusting.
The only thing good about this was the animation and art design for about the last half or so of the show.

3/10
Mar 26, 2009 8:27 PM

Jun 2007
Munto has a sailor fuku fetish :)

This isn't something I normally gravitate to but i've really enjoyed the lightness of this series. I wish the friends never came to the heavens personally.

I've Been Watching Anime for 20 years now. Can you beat that?
Mar 26, 2009 10:38 PM
Oct 2007
What the ... If this is a Key original, I'd say Key should never ever ever make an original again. Just adapt games or novels or whatever darn it. I liked it at the beginning but golly, instead of going up the charts, it went down. Honestly, I'd rather watch Suzume being a klutz than listen to Yumemi babble. And apparently,they're going to do a movie for this, what a waste of resources, just put that into making a new well-established anime with a well-defined main character, sheesh, like maybe stuffing those extra pounds of funding into K-ON, plz.
Mar 26, 2009 11:04 PM

Dec 2007
Annisa said:
What the ... If this is a Key original, I'd say Key should never ever ever make an original again. Just adapt games or novels or whatever darn it. I liked it at the beginning but golly, instead of going up the charts, it went down. Honestly, I'd rather watch Suzume being a klutz than listen to Yumemi babble. And apparently,they're going to do a movie for this, what a waste of resources, just put that into making a new well-established anime with a well-defined main character, sheesh, like maybe stuffing those extra pounds of funding into K-ON, plz.

Key is a visual novel maker
Kyoto Animation is the producer

and i agree... disappointing end. It almost feels like the show was cancelled half way through. It had great artwork and music, but that's really about it...
Mar 26, 2009 11:20 PM

Nov 2007
loved it. if there was ever a second season made of this i would be so happy.
Mar 27, 2009 3:38 AM

Feb 2008
Ending kinda hints for a possible second season. Wouldn't mind if that happened ^^

As for the series itself, it was really good. Gets an 8/10 from me.
Mar 27, 2009 4:36 AM

Mar 2008
It's over...no.. it can't be! TT.TT I'm gonna miss Munto...

Loved the episode only thing that kind of ruined the mood was Munto's sailor fukus XDDDDD He couldn't choose anything else huh?

Argh I dunno how should I rate this series... I would like to give it 9/10 based on great animation and good feeling the series gave but if I think critically I should give 8/10....
Mar 27, 2009 5:09 AM

Apr 2008
noteDhero said:
Wow. I don't know what I was expecting, but definitely not that garbage.

The darkness was clearly a ploy to lessen the amount of work for animators in landscaping. There was nothing but 5 animated characters, that cgi light, and the cgi silver thingy for a good bit of the episode...where nothing but talking happened. Then magically everything's fine and the girls get to wear pretty school uniforms and hold hands.

They really weren't even trying to tell a story here, because then we spend a few minutes looking at Yumemi getting ready for her first day as a senior and Munto disappearing (I'm guessing to the real world) and a new problem to tease losers into hyping themselves in a fit for.

Disgusting.
The only thing good about this was the animation and art design for about the last half or so of the show.

3/10

Same here. The show was a huge plot hole, but I liked the animation, so I gave 6/10

Mar 27, 2009 5:55 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Haha, nice outfits. Too bad it was so short, I enjoyed the episodes. Really like the OP theme as well. 8/10

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Mar 27, 2009 7:33 AM

Oct 2008
I thought the plot (or maybe just the villian) were pretty ridiculous, but since i really liked the animation / characters, i definitely didnt mind this series and i loved both the opening and ending. so ill give it an 8/10, for 9 episiodes i was impressed.
i could do without Yumemi's insanely long speech, you would think munto would have fried up since he was there for the entirety of her speech..
Mar 27, 2009 12:11 PM

Jun 2008
There's so many things wrong with this anime yet I loved it. Lovely ending. 7/10 from me.
Mar 27, 2009 1:14 PM
Dec 2007
Pretty nice ending for a pretty nice series overall. Animation/art/music/art direction were on top the whole show, especially from episode 6, and even if the plot was really basic, it's nevertheless a good fantasy anime. Most characters were interesting (even if they were not complex nor incredibly well developped) and the general background was really cool. Not a great series, but definitely not a bad series, so I gave it 8. I'm waiting for the movie now, and if they keep this level of animation and art with a bigger budget, it could be really amazing.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Mar 27, 2009 3:45 PM

Feb 2008
they made it open ended. they could have easily just have ended it there, but then they were like...there is more to be done. i expect another set to come out to follow this one.

over all it was a good ending. there wasn't much fighting but then again, i didn't expect there to be any. the bulk of it had already been done.
Mar 27, 2009 3:55 PM

Dec 2007
the animation and music were great and it had a good feeling, but I expected something more. it's a solid 8/10 from me. I'll be checking the movie when it comes out

Mar 27, 2009 4:06 PM

Feb 2008
The end was pretty good.
But for the whole series I had higher expectations. It was a watch but really nothing special.

7/10
Mar 27, 2009 6:17 PM

Aug 2008
This series is passable. I hate to say it but the story itself isn't that special. I don't see anything here that would make me go ape. Honestly, I was astounded by the animation and character design. That's the only two things positive that I can see here. The music is nice too especially both opening and ending songs.

I am so disappointed with this. It could have been better. I can't say that the series itself is horrible. However, it lacks some elements to make this show stand out among the rest.

Therefore, I gave this a final score of 6. The animation is nice and the story is just decent.

Mar 27, 2009 9:05 PM

Jun 2007
the ending was a big let down. I was expecting a bit more action and less talking :/. I have doubts that the movie sequel will be much different from this. They will probably just talk and show the reaction the normal humans have when they meet the magic users lol. Whoever is behind the distortion will show up...probably Gass.

The story as a whole was good I just wish they spent more time on the ending.
Mar 27, 2009 11:20 PM
Sep 2008
I was surprised when Yumemi suddenly disregarded everything and started going her own way. For a second there I was sure she was going to kill them all. >_>

And the whole "Lol, you can't fight in those clothes, have some sailor moon uniforms instead' thing seemed a little off. I'm thinking it was just an excuse for some more pretty costumes.

All in all, the ending leaves me hopeful and I'll be watching the movie when it comes.

8/10
Mar 28, 2009 1:23 AM

Nov 2006
Sonja said:
Wow, this episode was really nice. I'm really a fan of this new animationstyle ! Yumemi is so cute and Ichiko and Suzume too *________*
But hmm... this episode was nice. Ending was nice and Yumemi's will power was something really interesting. Happy endings are always nice and KyoAni is my favorite still ~~
was it nice?
Mar 28, 2009 5:56 PM

May 2008
This episode ended the series in the way that I expected (down to more talking than action). My favorite part was naturally the climax and thereabouts... Yumemi getting partially crystallized -- slight clothes rippage FTW -- and then her triumph via the power of love / friendship / other squishy things. So, to sum this series up:

- short skirts are short!
- nice visuals
- nice animation
- nice music
- but plain and abbreviated storytelling
chicanerousMar 28, 2009 6:16 PM
Mar 28, 2009 8:07 PM

Aug 2008
Not a strong ending and the story lacked alot of punch.
The art and animations are the only things that can be complimented, but I didn't like the story.

...we got all of these supernatural disturbances, and a city almost destroyed, and yet the general public seemed to have it to shrug it off and go with business as usual.
Where's the J-Army? Where's the Government evacuating and quarantining the city? What was the international response?
Maybe... Maybe I just thinking too much... yea maybe...

Anyway, lest see what the fans think of the incoming movie.
Mar 29, 2009 12:41 PM

Feb 2008
Didn't really have any big hopes for this one... looked interesting, but wasn't really my thing... tooooo much BFF crap and such... characters weren't that great and the story was so-so... twas really short and isn't something you absolutely have to watch cause u ain't missing much... ain't gonna give it a 6 cause it isn't something that really let me down (like Chaos;Head ... which was a 5 :D)... so.. 7/10
Mar 29, 2009 11:34 PM

May 2007
I want 3 hours of my life back. They spend 20 minutes talking and eating fruits while Munto, who obviously has a seifuku fetish and likes Sailor Moon, is dying over there so that Wakamoto Norio's character (don't even know his name, lol) can catch up with them to have the series last longer. The whole background story is explained in a single episode for about 15 minutes that is sure to have you sleeping by the end of it.

Overall, the animation was nice, except for the fact that one episode we see Yumemi as a teenage girl and the other she seems like a loli. The BGM was cool too. Befitting, at least. Story had some major problems as I described before. The characters were so-so, hated that friend of Yumemi, had me screaming "stfu and listen!" for the whole last episode. And I can easily say that I didn't enjoy it at all and was bored.

5/10, because of animation and music.
Mar 30, 2009 11:13 PM

Jun 2007
Err what? what was the point of all the previous episodes?
If i wasnt a sucker for romantic stuff i would have been very disappointed...and there wasnt even that much love.

Ichiko is so annoying why did she have to go there and also save the world -_-
em yeah whatever 7/10 cause i did kinda like it :D
Mar 31, 2009 1:05 PM

Aug 2007
Sl~ow till almost nothing character development, a weak story and the whole animation had up and downs, not to mention the character designs. All with all not more than a 6,5.

All of you mention the serafuku, but no-one mentions the close-up when Yumemi got crystallized? I finally did just now. Like... fanservice in the last episode? That's in one word: pathetic. I'm wondering how the movie is going to be. Let's hope there'll be character development. I_i
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Apr 1, 2009 2:12 AM
Mar 2008
Lots of potential wasted. If this is the effort KyoAni put in making their own animes, they better keep adapting VNs and stuff.
another_anonApr 4, 2009 6:08 AM
Apr 3, 2009 10:48 PM

Dec 2007
I realize that Munto have a weak story because of short episodes, and it don't have character development so much. Nevertheless, I enjoyed it even if I want to hope this series would be better so much. Ichiko can go die because she annoys me so much, and Yumemi is so cute.
Apr 4, 2009 9:48 PM

Dec 2008
yatsushiro said:
This series is passable. I hate to say it but the story itself isn't that special.

I don't know why people are hating on Munto's story so much... honestly, when you consider Munto's themes within the real-world context - the energy crisis, globalization and conflict, oil wars - I think Munto is very timely and relevant, and does an awesome job layering an entertaining fantasy storyline over fears and apprehensions that people all over the world are trying to make sense of surrounding energy and the environment right now. (And it's not as heavy handed as, say, Arjuna, with giant monsters and costumed superheroines.)

I think Munto deserves huge props for that. Anime fans celebrate Ghost in the Shell and Death Note because they push the envelope with real world issues in a similar way, and honestly I think what Munto has to say about the energy crisis is probably more important than what GitS has to say about "being human"...

I think Munto's biggest flaw is the fact that it's so fragmented, which is why taken as a whole you might think...

DragonsWhip said:
Sl~ow till almost nothing character development, a weak story and the whole animation had up and downs, not to mention the character designs. All with all not more than a 6,5.

I don't know how many people posting in this thread realized this, but the first 6 episodes of this series were really just the Munto and Munto 2 recut with new voice acting and a handful of new scenes!

So if you boil it down, all Munto amounts to is: one-hour movie + one-hour movie + 3x half-hour episodes + the upcoming movie no-one has seen yet.

And each piece of the puzzle takes a slightly different angle on the story: the first film (ep 1-3 of the TV) was about Munto's descent to Earth to find the girl to save the Magical Kingdom. The second film (ep 4-6) spent most of its time on Yumemi and Munto's feeling for eachother and didn't really move forward on events in the heavens beyond what we saw in the very first scenes. Episodes 7-9 tried to fill in that hole from the second film, bringing Yumemi to help the Magical Kingdom end the new war...

I really liked the first film, a lot. Not only did I enjoy the metaphorical energy crisis themes, I also think the director did an incredible job scene-by-scene showing us the peacefulness of Yumemi's life on earth contrasted against the desperate and chaotic situation Munto was up against, and how Yumemi struggles with believing that any of what she's seeing is real.

I didn't like the way the rest of it was handled very much, and I think the TV series treatment really did it further disservice by trying to hastily pad the original 2 hours of footage out into 3 hours without deleting or rewriting anything. (The scene with the 2 mages ogling the 3 girls at the end of episode 8 was definitely such worthless filler...)

Honestly, KyoAni probably tried to fit too much story into too-little screen time from the beginning. If the second movie had been just 30 minutes longer and broken up the romance with military events, a little more like the first film, the final product might have been a lot more interesting.

Still, even if the continuity stumbled a little after the initial Akuto crisis was averted, I'd still give SoraMia at least a 6/10 for its thoughtfulness and originality, and if you honestly thought the series was garbage, you definitely rushed through it and didn't give it a fair shake to begin with.
case649Apr 4, 2009 9:51 PM
Apr 5, 2009 2:47 AM

Jan 2009
^ to have noticed the allusions to the energy crisis etc,I give you 5 cookie points^_^.

now my take:
fights=cool,
magical machines+ fights= moar cool,
magical machines + fights + talking for 1/2 an hour while munto is getting squeezed by light and then everything becoming better and some awkward attempts at I don't know what-the old dudes face, changing dresses, stuff falling from the sky for no reason whatsoever eee tee cee-= randomest ending out there.
Apr 6, 2009 12:23 AM

Apr 2008
The animation is great but all else failed (in my opinion) I didn't like the story and the future thing is forced too much.

6/10

Apr 8, 2009 3:25 PM

May 2008
case649 said:
I don't know why people are hating on Munto's story so much... honestly, when you consider Munto's themes within the real-world context - the energy crisis, globalization and conflict, oil wars - I think Munto is very timely and relevant, and does an awesome job layering an entertaining fantasy storyline over fears and apprehensions that people all over the world are trying to make sense of surrounding energy and the environment right now. (And it's not as heavy handed as, say, Arjuna, with giant monsters and costumed superheroines.)

I think Munto deserves huge props for that. Anime fans celebrate Ghost in the Shell and Death Note because they push the envelope with real world issues in a similar way, and honestly I think what Munto has to say about the energy crisis is probably more important than what GitS has to say about "being human"...

I might be reading a bit too much into what you said or your use of language might be less precise than you mean, but I think you're making a bad move in terms of literary / film criticism here. You can talk about current issues with energy, globalization, conflict in terms of Munto, but, unless you can point to specific allusions to these real world crises from within the series or via the commentary of the creators, you can't say that Munto is itself in dialogue with these issues, e.g. "I think what Munto has to say about the energy crisis...." This is not to say that Munto isn't relevant to real world issues, but rather that it might be a critical error to inflate or deflate your merit of the series itself based on a connection that does not seem to have support from within it.

I like the idea though. I think, years in the future, you will likely be able to make the argument that Munto was part of a pattern of series revivals and creations during this specific point in history that reflects a social consciousness about these current issues. (As an aside, in additions to the ones you mentioned, I think ecology is an even bigger issue or, at least, more reflected by current and recent media.) I'm just not sure that alone you can make the argument that Munto is doing much more than remaking its original work. The big thing working against it is that there is a major lack of a larger social context on the part of the non-Heavens in the show and, when there is this larger context (i.e. the conflict in the Heavens), there's nothing to specifically tie it to any real world issues -- you only have broad fictional themes, which, though necessary, is not sufficient to your argument.

(Of course, this is as far as I can recall. You're welcome to try to provide sufficient evidence -- though I don't think you'll find it, which is why I'm trying to point out the possible error of attribution you're making.)

Also, you should recognize your assessment that the series is "timely" is somewhat complicated by the very fact that, as you later point out, it is a remake, meaning that, though the material may have indeed been revived because of its potential applications to the present, the ideas that it presents are rooted in its original time period. Analyzing differences between the original work and the new one would be one way to overcome this hurdle and potentially support an argument for its "timeliness" though.

It's nice to encounter another person who is also trying to think about anime in a more complex way. :)
chicanerousApr 8, 2009 4:36 PM
Apr 8, 2009 6:04 PM

Jul 2008
The animation was nice and the storyline was decent at first, but then the overly cheesiness of it all just made me want to vomit. I know the second Suzume and Ichiko were brought to the heavens that they would end up causing some type of trouble for Yumemi and Munto, but that it would all work out in the end because good triumphs over evil. Umm.. Yeah, I'm still not quite sure why the world was saved. That's the only answer I can come up with because thats what Yumemi was saying in her speech.
Apr 19, 2009 6:07 PM

May 2008
SilentFate said:

i could do without Yumemi's insanely long speech, you would think munto would have fried up since he was there for the entirety of her speech..

yea that's what i thought too lol , if yumemi can make up her mind faster it would save some screen time too lol

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jul 26, 2009 4:32 PM
Jun 2009
I don't really get it,but I LOVE IT!
I'm gonna miss Munto,but from the end I think there's gonna be second season!(probably)
Still,what's the difference between the Munto(and where can i watch it) and Munto TV?When is the movie coming out anyway?Sorry if I asked a lot of Q,but no one should answer my Q(if they want to).
Aug 2, 2009 4:47 PM
Dec 2008
the ending was quite bad in my opinion.
its unclear wat happens to munto.
honestly, the heavenly part was the only interesting part to me.
all the stuff taht happened on earth was quite boring.
however, i still loved the series, and thus it gets 10/10.
i came to watch this anime with no expectations and yet this turned out to be so great.
Mar 17, 2010 4:42 PM

May 2009
i loved this series although im not entireley sure why!
without a doubt eps 7-9 were wonderful for the eye, and the magic/fight scenes throughout the entire series were spectacular
the story was a bit, meh, at times, such as ryuely's crap about some mirror, which i totally didn't get then all of a sudden yumemis going all super woman on us
also i hated hated hated ichiko, bleugh, and suzume aswell, they were lame, as if that hot guy would fall in love with that stupid childish girl. i also hated it when they came to the heavens aswell, getting in the way of munto x yumemi!
however, i just loved it haha, i cant explain, im totally looking forward to watching the movie tho, i will be extremely happy if it expands on munto x yumemi even if the rest sucks
Apr 18, 2010 5:21 PM

Jan 2010
Great last episode in general, but the very ending, the resolution, was way off and confusing. No questions were anwsered, and it left the episode open for lots of possibities. Anyways, I'm guessing Munto in down on Earth, maybe? He was probably on that piece of land that was originally in the sky, but is now in the middle of Japan...
What was that, anyways? There was one island on actual land on Earth, and another, Magic Kingdom, was floating above it. I don't know, they just left it too confusing...
Jun 9, 2010 4:43 PM
Feb 2010
WTH, ending was a bit ridiculous... We didn't even get to see what happened to Munto after the "fight"! And the sailor fuku part was weird... He said that their clothes weren't suitable for fighting, but they didn't even fight at all. Totally an excuse to feed his own fetish.

Jul 2, 2010 2:29 PM

Jan 2008
Nice series
Nov 29, 2010 3:29 PM

Dec 2009
This last episode was retarded i cant express how much hate i have for Yumenie. "as lon as i have my spirit the world will be save" seriously? waste of 24mins . Munto was the only highlight of this whole series.
Mar 4, 2011 1:56 PM

Jun 2009
WTH ! the ending is a big Let down.. "friendship is more important than Helping Munto save the World " ruined it ! it would be interesting if only they Focus on Munto and Yumemi and Developed the romance ! Yes Romance for god's sake ! BTW,,ichiko is very annoying the entire series...i don't even want to hear her talk so when she is saying something i turn off the volume. lol
Mar 13, 2011 7:10 AM

Apr 2009
That was it? Maybe I'm expecting something else. Fine I'll have to settle for the next movie I guess.

I'm seriously gonna miss the humor during the previews. Yup that was just it. :P
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Dec 26, 2011 3:34 AM

Jul 2010
I don't really know what to think of this anime... I love the plot and Munto is a really nice character, he really seems king like and fights really hard for what he believes but... then there's Yumemi. Who just let Munto fight and suffer while she eats some "fruit", jumps down the earth and tries to fly. When she finally reaches him she just lets him wiat for another, what, 10 mintues? Then she decides to give up on the pillar that Munto fought so hard to keep in tact and just tries to make their own pillar just like that...

I can't say I like Yumemi, she's probably one of the most annoying main chars I've seen but the rest of the anime was really nice, even the story/ideas behind it are good so... I guess 8/10 just for the rather original story, the animation and Munto...
Apr 21, 2012 3:39 AM

May 2011
OH MY GOD!! The series plot resembles the story of the Legendary anime "The Vision of Escaflowne" so much. I felt like I was looking at a modern version of Escaflowne. But enjoyed the show nonetheless. The animation was really good in all those fight scenes. Loved the landscapes especially the images of the sky at different times were awesome. Reminded me of Makoto Shinkai's works on Beyond the clouds, 5cm per second and Hoshi wo Ou Kodomo. Music too is surprisingly good and so are the character designs. I was happy to see the continuity of the story flow so smoothly. Though its a fantasy anime and that too of only 9 episodes most character developements were smooth. And their reactions believable. I love to watch fantasy anime and this anime just hit the right note for me. So all in all a recommended watch to anyone.
Apr 22, 2012 5:58 PM
Sep 2009
waay too many wholes left at the end...

for one i would have liked to know who the representatives were and how did they find out about it? yumemi tell them? why are they going to listen to a little girl of almost 15?

and wat kind of preparation was munto going through and why!?!?

what was the time space warp thing in the end?

loved the little bit of romance. totally ruined by ichiko tho... would have loved to see more!! at least a lovey dovey hug if they're not gonna give us a kiss scene!!

i think it would have been more intense and romantic if the friends didn't come or if they came and she left them with ryuele. ichiko annoyed me honestly with the i didn't believe in her and she left to save us but now i protect her but i'm gonna go with her anyway... honestly, trust her and let her go!!!

buut in the end i still liked the anime . the ending just kinda ruined it for me.
Aug 30, 2012 8:11 PM
Sep 2011
I hated the ending.

The episodes 7 - 9 didn't really feel like the earlier 1 - 6 episodes.

Why did her friends climb on the ferris wheel if they didn't want to jump? Why did she have to bring them to heavens?

When they were brought to the heavens -- that is what ruined the rest of the series for me.

They aren't the Lady of Destiny - what makes them so special? Oh let's spend a lot of time eating and talking about flying while Munto is fighting to survive/prevent the gateway from closing. Oh -- let's jump and see if we can fly..... oh wait.

Seriously -- all they just caused more trouble and awkwardness then anything and wasn't needed in the heavens.

Why did they need to change their clothes? They didn't fight anything at all.

What really got me was -- I know for a fact the people of earth would of tried to Independence Day the floating islands -- or try and study them. The first day of meeting the ambassadors and the King of the Heavens is going to be MIA? Seriously?

There wasn't any closure whatsoever.... the series could of went a little longer -- it had a strong and unique story that it could of lasted at least 15 - 24 episodes. Especially since the bad guy wasn't killed -- and if we all know how much he wanted her all to himself....

I love the first 6 episodes... didn't like where the last 3 were going.. and teh series was strong enough to make me crave more.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sora wo Miageru Shoujo no Hitomi ni Utsuru Sekai Episode 3 Discussion

dbaranyi - Jan 28, 2009

48 by velvetnyan »»
Dec 30, 2023 6:18 PM

Poll: » Sora wo Miageru Shoujo no Hitomi ni Utsuru Sekai Episode 7 Discussion

Asrialys - Mar 10, 2009

31 by Surface__ »»
Dec 27, 2021 3:10 PM

Poll: » Sora wo Miageru Shoujo no Hitomi ni Utsuru Sekai Episode 8 Discussion

noteDhero - Mar 20, 2009

22 by Nurguburu »»
Jan 15, 2021 11:18 AM

Poll: » Sora wo Miageru Shoujo no Hitomi ni Utsuru Sekai Episode 6 Discussion

gameoffreak8 - Mar 11, 2009

7 by Nurguburu »»
Jan 14, 2021 2:33 PM

Poll: » Sora wo Miageru Shoujo no Hitomi ni Utsuru Sekai Episode 5 Discussion

removed-user - Feb 10, 2009

11 by Nurguburu »»
Jan 14, 2021 11:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.