Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »
Feb 25, 2014 6:39 AM

Sep 2013
otaking97 said:
I've been with pretty much every breast size and a big B to small C are best. I thought A's were gonna be awesome but afterwards......not so much. D's and above are fun at first.....then just in the way.

Can you teach me, sensei-sama?
Feb 25, 2014 7:07 AM
Jul 2018
cupc said:
otaking97 said:
I've been with pretty much every breast size and a big B to small C are best. I thought A's were gonna be awesome but afterwards......not so much. D's and above are fun at first.....then just in the way.

Lol! Its actually funny how many times I've been asked this irl. Its not hard people. Just gotta have some balls/confidence and not be afraid of failing a few times.
Feb 25, 2014 7:21 AM

Nov 2013
otaking97 said:
cupc said:
otaking97 said:

Lol! Its actually funny how many times I've been asked this irl. Its not hard people. Just gotta have some balls/confidence and not be afraid of failing a few times.
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM........ Yep, this is legit.
Feb 25, 2014 7:25 AM

Sep 2012
Heredity said:
Korrvo said:

Honestly, I just thought it was because those that a lot of those that tend to prefer to socialize on the internet are a bit timid and introverted, so the "overpowering" or "intimidating" nature of a large chest and ass is unattractive to them because of that.

That might explain why a lot of people here like lolis too. Nothing intimidating about a loli.

This too, I've found a lot of individuals online attracted to the less intimidating characters online (be them real people or animated). I can't find such characters to be anything other than cute though - no matter how sexualised creators try to make them. I just can't find them sexy (although I know others can legitimately find them so).

Like, I know characters such as Kate from Zvezda Plot have been hyper-sexualised and are meant to appeal to lolicons but... She's just cute, even in her 'conquerer outfit.'
Same. There's something to be said for light body types every now and then, but I can't ever bring myself to think of lolis as anything other than just cute. It's just too immature of a taste for me.

Immaturity, bandwagons, inexperience, and introversion. I guess those kinda fits the bill.
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Feb 25, 2014 7:31 AM

Jan 2013
otaking97 said:
cupc said:
otaking97 said:

Hmm yeah, somehow this all sounds a bit dubious.
Makomonogatari said:
lupadim said:
And the best part is that no one can prove it wrong
The best part is that you somehow actually exist.
Feb 25, 2014 11:02 AM

Jul 2013
Yes size matters. That's why I always get travel-sized toothpaste and shampoo because regular/large size take up too much space in my luggage.
Korrvo said:
I like lolis.

I don't like them sexually.

It's hard to not like lolis, their cuteness pander to the same emotions that naturally makes us fathers.

But it's hard to get off to anything that doesn't have any adult women characteristics like large tits, ass, and thighs.

http://imgur.com/qgjKHGn

Feb 25, 2014 1:56 PM

Feb 2014
If a girl had a huge bust, I wouldn't be into that. Sorry.
Feb 25, 2014 9:41 PM
Nov 2008
TheJ3east said:
What are you, gay? Do you like boys? Boys with little man titties?
Feb 26, 2014 11:33 AM

Dec 2013
TheJ3east said:

+1, Big boobs(anything above a small C) just gets ugly, small, firm is where it's at.
Ridiculous asses also are a tad irritating, honestly a girl 5'8", 55 kg, Big B boobs, and a slightly above average ass = perfect.

Bonus points for being blonde with blue eyes.
Feb 26, 2014 11:33 AM

Oct 2009
Heredity said:
TheJ3east said:
What are you, gay? Do you like boys? Boys with little man titties?

lol
Feb 26, 2014 12:44 PM

Sep 2012
euphoriia said:
TheJ3east said:

+1, Big boobs(anything above a small C) just gets ugly, small, firm is where it's at.
Ridiculous asses also are a tad irritating, honestly a girl 5'8", 55 kg, Big B boobs, and a slightly above average ass = perfect.

I point you to the majority of page 18, heathen.
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Feb 26, 2014 1:04 PM

Jun 2013
Its all based on the opnion of the individual. Each person has different preferences in the size of their partners body. Some people like bigger parts, others like smaller parts, others don't care. It's completely fine either way.
Feb 26, 2014 4:59 PM

Dec 2013
Korrvo said:
euphoriia said:
TheJ3east said:

I point you to the majority of page 18, heathen.

This probably has something to do with the fact that my first girlfriend(and the first i had sex with) was pretty much exactly as i described, 32B, nice ass, blonde, blue eyes. I'll be honest, i probably wouldn't date a girl with DD, or too big an ass, it's just not attractive! But to each their own tastes.
Feb 27, 2014 3:13 PM

Jul 2013
Fuck ya size matters!!!! I'd prefer a one page test than a 20 page test disregarding the difficulty of the subject any day. Same thing goes for essays and written projects.
Korrvo said:
I like lolis.

I don't like them sexually.

It's hard to not like lolis, their cuteness pander to the same emotions that naturally makes us fathers.

But it's hard to get off to anything that doesn't have any adult women characteristics like large tits, ass, and thighs.

http://imgur.com/qgjKHGn

Feb 27, 2014 11:35 PM
Jul 2018
Satan once said, "Size doesn't mean everything."
Feb 28, 2014 2:54 AM
Jul 2013
Schon said:

satan was also smited by god lol
Feb 28, 2014 3:57 AM
Jul 2018
zedius said:
Schon said:

Satan can't be smited.
But he can be ignited.
Feb 28, 2014 7:39 AM
Jul 2018
TheJ3east said:

Yes! Mid size brigade! A little above handful size is the best size for breasts, in my opinion.
Feb 28, 2014 7:43 AM

Dec 2011
Schon said:
zedius said:
Schon said:

Satan can't be smited.
But he can be ignited.
Blindness is no impairment against a smelly enemy
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 28, 2014 7:46 AM

Jan 2008
xJapaliicious said:
Schon said:
zedius said:
Schon said:

Satan can't be smited.
But he can be ignited.
Blindness is no impairment against a smelly enemy

lol you're both talking about farts!
Feb 28, 2014 7:50 AM

Sep 2012
Elphe said:

they're both talking about League
Feb 28, 2014 7:52 AM

Jan 2008
Korrvo said:
Elphe said:

I have no idea what that is.

But you can ignite farts
and you smelly enemy is a farty problem.

Farts is more fun.
Feb 28, 2014 7:52 AM

Dec 2011
Korrvo said:
Elphe said:

You are lying.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 28, 2014 7:58 AM

Sep 2012
xJapaliicious said:
Korrvo said:
Elphe said:

You are lying.
Lying is, like, ninety five percent of what I do.
Feb 28, 2014 8:15 AM

Dec 2011
Korrvo said:
xJapaliicious said:
Korrvo said:
Elphe said:

You are lying.
Lying is, like, ninety five percent of what I do.
You are saying the truth.
Feb 28, 2014 9:28 AM

Jul 2013
I'm only 4 inches.

Should I be concerned?
May 6, 2014 1:14 PM
Jan 2014
A wise man once said " Girls without boobs are like an Iphone with no apps.. You have nothing to play with"

So yes size does matter. Just playing with le vajayjay won't do. Unless you're virgin, then yes just the sight of a naked A cup is enough to get them to ejaculate under 5 seconds.

Now about le penis size, I don't care but I never got any complaints from girls, in fact quite the opposite. ALthough the animals tend to scream quite a bit.. never understood that part though.
May 6, 2014 1:22 PM

Mar 2014
Boobs: Anything smaller than B is too small

Boinker: Anything below 5 is too small
May 6, 2014 1:25 PM
Apr 2013
Nvortex said:
Boobs: Anything smaller than B is too small

Lolis get exemption on this of coarse, right? Riiiiiight?

Boinker: Anything below 5 is too small

Shotas better get full exemption on this!
May 6, 2014 1:27 PM
Jul 2018
Wow old thread.

I sort of care.
May 8, 2014 3:57 AM

Apr 2014
Big and small tits can both be great. Most important is the ass anyway.

As for dicks, I've heard that many women don't care if it's big. Motion of the ocean and all that. Mine is 8 inches tho just sayin, msg me ladies.
May 8, 2014 4:04 AM

Apr 2014
Yep yep it matters. I prefer c-cup or bigger but a b-cup would also do. Of course without a smashing face, the figure is pretty useless.
May 8, 2014 7:47 AM

Dec 2013
ugh seriously?._. well I dont care about size. lols.
May 8, 2014 7:48 AM

Mar 2014
Boob size doesn't matter. But the smaller the better IMO.

I'd say penis size depends on the person. If it's one of those "idgaf about you, I'm just going to finish my business and then be done with you" types of people, then yes. If the guy is legitimately trying, I can be more forgiving.
May 8, 2014 4:23 PM

Oct 2013
Don't really care. But if someone was saying they were going to whack it out all dramatically then revealed a mushroom of a genital then I'd probably be speechless, and just go home to google my experiance.

May 17, 2014 10:47 AM

Apr 2014
Doesn't matter at all.
May 17, 2014 10:51 AM

Jul 2013
Depends what the receiver wants.
May 17, 2014 10:52 AM

May 2011
I couldn't care less. What you got is what you got. In fact I think surgically altered people are gross, but maybe that's just me.
*Cringey anime weeb stuff*
May 17, 2014 10:57 AM

Dec 2012
FreakyTy said:
I couldn't care less. What you got is what you got. In fact I think surgically altered people are gross, but maybe that's just me.

So basically every Korean celebrity?
May 20, 2014 5:44 AM
Jul 2011
considering most of the nerve endings are outside, and that its only 10 cms deep.... u should be fine if ur greater then 10 cms...
May 20, 2014 8:34 AM

Apr 2014
Most girls will say no penis size doesn't matter and maybe they don't care but I know they don't dislike larger ones lol so I say yes it maters to an extent. And as for cup size I agree with above, can't be total flat but to big is grosse imo. I like an even medium, where your hand just fits perfectly that perfect imo.
May 20, 2014 1:47 PM

Aug 2012
Size doesn't matter. Of course the feeling won't be the same but I prefer a small penis with a man able to use it well, than the opposite. By far.

And for boobs, I'm speaking as a girl so of course my view won't be the same. When a girl has a flat chest it's a bit shocking, but generally these ones have a really cute face to make up for it (from what I saw so far). Too big is shocking as well. Honestly. When there's a girl who comes with huge ones I can't help but glance. You can only see that. And that's even a bit disgusting. Medium size looks the best. In any case I don't understand what's that boobs obsession. If I were a guy I'd prefer butts.
May 20, 2014 3:00 PM

May 2012
Why is every one like Butt > Boobs.

I don't care about either of those. Could be smaller than A Cup or larger than C np. And the butt should be small and firm...well..just normal really I don't have the eye for things like that.

For me it's the face that matters.
S H O U T _ O L D _ B U T _ G O L D
May 20, 2014 3:05 PM
Jan 2013
iNaruX said:

I don't care about either of those. Could be smaller than A Cup or larger than C np. And the butt should be small and firm...well..just normal really I don't have the eye for things like that.

Because butts are better than breasts in every way possible. Anal <3

Also I didn't realize that there were different sized faces. What's the difference between a big face and a small face?
May 20, 2014 3:05 PM

May 2011
IntervisioN said:
FreakyTy said:

So basically every Korean celebrity?

If they modify their body for no reason other than looks then yeah.
*Cringey anime weeb stuff*
May 20, 2014 3:22 PM
Nov 2013
Depends I think. Mine isn't that big, but I never bothered to know exactly. My ex girlfriend said that the size doesn't matter, it matters if you know or don't know how to use it properly. But I think that statement is part true, part bullshit. The size does play a part, but can vary from person to person. Some people might consider more or less.
blankflatMay 20, 2014 3:32 PM
May 20, 2014 11:37 PM

May 2012
Hulmy said:
iNaruX said:

Because butts are better than breasts in every way possible. Anal <3

Also I didn't realize that there were different sized faces. What's the difference between a big face and a small face?

Anal.Yes. I am excited. you see my face -_- .

And well eye-mouth and size ratios are important in the face. It just has to look "pretty" >.< That's it.
S H O U T _ O L D _ B U T _ G O L D
May 21, 2014 5:22 AM

Jun 2013
For some people size really matters a lot, like there live would depend on it LOL

For me the Character comes in the first place. However if the boy is pretty as fuck if he got a bad personality, I would only punsh him in his pretty face and would asked him: "Why must be a asshole like you so pretty and trap girls for a relationship.... IDIOT" ... kinda like that :D

I don't know, as longe as he is not like Jabba the Hut (I mean both, bot espeacalliy the uglyness Dx), I don't really care about the look. You never know how sweet, and gental a person could be, if you don't get the chance to know them.

But I can't understand why guys always are after these skinny girls that can't really eat. Woman need's to have curves!
They have to represent something, and are not purpose to be a thin brick between others in a crowed.
May 21, 2014 5:33 AM
Jan 2014
Lujei said:

But I can't understand why guys always are after these skinny girls that can't really eat. Woman need's to have curves!
They have to represent something, and are not purpose to be a thin brick between others in a crowed.
no.
women have to look like [insert random trait here] is bullshit. You follow the same logic like people that say "women have to be skinny".
Imo, They dont have to be skinny, they dont have to have curves or whatever.
They "have to" match someones subjective taste to be received as attractive. What you are doing is projecting your taste on everybody (with assuming that women have to have curves for being attractive). It doesnt work that way, obviously.

women have to represent something? elaborate pls, I dont understand.
May 21, 2014 7:17 AM

Oct 2010
I like my oppais medium sized. It cups perfectly with my hands.
Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »

More topics from this board

» How long have you been using your accounts on your favorite sites?

RobertBobert - 2 hours ago

4 by BitChilly »»
9 minutes ago

» Have you ever touched and/or kept any foreign currency(ies)?

Kiryotsu - Apr 29

36 by bevarnow »»
9 minutes ago

» Whats's your favourite snack food?

Towaii7 - Mar 22

26 by bevarnow »»
13 minutes ago

» Have you ever put someone on the 'Ignored Users' list?

Thy-Veseveia - May 7

33 by Shizuna »»
30 minutes ago

» What is the first thing you see in the morning?

Shizuna - May 11

42 by Nette »»
48 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.