Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Dec 28, 2013 7:40 PM

Dec 2012
dblbch said:
I think it'd be a really stupid move to start the series all over, I'm pretty sure they'll start where they left off. I'm not that happy, though, it wasn't that good anime, whole anime was like, bad guys appears, beats up good guys, Natsu will talk some sh*t about friendship and magically gain powers with which he'll defeat the bad guys, then it starts all over again. But I'll still be sure to watch, because I still have few characters I like and would like to know how they'll end up dying.
You mean like the majority of cliche shounen anime?
Dec 28, 2013 8:10 PM

Oct 2011
YES YES YES!!!!! I can't wait. Episode 176 here we go!!!!
Dec 29, 2013 12:28 AM

Jul 2007
About 77 chapters gap, its actually a pretty good pacing their.

So the anime won't suffer with tons of padding or filler and all that shit.

People that are watching/reading bleach, naruto, one piece, fairy tail, hunter X hunter.

2014 is going to be intense as shit for shonen's. Probably the best year for all these series.

Dec 29, 2013 2:20 AM

Oct 2011
Trying to improve huh? Good to hear.
Dec 29, 2013 3:05 AM

Aug 2012
Inferno_Cop said:
Oh god no.I will have to suffer through more crap.
or you could not watch it, simple.
Dec 29, 2013 11:50 AM

Dec 2013
metsujin said:
Psajdak said:
So they are just starting from episode 1?

They will start from where it left (or so I think o.o). Anyway A-1 Pictures ehh, and they're trying to improve it?? Maybe there'll be blood xD

AiCon said:
I'm ready for another 175 episodes of Fairy Tail.

I hope they start from where they left, but yeah seeing another 175 episodes of Fairy Tail won't be bad <3

In a one episode per week ratio.. a little over 3 years to catch up where you were left at
Dec 29, 2013 3:06 PM

Mar 2012
Anon1409 said:
metsujin said:
Psajdak said:
So they are just starting from episode 1?

They will start from where it left (or so I think o.o). Anyway A-1 Pictures ehh, and they're trying to improve it?? Maybe there'll be blood xD

AiCon said:
I'm ready for another 175 episodes of Fairy Tail.

I hope they start from where they left, but yeah seeing another 175 episodes of Fairy Tail won't be bad <3

In a one episode per week ratio.. a little over 3 years to catch up where you were left at

I've heard before that they did plan to restart with a new VA but looks like all the crew is going to be the same so I am guessing they are going to start where they left off.
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/LuckyMango

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/LuckyMango

Feel free to comment on my profile for anime recommendations.
Ill try my best to help! Remember don't message me. Comment!
Dec 29, 2013 6:56 PM
Oct 2013
Shuhan said:
I better catch up fast.
A little off topic here, but when does the plot pick up? Im on episode 7 and its boring the hell out of me.
Personally, I was also bored till the Phantom Lords arc, which starts around 20s, I believe. That, and Tower of Heaven arc (which comes after Phantom) were my favorites.
Dec 29, 2013 7:07 PM
Oct 2008
Hope they up the animation budget
Dec 29, 2013 7:09 PM

Dec 2013
Dose this have a new name like Fairy Tail Z of something?
Dec 30, 2013 5:52 AM

Apr 2012
ruen said:

Fairy Tail: Shippuuden and Wendy is the new main heroin.
Dec 30, 2013 5:12 PM

Nov 2011
phreeak said:
ruen said:

It's probably just going to be called "Fairy Tail 2" or something. I doubt they will tack anything TOO fancy onto it. Maybe "Fairy Tail: Grand Magic" or "Fairy Tail: Tartartos" or something, though those are specific arcs.

Admittedly I am curious if they will have a new name, but it isn't a big deal or anything.
Dec 30, 2013 5:23 PM
Dec 2013
Haine15 said:
Oh yeah :3!! , Finally it will restart , 4 Months to wait :| .
But will it start as 176 or from 1 as "Fairy tail S2 or something"
better continue in 176 :|

I wish we didn't have to wait 4 months, I'm too hyped up. April needs to come quicker!!
Dec 30, 2013 6:35 PM

Apr 2012
Amberleh said:
phreeak said:
ruen said:

It's probably just going to be called "Fairy Tail 2" or something. I doubt they will tack anything TOO fancy onto it. Maybe "Fairy Tail: Grand Magic" or "Fairy Tail: Tartartos" or something, though those are specific arcs.

Admittedly I am curious if they will have a new name, but it isn't a big deal or anything.

i was kidding... Shippuuden means "hurricane chronicles" or something like that and refers to the wind element of Naruto (Hurricane). Here Wendy (= Sky Magic but it looks like wind or its more or less wind element) ;D
Dec 30, 2013 7:22 PM

Jun 2011
HOOORAY TIME FOR THE WORST ARC IN FT!

BUT WITH BETTER ANIMATION
Dec 30, 2013 7:31 PM

Dec 2012
phreeak said:
ruen said:

LOL, nice one.
Dec 30, 2013 7:44 PM

Aug 2013
So long as they don't shove too much boobs and skin on our screen like Mashima does in the manga, i'm in
Dec 30, 2013 7:50 PM

Nov 2013
FastnessofWheels said:
HOOORAY TIME FOR THE WORST ARC IN FT!

BUT WITH BETTER ANIMATION

^

it had so much potential D:
Dec 31, 2013 12:20 AM

Sep 2011
Amberleh said:

It's probably just going to be called "Fairy Tail 2" or something. .

"Fairy Tail 2" sounds plain.
Dec 31, 2013 3:22 AM
Aug 2012
Fairy Tail ~Refrain~? Fairy Tail ~After Story~?
Dec 31, 2013 3:24 AM

Apr 2008
mootjuh said:
Fairy Tail ~Refrain~? Fairy Tail ~After Story~?

Nah Fairy Tail Re-ignition
Dec 31, 2013 3:40 AM

Apr 2007
They already have Fairy Tail best I highly doubt they are going to start from episode 1 again.

But omg YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! Finally we have an idea when the series is going to start up again.
Dec 31, 2013 3:52 AM
Dec 2013
sooooooo happy!!!! love FAIRY TAIL!!
Dec 31, 2013 8:20 AM
Dec 2013
I have read about 3 chapters of manga after episode 175 but i just couldnt get into it :/
4 months till anime! Why so long?
BUT CANT WAITTTT :D
Dec 31, 2013 9:26 AM

Apr 2008
ScazoN said:
I have read about 3 chapters of manga after episode 175 but i just couldnt get into it :/

Two of those chapters were pretty much OVA side stories so tech you only saw 1 in terms of plot progression :p
Dec 31, 2013 2:00 PM

Mar 2013
It'll probably continue from where it left off.
But if it doesn't, I'd bet it starts from the timeskip and leaves out the Starry Sky filler arc. For people caught up in the manga
Dec 31, 2013 2:49 PM

Apr 2008
SheasonDuerulo said:
It'll probably continue from where it left off.
But if it doesn't, I'd bet it starts from the timeskip and leaves out the Starry Sky filler arc. For people caught up in the manga

Not at all. The starry sky arc was confirmed canon by the manga as the Zentopia incident that Yukino mentioned and all of the recent chapters only reinforced that.
Dec 31, 2013 9:08 PM
Dec 2013
Darklight0303 said:
ScazoN said:

Two of those chapters were pretty much OVA side stories so tech you only saw 1 in terms of plot progression :p

Ohhh hahaha,that explains gildarts chapter haha
man i really miss the anime and i get sooooo TEMPTED to read the manga but i rather anime :p
Dec 31, 2013 11:08 PM

Feb 2012
Great to finally get a date and I'm eager to see how much the quality improves. I'm not expecting anything drastic, but the last arc before it ended was really bad.

I'm curious how they'll do certain scenes though. There's a a few that are a bit more ecchi than past chapters/eps ( especially the most recent chapter ) so will be interesting to see what they do with it.
Jan 1, 2014 5:15 AM

Dec 2012
2014 - the year of good news. The last arc in the anime has actually been shaping up to be my favorite and it looks like things are going to get intense. Just hoping they start to take an HxH route and stop being so family friendly with the body count.
Jan 1, 2014 2:59 PM

Apr 2013
Ratohnhaketon said:
2014 - the year of good news. The last arc in the anime has actually been shaping up to be my favorite and it looks like things are going to get intense. Just hoping they start to take an HxH route and stop being so family friendly with the body count.
If you're reading the manga, the current arc will satisfy your lust for body count.

Jan 1, 2014 3:51 PM

Jan 2014
Finally!! :D
Thanks for the update.
Jan 2, 2014 7:19 AM
Dec 2013
Finally been waiting to long for it to restart
Jan 2, 2014 3:49 PM
Sep 2013
http://www.examiner.com/article/fairy-tail-anime-returns-this-april
this website tells us that they are not restarting but going from where we left off when Gajeel found the dragon bones
Jan 2, 2014 4:07 PM

Jun 2013
finally! yaaaaay :}
Jan 2, 2014 10:49 PM

Aug 2011
yay YAY yey YeeeeyyyYYYyyyyy

So excited to see the continuation of the Grand Magic Games arc.
Jan 3, 2014 10:18 AM

Oct 2013
Being a Fairy Tail fan I am happy to hear this, though I still got lots of episodes to watch.

"When life gives you lemons, make lemonade"
Jan 3, 2014 2:11 PM

Dec 2013
Been waiting a good while for this news, can't wait to continue the Grand Magic Games and see where it goes from there. I refrained from reading the manga after the series went on hiatus, just seems like one of those series that is better animated.

For all of the haters: If you really dislike the series that much, I have to ask- "Why do you spend so much of your time trolling forums and the such for information regarding a series you hate so much?" And regardless of your answer to my question, it doesn't matter what you say because the truth of the matter is pretty simple. If you didn't waste so much of your time on things you supposedly hate, you'd realize how pathetic and sad your lives really are. And, I mean, who needs a reality check? That would be, like, personal growth or something. God, we can't let that happen!

As for those who keep saying the series needs more blood, or needs less fanservice, etc... I hadn't realized there was a lack of blood in the series when I was watching it, either it puts off a good illusion of blood or you're too accustomed to the high levels of blood in anime like Elfen Lied, Deadman Wonderland, Mirai Nikki, etc... This show does fine the way it is, as long as they at least attempt to improve the quality of the artwork/animation. Now, on to the fanservice. Why should there be less fanservice? What's wrong with fanservice? It's not full blown ecchi, it's just fun. I didn't find there to be a lot in terms of fanservice, but the fanservice it did have was rather nice.

I intentionally used the word "fanservice" repetitively there to mirror what I've seen in forums all over the web, if someone who has never seen the series were to read these posts they'd think that Fairy Tail was an ecchi series with nothing but fanservice.

Now, of course these are my opinions, and anyone is welcome to disagree with them. But, before you decide you want to disagree, let me make one thing clear. If you're going to try to insult, bash, or "hate" on me because of my opinions, don't waste your time because I honestly and truly just do not care what you think or have to say about what you think or what I think. It's simple mind over matter, I don't mind because you don't matter.

Thank you, and have a brilliant day.
Odds are I'm not going to find my way back to a thread after my first post, it happens on occasion but not often. So, if I say something that offends you and you feel the need to force your opinion on me because obviously everyone should have your opinion or none at all, feel free to post it in the thread that I'll probably never see again. However, if you are interested in intelligent discourse, feel free to message me.
Jan 3, 2014 8:06 PM

Nov 2012
Fairy Tail is one of the better long running shounens so glad to hear it's coming back. Hope that the animation improves. It's got a fantastic soundtrack and consistent artwork, but damn those animations are horrible. Even if we don't get at least that, at the very least we're getting more Fairy Tail!
Jan 4, 2014 9:42 AM

Jun 2012
The_Bif said:
Been waiting a good while for this news, can't wait to continue the Grand Magic Games and see where it goes from there. I refrained from reading the manga after the series went on hiatus, just seems like one of those series that is better animated.

For all of the haters: If you really dislike the series that much, I have to ask- "Why do you spend so much of your time trolling forums and the such for information regarding a series you hate so much?" And regardless of your answer to my question, it doesn't matter what you say because the truth of the matter is pretty simple. If you didn't waste so much of your time on things you supposedly hate, you'd realize how pathetic and sad your lives really are. And, I mean, who needs a reality check? That would be, like, personal growth or something. God, we can't let that happen!

As for those who keep saying the series needs more blood, or needs less fanservice, etc... I hadn't realized there was a lack of blood in the series when I was watching it, either it puts off a good illusion of blood or you're too accustomed to the high levels of blood in anime like Elfen Lied, Deadman Wonderland, Mirai Nikki, etc... This show does fine the way it is, as long as they at least attempt to improve the quality of the artwork/animation. Now, on to the fanservice. Why should there be less fanservice? What's wrong with fanservice? It's not full blown ecchi, it's just fun. I didn't find there to be a lot in terms of fanservice, but the fanservice it did have was rather nice.

I intentionally used the word "fanservice" repetitively there to mirror what I've seen in forums all over the web, if someone who has never seen the series were to read these posts they'd think that Fairy Tail was an ecchi series with nothing but fanservice.

Now, of course these are my opinions, and anyone is welcome to disagree with them. But, before you decide you want to disagree, let me make one thing clear. If you're going to try to insult, bash, or "hate" on me because of my opinions, don't waste your time because I honestly and truly just do not care what you think or have to say about what you think or what I think. It's simple mind over matter, I don't mind because you don't matter.

Gonna keep this brief

Having a different opinion is not trolling, and if you didn't care what people had to say you wouldn't have written the essay of a forum post

I'm just saying
Jan 4, 2014 10:00 AM

Apr 2008
Kaimon237 said:
The_Bif said:

Gonna keep this brief

Having a different opinion is not trolling, and if you didn't care what people had to say you wouldn't have written the essay of a forum post

I'm just saying

It is trolling when they go out of their way to post in a thread SPECIFICALLY designed for the good news regarding a series.
Jan 4, 2014 10:02 AM

Nov 2010
Darklight0303 said:

It is trolling when they go out of their way to post in a thread SPECIFICALLY designed for the good news regarding a series.
No it isn't. Whether this is a thread about good news or bad news is up to the person themselves.
Jan 4, 2014 10:10 AM

Apr 2008
IntroverTurtle said:
Darklight0303 said:

No it isn't. Whether this is a thread about good news or bad news is up to the person themselves.

I bet you wouldn't be saying that if the same thing happened in a onepiece related thread.
Jan 4, 2014 10:25 AM

Nov 2010
That's your response. Not telling my why I'm wrong but saying you bet I would do the same. That doesn't even deserve a proper response.
Jan 4, 2014 10:35 AM

Apr 2008
IntroverTurtle said:
That's your response. Not telling my why I'm wrong but saying you bet I would do the same. That doesn't even deserve a proper response.

You're not denying it though.
Jan 4, 2014 10:41 AM

Dec 2013
Actual definition of "Troll"/"Trolling":

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally[3][4] or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[5] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.
Odds are I'm not going to find my way back to a thread after my first post, it happens on occasion but not often. So, if I say something that offends you and you feel the need to force your opinion on me because obviously everyone should have your opinion or none at all, feel free to post it in the thread that I'll probably never see again. However, if you are interested in intelligent discourse, feel free to message me.
Jan 4, 2014 12:27 PM

Dec 2012
IntroverTurtle said:
Darklight0303 said:

I have a question about that last part if you dont mind. I dont see how this news can be "bad". I mean its fine if you've already watched this show and didnt like it, but thats no reason to hate on the fact that a show you didnt like gets another season. Its like hoping that shows you didnt like would do badly while only shows you like would do well.

Is it really that hard to accept that other ppl like a show that you dont, and that a show gets a new season because of them/for them? Ppl are free to post their own opinions on why they hate/dislike a show and stuff, especially because they've actually watched the show and it took time and effort(?), but theres absolutely no reason to hate on the news about a show getting a new season. You dont lose anything at all if a show gets a new season whether you actually like or dislike the show.

But thats just me I guess.
Jan 4, 2014 12:54 PM

Jun 2012
The_Bif said:
Actual definition of "Troll"/"Trolling":

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally[3][4] or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[5] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

If someone's opinion on a cartoon can get an emotional response out of you, then that's a personal problem. You can always have a (mostly) civil debate with someone if you disagree with them.
Jan 4, 2014 1:16 PM

Nov 2010
AdolTheRed said:
IntroverTurtle said:
Darklight0303 said:

I have a question about that last part if you dont mind. I dont see how this news can be "bad". I mean its fine if you've already watched this show and didnt like it, but thats no reason to hate on the fact that a show you didnt like gets another season. [#]Its like hoping that shows you didnt like would do badly while only shows you like would do well[#].

Is it really that hard to accept that other ppl like a show that you dont, and that a show gets a new season because of them/for them? Ppl are free to post their own opinions on why they hate/dislike a show and stuff, especially because they've actually watched the show and it took time and effort(?), but theres absolutely no reason to hate on the news about a show getting a new season. You dont lose anything at all if a show gets a new season whether you actually like or dislike the show.

I said it in general. Even if it's not a thread about news that a series is being continued, what they really announce is just news, with no positive or negative feeling behind of it. What I was saying is whether that news makes them happy, sad, or they are indifferent to it. It's up to whoever looks at the thread. And saying someone is trolling just because it's a thread where commonly fans talk about how they're so happy, is wrong. Everyone has the right to say their opinion whether it be positive, negative, or indifferent without being called a troll.

About your actual post. It's a fine of enough reason for many people. Whether they hate the show and don't want it airing, they like the manga and hate how it's adapted, hate the fans and like to see them cry, etc are all reasons someone may have to not like the fact that a show is getting a sequel. Yet a lot of people do that[#], you must be new here(comments about it have probably even happened in this thread). Not saying it's right but people do do it.
I don't think it's a matter of accepting, it's just that they don't care about other people's enjoyment. In your opinion, there's no reason to hate on the news of a show getting a new season.
Jan 4, 2014 2:08 PM

Dec 2012
IntroverTurtle said:
AdolTheRed said:
IntroverTurtle said:
Darklight0303 said:

I have a question about that last part if you dont mind. I dont see how this news can be "bad". I mean its fine if you've already watched this show and didnt like it, but thats no reason to hate on the fact that a show you didnt like gets another season. [#]Its like hoping that shows you didnt like would do badly while only shows you like would do well[#].

I said it in general. Even if it's not a thread about news that a series is being continued, what they really announce is just news, with no positive or negative feeling behind of it. What I was saying is whether that news makes them happy, sad, or they are indifferent to it. It's up to whoever looks at the thread. And saying someone is trolling just because it's a thread where commonly fans talk about how they're so happy, is wrong. Everyone has the right to say their opinion whether it be positive, negative, or indifferent without being called a troll.

While I agree that everyone has the right to say their opinions, I just wish ppl would learn to atleast read their own posts atleast once before they actually post it. Alot of the arguments on MAL (from what I've seen) start from the fact that most ppl post their "opinions" in such a way that it can be very easily misunderstood as something much worse or something else. Although whether they do it on purpose or not......

About your actual post. It's a fine of enough reason for many people. Whether they hate the show and don't want it airing, they like the manga and hate how it's adapted, hate the fans and like to see them cry, etc are all reasons someone may have to not like the fact that a show is getting a sequel. Yet a lot of people do that[#], you must be new here(comments about it have probably even happened in this thread). Not saying it's right but people do do it.
I don't think it's a matter of accepting, it's just that they don't care about other people's enjoyment. In your opinion, there's no reason to hate on the news of a show getting a new season.

Well, I'll never understand such ppl then. I'll just consider them as very emotional I guess? Actually I can understand the "like the manga and hate the adaptation", after all if the adaptation isnt doing the original justice or atleast can be called a decent adaptation, then it sucks seeing them ruin more of what could have been much better. And for "hate the fans and like to see them cry", arent such ppl called haters or something lol? But "hating a show and not wanting it to air", thats just going too far.

Not really, I've been here for a while now, I just rarely ever post lol. And I have seen those comments in this thread and in alot of other places too. I've read soo many of those posts that I dont consider them worth replying to ( or maybe I'm just lazy lol idk). But its still sad to watch such kinds of posts, not because of the topic or the show or w.e, but because ppl actually do it and how they do it.

Well, some ppl take things waaayyyy too personally, but hate is, after all, one of the stronger emotions, especially online, so I guess I cant expect ppl to act mature all the time, if at all. lol

Also, just out of curiosity, "Not saying it's right but people do do it.". I'm sure alot of other ppl would agree that its not right too, so like, if "troll" isnt the right word for such ppl, then what is? ( if there is one lol). I figure theres gotta be something, after all, when you post things that are bound to start flame wars, pointless arguments etc., just because you hate something to the point where you exaggerate and attack/bash a show just for getting a new season or something, when in reality, its the fans and ppl who make the show who could actually lose something.
AdolTheRedJan 4, 2014 2:57 PM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Oniichan wa Oshimai!' Gets TV Anime

Vindstot - Apr 21, 2022

44 by Lenoksu »»
3 hours ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - 8 hours ago

4 by yamiyugi101 »»
4 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

3 by ToyaMochizuki »»
6 hours ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

16 by Jonas-K »»
7 hours ago

» Spring 2024 Simulcast List [Update 4/18]

Snow - Apr 5

28 by infanf »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.