Forum Settings
Forums

if you ever had the chance to make an anime , how it would be ??

New
Dec 14, 2013 9:25 AM
Nov 2013
i hear so many people say "oh if i had the chance to make an anime i'll do this and that"
imagine that you had this chance , how would you make it , what is the story about ??

for me , i think i'll make a decent vampire love story but am too lazy to write it here
now , it's your turn , what would you do ?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 14, 2013 9:34 AM

Nov 2013
It would be the most elitist hipster series, of elitist hipster series.
Dec 14, 2013 10:17 AM

Nov 2013
Something about the number 69.
DGemuDec 14, 2013 10:22 AM
Dec 14, 2013 10:19 AM

Feb 2013
Gintama harem.
Dec 14, 2013 10:24 AM
Nov 2013
patsuan said:
Gintama harem.

lol
Dec 14, 2013 10:28 AM
Jul 2018
It would be the most fan service packed, otaku-pandering, simple-minded, fancy-looking piece of mainstream crap you've ever seen.

And I'd be rich.
Dec 14, 2013 10:33 AM

Apr 2013
Tits, blood, yuri harem.
Dec 14, 2013 10:41 AM

Sep 2011
I actually always had the idea of a normal dude getting sucked into a dating sim, except all the main girls turn out to be complete psychos, The original daitng sim protagonist would be a dude without a face that only speaks through on screen text options yet everyone loves the hell out of him no matter what he says. The main character who gets sucked in the world finds that he can travel back in forth between the real world and the video game one but accidentally starts bringing stuff from the video game world to the real world such as the faceless dating sim protagonist, and he also finds out his actions within the game world changed how the product is in the real world as well.

I had a few floaty ideas i never bothered piecing together coherently because this is obviously something id never follow through on, such as the faceless protagonist hearing sugita on a talkshow and wanting his voice, so he kidnaps sugita who would play himself and then take sugita into the game world where sugita would escape and run around the video game world. Eventually sugita would actually get away and the faceless protagonist instead take nakamura's voice instead and then spends most of the series talking in nakamura's crazy hazama voice(from BB). It wouldnt actually be a harem with most of the original main heroines being insane and the only possible romantic lead would have been some girl that was just in the background of the game that becomes a actual character through the mc's interaction with her, and it would do things like the MC's interactions in the video game and real life end up completely changing the genre of the game from slice of life, to horror, to sci fi, and fantasy, and so on, Be mainly comedy and possibly a bit of drama near the end dealing with whether the video game npc's are real people at this point

of course i came up with this seemingly out of no where months ago and i obviously have no intentions of every making it a reality but this would likely be the first series id make if i were every forced to make one
JizzyHitlerDec 14, 2013 10:44 AM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 14, 2013 10:44 AM
Nov 2013
NotJizzyHitler said:
I actually always had the idea of a normal dude getting sucked into a dating sim, except all the main girls turn out to be complete psychos, The original daitng sim protagonist would be a dude without a face that only speaks through on screen text options yet everyone loves the hell out of him no matter what he says. The main character who gets sucked in the world finds that he can travel back in forth between the real world and the video game one but accidentally starts bringing stuff from the video game world to the real world such as the faceless dating sim protagonist, and he also finds out his actions within the game world changed how the product is in the real world as well.

I had a few floaty ideas i never bothered piecing together coherently because this is obviously something id never follow through on, such as the faceless protagonist hearing sugita on a talkshow and wanting his voice, so he kidnaps sugita who would play himself and then take sugita into the game world where sugita would escape and run around the video game world. Eventually sugita would actually get away and the faceless protagonist instead take nakamura's voice instead and then spends most of the series talking in nakamura's crazy hazama voice(from BB)

what a story , man you got my respect <3
Dec 14, 2013 10:47 AM

Aug 2012
Fuck creativity. All it needs is girls, tits, and action.

Does anyone remember that tsundere deconstruction idea where the heroine hospitalizes (or kills) the main protagonist? If I could write, I'd do that.
This topic has not been locked and is still available for discussion.
Dec 14, 2013 10:52 AM

Apr 2007
I mentioned this concept, like, twice before on MAL.

Setup is that of your normal, run-of-the-mill harem series. One guy, the harem lead, inexplicably has several girls totally infatuated with him, but the twist is that the harem lead is gay and totally in love with his (male) best friend. None of the girls realise this and continue to throw themselves at him anyway. Cue misunderstandings and hilarity... and probably a lot of fanservice.
Dec 14, 2013 10:52 AM

Sep 2011
gamer2710 said:
Fuck creativity. All it needs is girls, tits, and action.

Does anyone remember that tsundere deconstruction idea where the heroine hospitalizes (or kills) the main protagonist? If I could write, I'd do that.
that was actually what i was planning to do with the story i did above, the main girls were actually insane and straight up murder the faceless main character of the game getting arressted , only for faceless MC to be replaced by a identical one immediately afterwords

ona said:

Setup is that of your normal, run-of-the-mill harem series. One guy, the harem lead, inexplicably has several girls totally infatuated with him, but the twist is that the harem lead is gay and totally in love with his (male) best friend. None of the girls realise this and continue to throw themselves at him anyway. Cue misunderstandings and hilarity.
how has no one made this yet

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 14, 2013 10:53 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Just gonna copy-paste what I wrote in a similar thread a few months ago

I wanna make a shoujo-ai survival game anime in space. The details are work in progress but here's a rough outline of what I could make up on the spot:

Twenty girls of various backgrounds and ages find themselves trapped on a space station. It's secluded from the rest of galactic civilization and there's been a power failure that has made several areas of the station either inaccessible or malfunctioning, including the ability to contact the outside.

There is only one small ship docked at the docking bay, and it only has enough room and oxygen for two people to have a chance to make it back to civilization. In order to open the hatch to the ship, a person needs to have their palms scanned by a hand scanner in the docking bay. The problem is there are two of these, one on each side of the room, and both must be used at the same time by two different people. These hand scanners are quite advanced, so if a dead person's hand is put on it, it will not be registered as a live human being. This makes it effectively impossible for anyone to access the ship alone.

The girls have never met each other before the incident takes place, and are thus very wary of each other. There are also weapons located in the armory of the facility that is still accessible. However there is not an unlimited supply of food and water, and no supply ships are arriving any time soon.

The girls will thus have to partner up as escaping alone is impossible, but they're not too keen on being left behind for someone else's sake either. As time passes, hunger, thirst and mental fatigue will gradually worsen and relationships will falter. Hostilities will occur. Lives will be shed. However it is not as easy as to kill everyone else and escape, as you still need at least one other live person on your side in order to access the ship because of the hand scanners. Therefore it is also important to try to build a solid relationship with at least one other girl. Teams will be formed.

Basically it'd be something of a mixture between Ever17 and Mirai Nikki with a dash of shoujo-ai thrown into it. Which team will manage to overcome their consciousnesses by sacrificing their friends in order to have a shot at life once more? How will they support each other both physically and mentally to keep themselves from faltering?

Find out on Zero Hour.
Dec 14, 2013 10:53 AM

Apr 2013
NotJizzyHitler said:

I had a few floaty ideas i never bothered piecing together coherently because this is obviously something id never follow through on, such as the faceless protagonist hearing sugita on a talkshow and wanting his voice, so he kidnaps sugita who would play himself and then take sugita into the game world where sugita would escape and run around the video game world. Eventually sugita would actually get away and the faceless protagonist instead take nakamura's voice instead and then spends most of the series talking in nakamura's crazy hazama voice(from BB). It wouldnt actually be a harem with most of the original main heroines being insane and the only possible romantic lead would have been some girl that was just in the background of the game that becomes a actual character through the mc's interaction with her, and it would do things like the MC's interactions in the video game and real life end up completely changing the genre of the game from slice of life, to horror, to sci fi, and fantasy, and so on, Be mainly comedy and possibly a bit of drama near the end dealing with whether the video game npc's are real people at this point

of course i came up with this seemingly out of no where months ago and i obviously have no intentions of every making it a reality but this would likely be the first series id make if i were every forced to make one
Copy/Paste with my name on it and I'm sending it to Bones, thanks
Dec 14, 2013 10:55 AM

Aug 2012
ona said:

Setup is that of your normal, run-of-the-mill harem series. One guy, the harem lead, inexplicably has several girls totally infatuated with him, but the twist is that the harem lead is gay and totally in love with his (male) best friend. None of the girls realise this and continue to throw themselves at him anyway. Cue misunderstandings and hilarity.
I also remember someone combining a homosexual male protagonist with a horribly dense and violent tsundere girl. It might appear to be a romantic comedy at first, but as soon as he gets hospitalized, it's serious mode for the rest of the series.
Dec 14, 2013 10:56 AM
Jul 2018
Reminds me of what Fauxy said about this -
https://31.media.tumblr.com/fa0e1cafdbb24dc2b9546ddbd11eda35/tumblr_mx9s0xiK5z1qfpfczo1_400.png
FauxAzn said:
>lol, it'd be like Metamorphosis.

Hahah, Lolimorphosis.

Let's see, another take: how about the first half be your ordinary silly loli comedy (as depicted in that cover). Loli Papa... Loli Pop resists at first, but unable to find a way to turn back eventually accepts his loliness. Overjoyed to finally be able to dote on the imouto he'd always dreamt of, his son Yuji gifts his loli imouto papa a cute white stuffed bunny to match.

Suddenly, a ghastly car accident. Yuji's on the brink of life and death in a hospital while Lollipop begs his former company for his job back and frantically looks for another job to pay the exorbitant medical fees... but he's loli, no one'll hire a loli. Discrimination. A terrible actor, he even fails every single movie/drama/CM audition.

Lollipop resorts to the Yakuza, prostituting himself there because even normal brothels won't accept lolis. A heartbroken loli father caring for his hospitalized son by day, a notorious underground prostitute fulfilling the dirtiest fetishes Japan's lolicons have to offer by night. All the while, he treasures his son's bunny. Like a diary, he stares into those inanimate red eyes and talks to Bunny every night about all the horrible things he has to endure. After a particularly harsh Yakuza session one evening, a dizzy and disheveled Lollipop figures he's slowly but surely losing his mind, because that night...

...he finds Bunny talking back.

Every night repeating the same nonsense from then on: "Sign the contract and I'll grant you a wish." "You can save Yuji." "Sign the contract." "Trust me." "It's your destiny, Mado... Lollipop!"

The son's condition deteriorates rapidly and the doctors lose all hope. They're about to pull the plug. Cue dramatic music. But the music doesn't stand a chance as it melts into a peeling squeal, a high-pitched squeal so sharp the room's windows crack. Lollipop's! Climax. Lollipop smacks the evil doctor's hand away from the plug, dives into his bag, whisks out Bunny, thrusts Bunny into his son's pained agony of a face and through a waterfall of tears screams that he accepts the stupid contract, he'll do anything and everything Bunny wants, JUST SAVE YUJI!

And thus begins Mahou Shoujo Lollipop★Magica. Mahou Loli★Papa Magica.
Dec 14, 2013 10:56 AM

Feb 2013
I would not take the offer.

I just have no imagination.

"Hodor" - Hodor
Dec 14, 2013 10:58 AM

Sep 2011
Sourire said:
NotJizzyHitler said:

Copy/Paste with my name on it and I'm sending it to Bones, thanks
lol it'd be great if bones animated that cause it'd actually have action

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 14, 2013 10:59 AM

Aug 2012
Asap_ said:
Reminds me of what Fauxy said about this -
https://31.media.tumblr.com/fa0e1cafdbb24dc2b9546ddbd11eda35/tumblr_mx9s0xiK5z1qfpfczo1_400.png
Oh dear lord... And to think that image is the cover of a real work.
Dec 14, 2013 11:02 AM

Jan 2013
I'd make a Tsukihime adaptation since there isn't one yet.
Dec 14, 2013 11:04 AM

Sep 2011
Id force ufotable to make a 50 episode adaption of the 3 blazblue games, 24 episodes for both CT and CS and then the other 26 for chronophantasma cause that game actually goes into the 30 hour territory

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 14, 2013 11:14 AM
Nov 2013
since you mentioned the adaptions , i'd like to make an adaption
of " Girls of the wilds' " man , it'll be just awesome specially
with the art style of Monogatari Series , i just can't imagine it :")
Dec 14, 2013 1:53 PM

Jul 2012
how about a shounen that stars a girl? nobody makes those, do they? *scratches head* I think shounen is little boy by definition, but why not turn it upside down?
Dec 14, 2013 1:57 PM

Dec 2013
I´d try to make something
over the top crazy and epic
like Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann or FLCL

might buy Gainax for this :D
fatmouth7 said:
Balls-to-the-Wall action that makes your testosterone levels skyrocket.

Dec 14, 2013 1:58 PM

Sep 2011
Spyclist said:

might buy Gainax for this :D
At the financial stability gainaix is currently in you buying them isnt entirely out of the question

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 14, 2013 2:31 PM

Nov 2013
I think I can make some awesome shounen anime and I would pursue it as a career if it wasn't such a stressful job with low pay.
Dec 14, 2013 3:26 PM

Aug 2013
Very dark and disturbing , the characters would probably be mentally ill and I would probably be the only one that would like it
Dec 14, 2013 3:27 PM

Jul 2012
A speculative sci-fi like Shinsekai Yori, with even more romance, plot twists and mystery.
Dec 14, 2013 3:31 PM

Jul 2012
QueenOfHeroes said:
Very dark and disturbing , the characters would probably be mentally ill and I would probably be the only one that would like it

we all need a good seinen and mentally ill peeps would be great lol
Dec 14, 2013 4:10 PM

Nov 2008
If I had a great idea for a story, I wouldn't waste it on a fucking anime.

Dec 14, 2013 4:33 PM
Feb 2012
I would love to make the most f-ed up disturbing bloody horror anime ever, something that would make Higurashi, Elfen Lied, and all those other popular horror anime pale in comparison!
Dec 14, 2013 5:13 PM

Apr 2013
Ezekiel said:
If I had a great idea for a story, I wouldn't waste it on a fucking anime.

IKR
It is so dense. Every single image has so many things going on.
Dec 14, 2013 5:32 PM

Oct 2013
I would bind and gag Nisio Isin to continue writing up shit for the -monogatari series. The STORY can never END :(
Dec 14, 2013 5:51 PM

Sep 2012
If I did make an anime, it'd be with a main character that a lot of people can relate to, suddenly shoved into a world of fantasy and magic that other people are incapable of seeing, with an "it's all a conspiracy!!" type of plot, with harem elements and a decent amount of fan service.
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Dec 15, 2013 1:26 AM

Nov 2013
The anime adaptation of Gakuen Handsome.
Dec 20, 2013 7:36 PM
Mar 2013
If it was an original idea, I'd make an anime where two lovers are separated across time and space. I just love time travel and all of it's interesting implications.

And while I'm at it, I would make an anime about Chrono Trigger and Super Metroid too.
Dec 20, 2013 8:18 PM

Sep 2013
There are only 2 things Im positive it would contain:
1) Scythes. I gotta have my scythes.
2) Strong women who ARENT hyper-sexualized, or whatever the term is, but still easy on the eyes. Like Haruko from FLCL or Riza Hawkeye from FMA.
Dec 20, 2013 8:27 PM

Jun 2012
emeraldrosary said:
If it was an original idea, I'd make an anime where two lovers are separated across time and space. I just love time travel and all of it's interesting implications.

And while I'm at it, I would make an anime about Chrono Trigger and Super Metroid too.

You seen the fountain?
Dec 20, 2013 8:30 PM
Dec 20, 2013 8:32 PM
May 2010
How it would be? Probably terrible, since I have absolutely no reason to suspect id do an even remotely good job at 'making' an anime.
Worships Asparagus.
Dec 20, 2013 8:33 PM

Nov 2010
daintybiscuit said:
how about a shounen that stars a girl? nobody makes those, do they? *scratches head* I think shounen is little boy by definition, but why not turn it upside down?
Are you talking about a battle shounen(like Soul Eater that has a female main) or a regular shounen? Because there are many shounen manga and anime that have a female main character.
Dec 21, 2013 1:34 AM

Jan 2013
daintybiscuit said:

Slayers.
Dubs>subs.
Breaking Bad>Anime
Comic books>manga
99% of Anime is Garbage
Dec 21, 2013 1:36 AM

Dec 2013
Asap_ said:
It would be the most fan service packed, otaku-pandering, simple-minded, fancy-looking piece of mainstream crap you've ever seen.

And I'd be rich.

+1

I'd create a thematically rich, heart-rending epic of love, betrayal, political intrigue, vengeance, and redemption. Resurrect David Lean to direct and Wagner for the OST.

Die poor and forgotten...
Dec 21, 2013 1:55 AM

May 2010
I'd either make a second season to Battle Programmer Shirase or a series out of Marimo no Hana. I'd love both, really.
Dec 21, 2013 4:25 AM
Dec 2011
'kara no shoujo' anime ( it is orginally a VN, and there is 2 OVA but they suck)
the plot and story is just too awesome... i would like to see the anime version before i die :)
Dec 21, 2013 5:43 AM

Dec 2012
Asap_ said:

And I'd be rich.

The money lies in the fujoshi and shippers now, so I'd make something with the bodies of Free! and the non-existent ship potential of SnK.
Dec 24, 2013 1:22 AM
Aug 2008
I'll try to do a fighting anime with quite of a decent story and characters .. Without a main character .. Or let's say the main character won't be the strongest and won't take the lead all the time .. Something like that ..
Dec 24, 2013 2:13 AM

Jan 2010
i like magical girl&romance,i'd like to work on an anime like that.
probably make a strong cast of family of all characters.too.
~
Dec 24, 2013 2:14 AM

Nov 2013
Your grammar man. Your grammar.

Anyways, I rather make a manga.
stupidfucker said:
Screw you, 'moshimoshikitty', you fucked up my thread.

Dec 24, 2013 2:45 AM

Sep 2009
It'd be about borderline nihilistic sociopath who finds meaning in deconstructing everything around him until he understands how everything, himself included, ended up that way in hopes he'll find a truth worth changing for. Throughout his journey he'll cycle though different identities and quirks as entertainment and to keep his suicidal thoughts and nihilism at bay.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» What is the best character of Takehito Koyasu?

Jonas-K - Sep 2, 2023

18 by Ricchan__ »»
47 minutes ago

» Opinions on the state of the BL genre?

decco6226 - 57 minutes ago

1 by Eleben »»
47 minutes ago

» What's the most important feature in an anime for you?

new_Ango - 9 hours ago

28 by EpicO4 »»
49 minutes ago

» Do your favorite hentai tags reflect your desires in real life?

Ejrodiew - Yesterday

12 by Ejrodiew »»
50 minutes ago

» According to MAL, what are your anime hidden gems? ( 1 2 )

NoelleIsSleepy - 7 hours ago

53 by GOD_USOPP34 »»
53 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.