Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Oct 22, 2013 9:12 AM

Sep 2013
Goddammit Haruto, why would you go for L-elf over Saki!? WHY!

Great getting more backstory explained though
Oct 25, 2013 7:12 AM
May 2012
NOBODY explains my last questions that what happened during the beginning?

Blue_Buster_Jeff said:
What happened to the President of Arus then? Did he got blood-sucked by a Magius (?) after what they did to Amadieus (?) during the start?

I guess NO one gives a shit that this questions that I've been posting on MAL.... possibly NO one knows yet.
Oct 25, 2013 8:30 AM

Dec 2012
^ nothing happened to the President of ARUS as we have seen:

Since ARUS President was not the one going against the Council like the Dorssia's Fuhrer by secretly trying to steal the Valvrave from Jior, I believe he is safe for the moment.
Nov 5, 2013 8:43 PM
May 2012
ThangLong said:
^ nothing happened to the President of ARUS as we have seen:

Since ARUS President was not the one going against the Council like the Dorssia's Fuhrer by secretly trying to steal the Valvrave from Jior, I believe he is safe for the moment.

Wow, you know what, THANGLONG. that would've explained why NOBODY cares from what questions that I've been posting all the time in season 2. I mean why am I the only one here in this thread?

I mean come on during season 1, other people like me also wondering what happened in every single episodes & got so many replies about it anyway.
JafriZinNov 5, 2013 8:49 PM
Dec 15, 2013 11:13 PM
Jul 2018
Sourire said:
metalman21 said:
I really hope haruto and saki end up together
I really hope she dies somehow.

I'm with you.
Jan 4, 2014 5:26 AM

Jun 2008
Kerozinn said:
my guilty pleasure show is back xD

Haha! Pretty much.

magicstalk said:
Is there any side effects to being bitten by a valrave pilot? I haven't noticed any but Haruto sure seems to act like he's murdering people. Except for the semi-rape incident with Saki, although she ends up consenting, I don't see anything wrong with their urge to obtain human DNA. I could see it being a problem if they all start wanting to rape everyone but it seems likely that that urge won't manifest as long as they bite and drink some blood. And lastly, they can just drink blood packets right? Although, I can see them arbitrarily making runes extractable only through direct contact.

Yeah the guy is overreacting over nothing. But he always was an idiot.

parfaited said:
Tengoku_no_hakai said:
Valvrave The Penetrator is back!

The next episode is rightfully titled HARD REENTRY.

Ah! yes, now i remember, episode discussions of this show are just as fun as the show itself, lol.
MonadJan 4, 2014 5:30 AM
Jan 19, 2014 1:49 PM

Dec 2012
Ahh, I feel bad now. I thought the valvrave AI called Haruto "onii-chan" so I was like the hell...but Blue is her brother huh? Makes sense.

Anyway one hell of a way to start, action packed and the plot is thickening for the better. I didn't get a chance to burst into laughter this episode either. So whatever they're doing this time around, KEEP DOING IT TO THE END.
Jan 26, 2014 2:50 PM

Aug 2009
Dignity said:
Off to a good start.

^

May 6, 2014 9:36 PM

Feb 2013
Pretty good start for the next season. No wasting time. Then again I didn't have to wait for it to be released. Anyway, that guy isn't human anymore. The Megia group is like the Illuminati. They rule everything from the shadows. Still don't know how biting someone in the neck refills Haruto with Runes. There was a 2 month time skip from that big battle at the end of season one. Shoko never told Haruto killed her father. Good episode. I can't see how this show will end.
Jun 14, 2014 6:36 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
So pretty much the Valvraves operate as long as Haruto's runes don't go dry.

Best part of the episode was seeing Akira in action. GO AKIRA!!!! ^_^
I can understand Haruto wanting to have himself be tested because of his fits, and who knows if there are long term side effects of being bitten. Saki needs to understand that. He's not thinking about himself, but rather not wanting to put others in danger if he suddenly loses control.

Sep 18, 2014 4:33 AM

Jul 2013
Despite everything I'm really enjoying the fights scenes... very fluid animation and... colorful like neon lights.
Aug 13, 2015 7:25 PM

Jun 2014
Opening scene launched us into something we've never seen before in s1. But wow, 2 minutes and 15 seconds into the season theyve already/finally answered 1 or 2 questions that they kept us confused about for a whole season.

What. That yellow arm attachment to Harutos valvrave. what. How did he know that was there (besides it being pretty conveniently placed)? where did it even come from?

Runes: okay now we have another answer. Except this one was asspulled. They just invented a new subatomic particle that "makes up information." And Harutos vampire powers are used to steal humans "runes" and somehow transfer it to power valvraves. okayyyyyyy

"Children of the Valvraves?" Damn theyre already adding in all this new stuff before explaining shit from season1..
Jan 17, 2016 7:42 PM

Jul 2009
Good episode. Right we're we left off. Haruto being a pussy as usual. Not surprised. Really fucking wish L-Elf was the main character of the show and not this dumbass bitch. Love the new OP of Nana Mizuki and TM Revolution :)
Apr 21, 2016 9:27 AM

Oct 2015
I think second season will be much better than first one. Oh and the scene where Saki offers herself to Haruto I was like NO NO NO reject her reject her and fortunately he did. One of the best episode so far in Valvrave the libretor series

4/5
Let there be light...
Mar 14, 2021 4:20 PM

Feb 2012
2021 Rewatch
Fortress_MaximusMar 21, 2021 1:52 PM

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2013

474 by valoon »»
Nov 27, 2023 7:19 PM

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

336 by AZakuII »»
Aug 10, 2023 9:31 PM

» The Child's parent is (spoilers)

Renaultclio101 - Jan 9, 2014

40 by silenceblade »»
Sep 15, 2022 7:47 AM

» Is Kakumeiki Valvrave gonna have a 3rd season?

stanklem28 - Dec 21, 2013

14 by AnOnYmOuS__101 »»
Nov 9, 2021 12:52 AM

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2013

128 by VirginAmirul »»
Mar 29, 2021 8:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.