Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 25, 2013 10:10 PM

Jun 2010
Is it bad to kinda that I want to see akari's and cerebrum's child? Like dude, I think it'd be hella cool and beast. This was an interesting turn, I like it. OMG her dreams and her face.
~MoChiQuacHiE~♥
Sep 27, 2013 7:09 AM

Dec 2011
... what?

Okay. I spend the first 11 episodes trying to figure out Cerebrum's motivation (or however long its been since he first appeared anyway), and it turns out to be that?!

Weirdo.

Although, of course, the question hasn't truly been answered. What is he really after? WHY does he want Akari's child?

And Ginka back too.

Here's hoping the final episode gives us some decent explanations.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Sep 27, 2013 6:15 PM

Jul 2012
traed said:
Lulz @ the comments. Im pretty sure the mating doesnt even involve sex.
You're in really deep denial, aren't you buddy?

mat·ing
ˈmātiNG/Submit
noun
the action of animals coming together to breed; copulation.
"ovulation occurs only if mating has taken place"
Sep 28, 2013 1:25 PM

Mar 2008
ihateeveryone said:
traed said:
Lulz @ the comments. Im pretty sure the mating doesnt even involve sex.
You're in really deep denial, aren't you buddy?

mat·ing
ˈmātiNG/Submit
noun
the action of animals coming together to breed; copulation.
"ovulation occurs only if mating has taken place"
He's not human or animal I just thought "mating" might have not been the actual word meaning used, coulda been siimilar words that imply somewhat different, but I do not know japanese so I dont know. Sure there is some form of sex but I doubt its sex as far as what humans consider sex.
Sep 28, 2013 8:18 PM

Apr 2009
(Oversimplified ver:) So in the end this was all about the lolicon Cerebrum lusting after Akari's spindly body, huh... a tale of blood, lust and murder... with time loops!! To that end, he's continually mind-raping Akari while he gets his body ready for the finale... (inb4 he's revealed to be her father too)

On a more serious note, I guess all that physical training finally paid off for Seira in the short gap when she lost her powers, allowing her to survive mutant Luna's attacks as a normal human. Well well, the big bad actually keeps his word and returns them back to normal.

Ariel finally announced their group is rebelling against Leguzario. About damn time, lady. That's more like it. A scenario I wanted to see in this seemingly runaway train of a story. Oh, and somebody shoot that damn bird too before the show ends.

See, suddenly killing Ginka off was totally pointless; especially now that they suddenly bring her back to life. The explanation for that better be good...

Seira still best girl.
Sep 29, 2013 11:17 AM

Sep 2009
Lol. I laughed about what Cerebrum said in the last part.. "Soon, you'll become a mother."
Sep 29, 2013 11:43 AM

Apr 2010
So Cerebrum is just trying to make Akari loose her will by forcing her to see the same event over and over again.
And the other girls came to save her from from him and from creating some new creature that will be created ones Akari and Cerebrum mate.

It's nice the see Ginka again tho i somehow suspected that she would appear again in this episode i also thought the holder of the love card might show up since she underwent the same fate as Ginka.
But we didn't see her.
Oct 2, 2013 12:48 AM

Sep 2012
"I want to mate with you" and say this to a junior high girl (!!!) I must say this is one interesting development for this series, and come to think of it it actually kind of makes sense for what Cerebrum has been doing all along.

And I didn't expect he would actually keep his promise to release Luna and Seira (and what timing because a bit more delay one of the two might have died).

And then seeing the yuri moment between Seira and Luna is cool. If Seira got to develop (which actually helped her to avoid seeing Luna in a negative light when she got the chance to kill her off) because of Akari, I would say that Luna developed out of her weakness by Seira's engagement with her.

A bit of a cop-out to see Ginka coming back, and even seemed to be much more powerful than before though I am happy to see her as she is my favorite character.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Oct 13, 2013 11:17 AM

May 2012
Some really nice development, I really wonder what they'll present us with the last episode!
Oct 21, 2013 3:35 PM

Oct 2012
So, Akari is slowly drowning in her own regrets, Cerebrum is really a schemer. But I think this 'mating part is not coming either way :) I just hope they somehow explain sudden Ginka reappearance.
Oct 28, 2013 8:55 AM

Oct 2012
Man, Akari is on the verge on becoming insane. So the goal of Cerberum is to have a kid with Akari ( i have the idea why but still).
Ginka is back and rockin' the show everyone.
Jan 12, 2014 8:06 PM

Aug 2007
I have to say, the whole 'mate with you' did take me by surprise...but then it got stuck on being a Madoka clone. Repeating the same horrible events over and over, failing to save your loved on...come on now, there's no way this show can get away with that without immediately going into Madoka territory.

It's annoying because for a sec there it seemed the show was developing an actual personality.
Aug 31, 2014 1:20 AM

Feb 2013
"What is it you want?"

"I want to mate with you."

WTF!? Now that I didn't expect. I expected the good old fashion "I want you to join me." type thing but that, that I did not see coming.

Ginka is back! Sort of. She has a halo. I hope they explain why she's back though. Damn, Akari on the verge of breaking near the end.
Nov 22, 2014 6:58 PM

Feb 2014
Poor Akari, she has to relive that nightmare over and over, constantly watching her cousin die and reject her. At least Cerebrum stayed true to his side of the deal and saved Seira and Luna!

Laplace doesn't have a heart. That's all that needs to be said about him

So Seira and Luna didn't realize that they should hit the red eye of those tree thingies? Lol, they've only been aiming for that part of daemonia since the beginning of the season xD Also, how in the world did Ginka return??? She's like: "Hey, I'm back. nbd. Your body fat percentage rose." What?? I demand exaplination! But anyway, that was one huge axe!
Noodle070Nov 22, 2014 7:07 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 29, 2014 8:43 AM

Apr 2014
You Know what?...every time I see someone like kerebrum talks that way...I always...ALWAYS wish that...Kamijou Touma was there to break that Fucking Illusions of his. and one more thing...HIKARI NI NARE!!!!!!!
LoongFeelsDec 29, 2014 9:09 AM
Front Hooks...Oh yeah...
Aug 24, 2017 3:01 PM
Sep 2015
Nocturnal said:
Repeating the same horrible events over and over, failing to save your loved on...come on now, there's no way this show can get away with that without immediately going into Madoka territory.

It's annoying because for a sec there it seemed the show was developing an actual personality.

I agree with you! This anime is shitttt
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2013

65 by BadMeme »»
Aug 10, 2022 4:57 PM

Poll: » Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2013

49 by SuperGalaxy211 »»
Apr 11, 2020 8:29 AM

Poll: » Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 27, 2013

83 by removed-user »»
Oct 2, 2019 6:26 AM

Poll: » Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2013

54 by tokidoki921 »»
Sep 10, 2019 1:01 PM

Poll: » Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2013

121 by removed-user »»
May 14, 2019 7:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.