Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Dec 5, 2013 9:52 PM

Jan 2011
I think that was more marking her territory, than trying to avoid expressing jealousy. However since Kokou has clearly seen the picture and is aware that Banri and Linda obviously knew each other before, she has to be wondering just why they are keeping it a secret from her. No wonder she's a little anxious! And why are they keeping it secret? If Banri really does want to be Kokou's boyfriend, this is something that he should share. And if Linda wants to be his friend (let alone girlfriend), this is something she should let him know about as well--unless there's a reason for some guilt and shame here.
rodacDec 5, 2013 9:56 PM
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Dec 5, 2013 9:55 PM

Jul 2013
rodac said:
I think that was more marking her territory, than trying to avoid expressing jealousy.
I can see your point.
Demi Valentine

Follow me on social media!

Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Dec 5, 2013 10:02 PM

Jul 2009
Banri and Linda wouldve been a good couple in the past but right now i just can't ship them at all. LIKE NO.

True Koko still has some work to become a less annoying character but i still like her and definitely ship Koko and Banri.

Besides Koko has good reason to feel insecure. Especially in regards to Linda. I don't think she's over exaggerating or irritating in that regard. Although the way she deals with it needs to be toned down a bit.
Dec 5, 2013 10:08 PM

Jul 2013
Inugirlz said:
Banri and Linda wouldve been a good couple in the past but right now i just can't ship them at all. LIKE NO.

True Koko still has some work to become a less annoying character but i still like her and definitely ship Koko and Banri.

Besides Koko has good reason to feel insecure. Especially in regards to Linda. I don't think she's over exaggerating or irritating in that regard. Although the way she deals with it needs to be toned down a bit.
I see where you're coming from. If Banri and Linda attempted to start over, I don't see it working out much. As much as I would love to see him pick Linda over Kouko, I'll admit that. I think Kouko would be more of a tolerable character to me if she toned down her actions as well. I dislike how she handles things, but based upon her past, she hasn't actually learned how to do those things.
Demi Valentine

Dec 5, 2013 10:10 PM
May 2013
remember Episode 7. The awkward moment that kaga saw the ero magazines and a condom. She said to let it happen naturally and said that they should do it in paris but in this episode she said "It doesn't have to be paris." so i THINK she is ready to give herself to tada. just saying. :D
Dec 5, 2013 10:11 PM
Dec 2013
ILoveAnimeGuys said:

Also, Kokou annoyed the hell outta me. First line: "You're cheating," and what's the deal with her and Mitsuo hating each other when she's supposed to be over him? I just don't get it.

The way I see it, I feel like Kokou has been living inside a huge bubble from being infatuated with Mitsuo until it finally burst with the realization that he really doesn't love her back. While everyone hates her for her mannerisms, I don't think anyone was ever there to actually help her in life before Banri came along. Both characters (Banri and Kokou) are struggling to get over their former selves. At the same time, they are both helping, loving, and caring for each other along the way.

Linda is the much less flawed person here. She is more like someone anyone would like to be with, which doesn't surprise me that most of the posts here root for her. I like her very much, but she doesn't deserve Banri. Her chance has gone.

I really look forward to the next episode, but I really really REALLY don't want to see he "promise" be broken and I see it coming.
Dec 5, 2013 10:16 PM

Jul 2010
That was an underwhelming episode taking into account last episodes cliff hanger.
Dec 5, 2013 10:19 PM
Dec 2013
MEsoJD said:
That was an underwhelming episode taking into account last episodes cliff hanger.
Yeah, a lot of hype was built there. I didn't think it would have lasted, but I wanted there to be some character dialogue while he was taken over. Maybe we will see that in the future? It seems to get worse each time. Then again, it might not.
Dec 5, 2013 10:32 PM

Sep 2012
Kouko: MITSUO, Go home! Lmao. funny. And then that scene with 2D and Mitsuo, OMFG, I was dying.

It wasn't a great episode. But a good one nonetheless. I honestly think they should be more honest with each other. If I was Banri, I can obviously tell that Kouko has something on her mind, and you know that she definitely seen your picture of Linda. Confront it. Like why not? It's bothering your beloved girlfriend.
Don't be a dumb prick dude.

Kouko needs to man up? woman up? Whatever. But she should have told him that she found the picture and confront it. This lack of communication, in turn hurts and helps the character development in the anime. Helping; by creating a good development in the story but hurting it by wasting one of my 24 episodes on useless drama that they should have resolved on the spot. ZOMG. 24 is too short~
"Guys are simple creatures. Just by talking to them, they get the wrong idea." - Hachiman Hikigaya
Dec 5, 2013 10:32 PM

Mar 2013
lol, Nana-senpai in Badass mode
Dec 5, 2013 10:33 PM

Jun 2013
I haven't read the source material, so I'm really wondering how this is going to end up. They're really playing up Linda x Banri. One option is that the creators are trolling us hard with the OP, and Linda is in fact "best girl". The other (more likely) option is that they're shifting our expectations onto Linda on purpose just to eventually tear it all down with maximum effect (those feels doe). Kouko seems annoying now, but given her actions and history, I can't blame her really. She seems emotionally broken or underdeveloped since she was attached to Mitsuo for so long. I think it's all a big act just to bring around Kouko's character development, and by the end of the 2nd Cour (mostly) everyone will happily be aboard the Kouko x Banri water vessel. Seriously, every episode I sit there thinking, "just wait for it, the author of Toradora is gonna make me cry for Kouko at some point."
Dec 5, 2013 11:07 PM

Sep 2012
Trippwire01 said:
I haven't read the source material, so I'm really wondering how this is going to end up. They're really playing up Linda x Banri. One option is that the creators are trolling us hard with the OP, and Linda is in fact "best girl". The other (more likely) option is that they're shifting our expectations onto Linda on purpose just to eventually tear it all down with maximum effect (those feels doe). Kouko seems annoying now, but given her actions and history, I can't blame her really. She seems emotionally broken or underdeveloped since she was attached to Mitsuo for so long. I think it's all a big act just to bring around Kouko's character development, and by the end of the 2nd Cour (mostly) everyone will happily be aboard the Kouko x Banri water vessel. Seriously, every episode I sit there thinking, "just wait for it, the author of Toradora is gonna make me cry for Kouko at some point."

You don't think a girl who thinks herself as a useless piece of junk sad? All women have their use and beauty. I think it's pretty sad to see a girl who's only known one male her whole life as her soulmate ( and being constantly rejected). She doesn't know how to make friends...only knowing how to use her beauty as a way of breaking the ice.

She has the personality of a vulture and mind you that she seems to be well endowed, meaning that who's to say your friends are only friends because you have money? Plus she is "well-endowed" physically, so who's to say a guy doesn't like her just because of that? I'd cry for Kouko. Nonetheless, she's developing :D Banri x Kouko all the way.
"Guys are simple creatures. Just by talking to them, they get the wrong idea." - Hachiman Hikigaya
Dec 5, 2013 11:13 PM

Mar 2013
I thought this episode was ok. The last episode was such a cliffhanger that I thought a lot was going to go down this week, so yeah this episode was kinda meh :( It's 24 episodes so I guess it all can't be drama all the time and the pacing has to be just right.

Her so called "cold" aka "her finding that picture" is definetely not gone. I'm feeling like shes waiting for Banri to be honest with her and to tell her about Linda. So for now she's hiding her feelings.

I'm really liking the fact that she's ready for him (not in paris), but i hope its because she's intimately ready and not because she's feeling insecure about knowing about Linda.

It took forever for Banri to even mention Koko after Linda was taking care of him, which was hard to me to stomach the entire first half of this episode.

I ship Koko x Barni all the way, but i'm not really hating on the moments with Linda. I can't wait for the ghost banri to take over for longer than 5 seconds, and ensue the drama between Linda x Banri x Koko. I'm kinda glad that it didn't happen this episode.

Ovearall though, this was a happy go lucky episode, that confirmed the ever so popular beach episode. I hope he keeps his promise and takes her to the beach or the beach trip doesnt get cancelled. God I wanna see that Koko in a swimsuit :D
markymark1121Dec 5, 2013 11:18 PM
Dec 5, 2013 11:40 PM

Oct 2013
I'm starting to like Koko over Linda right now. She just feels so devoted to be the best woman for Banri and is willing to change herself just for Banri's sake. Or maybe she is just doing those things out of desperation cause she knows about Linda and Banri. Anyway, looks like a lot of drama awaits them.
Dec 5, 2013 11:44 PM

Sep 2013
Well I duped myself, I thought ghost Tada was going to take over for the episode.

"You're cheating" What a way to greet a sick person that was a bad joke :/ seriously if anybody laughed at that something is wrong with your sense of humor.

Yana's impression of Koko was awesome :D

I finally understand where Koko got that stupid nickname for Chinama, took me long enough *tee-hee*

That ending was very sweet and the preview bit was hilarious, it looks like Nana will have a larger role in this anime that I originally thought.
Dec 5, 2013 11:50 PM

Jul 2013
CSPhobos said:
ILoveAnimeGuys said:

Also, Kokou annoyed the hell outta me. First line: "You're cheating," and what's the deal with her and Mitsuo hating each other when she's supposed to be over him? I just don't get it.
The way I see it, I feel like Kokou has been living inside a huge bubble from being infatuated with Mitsuo until it finally burst with the realization that he really doesn't love her back. While everyone hates her for her mannerisms, I don't think anyone was ever there to actually help her in life before Banri came along. Both characters (Banri and Kokou) are struggling to get over their former selves. At the same time, they are both helping, loving, and caring for each other along the way.

Linda is the much less flawed person here. She is more like someone anyone would like to be with, which doesn't surprise me that most of the posts here root for her. I like her very much, but she doesn't deserve Banri. Her chance has gone.

I agree. I don't think Linda's trying to win back Banri anyway.
Demi Valentine

Dec 5, 2013 11:53 PM

Jul 2013
markymark1121 said:
I thought this episode was ok. The last episode was such a cliffhanger that I thought a lot was going to go down this week, so yeah this episode was kinda meh :( It's 24 episodes so I guess it all can't be drama all the time and the pacing has to be just right.

I can't wait for the ghost banri to take over for longer than 5 seconds, and ensue the drama between Linda x Banri x Koko. I'm kinda glad that it didn't happen this episode.
I was disappointed with this episode, too. Based upon the cliffhanger, I assumed that sh** would go down. Sadly, no drama. 14 more episodes, so maybe things will pick up.
Demi Valentine

Dec 6, 2013 12:03 AM

Jan 2011
The episode was a big letdown to me after how the previous one ended. I guess they want to stick to the stupid cliché story stretching. Still I wont lower the overall score yet. While it failed to deliver, it still had its moment - for me it was Kouko basically saying "Get me to the beach pls, and I will fuck your brains out and make you forget about other girls". So great and so unusual for this kind of shows that I have to give it credit here.
Also, overall, Kouko's character development is great. She acts straight and true to her feelings now, in a great contrast to the other 2 females who still hide behind big smiles and don't know what the hell they want, nor how to get it.
Untill now, I really doubted her true feelings, I was kinda thinking she just flirts around with Banri cose its making her feel better and is not really serious about him. It just felt that awkward, that's it. Not anymore now, I guess :D
I also liked how she didn't bring up the issue with the picture yet. She needs to clear that with Banri, but doing it after said brains have been ... yea, that's the way to do it :)

Kouko fighting! :)
AlexGKDec 6, 2013 12:11 AM
Dec 6, 2013 12:22 AM

Mar 2012
I wish Linda puts up some sort of fight but her passiveness kills this supposed love dilemma. Whatever the main pairing is fine with me.
Dec 6, 2013 12:50 AM

Jul 2013
Koko got the picture.....right?
Dec 6, 2013 12:52 AM

Nov 2011
Nana ftw :D Nana nana nana nana nana nana nana xD

I really enjoyed this episode, I'm starting to really like Kaga-san. Sure Linda isn't bad but for the mean time I believe Banri belongs with Kaga-san, she trying so hard to keep him and isn't giving up and that's what I really enjoyed about this episode. It showed alot of progression in her character in my opinion. Don't get why everyones so mad lol.
Dec 6, 2013 1:23 AM

Feb 2012
Okay, I'm starting to like Kaga more! Sure, I was rooting for Linda in the previous episodes (still kinda am), but now, it just seems that Kaga is right for him. She's really trying to change for the better for him.

I really like Linda coz of her past with Banri but I'm still disappointed that she hid the fact that she knew him. It recently dawned on me that it was a b**ch move to do to a really close friend. If I were Banri, I'd be hurt.
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Dec 6, 2013 1:47 AM

Jul 2012
I'm not sure what to think of this episode. Reading the comments it looks like the fanbase here is really split, it's either you like Koko or you really don't like Koko (myself being the latter).

I'm just glad this episode didn't end on a damn cliffhanger. Well sex on the beach is technically one but not a big enough one for me to be excited for next week.
Dec 6, 2013 2:08 AM

Dec 2011
I'm lovin that last bit of the episode. "Doesn't have to be in Paris" or something along those lines. XD

BANRI X KOKO!!
Dec 6, 2013 2:14 AM

Sep 2013
i like kaga-san... dont like the fact that tada's feelings for linda senpai is coming back :3
Dec 6, 2013 2:23 AM

Sep 2013
yulneth said:
remember Episode 7. The awkward moment that kaga saw the ero magazines and a condom. She said to let it happen naturally and said that they should do it in paris but in this episode she said "It doesn't have to be paris." so i THINK she is ready to give herself to tada. just saying. :D

damn i think so too. hahaha but it has to be paris!
Dec 6, 2013 2:25 AM

Sep 2013
IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE PARIS ;)
Dec 6, 2013 2:33 AM

Jul 2012
That episode went by so fast! Kouko annoyed me a bit in the beginning, but she redeemed herself for me in the last scene. She's becoming more and more aware of the unpleasant side of her personality and is apologizing for it. That's a plus, but I'm still rooting for Linda :)
Dec 6, 2013 3:23 AM

Oct 2013
I like the fact that Kaga-san is trying her best in this relationship and is realizing her own unpleasantries. It's definitely Banri that has influenced her too. If you recall from episode 6, he says

"Why do you still want to be my friend? Is it because you feel comfortable being with me? Because I understand your awkward and useless self, and yet still love you? Quit acting so spoiled. When you rejected me, you lost the right to want those things!"

Funny enough, this is something he couldn't do with Linda. Linda has rejected him in very subtle ways, yet you can tell she shows interest in him. When her friends confronted her about this, she denied it out of embarrassment. Now, it appears her actions seem to be motivated by Banri's level of happiness (and lack of hurt). It was interesting when she reiterated what Banri had said to her

"When the rain falls,
when the wind blows,
when the flowers scatter,
when the shadows loom,
In every sign,
Search for her voice."

referring to Kaga-san instead. Maybe Banri didn't show enough forwardness with Linda and that's why they hadn't ended up together. HOWEVER, I feel like they were a budding relationship in autumn that got stalled in winter (amnesia). That's why I'm hoping they'll bloom in spring (and because of her personality).
Dec 6, 2013 3:43 AM
Nov 2010
I really enjoyed this episode. The comedy was great and the light-heartedness. I feel like it was the calm before the storm..or the calm waters below a bubbling surface....you could see the conflict and tension in both main characters, Banri and Kaga.. they're not telling each other everything and you could see them make actions in both directions, forwards and back from their internal conflict...will be interesting to see how this turns out...I hope this is the last time I see the ghost Banhri.. pulling that "he's back" and "not back" is really gonna get old if it happens more than once. Though I"m guessing like some other viewers they''ll probably try pulling it last second just before their "it doesn't have to be paris" scene. >.<
Dec 6, 2013 3:49 AM

Sep 2013
Even though it looks like Banri will eventually leave Kouko 10+ episodes later.....
I Still Want Need them to stay strong!!
Childhood route already took it's course and had its chancesu!
I'm seriously going nuts Lol
Been a L-O-N-G while since a romance tag had me so worked up. Kagabanri ftw!

Romance is truly Takemiya Yuyuko forte.
Thank the heavens cause I don't see any other Author who can mix comedy and romance like her!
Dec 6, 2013 4:03 AM
Jul 2013
Nice ep ^^
Does someone know why NANA is there?Weird coincidence, at the moment I´m actually watching the NANA anime , so I was surprised that she is supposed to live there?
MyklenDec 6, 2013 4:36 AM
Dec 6, 2013 4:32 AM

Nov 2010
LET NANA BE THE MAIN CHARACTER.
Dec 6, 2013 4:42 AM

May 2013
I thought Ghost Banri will take over the body and ruin everything this episode, but it dint happen and I'm glad that dint happen

But I still like Linda more than Koko
Dec 6, 2013 4:47 AM

Jul 2011
xin09 said:
I thought Ghost Banri will take over the body and ruin everything this episode, but it dint happen and I'm glad that dint happen

I'm glad too. And I'm liking Nana more and more as a character, luckily she is still in the next episode.
Dec 6, 2013 4:50 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Man the shipping wars are heating up here. Luckily for me I like both girls, they both have some great qualities although they are very different. Linda is pretty, more mature, down to earth and probably the one that is the best partner for Banri. Koko is more beautiful, coquette, moody and immature and probably requires a whole lot more "maintenance" than Linda as a partner. Having said that, I think she's becoming aware of her own faults and could mature to be the dream woman you want to spend your life with. I'm sure that there'll a lot of up and downs with both girls, we're not even half way there yet.

2D-kun and Mitsuo crak me up.

Beach! Beach! Beach Episode!! Yeah...
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Dec 6, 2013 6:04 AM

Mar 2012
avanover said:
I like the fact that Kaga-san is trying her best in this relationship and is realizing her own unpleasantries. It's definitely Banri that has influenced her too. If you recall from episode 6, he says

"Why do you still want to be my friend? Is it because you feel comfortable being with me? Because I understand your awkward and useless self, and yet still love you? Quit acting so spoiled. When you rejected me, you lost the right to want those things!"

Funny enough, this is something he couldn't do with Linda. Linda has rejected him in very subtle ways, yet you can tell she shows interest in him. When her friends confronted her about this, she denied it out of embarrassment. Now, it appears her actions seem to be motivated by Banri's level of happiness (and lack of hurt). It was interesting when she reiterated what Banri had said to her

"When the rain falls,
when the wind blows,
when the flowers scatter,
when the shadows loom,
In every sign,
Search for her voice."

referring to Kaga-san instead. Maybe Banri didn't show enough forwardness with Linda and that's why they hadn't ended up together. HOWEVER, I feel like they were a budding relationship in autumn that got stalled in winter (amnesia). That's why I'm hoping they'll bloom in spring (and because of her personality).

I totally agree, but there's some part of me that feels they are going to bring up who made him fall off the bridge. They keep showing the scene and I don't think it's to remind people, I think it's because it's going to play some role later (let the drama ensue!). I like the new Banri, to be honest, it sounds like the old Banri was a wet noodle. I've known people that are in relationships and it just didn't work because the timing was all wrong, maybe with Linda and Banri it just wasn't the right time. Sometimes things can seem right but not all the cards fall into place to build the house so of course the house comes crashing down, it was terribly unstable to begin with.

By the way thinking back, I have always been terribly confused on why they wouldn't let Linda see him in the hospital. I have always found that suspicious.
"People die if they get killed" who knew.
Dec 6, 2013 6:35 AM

Aug 2013
Lol'd again at Yana-san and 2D-kun, saying He's Cheating!.

Oh!!! They're planning on their Beach episode!!!!!!!!!! I want to see that!!!
Dec 6, 2013 7:02 AM

Jun 2013
I was really bummed that old Banri didn't take over the body. It's about time he remembers everything about the accident and before. I don't dislike Kouko although I think most of the times she's really annoying. But I think Linda and Banri's love is epic, I mean although she tries to deny it it's pretty obvious that she also loves him and they should be together. Linda was first after all. If the accident had never happened Banri would never be interested in Kouko. I hope in the end Linda and Banri end up together.
Dec 6, 2013 7:09 AM
Nov 2013
Well, that Old Banri in the beginning didn't last a lot. The episode confused me a bit as to which Banri is there right now, since it appears he both wants to be with Linda, but at the end also promises to go to the beach with Kouko...

On a more unrelated note, this episode really went by fast! When I realized, it was already over.

Not excited for the Beach episode. Beach episodes never seem to end up well.
Dec 6, 2013 7:11 AM

Apr 2013
Nana ♥.
I like the Kouko, she strives to be maximum for a good girlfriend.
Dec 6, 2013 7:15 AM

Jun 2013
Edm1321 said:
Well, that Old Banri in the beginning didn't last a lot. The episode confused me a bit as to which Banri is there right now, since it appears he both wants to be with Linda, but at the end also promises to go to the beach with Kouko...

From my point of view Old Banri somewhat entered his body and it's still there but Banri's memories still haven't come back instead he can only remember his old feelings for Linda. That's why it's confusing for him, because on one hand he's still the Banri that doesn't remember anything and that likes Kouko but on the other hand he's starting to remember his old feelings for Linda and wants to be with her.
Dec 6, 2013 7:54 AM

Aug 2013
Kouko is increasingly opening with Banri, but she is insecure and hiding something from him
and Linda is approaching increasingly Banri,
each epi leaves more open the story
but I will cheer for Kouko until the end

I just want to see how will be the epi on the beach ..
Dec 6, 2013 7:54 AM
Jan 2013
iinbloom said:
I was really bummed that old Banri didn't take over the body. It's about time he remembers everything about the accident and before. I don't dislike Kouko although I think most of the times she's really annoying. But I think Linda and Banri's love is epic, I mean although she tries to deny it it's pretty obvious that she also loves him and they should be together. Linda was first after all. If the accident had never happened Banri would never be interested in Kouko. I hope in the end Linda and Banri end up together.

She was first to reject him too. And we still don't know if it was her fault causing the accident...
Dec 6, 2013 8:09 AM

Oct 2013
My girl Kouko is becoming more self-aware <3 it's more fun seeing her development than Tada Banri wrestling with his past self.

I'm kind of rooting for a 2D x Nana ending
Dec 6, 2013 8:31 AM

Jul 2013
Linda DID NOT hit Banri, that theory is not viable. People already pointed out way back how the character and scooter designs don't match up.

Linda yet again being really good, caring, and supportive. Kouko in this episode shows progress as well in her craziness.

I don't understand the strong hate people seem to have for either of them.

Nana also is a great little side addition to the cast.
Dec 6, 2013 8:35 AM

Jul 2013
rodac said:
I think that was more marking her territory, than trying to avoid expressing jealousy. However since Kokou has clearly seen the picture and is aware that Banri and Linda obviously knew each other before, she has to be wondering just why they are keeping it a secret from her. No wonder she's a little anxious! And why are they keeping it secret? If Banri really does want to be Kokou's boyfriend, this is something that he should share. And if Linda wants to be his friend (let alone girlfriend), this is something she should let him know about as well--unless there's a reason for some guilt and shame here.

Banri is pretty confused at this point for what he wants so he is probably avoiding telling her due to guilt. Also its the same situation like with Linda not telling him who she was: the longer you wait the harder it is to do it and also makes it seem worse.

Linda at this point seems 100% to just want to be friends and not cause drama.
Banri and his memories are going to cause most if not all the drama in the future imo.
Dec 6, 2013 8:36 AM

Dec 2011
That scene at the end with Kouko and Banri in his bedroom was the first actual sweet scene between the two in the entire series.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Dec 6, 2013 8:40 AM
Jul 2018
kuuderes_shadow said:
That scene at the end with Kouko and Banri in his bedroom was the first actual sweet scene between the two in the entire series.

I thought the YES NO scene where he walked away from her was touching, along with her confession at the police station was good.

But you also have to consider pacing.

Most anime romcoms whether 13 or 26 episodes long take almost the entire shows run screwing around with the "will they wont they" element of the story. This being a seinen means that all of the bashful pussyfooting around had to be cut short so we could actually explore how maintaining a loving relationship is much harder and complex than actually simply falling in love.

So the tender sweet scenes are gonna have to be spread out or we wont have much of a show.
Dec 6, 2013 9:47 AM

Jan 2011
screw Banri
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

890 by daviddark27 »»
Apr 18, 5:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2013

244 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 20, 1:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.