Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Dec 26, 2013 10:15 PM
Nov 2013
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Drawnfreak said:
Marow said:
So, I dropped Valvrave during the second season since I couldn't survive it any longer.

How glorious was this mess?

Actually, the true mess was the ending(and the wasted season 1 eps), if looked at overall. The ending was fine, but full of holes. The love triangle makes you cringle, but the L-Elf and Haruto friendship moments were cool. They were the only thing this dull finale had going for it. KV had quite a few shining moments. But since you dipped out, you probably don't know. Not that it means anything, since they let it go down a hole in just 30 minutes of 'wrap it up' anime television. Definitely not the the Majestic Prince ending I was expecting. Too bad...too sad....oh well. On to my next machine obsession. I wonder if any good mecha is airing next season?..And that backlog of Demonbane...what to do? What to do?

Already these characters are becoming a thing of the past.

I wouldn't say that it was filled with holes so much as it felt like a lot of things could have been more fleshed out and explored and thus elevated the show overall if it had just been given more episodes.

However you put, there were quite a few unexplained events. Like what was the point of the flashforwards? All questions but I don't remember getting a single answer. But don't get me wrong, it was good while it was on. But man, I waited everyday since the last episode to find out what was going to happen. Such was the hype. But that is not what I am unhappy about. Apart from the scene of Haruto's death, nothing jumped out. Not even the death of other characters. The fight scene was pretty good but pales in comparison to the MC's loss. The expressions were really good then. I am unsatisfied while being satisfied =|
Dec 26, 2013 10:18 PM

Sep 2013
They better come out with an OVA to explain the establishment of the Third Galactic Empire at least, to eliminate some plot holes. Disappointment in the end.
-

I've always... always been watching you... This whole time... Because you were there... That's why I was able to try hard. So you could have some balance! So you wouldn't treat me like a kid! So you would see me as an actual girl! Even while you were gone... You were right here! You were right here in my heart!
Dec 26, 2013 10:18 PM

Dec 2010
They left it open enough to have a movie or another season explaining the events of the epilogue, but it all depends on the sales numbers!
Dec 26, 2013 10:20 PM
Oct 2010
Haha. A-Drei's eyes twitching after he catches the roses.
Dec 26, 2013 10:20 PM
Dec 2012
Only pilots I expected to live were Saki, and Akira.
I held out hope that Haruto would cling to life, and end up with Saki.
I wanted Shoko to die violently. I don't think i've ever hated a character this much.
Was it A-drei, and Shoko who ended up together?
if so is A-drei now a pseudo magius
They just left so many plot holes.
But I was 100% fine with the ending until they showed Shoko.
Dec 26, 2013 10:27 PM
May 2013
Hahahaha, oh wow.
Going into the last episode I forgot how bad Valvrave was selling, and thought there was going to be a Season three. Oh man, that ending, that's what I call scrambling to wrap it up. I'm kinda sad there won't be another season, but honestly they could have done so much more with two seasons, instead of doing fuck all on Dorssia and filler school episodes in JIOR, so it's their own fault.
Dec 26, 2013 10:31 PM

Nov 2011
I think they telegraphed Haruto's death when they did the rape scene. I somehow suspected that he would not see a happy ending because of that.
Dec 26, 2013 10:35 PM

Aug 2012
ooh guilty crown reloaded

someone else always have what you want, but it usually means nothing to them...
Dec 26, 2013 10:39 PM
Aug 2012
Ugh Shoko made it through the series....

Now I'm left with a goddamn shitty taste. Definitely a come and go series for me.
I would have loved to watch Shoko getting blown up, stabbed or decapitated again and again. Instead she becomes immortal. Ewwww!
KVVDec 26, 2013 10:42 PM
Dec 26, 2013 10:41 PM
May 2013
DarkDooM2 said:
Enjoyed it, but the ending was shit -_-

But it's unlikely we'll get a season 3

Would've been interesting since Harutos dad still has Harutos DNA map so he can create more Harutos ^^
Evil Haruto army, anyone? :P

You know what...That can happen. On the very last scene, all the memories popped up. The message as well... Maybe?
Dec 26, 2013 10:42 PM

Sep 2011
ltspfan said:

Except GC was more hated because of the ridiculous hype
LastExile_613.png
Dec 26, 2013 10:45 PM

Oct 2007
Drawnfreak said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Drawnfreak said:
Marow said:
So, I dropped Valvrave during the second season since I couldn't survive it any longer.

How glorious was this mess?

Actually, the true mess was the ending(and the wasted season 1 eps), if looked at overall. The ending was fine, but full of holes. The love triangle makes you cringle, but the L-Elf and Haruto friendship moments were cool. They were the only thing this dull finale had going for it. KV had quite a few shining moments. But since you dipped out, you probably don't know. Not that it means anything, since they let it go down a hole in just 30 minutes of 'wrap it up' anime television. Definitely not the the Majestic Prince ending I was expecting. Too bad...too sad....oh well. On to my next machine obsession. I wonder if any good mecha is airing next season?..And that backlog of Demonbane...what to do? What to do?

Already these characters are becoming a thing of the past.

I wouldn't say that it was filled with holes so much as it felt like a lot of things could have been more fleshed out and explored and thus elevated the show overall if it had just been given more episodes.

However you put, there were quite a few unexplained events. Like what was the point of the flashforwards? All questions but I don't remember getting a single answer. But don't get me wrong, it was good while it was on. But man, I waited everyday since the last episode to find out what was going to happen. Such was the hype. But that is not what I am unhappy about. Apart from the scene of Haruto's death, nothing jumped out. Not even the death of other characters. The fight scene was pretty good but pales in comparison to the MC's loss. The expressions were really good then. I am unsatisfied while being satisfied =|

Oh for sure there were a lot of unexplored aspects of the show that would have made it a lot better, for example I really would have liked to see a lot more about the Magius's back story, specifically Cain's and how Ploo and Pino came to be involved in the Valvrave project in the first place. I have a feeling it was Haruto's asshole father who represents probably the worst of humanity, but the whole VVV project is so shrouded in mystery still for being the system that unveiled the world. It's like how the Geass' history was never really fleshed out at the end of Code Geass. Also exploring more of Dorssia and it's characters back story could have easily filled another cours worth of material. It feels like there's so much material ripe for side story and this is a multimedia project so a manga or OVA or something seems like the best hope at this rate.

In the end I feel like the show made do best it could for the short amount of time it had. It looks like things eventually do get better in the future, but man did that present suck for pretty much everyone involved. It really does leave that impression of being satisfied while unsatisfied for sure.

Keetriver said:

Now I'm left with a goddamn shitty taste. Definitely a come and go series for me.
I would have loved to watch Shoko getting blown up, stabbed or decapitated again and again. Instead she becomes immortal. Ewwww!

Shoko made her mistake when prodded by that Iori bitch and the other humans paranoia but ultimately I think learned from it and went on to try to pay proper respect to the Golden 7's sacrifices with that weird amorphous blob race. I really don't understand the sheer hate for that character when it was done so out of desperation and the belief that Haruto really was gone and that they had to live separately, a view that Haruto himself also mistakenly believed in until his whole thing with L-Elf and Cain.
PeacingOutDec 26, 2013 10:49 PM
Dec 26, 2013 10:45 PM

Jul 2012
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. OK SUNRISE.

Was hoping for season 3 to actually answer some questions, BUT NOPE.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Dec 26, 2013 10:51 PM
Jul 2013
So they finally did it, they killed off Haruto. Nice L-elf & Haruto friendship moments btw. Whenever I see haruto's memory breaking, I get hesitant at watching and say shit, sometimes saying please stahp. As much as I hate to admit it, Haruto's death was already predictable during season 1. I wasn't totally surprised about Shoko taking over Valvrave-01 and living for more than 200 years. I pretty much saw this coming in the middle of the final episode. So Akira, Saki, Shoko, and the president (I forgot his name) lived and is probably continuing Haruto and L-elf's dream since Shoko is seen befriending aliens.
Dec 26, 2013 10:51 PM

Jul 2009
ok so im guessing that kid is a-drei's because hes the one who caught the flowers... who the wife is, i have no idea. but for sure it's a-drei as that kid is a prince just like a-drei. why he has haruto eyes, who the fuck knows.

overall 7/10 for at least being entertaining, even though i have no idea what else to say. needed more valvrape. heavily disappointed.
Dec 26, 2013 10:52 PM

Nov 2013
Keetriver said:

U are still mad for episode 9? even after she realised her mistake?
Anime gave me more life lessons than school
Dec 26, 2013 11:18 PM
Dec 2013
emil0v, you're a genius
Dec 26, 2013 11:18 PM
Feb 2013
I don't know where to start....... This is incredibly disappointing and cliched in every way. Do you believe in humanity? You have to be kidding me. That is the most cliched overused theme/line I have ever read in any kind of media whether it be a movie, book, or an anime. I don't know if I should even go into detail about how Haruto dies in comparison to the girl who died earlier (Marie I think?). Also I dislike the fact that in the end everyone decides that they should marry and the origin of this white haired kid is never explicitly explained into any details whatsoever. The whole ending seems faked due to terrible reactions and responses that seemed to have been invented by retards. I don't know why I kept watching this anime after he stated he liked Shoko after he betrayed him and let his friend die. One of the most disappointing and non-unique animes I have ever seen IMO.
Dec 26, 2013 11:19 PM

Aug 2010
THIS AINT ZETA GUNDAM BABBBBY!!!
Dec 26, 2013 11:19 PM

Jul 2013
What?! That's it? That's the ending of it?! Man, I called this a BS ending... They were kind of rushing towards the end and the very end of it kind of got me confuse for this future scene.

Well I guess I could say this season was okay but slightly better than season 1. Well there is still more information in regards of the Valvraves, Mangius, and some more character backgrounds from several major characters. Well L-Elf has some interesting backgrounds in his past, so I'll give him credit for that.

6.8/10 was expecting big for the season as well as the ending but didn't exceed my expectations.

Dec 26, 2013 11:26 PM
Nov 2013
zerriet said:
Keetriver said:

Shouko did not even exist in this ep for me. Like I said, especially for this episode's dramatic moment, Shouko and Saki were hardly shown. When they did show Shouko, she was craddling herself like a newborn. I was annoyed at the Valvrave 1 thing. Not b/c of ep.9 but they just jumped to her crying holding his helmet, looking sad, and intercepting another improperly introduced(does the word ending have any bearing on this element?) story device. If that time was filled with some real soul searching, I could have warmed up to her a bit. Otherwise, she is still the annoying childhood friend from S1. Other than the L-Elf and Haruto, the emotional impact was also rushed. But hey, I kept looking at my player timer, and seeing the scenes that meant they were going for the finisher, I expected the aftermath to mashed up into 2-3 minutes. So I am not begrudging any characters.
Dec 26, 2013 11:29 PM

Nov 2013
Drawnfreak said:
zerriet said:
Keetriver said:

Shouko did not even exist in this ep for me. Like I said, especially for this episode's dramatic moment, Shouko and Saki were hardly shown. When they did show Shouko, she was craddling herself like a newborn. I was annoyed at the Valvrave 1 thing. Not b/c of ep.9 but they just jumped to her crying holding his helmet, looking sad, and intercepting another improperly introduced(does the word ending have any bearing on this element?) story device. If that time was filled with some real soul searching, I could have warmed up to her a bit. Otherwise, she is still the annoying childhood friend from S1. Other than the L-Elf and Haruto, the emotional impact was also rushed. But hey, I kept looking at my player timer, and seeing the scenes that meant they were going for the finisher, I expected the aftermath to mashed up into 2-3 minutes. So I am not begrudging any characters.

yeah, you are kind of right about that. The emotional scenes were rushed, but at least she lived on to carry his will instead of just moping about
Dec 26, 2013 11:42 PM

Jun 2011
alec613 said:
ltspfan said:
Except GC was more hated because of the ridiculous hype
Same writer, same mistake.
Dec 26, 2013 11:46 PM

Aug 2012
That was glorious. Oh man. What the hell.
Dec 26, 2013 11:48 PM

Jan 2013
Look at all those people spamming "plot holes" Like its the word "epic" or "lol"

Wiki definition of plot holes
A plot hole, or plothole is a gap or inconsistency in a storyline that goes against the flow of logic established by the story's plot, or constitutes a blatant omission of relevant information regarding the plot, sometimes even contradicting itself. These include such things as unlikely behaviour or actions of characters, illogical or impossible events, events happening for no apparent reason, or, statements or events that contradict earlier events in the storyline.

Just because things (and by things I meant by that kid name and such) that weren't explained doesnt mean is a plot hole.

also people. if it is such a shitty show, why force yourself to watch 24 episodes. that makes no sense, unless if you are a M

Dec 26, 2013 11:49 PM

May 2010
another shitty GC ending lmao. as much fun as i had..this is not a good show by any means.

glad its over even tho i will probably miss it next week since it was kinda my guilty please anime this season xD

5/10 . would be a 6/10 if shoko died.
Dec 26, 2013 11:55 PM

Jun 2013
destonyDbaby said:

also people. if it is such a shitty show, why force yourself to watch 24 episodes. that makes no sense, unless if you are a M
"Children of Japan. And those who were once children. Listen! This is not a dream. This is not fiction. In reality, your superheroes were always fighting. To teach viewers courage and the meaning of justice! No matter how many enemies there are. No matter how strong evil is. Just remember. Does any another country have so many heroes? Has any another country been protected by multiple superheroes? Stand with me, friends! Remember when you used to watch your superheroes!
Once you may have given up this dream. But today, you can be a hero!"

- Kaname Jouji , Red Axe

Dec 27, 2013 12:04 AM
Mar 2012
This is the ending I get? What the fuck Valvrave, what the fuck
Dec 27, 2013 12:05 AM

Apr 2013
destonyDbaby said:
because its so bad it makes it funny and entertaining? I disliked Code Geass R2 because.. well the writing was bad, but I was still highly entertained and had fun watching it.
Dec 27, 2013 12:06 AM

Jan 2012
Riez said:
destonyDbaby said:

Wasn't bad it just had plot holes up the wazoo
Dec 27, 2013 12:19 AM

Jun 2012
zerriet said:
Keetriver said:

So let's say I go kill around 100 people, out of those 100 people EVERYONE important to you is killed. But I revel in my misery and realize my mistake, do you still hate me?

The reason I and so many other people hate shoko is because her character served no freaking purpose whatsoever than to form a god damn love triangle in the show, which really pissed me off. Then as if I don't hate the bitch enough she goes and betrays the one thing she was put on the damn show for, Haruto.

Shoko was a weak-willed character who had little to no substance with a very bland and cliche personality. Not to mention they made her fucking immortal as if I can't hate the bitch enough already.

Still a great anime for me would've been better if shoko died.

Also everyone saying that the anime was filled with plot holes are painfully wrong, it had some unanswered questions, like every anime, but everything important was answered.

Serial lurker
Dec 27, 2013 12:22 AM

Apr 2011
ending was kinda rushed
Dec 27, 2013 12:28 AM

Nov 2013
alex70031 said:
zerriet said:
Keetriver said:

So let's say I go kill around 100 people, out of those 100 people EVERYONE important to you is killed. But I revel in my misery and realize my mistake, do you still hate me?

The reason I and so many other people hate shoko is because her character served no freaking purpose whatsoever than to form a god damn love triangle in the show, which really pissed me off. Then as if I don't hate the bitch enough she goes and betrays the one thing she was put on the damn show for, Haruto.

Shoko was a weak-willed character who had little to no substance with a very bland and cliche personality. Not to mention they made her fucking immortal as if I can't hate the bitch enough already.

Still a great anime for me would've been better if shoko died.

Also everyone saying that the anime was filled with plot holes are painfully wrong, it had some unanswered questions, like every anime, but everything important was answered.

I see your point, but again like others who justify Shoko's actions, what she did was a form of motivation for Haruto. Furthermore, she became immortal to carry not only Haruto's, but L-Elf's and even Lisolette's vision of a utopia where both Kamutski and humans can co-exist.

Forgiveness may be hard but because i understood why she did so, I can sympathise with her.
Dec 27, 2013 12:39 AM
Nov 2013
destonyDbaby said:
Look at all those people spamming "plot holes" Like its the word "epic" or "lol"

A plot hole, or plothole is a gap or inconsistency in a storyline that goes against the flow of logic established by the story's plot, or constitutes a blatant omission of relevant information regarding the plot, sometimes even contradicting itself. These include such things as unlikely behaviour or actions of characters, illogical or impossible events, events happening for no apparent reason, or, statements or events that contradict earlier events in the storyline.

Just because things (and by things I meant by that kid name and such) that weren't explained doesnt mean is a plot hole.

'blatant omission of relevant information.'

Up until the last ep, they put a lot of information out there that we were made to believe is relevant. Omission is to leave out, NEGLECT, ignore. Not just the kid. There were other things we were lead to believe or expect as well.

Also, I've seen this post before. You cannot use that arguement for everything you like and someone doesn't. It sounds like you are pointing down their knowledge because you don't agree.

I also think it is safe to say most people are unhappy, unsatisfied, and disappointed. But I agree that people shouldn't say it is shitty after watching 24 episodes of it. All the eps can't be that bad if they still watched it. Though some shows can upset you so much you throw in the whole towel. Been there, done it, and will probably revisit in the future. But if they say the ending or beginning of KV was shit, I'd be like...well, okay. But that is just opinion. I doubt they are alone.
Dec 27, 2013 12:45 AM

Nov 2007
Q-Vier dies GOOD

X-Eins dies awww

Cain dies good riddance

Haruto dies ? fuck.... I was pulling for Haruto and Saki

This whole thing felt way too rushed. Just like that oh here's the information about the Magius to ARUS (who's president was still an ass), and the DORSIA Royalists.

Ugh of all the people that could live it's Satomi, and Shoko? Probably my leave favorite characters.

A fast resolution without enough shown.
Dec 27, 2013 12:46 AM

Jun 2011
What the fuck is up with this episode. Everythings so messed up.

7/10
Dec 27, 2013 12:50 AM
Dec 2013
MyNameIsMango said:
emil0v, you're a genius

Thanks and thanks for reading my post
Dec 27, 2013 12:55 AM

Nov 2007
I mean half the students were senselessly murdered by ARUS just a little while ago.

Not to mention all the rushed deaths. Inuzuka and Yamada had meaning. Both became bad ass likeable characters.

Then there's Q-vier. The bastard of the L-elf's group. Who got payback on him? A-drei? Why? At least it should have been Akira or Haruto avenging their friends.

X-ein who is know on the right side now dies too. While trying to avenge H-neun, but he didn't get enough time for a meaningful death.

Before this there was Lieselotte dying just as she finally appeared.

But Haruto's death felt the worst. He slowly loses all his memories. Then not even being able to remember his friend just dies. Didn't get to meet back up with Saki or Shoko.

This ending just didn't feel satisfying. They could have cut off at a point at left hope for a better resolution in a new season. Instead they give that lame "future" and send off poor Haruto. While A-drei gets to catch flowers.
Dec 27, 2013 12:59 AM
Aug 2012
Even at episode 11 i was sure they would end it in a cliffhanger and announce a third season. But they just had to end it by rushing the final episode. There was so much potential dammit. Also too many things are left unexplained that they could have easily take care of in another season.............

Other than that rushed and disappointed ending, they show over all was pretty enjoyable (except for the useless female lead and her jingle bells).

Dec 27, 2013 1:00 AM

Dec 2011
I can't believe Haruto
like whaat I never expected it *A* and L-Elf called him his friend like the feels was just so much T^T
I wish there was another episode to go on about their life now since I still feel unsatisfied.
Dec 27, 2013 1:02 AM
Dec 2013
Kurogashi said:
ok so im guessing that kid is a-drei's because hes the one who caught the flowers... who the wife is, i have no idea. but for sure it's a-drei as that kid is a prince just like a-drei. why he has haruto eyes, who the fuck knows.

overall 7/10 for at least being entertaining, even though i have no idea what else to say. needed more valvrape. heavily disappointed.

The kid is from 221 years in the future ,he is a descendant of the protagonists of the series
Dec 27, 2013 1:03 AM

Apr 2012
mixed feelings or i dont know wat feelings im feeling hard to comment but i know i dont like the fact Haruto died
Dec 27, 2013 1:04 AM
Dec 2013
Ok seriously, this ending was infuriating to me. There's were some thing's I liked but I mostly hated how they wrapped this up.

Why is Shoko still alive 200 years in the future. WHO IS THE PRINCE, which two characters conceived him. I mean it was probably L-Elf/A-Drei and someone else but really. A 3 minute summation for everything. What happens during the 200 year Timeskip, they give us no information by in this possibly final episode. I want closurem and Sunrise gave us practically nothing expect the fact that shoko is about to get raped by aliens, that look like Magius with jello bodies.

But on the bright side, Akira survived, so at least there's something to be happy about.
Dec 27, 2013 1:04 AM
Aug 2012
emil0v said:
Kurogashi said:

The kid is from 221 years in the future ,he is a descendant of the protagonists of the series

Can you really expect them simple-minder shippers to understand a simple point? It's obviously someone's descendent but they still keep shipping.

Dec 27, 2013 1:09 AM

Nov 2011
Meh, it was a satisfying ending because I didn't expect it to explain everything. I mean come on, its obvious that they can't do it all in one episode so you lower your expectation.

As expected Haruto dies, it was obvious he is gonna died long ago.

I am glad Q-vier died but I wished it was one of the valvrave pilot that kill him and kill him so fast, he can't say anything but scream because he don't deserve it.

Since the wedding flower land on A-drei, I guess its a hint that the Chibi L-Elf is descendant of A-drei or something.

Dec 27, 2013 1:11 AM

Nov 2012
So this is what it feels like when the protagonist actually dies.. and doesn't come back through some asspull. It's a pretty interesting feeling, props to the series for that. The only poor thing is now the whole Rukino, Haruto, Shouko triangle will never even develop further, makes Rukino's whole existence for being in the show kind of pointless.

Also I kind of feel for the council, their reasoning seems kind of legit and they
get killed in a witchhunt like supernatural monsters just like they feared.

Anyway was a pretty entertaining series, not really a mecha fan at all but managed to entertain me a lot. Not being shy to kill off characters and great art made for a great watch.
I'll be really generous and give it 8+1/10 for the following reasons:
* Great OP I always +1 the real score if music is memorable great, return value.
* I really dislike mecha but managed to enjoy watching this, which makes me want to give it credit.

Dec 27, 2013 1:12 AM

Aug 2012
Riez said:
destonyDbaby said:

I'm an M
Dec 27, 2013 1:14 AM

Jan 2013
Sourire said:
destonyDbaby said:
because its so bad it makes it funny and entertaining? I disliked Code Geass R2 because.. well the writing was bad, but I was still highly entertained and had fun watching it.

Fair point, you just thought it was bad but still entertained you. i have watch shows like that such school days, so by no means you are an M so this wouldnt refer to people like you

Drawnfreak said:
destonyDbaby said:

'blatant omission of relevant information.'

Up until the last ep, they put a lot of information out there that we were made to believe is relevant. Omission is to leave out, NEGLECT, ignore. Not just the kid. There were other things we were lead to believe or expect as well.

Also, I've seen this post before. You cannot use that arguement for everything you like and someone doesn't. It sounds like you are pointing down their knowledge because you don't agree.

I also think it is safe to say most people are unhappy, unsatisfied, and disappointed. But I agree that people shouldn't say it is shitty after watching 24 episodes of it. All the eps can't be that bad if they still watched it. Though some shows can upset you so much you throw in the whole towel. Been there, done it, and will probably revisit in the future. But if they say the ending or beginning of KV was shit, I'd be like...well, okay. But that is just opinion. I doubt they are alone.
vyktar said:
Ok seriously, this ending was infuriating to me. There's were some thing's I liked but I mostly hated how they wrapped this up.

Why is Shoko still alive 200 years in the future. WHO IS THE PRINCE, which two characters conceived him. I mean it was probably L-Elf/A-Drei and someone else but really. A 3 minute summation for everything. What happens during the 200 year Timeskip, they give us no information by in this possibly final episode. I want closurem and Sunrise gave us practically nothing expect the fact that shoko is about to get raped by aliens, that look like Magius with jello bodies.

But on the bright side, Akira survived, so at least there's something to be happy about.

so basically what this guy is asking is what you mean right ? if thats the case then simply adding more to the story will do the trick, if not then yes its a plothole

yeah i do agree that the anime was a bit rushed

Dec 27, 2013 1:21 AM

Sep 2008
i really hoped that the plotholes would be solved...oh well, still an awesome seies, it is a 9 in my heart, but to manny things are wrong....guess a 6 will do
a S3 would be nice tou....probably imposible
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Dec 27, 2013 1:24 AM

Jan 2009
Zero_r2 said:
i really hoped that the plotholes would be solved...oh well, still an awesome seies, it is a 9 in my heart, but to manny things are wrong....guess a 6 will do
a S3 would be nice tou....probably imposible

can you list the plotholes that in your mind?
Pages (10) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

336 by AZakuII »»
Aug 10, 2023 9:31 PM

» The Child's parent is (spoilers)

Renaultclio101 - Jan 9, 2014

40 by silenceblade »»
Sep 15, 2022 7:47 AM

» Is Kakumeiki Valvrave gonna have a 3rd season?

stanklem28 - Dec 21, 2013

14 by AnOnYmOuS__101 »»
Nov 9, 2021 12:52 AM

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2013

128 by VirginAmirul »»
Mar 29, 2021 8:48 PM

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2013

142 by VirginAmirul »»
Mar 28, 2021 8:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.