Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (198) « First ... « 196 197 [198]
Oct 27, 2023 10:17 PM

Aug 2014
If she wants to be in a relationship with you, just communicate openly and tell her how you feel. Stop wasting time. If you wait until you finish school, she will almost certainly be long gone.
Oct 27, 2023 10:56 PM

Mar 2008
You made the mistake of making it about you. You should have instead asked if something has been troubling her.
Oct 27, 2023 10:58 PM
Jan 2017
Reply to traed
You made the mistake of making it about you. You should have instead asked if something has been troubling her.
@traed

Is it too late to change things? Can I apologize and make it up or is it too late?
Oct 27, 2023 11:13 PM

Mar 2008
Reply to The-Nsider
@traed

Is it too late to change things? Can I apologize and make it up or is it too late?
@The-Nsider
You could apologize that you didn't mean to upset her and just say you didn't know how to interpret things, then you can ask if something has been troubling her. If there is you can apologize for not thinking of asking sooner and give some supportive words and actions. You got to figure out how to do this stuff yourself eventually though since you got to act in the moment in many cases when it's in person interaction.
Oct 27, 2023 11:15 PM
Jan 2017
Reply to traed
@The-Nsider
You could apologize that you didn't mean to upset her and just say you didn't know how to interpret things, then you can ask if something has been troubling her. If there is you can apologize for not thinking of asking sooner and give some supportive words and actions. You got to figure out how to do this stuff yourself eventually though since you got to act in the moment in many cases when it's in person interaction.
@traed

Look. She hasn't called me in a week.... Of course I'm ticked. I suck with love she probably hates me.

How did it turn out like this...

I guess it's over now.
Oct 27, 2023 11:22 PM

Mar 2008
Reply to The-Nsider
@traed

Look. She hasn't called me in a week.... Of course I'm ticked. I suck with love she probably hates me.

How did it turn out like this...

I guess it's over now.
@The-Nsider
I had edited my post as you were writing yours so i have more in there than was before.

Again you're making it more about you first when relationships go both ways. There isn't a reason to be mad when you don't know if there is a reason why she didn't call you in a week. You'd only have a reason to be upset about it if she didn't have some issue causing her to isolate or she became very busy (in which case you would just nicely ask her to inform you if she becomes busy) but even then id say being mad would be an immature reaction because a week isn't really that long when you only known eachother like a month so it's more reasonable just to be sad over it for a while.
Oct 27, 2023 11:25 PM
Jan 2017
Reply to traed
@The-Nsider
I had edited my post as you were writing yours so i have more in there than was before.

Again you're making it more about you first when relationships go both ways. There isn't a reason to be mad when you don't know if there is a reason why she didn't call you in a week. You'd only have a reason to be upset about it if she didn't have some issue causing her to isolate or she became very busy (in which case you would just nicely ask her to inform you if she becomes busy) but even then id say being mad would be an immature reaction because a week isn't really that long when you only known eachother like a month so it's more reasonable just to be sad over it for a while.
@traed

We'll like I said I'm sure she hates me and we are done now...I don't see how to turn this around. I wish I knew I do like her....

I have feelings for her.

I wanna say how I feel without scaring her off.
Oct 27, 2023 11:27 PM

Sep 2018
You can chose to continue pursuing her, but you should probably know she is likely getting with other guys while drinking that much. Sounds like she is for the streets and to the streets she will always return. You still may be able to have a short term fling though if you are hot.
Oct 27, 2023 11:30 PM
Jan 2017
Reply to rohan121
You can chose to continue pursuing her, but you should probably know she is likely getting with other guys while drinking that much. Sounds like she is for the streets and to the streets she will always return. You still may be able to have a short term fling though if you are hot.
@rohan121

Yeah. She said she wants a relationship. Idk I'm not ugly no model or anything.
Idk she us "hood" is all I'll say.
Oct 27, 2023 11:37 PM

Mar 2008
Reply to The-Nsider
@traed

We'll like I said I'm sure she hates me and we are done now...I don't see how to turn this around. I wish I knew I do like her....

I have feelings for her.

I wanna say how I feel without scaring her off.
@The-Nsider
Was your exact phrasing "we are done now" ? Did you mean you broke up with her? Or did you intend to mean done for the moment? Then open up with asking how she's doing and explain your inexperience.
Nov 4, 2023 1:58 PM
Aug 2021
i am in high school and i recently got a gf. i like her bc we talk abt anime and stuff. but there is this girl who i used to like but not anymore and we both recently got partners of our own. but i heard a rumor that she dosent like him and has a big crush on me and a while back they broke up but before they broke up she was acting cold towards me how do i now make her jealous?
Nov 4, 2023 2:01 PM

Jul 2021
Don't play this sort of stupid games, you'll only win stupid prizes.
Nov 4, 2023 2:05 PM

Mar 2008
What kind of question is this? If you like the current girl you are with then why bother trying to get the attention of the other you claim you don't like anymore?
Nov 4, 2023 2:35 PM

Jan 2023
What's the point of making your old crush jealous if you don't like her anymore? That's just tedious and petty considering you have a girlfriend that you like.

"You win this round. You doggies."
Nov 4, 2023 2:42 PM

Mar 2008
@EyeAmTheI
Maybe but OP also is only going off rumors which doesnt really help. If he wants to be with the other girl he shouldnt be using the one he is with to get to her. Maybe we will get to see a nice boat.
Nov 4, 2023 2:42 PM

Jan 2021
This isnt the site for such questions. Also, at this point, none of you guys actually like each other. You guys are just doing this for fun. Getting a gf/bf, playing with them and then leaving just because you were bored. There is no love in all of this. Its just time pass. There are better ways to pass your time.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Nov 4, 2023 2:46 PM

Sep 2018
She sounds like bad news so I say avoid her, and keep your current gf. Otherwise bang who you want, and just do not take any relationship seriously.
Nov 4, 2023 3:03 PM
Sep 2023
Reply to FZREMAKE
This isnt the site for such questions. Also, at this point, none of you guys actually like each other. You guys are just doing this for fun. Getting a gf/bf, playing with them and then leaving just because you were bored. There is no love in all of this. Its just time pass. There are better ways to pass your time.
@FZREMAKE I've never had a boyfriend for these exact reasons...
Nov 4, 2023 3:54 PM

Oct 2013
If it's not a bait thread and its author was not inspired by some mediocre romance anime, then I suggest, as many folks would say, to stop playing, 'cause you may lose the love game by becoming alone and hurting one of those girls or even two of them. And yourself as well.
Nov 4, 2023 6:17 PM
Community Mod
ウェルカムチーム™

Feb 2014
Post #9867 - #9878 are merged from a dupe thread

GUIDELINES/FAQ
AD/MD RULES
CD RULES
CE RULES
STAFF
SET BY SENPIEX
Dec 29, 2023 7:15 AM
Apr 2015
There is anime titled 'Onegai Patron-sama!' that status is currently airing from 2020 until now, the weird thing is there is episode 0 of this anime and they write it as sequel. Need confirmation
Jan 29, 6:58 AM

Jul 2023
Reply to Francis_0
There is anime titled 'Onegai Patron-sama!' that status is currently airing from 2020 until now, the weird thing is there is episode 0 of this anime and they write it as sequel. Need confirmation
@Francis_0 , I think it's because it's an ONA or something
Mar 5, 9:15 PM

Apr 2019
@hattenM Most people don't know what they will be pursuing at that age (including myself), it's very normal. You're only 17, you have a lot of time to figure out what you want to do. Also, don't ever listen to people saying something like "this age is the peak of your life", everyone's life is different. At 17, I wasn't doing the best either and it was only recently that I genuinely started feeling really happy.

Looking for friends in games or online is great, but nothing comes close to hanging out with real people. You gotta ask yourself what exactly it is that's stopping you from making friends in real life. For me, it was my communication skills and physical appearance and working on both of those things helped me a ton.
Also, suicide is NEVER the answer, it is going to be a bit rough to figure stuff out, but that's how life is. Everything eventually works out if you put in the effort.
Mar 7, 5:57 AM
Jul 2018
Reply to Manasfes
@hattenM Most people don't know what they will be pursuing at that age (including myself), it's very normal. You're only 17, you have a lot of time to figure out what you want to do. Also, don't ever listen to people saying something like "this age is the peak of your life", everyone's life is different. At 17, I wasn't doing the best either and it was only recently that I genuinely started feeling really happy.

Looking for friends in games or online is great, but nothing comes close to hanging out with real people. You gotta ask yourself what exactly it is that's stopping you from making friends in real life. For me, it was my communication skills and physical appearance and working on both of those things helped me a ton.
Also, suicide is NEVER the answer, it is going to be a bit rough to figure stuff out, but that's how life is. Everything eventually works out if you put in the effort.
@Manasfes
Manasfes said:
Most people don't know what they will be pursuing at that age (including myself), it's very normal. You're only 17, you have a lot of time to figure out what you want to do. Also, don't ever listen to people saying something like "this age is the peak of your life", everyone's life is different. At 17, I wasn't doing the best either and it was only recently that I genuinely started feeling really happy.
having any job at my age would be nice although I doubt I could keep one with the disorder I have. i'm just more concerned about other goals, like finding a friend, because I know that would make me happy. I already know what type of friendship I would want. it's just so hard to find the type of friendship i'm looking for. oh and by "having the best time of my life" I guess I wrote that wrong, I don't care about the status quo or peer pressure, i'll never care about that vain stuff, what I meant was, I'd want to do fun stuff most teenagers do like, hanging out with a friend at a park or something. I once went to a really cool park when I was 14. I only went there 2 times, I didn't talk much too anyone but it was still fun, I actually included some photos of it in the latest thread I made..
Manasfes said:
Looking for friends in games or online is great, but nothing comes close to hanging out with real people.
agreed, having a friend in real life to hang out with would be nice, having a real friend would actually make me feel loved for once, If I was feeling good and my disorder wasn't being so bad, I could probably hang out with them at that park I mentioned. although if I did meet a good friend online, then I would fine with that too.
Manasfes said:
You gotta ask yourself what exactly it is that's stopping you from making friends in real life. For me, it was my communication skills and physical appearance and working on both of those things helped me a ton.
the whole situation really, the isolation, being alone for so long, I just have such a distorted view of not only people but myself, and then I have a weird disorder that fluctuates between being bad, even sometimes debilitating, to fine on rare occasions. I feel depressed most of time because of all this, it all makes me feel tied down. as much I would prefer making friends in real life, considering all of this, online just seems easier.
Manasfes said:
suicide is NEVER the answer, it is going to be a bit rough to figure stuff out, but that's how life is. Everything eventually works out if you put in the effort.
I don't think I could ever do it, I just think of it often. I appreciate your concern though and that you're willing to give me advice.

that's what i'd like to think, that if you're persistent enough, it can happen, but when I said "spending hours in games like vrchat" I really do mean it, I spent like 5-6 hours almost every day in that game and still didn't find anyone, I found some entertaining people for sure, but they weren't people I could be friends with. I recently decided to take a break from that game since I started feeling burnt out
removed-userMar 7, 6:14 AM
Mar 29, 12:32 PM

Jul 2013
I would avoid Internet drama because that might get you doxxed.
Apr 11, 10:44 PM

Dec 2021
My cat is purring so loudly that I am unable to fall asleep. What should I do?
Apr 20, 6:28 AM

Mar 2024
Reply to KittenCuddler
My cat is purring so loudly that I am unable to fall asleep. What should I do?
@KittenCuddler You are demanding from me advice that consumes too many brain cells. Your query is more complex than any written on this forum. I would probably go to a professional.
ラーメン食いに行こうぜ~
Pages (198) « First ... « 196 197 [198]

More topics from this board

» The level of NoLifer / NEET / Hiki you are?

IpreferEcchi - Apr 22

28 by _Nette_ »»
34 minutes ago

Poll: » Would you be a good partner? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

67 by 3miL »»
40 minutes ago

» Manga piracy website operator ordered to pay ¥1.7 billion to publishers

Meusnier - Apr 19

30 by rohan121 »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » What is your average step count? [Poll] Do you think that you should take more steps?

Miscanthus - 11 hours ago

16 by traed »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Do you pay attention to forum signatures?

PostMahouShoujo - Apr 24

23 by cody »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.