Forums
New
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Nov 14, 2013 4:32 AM

Jul 2009
I voted for Linda, whoever voted on 2-D kun made me lol
Nov 14, 2013 10:14 AM

Aug 2010
Linda. I mean, with the love confession at episode 6, and the lovey doveyness of the opening, I wonder if he'll actually stay with Kouko by the end.

If they do a Linda swap, I will 11/10.
Nov 14, 2013 10:33 PM

Jul 2013
When I saw the anime, episode 6 has some strong points and had photos with Banri and Linda. So I'm going with Linda.

Nov 14, 2013 10:47 PM

Dec 2011
Kouko :D
Nov 14, 2013 11:43 PM

Aug 2012
Linda. But everyone already knows he will end with Kouko. It is inevitable, unless the author do a
ending.
Nov 15, 2013 2:53 AM

Aug 2012
Linda.

Tbh, I'd even prefer 2D-kun over Kouko.
.................................................................................
Nov 15, 2013 3:01 AM
Aug 2012
Kinda liking his relationship with Kouko so far. He's more confident than most other male protagonists who land a hyperactive girl. Plus he actually looks like he's having fun with her.
Nov 15, 2013 6:06 AM
Jul 2018
Keetriver said:
Kinda liking his relationship with Kouko so far. He's more confident than most other male protagonists who land a hyperactive girl. Plus he actually looks like he's having fun with her.

This

Although some folks dont seem to really like their relationship, in a lot of ways this is the most genuine and realistic relationship in an anime romcom ever (thus far)

The fact that he had to fight his way out of the friendzone, her manic lovestruck state, the little white lies, etc. That is how relationships really happen in college. As much as i loved Toradora, it was a very idealized and unreal situation, in real life Ryujin would have figured out that Ami liked him early and got with the program.

Here we have a young guy going after (and getting) the hottest girl he can find. Even if she is a bit off, and he is learning to love her quirks.

Sounds legit to me.
Nov 15, 2013 6:16 AM

Jul 2011
Keetriver said:

I agree with you but you know, people usually prefer the childhood friend. It's scientifically proven.
Nov 15, 2013 6:16 AM

Sep 2012
I don't usually ship MC with secondary girl but my vote goes to Linda, used to be Kouko but all she cares about is Mitsuo although she is changing a little. Ignoring any LN spoilers.
Nov 15, 2013 7:01 AM

Jun 2011
I voted Chinami because if that happened the story would get even more interesting. KoukoXBanri is fun but it feels forced, it's probably the faster pacing in the anime.

It seems that the BanriXLinda pair is the favourite shipping here with the main argument being that they had a past, but I think it's the worse pairing. Unless Banri eventually recovers his memories, during their relationship Banri or both would somehow compare the new Banri to the old Banri. Considering his self-doubting personality, he would be always wondering, doubting himself more and more and asking if Linda likes him now because of their past, whilst Banri is clearly all about new Banri superseding the old one. Banri is better off in a relationship in which he isn't in fear of himself.
Nov 15, 2013 7:40 AM

Feb 2012
Linda, she gave up so much for Banri, she even acted like she didn't know him, even though it was hurting her so much

sure, Kouko finally gets understood by someone (Banri) and appreciates it, but she's too self-centered, still focused on the whole Mitsuo thing, and still thinks everything will go her way.

even if Banri loves her, him just accepting being her boyfriend when she said they were dating is too much -3- if it was me, and I had gotten rejected by the girl i love, even if she said we were dating because SHE had come to terms with HER feelings, I wouldn't want to jump into that. not thinking that people can change how they feel, just going along with what you think, man Kouko's father is probably right about her poisoning Banri =3=
Nov 15, 2013 8:20 AM

May 2009
smilewolfy said:
Linda, she gave up so much for Banri, she even acted like she didn't know him, even though it was hurting her so much

I see it as cowardice - she left him instead help him after accident. Her own fault she lost him.
Nov 15, 2013 9:38 AM
Jan 2013
Its Koko, koko and koko.
Nov 15, 2013 5:10 PM

Feb 2012
bastek66 said:
smilewolfy said:

I see it as cowardice - she left him instead help him after accident. Her own fault she lost him.

I see I see, well that's a good viewpoint~ I like that one more than mine anyway :3 but that would change my whole argument...meh, can't be bothered xD
smilewolfyNov 15, 2013 5:14 PM
Nov 15, 2013 5:34 PM

Nov 2012
wait just watched this episode couple hours ago and...he really having relationship with koko? :O
Nov 16, 2013 9:45 AM

Sep 2012
My vote goes to Koko. I just really love her and Banri and Koko are so cute together <333

bastek66 said:
smilewolfy said:

Exactly what batek66 just said.. I really don't understand why do most people want Banri to end up with Linda???
Nov 16, 2013 10:25 AM

Oct 2013
Linda didn't have to deal with old Banri to begin with. She tried to be there for him anyway knowing how he is"like a time bomb". Plus she never actually left him, she watched him from afar and helped him when needed. Much like when she went to see him at the hospital, or when she helped him out at the college. That being said, I like both her and koko.
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

"Hates a river that only flows down." ~ 7thVoid
Nov 16, 2013 10:27 AM

Sep 2010
In a perfect anime world it would be linda of course. ^___^

Her and tada have more chemistry together and I think their relationship is so romantic.

You can see how much she cares for him in the flashbacks and during the present time.

she has always been a "guiding light" for him literally and metaphorically speaking and is always the one to bail him out when he was in a bind.

ex. The light he always saw when he first had amnesia that kept him going.

When she saved him and kouko from the cult.

She also cares about him from afar and rather have him happy over them ultimately being together.

ex. She supports him and kouko and kinda pushes them to be together.

she buys him some shoes <-----cute!

With kouko and tada its only been a give and take relationship from tada and it kinda upsets me that they'll end up together from OP so thats why im ranting on forums
Nov 16, 2013 10:50 AM
Nov 16, 2013 11:42 AM

Jul 2011
SophiafrmAustria said:
In a perfect anime world it would be linda of course. ^___^

Her and tada have more chemistry together and I think their relationship is so romantic.

You can see how much she cares for him in the flashbacks and during the present time.

she has always been a "guiding light" for him literally and metaphorically speaking and is always the one to bail him out when he was in a bind.

ex. The light he always saw when he first had amnesia that kept him going.

When she saved him and kouko from the cult.

She also cares about him from afar and rather have him happy over them ultimately being together.

ex. She supports him and kouko and kinda pushes them to be together.

she buys him some shoes <-----cute!

With kouko and tada its only been a give and take relationship from tada and it kinda upsets me that they'll end up together from OP so thats why im ranting on forums

Yep. She is a perfect older sister for him.
Nov 16, 2013 8:03 PM

Jul 2012
Leaning more on Koko right now, just because they mutually like each other a lot. Chinami is too loli and Linda is ehhhh... kind of boring?
Nov 17, 2013 6:07 AM

May 2009
Forgetfulness said:
Like Banri moving to Tokyo for her.

Fow who?
Nov 17, 2013 10:39 AM

Dec 2011
Forgetfulness said:
bastek66 said:
Forgetfulness said:
Like Banri moving to Tokyo for her.

Fow who?
For Linda? ._.

When he confessed to her after graduation, he said that he would move to take some school in Tokyo if Linda said yes.

A bit like Kouko did for Mitsuo...
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Nov 18, 2013 9:29 PM

May 2013
Forgetfulness said:
Tsundere-lover said:
Kouko wins by default.

Not only do I like her better overall but I prefer her because she is the one he loves now albeit he lost his memories of Linda. I like Linda's personality better and all but let's face it, she didn't really love Banri back then. If she had to take a whole day to figure out if she did or not after already knowing how he felt about her then that's not good enough. Kouko will definitely appreciate him more and right now they mean so much to each other.
Or maybe some people don't want to make impulse decisions that may affect their lives. Like Banri moving to Tokyo for her. Sure it's sweet and all if she just accepted on the spot, but I'm pretty sure those kind of things need to be thought through

But I dunno what she was thinking. Perhaps she did have doubts about loving Banri

either way i think shes lying about finding him, i think she was the one driving the moped that hit him because of ice and she was running late so she was speeding. and thats why she didnt say anyhing. In the flashback it shows someone on a moped hit him. Then later in another flashback Linda was riding a moped that was blue as well. could be wrong but thats what i think
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
Nov 19, 2013 12:30 AM
Sep 2013
Who you want him to end up with is meaningless, all that matters is who he will end up with, and that's Mitsuo. But since that isn't an option, it'll have to default to Kouko.

But seriously though, since its obviously gonna be Kouko, that's gonna be where the majority of future developments are gonna go towards. Since I'm not a "die for my waifu" kind of guy or the kind to imagine myself in the protagonist, the route where the story actually devotes time to develop is almost always the one I go with.
Nov 19, 2013 2:26 AM

Jul 2013
Would prefer it to be Linda as Kouko is quite clearly crazy and has an immensely annoying personality, but will be Kouko. She's the poster girl.

That said could end up with Banri and Linda and Kouko on her own but learning something, though I think that unlikely.
One day we will come upon each other, and for that day my claws, teeth, ears, hands and hair are at the ready.
Nov 19, 2013 11:16 AM

Jun 2009
many people said, Banri already going out with Koko.
But in many romance stories, getting together in earlier part of story is not always end up good in the end of story.
Nov 20, 2013 2:37 AM
Jun 2013
While I do like Linda, C-3PKouko for lyfe!
Nov 20, 2013 2:49 AM

Dec 2011
MrNTR said:
Who you want him to end up with is meaningless, all that matters is who he will end up with, and that's Mitsuo. But since that isn't an option

But Mitsuo is an option. In the poll, at least.

But anyway, it's perfectly possible to root for a character who seems to be less likely to "win", without being either of the two types of people you described.

Personally I would prefer for Banri to end up with Linda, but I really wouldn't mind him ending up with Kouko so long as Linda is fine with it (it seems so far that she would be) and so long as she stays close friends with them both.

There are series where I do feel really strongly about who the MC should end up with, but this isn't one of them. Doesn't mean I can't have a preference.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Nov 20, 2013 9:13 AM
Nov 2013
For me:

Kouko X Banri (both are like kids, too much sugar! XD )
Linda X Mitsuo (I cant see Linda acting like an older sister with him)
Chinami X 2D-Kun (she is very innocent like a 2d girl)
Nov 21, 2013 1:34 PM

Sep 2008
I know KoukoxBanri are destined for each other by author,
but for me LindaxBanri are just perfect and should be together!
Nov 21, 2013 2:20 PM

Aug 2008
Kouko!

Maybe if he were with Linda, it will be more romantic (I said "maybe" because obviously, Banri and Kouko don't have that deep love feeling Ghost Banri and (probably)Linda had for each other, but they just started going out, it will surely grow deeper). Linda is a good person, but even me, I see her as Banri's good-sister-friend. In the other hand, Kouko and Banri form the perfect baka-couple atm. Really love that chemistry! :D
KuriniNov 21, 2013 2:24 PM
Nov 21, 2013 3:06 PM

Mar 2013
The way Linda suppresses her feelings for Banri, yet desperately yearns for him as well...so tragic, yet so attractive.

Linda.
Nov 21, 2013 3:17 PM

May 2013
I'm gonna go with Kouko for now. Linda is getting close to the top though.
Nov 21, 2013 3:22 PM

Dec 2009
The tea club
Nov 21, 2013 3:31 PM
Mar 2013
Kouko... Banri doesn't deserve Linda... Plus Banri x Kouko have good chemistry.
Nov 21, 2013 4:00 PM
Jun 2013
Kouko's interactions when it comes to her relationship with Banri seems a bit over the top and so just seems disingenuous, as though she's putting on a show. I'm not sure if this is on purpose or just the fault of the animators.

In terms of personality, I like Linda a lot more. She is more mature and levelheaded but she does seem to be holding herself back a lot. She would be better off if she had a little bit of Kouko's spunk.
The biggest problem I have with Kouko is that she is way too self centered and she needs to calm her ass down sometimes. And to me, Kouko is more like the type of girls that you would date in young and naive days, as in teen years.

As for Banri, he needs to solve his issues instead of running away all the time whether it be physically and/or emotionally.

As for the vote, I'd go with 2-d, he needs some loving too.
Nov 21, 2013 4:24 PM
Nov 2013
Linda all the way!

I got a feeling about Banri, Linda, Ghost Banri and Kaga-san, I don't really know why but I got a feeling Kaga-san and Yana-san will trigger some kinda of flag to open a road for Banri and Linda to end up together and Ghost Banri resting in piece.

Loving the anime so far can't wait for next episode
Nov 21, 2013 4:32 PM
Mar 2012
All Hail 2D-Kun!
Nov 22, 2013 3:04 AM

Feb 2012
Linda, no doubt about it!

It just makes sense. I feel that Kouko just confessed to him for selfish reasons like she wouldn't be alone anymore since she was already used to him hanging out with her. I prefer Linda coz she and Banri have history. Though it's not clear if she had feeling for him, romantically in the past, I think she does (based on speculations from the previous episodes).

Anyway, its sorta obvious he'll still end up with Kouko (hopefully not). :(
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Nov 24, 2013 6:35 PM
Nov 2013
He should end up with Kouko. Although I feel kind of bad for Linda, it is Banri's past self that she fell in love with and not the new one. I just like seeing Kouko and Banri together. They were made to be with each other.

Also, I hope Mitsuo finally picks up Chinami at the end. The friend's gotta get some too.
Nov 24, 2013 9:05 PM

Jun 2012
Well since 2D-kun was so happy to see Mitsuo at the amusement park it is clear that he is aiming for Mitsuo, so Banri obviously has no chance with either of them. Koko is plain annoying and Chinami has this inner bitch to her that I don't like. So I'm going to say Linda since she's easily the most likeable out of all of them.

Or maybe they'll surprise us and Banri will end up with Nana. And as the kicker at the end of this anime it will be revealed that this anime was just to introduce Nana's new boyfriend, Tada Banri, and there will be a new season of Nana. (Btw I haven't watch Nana yet so I don't know if she has a boyfriend or not)
Nov 27, 2013 5:05 AM

Jan 2013
Kouko.
Nov 27, 2013 12:56 PM
Aug 2013
Linda by leagues!
i kinda dislike Kouko (nothing personally really)
i find Linda far more interesting, espcially since last episode!!! bum!
unfortunatly we can already tell he will end up with Kouko, since its shown in the OP.. which is sad, would have loved it to go like Shuffle! there could be so much DRAMA :3 anyway, just' have to wait and see i guess..
Nov 27, 2013 6:45 PM

Nov 2010
Shipping with Linda
Nov 27, 2013 8:27 PM

Oct 2013
mainly speaking about speculation, but for a anime that will have 24 episode and where romance is the center of thing, people are aware that thing will move of course.

im pretty sure that mitsuo and koko will be together a bit in the middle of the series, letting a opening for banri and linda to get together, though im still pretty sure that Banri will finish at the end of the anime with koko again
Nov 29, 2013 8:41 AM
Nov 2011
I'm surprised Yana wasn't on the list of choices here ;)
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

891 by Nikmomo93 »»
May 6, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

290 by Profitgang »»
May 5, 8:47 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.