Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Apr 27, 2015 7:34 PM

Feb 2013
Yup. Setsuna was inside Music Room 1. I'm watching this episode and like damn. It really sucks to be Setsuna. A lot.

Even Setsuna knows that she butted in between Haruki and Touma. She confessed to Haruki soon after she saw that Touma kissed him while he was asleep. She even said it herself to Io on the roof. She knew that Touma likes Haruki but still confessed.

Haruki should've never went after Touma. That probably hurt the most for Setsuna. Takeya even knew that and tried to stop him. Haruki kept going though.

Touma and Haruki kiss in the snow. This is what I wanted. HarukiXTouma but I didn't want it to happen this way. Feel bad for Setsuna.

I wonder how she'll react the next episode.

Onto the final episode...
May 8, 2015 8:34 AM

Nov 2011
The TV series gradually managed to climb the peak, becoming more interesting and romantic. But during the narration, I hated Haruki and then Kazusa, because in the end they do not care that Setsuna is set aside; reconfirming my idea that words are a vehicle for lies and the fact that very often not as proof of responsibility that they entail.
Very nice soundtrack, although graphically the Satelight is not so lofty in the quality of designs.

jjrocks24 said:
I don't know. I can see the School Days ending starting to form.

If this were the case, I hope that Kazusa and Haruki do the same end of Makoto and Sekai.
Sep 6, 2015 2:20 AM
Dec 2014
Omg Kitahara fuck you kill yourself shoot yourself omg girlzz pls leave that douchebag piece of shit.

Sorry.
j
Oct 10, 2015 9:37 AM

Jan 2012
Setsuna asking if she wasn't a good friend enough.... I think she's the worst friend ever... butting in between them when she clearly knew their feelings and how he would react to it. I just wonder what both would think if they knew... and that she decided to confess after seeing Touma kiss Kitahara ><
Touma says she hates traitors but then she should hate Setsuna too... the situation became like that all because of her
LyrisiaOct 11, 2015 12:20 PM
Oct 13, 2015 10:38 PM

Aug 2012
I hope ogiso goes yandere and kill them both.
Nov 8, 2015 10:44 PM

May 2012
this is so fucking gut wrenching jebus christi

Acropyre said:

we dont need another school days lmao
Apr 2, 2016 5:53 AM
Oct 2013
Next episode, farewell for kazusa's departure.
Haruki-Kazusa for LDR.

May 27, 2016 2:49 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Setsuna's admission made me like her a bit more. All 3 of them made mistakes and are now paying for the misunderstandings and things left unsaid.

Kazusa Touma has to be one of the most beautiful anime characters ever. Her look, her voice, her strength and her fragility too. Just gorgeous.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jan 4, 2017 3:35 PM

Jul 2015
The shitty music during the part he went looking for Kasuza, ruined everything.

Feb 5, 2017 4:00 PM
Dec 2014
No matter what way they wanna end this, he's cheating so bad I hate it. I mean break up with the Ogiso already! And she didn't even do anything wrong. Yeah, she was a bit of a snake but he didn't have to go along with it. He could have said no I like someone else but instead he just wanted his cake and to eat it. So selfish. Like break up with Ogiso already if you're not happy?!
Feb 11, 2017 5:33 AM
Dec 2016
Acropyre said:

She becomes lovestruck for Haruki instead. I think she's into masochism. She's very sweet.
May 6, 2017 7:35 PM

May 2010
At the very least, I like how all of them feel bad about what they've done... Even Setsuna, even though she barely did anything bad, I mean in all's fair in love and war :< And while I can't call Haruki as terrible as Makoto of course, nowhere near that, I still think he should have just broken up with Setsuna already, not distance away from her.

Also, I kinda like that quiet, cool beauty "won" this time, I mean it barely happens anywhere outside visual novels. Although I'm pretty sure Kazusa's gonna leave the country anyway :<
Sep 17, 2017 2:04 AM
Nov 2014
Haruki x touma FTW. Setsuna can go to he'll.
Dec 20, 2017 6:14 AM

Dec 2014
ok wow I was not expecting that,,,this episode makes it seem that it is alroght for them to be together...but kissing behind setsuna back really does not settle with me
Apr 4, 2018 2:22 AM

May 2016
I can't see where this going!
Apr 20, 2019 11:21 PM

Aug 2017
I don't like this. I want either harem ending or Setsuna victory. Good job with the kissing though, always have to get some action. Touma and Setsuna both want it.
Jul 21, 2020 3:05 PM
Apr 2019
Really loved how they showcase the raw emotions of Kitahara, I really loved his character. See,in other show this is what they fail to do, they suddenly make the MC to take a total decision without showing the process.
In other settings, I really would have disliked him so much, that he cheats and hurts, that he is not worthy of kindness but look how original Kitahara looks here. He knows he is a traitor, plays his part but still wants to grab what he wants. He truly is a traitor.
Wonderful show, I really loved it. Now just one more episode.
Aug 16, 2020 6:45 PM

Aug 2014
Was it Setsuna singing when Kazusa and Haruki were standing in the snow?
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Sep 27, 2020 4:54 AM
Jul 2019
The moment he abandoned Setsuna, I knew it was the end for both of them. And I was on point. She did forced herself into it. They were happy, playing instruments, accompanying each other. Now what would've happened if Setsuna didn't sing on the rooftop?
Apr 7, 2023 6:51 PM

May 2018
I love how Setsuna already know what's happening between Haruki and Kazusa, you can tell she knows when she said ''that's a lie'' to Kazusa saying Haruki would respect her decision and send her off with a smile on his face. Also, the part where she's singing on the roof, clearly aware that Haruki is playing for Kazusa, is just beautiful, it's also incredible how she admits she forced herself in between the two of them and how she's a horrid and vile girl, I just love her character even more for that, feels really genuine. It's interesting how each one of them feels guilty about their actions and their feelings, Haruki feels like a horrible person for betraying Setsuna, and Kazusa also hates herself for being a traitor, and Setsuna feels she is the only one responsible for this tragedy. They all feel like they were the ones who ruined everything, this is really a character study and I love White Album 2 for that. This is a masterpiece.

Grant me one hour on love's most sacred shores
    To clasp the bosom that my soul adores,
    Lie heart to heart and merge my soul with yours
Jun 13, 2023 8:39 AM

Jul 2016
"I heard your reply speech. I was amazed at how boring it was."
Lines like that are one of the many reasons I'm happy Touma ended up winning.

Setsuna being officially told the news is probably going to hurt like hell but I think I'm ready.
Mar 9, 10:50 AM

Apr 2016
Another show where characters hurt each other because they don't know humans can speak.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2013

202 by Giolbat »»
Mar 12, 7:03 PM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2013

200 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 9, 7:40 AM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

removed-user - Dec 7, 2013

158 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 8, 3:59 PM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amarrez - Dec 28, 2013

856 by GingZ »»
Mar 1, 3:45 AM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2013

100 by GingZ »»
Feb 27, 2:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.