Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Log Horizon
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Apr 26, 2018 2:04 AM

Apr 2009
Countering blackmail with another blackmail! LOL

I don't know if he's evil, his intentions sure sounds good enough, though there's that saying about doing/being evil or consequences thereof with initial good intentions.

Silver Sword opted out, wonder how that will impact in the future?

Man, he played them good. I wish he will succeed.

You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Apr 26, 2018 3:00 AM

Dec 2015
If you have glasses then you automatically are smart, look at Shiroe.
Mar 14, 2019 12:34 AM

Feb 2015
Shiroe had a meeting with a bunch of strong guilds to discuss Akihabra's peace and laws. William (Silver Sword) left the meeting, as Shiroe explained that another meeting with smaller guilds failed, now he tried it by himself, and that he bought the Guild Center, incluiding the bank, so he gained complete authority to restrict players. In Hamelin Guild, Tohya, Minori and other players escaped through Shiroe's plan, Shredder (Hamelin) entered to the building to corner Tohya, but Akatsuki appeared and informed the name, he got banned and appeared in front of Naotsugu.

Well played that one from Shiroe, as I could see, they weren't expecting that, bad for William that left. The kids are finally free.
Apr 5, 2019 2:10 PM

Aug 2014
That was great badass move to buy the guildhouse ;d
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Sep 7, 2019 2:35 AM

Mar 2016
Yup! Shiroe did purchase the guild building zone! And with this, he has authority even higher than that of even the largest guilds in Akihabara! The Log Horizon guild is more powerful and Shiroe himself stands above the rest of the guild members! No banks, no guild-related actions permitted for those who oppose Shiroe's will, they can't even step a foot in the guild building zone if they're banished AKA blacklisted from entering, and we got to see this effect firsthand with that Sherred dude getting banished from the guild building zone. Absolutely satisfying! That's what happens when you lay your filthy hands on the cute and adorable Akatsuki!!! A measly lvl 46 summoner should know their place when faced against a lvl 90 ninja-assassin.

As the cherry on top, the children are rescued! Hmmmn... Toya is crippled irl?

VILLAIN IN GLASSES fits well with Shiroe any day
Mar 27, 2020 5:37 AM
Discord Moderator
Divine Protector

Sep 2019
The Villian Behind Glasses is not your typical hero in these types of anime but I like how his plans come together!
Mar 27, 2020 10:42 PM
Jul 2016
Dayum Shiroe, you're so smart and ebil but with a whole lot of heart... I liked how his whole plan turned out so much that I just had to make a post about it.

He sure isn't your typical hero but I guess he has to be an unconventional one if he wants to change the world...
Jun 12, 2020 7:18 PM

May 2020
Villain in Glasses is really a demon. His title as Master of tactical strategy is not a joke. By his plan to buy a Main of Guild to control them and took the lead as a president. Well said Shiroe
Jul 17, 2020 9:56 PM

Jul 2016
Milomite said:
If you have glasses then you automatically are smart, look at Shiroe.

And you also never get them fit correctly.

The more you have to readjust your glasses the smarter you are.
Aug 15, 2020 1:15 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Great they managed to save the twins...he really buys the guild building haha that's definitely clever
Dec 29, 2020 10:41 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lmao. I knew it that Shiroe must used that 5 million shit that he lend for owning a guild hall. But, actually, its a central building of all guild at their city that actually he bought. Thats the function of zone that they talked previously. God damn right with his epithet as a villain in glasses. Sasuga! That fighting guild master couldn't even do anything to prevent the outcome. That Silver Sword must be engulfed with rage by that chat, if he kept stay in. So better for him to walked out like that.

The twins already get out too. So, there was no problem to their mission afterall while they succeeded to get out. Its accomplished! The last stages already clear without a problems! But, their last lines were intriguing me. Shiroe real purposes with Log Horizon must be to conquered all the buildings in that world! It surely changed the most guild, especially with the stronger, way of thinking. Really, unexpected plot at these episode. Full of surprise. Lol.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jan 18, 2021 3:17 PM

Mar 2018
tofei said:
Countering blackmail with another blackmail! LOL

I don't know if he's evil, his intentions sure sounds good enough[...]

Let's just say he is Chaotic Good!
Feb 11, 2021 3:34 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
Omg this was just priceless good. This Plan is brilliant and evil and just ... I love it nya ~
Even if there are no big fights and a lot of talking this just keeps capturing my full attention. Soooo good!

Jul 22, 2021 1:12 PM

Jul 2015
Who would've thought the guy who wanted nothing to do with guilds, would own the Akihabara guild building giving him the ability to control people from entering their guild and the bank. Shiro truly living up to his title of the Villain in Glasses or should I say hero for saving those kids.

Nov 6, 2021 1:27 PM

Jul 2017
I'm enjoying this a lot more than I expected, the rescue stuff was meh in its execution, but Shiroe in this episode was great. Despite him being a bit bland on the outside along with the goals themselves, his approach to them is what makes him watchable for sure. Because the update allowed all kinds of buildings to be purchased, the demon actually gathering the 5 million to buy out the whole Guild Building under everyone's noses and using that as the trump card to blackmail everyone else into falling in line with what Shirou's saying was a genuinely clever move. And all of this just started with a food stand too, fair play. He truly is a bastard on the inside to go with his nice image, and I love how he pulled that off without feeling contradictory as a whole.
Jul 23, 2023 5:38 PM
Jan 2023
Interesting, so Shiroe buys the building with the bank and all that in it. Makes sense to why he was after that 5 million gold before.

Nice to see that the twins have been rescued too, but he was in a wheelchair in real life? I guess the game world is a little different.
Aug 12, 2023 3:24 AM
May 2017
The purchase of Guild Building was very smart.
Jan 30, 10:52 PM
Jun 2022
Some Bits Were Entertaining.
Mar 3, 6:34 PM

Feb 2024
someone you don't like lives somewhere? buy their house, sigma mindset
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2013

229 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 31, 2:27 AM

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2013

209 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 30, 10:35 PM

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2013

183 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 30, 9:05 PM

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2013

265 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 30, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 2, 2013

190 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 30, 11:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.