Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Yozakura Quartet
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 12, 2013 6:36 PM
Nov 2012
holy shit, that railgun entrance was so epic looking. This episode is my favorite right now. I noticed they had a nice soundtrack vibe with that scene too. The action everywhere else was great and I liked hime's entrance.
Dec 16, 2013 2:53 AM

Apr 2011
DAT train cannon

DAT PANTSU!

5/5
Dec 18, 2013 7:52 PM

Nov 2009
Am I the only that didn't notice any pantsu showing in this episode? >>
Jan 9, 2014 7:20 AM

Oct 2012
Dat bullet... They just broke law of physic xD

My thought : They (the villains) should feel ashamed... They punch/fight the kids with dirty tricks
But then oh well... I shouldn't take this seriously

"Tsun tsun dere tsun dere tsun tsun" xD

MagicFlier said:
Am I the only that didn't notice any pantsu showing in this episode? >>

When Hime was going to jump to strike the villains (after turning off the radio)
"Signature removed"
Jan 28, 2014 1:05 AM

Aug 2013
That was so amazing O___O!!!
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Feb 13, 2014 7:38 AM

Aug 2013
I think it's fair to say that it was the best episode so far.

Hime was kicking ass. We learned more about Hime power.

Kyousuke was also awesome. He kinda remind me Shizuo from Durarara xD

The action was to notch, so was the animation. Also, the fact that there wasn't too much comedy/randomness lighten up the episode, it seemed way less forced.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
May 21, 2014 12:19 PM

May 2012
What an intense action packed episode! Really lovely ending!
Dec 30, 2014 7:10 PM

Jun 2014
That train cannon thing firing scene was pretty damn epic. And I love how that little god kid helps them even though he says he shouldn't. It almost makes up for his pervertedness, almost. Also, ao sleeping and drooling in the car, hnnnnnnng.
May 10, 2015 3:55 PM

Feb 2013
I wonder what Kotoha summoned. It's definite;y of German origin. Hime's dramatic entrance was funny once she slipped and fell down the building. lol Nice to see some background of Touka and Kyousuke. So that's the real dragon spear. Looks awesome.
Mar 23, 2016 5:18 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Wow, the way Kotoha summoned that Leopold was some of the coolest shit I've seen in a long time. Very spectacular - what a fantastic episode. This series has always been special and this episode reminds me once again why that is. Truly epic.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
May 10, 2016 5:33 AM

Mar 2014
The Entrance Song , the Strikes ,The Dragon lance , "Sakanade" !! <3 !!
The Beloved . Tsundere song is cute , Hime is KAWAII !!
AMAZING EPISODE . Just totally amazing .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 24, 2016 4:00 PM

Aug 2012
-The instant regret on Kyousuke's face after contemplating dying for Hime was hilarious
-Actually I think I liked this show a lot more when it was all about goofy things
-Wait Kyousuke was able to lift the car after the big-ass railway gun knocked it off the side of the road, but couldn't move afterward?
-Never mind, Kyousuke was ready to rumble after recalling the day he first met Hime. Speaking of which, young Hime's just a bit more adorable than her episodes 1 and 2 self.
-How do those lizard things just stand there and let the heroes give an inspirational speech
-Also I was under the impression that the tuning thing only worked on youkai
-The Jinroku guy is great
-Kinda interesting how the reason Hime's scarf burns up a bit and she doesn't trip on it when doing the finisher

Some more magic happens because of the memory loss, which I'm still not a fan of. Also the whole "let the heroes make speeches" thing was something that happened in this episode that made absolutely no sense at all. Also, nothing in particular stood out other than Jinroku's words of encouragement and the scene from the beginning when Kyousuke realizes Hime isn't someone he'd die for.

EDIT: I didn't notice this until after I posted this, but a tear rolled down Kyousuke's face when Touka tried awakening him after the dream of when they first met Hime. That little detail made the scene a bunch more powerful, actually.
ThreePercentSep 24, 2016 4:05 PM
Nov 20, 2016 9:22 PM

Mar 2015
First two episodes is clearly better than this arc.

Kyousuke reminds me of Shizuo Heiwajima from Durarara!! They have same voice actor as well.

ED Animation: 3.3/5

3.5/5
Feb 24, 2023 9:34 AM

Jan 2009
wow action pack episode from Kotoha making a giant cannon to Hime unlocking her dragon powers
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Dec 29, 2013

75 by TeaBagCha »»
Apr 5, 7:13 PM

Poll: » Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2013

65 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Feb 1, 7:37 PM

Poll: » Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta Episode 12 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 22, 2013

44 by deg »»
Mar 5, 2023 11:36 AM

Poll: » Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2013

40 by deg »»
Mar 3, 2023 11:36 AM

Poll: » Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2013

43 by deg »»
Mar 2, 2023 12:08 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.