Forum Settings
Forums

What do you think about bill tellin about the 12 universe and he is the 7th god of des and other is stronger than him

New
Sep 15, 2013 6:02 AM

Apr 2008
hey what do you think about it!?

i think there a reason bill tell about 12 universe and there is 12 god of des and god of creation... or maybe 6 to 6 god... and bill said that other is stronger than him....

i feel and smell a new movie about other gods or one of the universe...
Sep 15, 2013 7:27 AM

Feb 2013
there could be 11 movies all based on the gods
maybe by then even krillin will become 1 lol
Sep 15, 2013 7:28 AM
Oct 2011
yeah i agree with you i mean why else mention it right?
Sep 15, 2013 10:07 AM

Jan 2011
if it means that we are getting at least 12 more movies then thats exellent news
Sep 15, 2013 10:31 AM

Aug 2010
Thought the same too :D

I'd love a few other movies about the other universes.

Gogeta kicking ass would be fun ^^
Sep 15, 2013 10:47 AM

Apr 2008
dont expect it its just theory or just a guess... its just a big wonder to me why need bill need to say it.... and open that topic like telling there are other stronger out there!
also bill its like question Goku there are stronger out there stronger than me.... of course goku will answer is i will find them and fight them... goku is a person hate to lose a idiot love to fight! so for sure he will find them... just my theory also there a chance the SSJ5 will appear in the movie just think about it ssj4 can fight bill or same lvl... also bill said there are stronger than him its mean even ss4 cant beat it anyway theory ahaha! keep up imagination and theory !
NozilaSep 15, 2013 10:50 AM
Sep 15, 2013 3:14 PM
Nov 2012
Nozila said:
dont expect it its just theory or just a guess... its just a big wonder to me why need bill need to say it.... and open that topic like telling there are other stronger out there!
also bill its like question Goku there are stronger out there stronger than me.... of course goku will answer is i will find them and fight them... goku is a person hate to lose a idiot love to fight! so for sure he will find them... just my theory also there a chance the SSJ5 will appear in the movie just think about it ssj4 can fight bill or same lvl... also bill said there are stronger than him its mean even ss4 cant beat it anyway theory ahaha! keep up imagination and theory !

i dont think they will show any more SSJ forms beyond three i mean goku said there was none beyond 3 but thats were GOD mode comes in because when he and bills were fighting bills said even though he lost god mode his power didn't drop much and that the energy from god mode fused with him also he turned back to god mode for spit second to stop bills attack showing that goku and due it on his own eventually. that also makes me think thats why they made god mode like that so that he can be in other SSJ forms in GOD mode, i think of it as goku leveling up in a new skill tree now that he has completed the normal SSJ tree but this is my theory i would love it if it happened
wii800Sep 15, 2013 3:27 PM
Sep 16, 2013 1:26 AM

Sep 2012
I hope it does lead into more movies or even another whole saga. It's hard to imagine they would open up and door like that revealing that there are people even stronger than Bills out there and never reveal them.
"All I wanna do is walk my own path, I wanna find my own way!" - Kisara Nanjo
Sep 16, 2013 3:37 AM

Jun 2008
I wouldn't really want more movies with all different villains because they're too short and there isn't enough time to evolve the characters. Better 100 episodes with 1 villain but with much better plot.
DizzeeSep 16, 2013 3:41 AM
Sep 16, 2013 6:39 PM

Jun 2012
Nozila said:

SSJ4 is original from GT I don't think they will add other transformations, because they would deny the existence of GT as a sequel which unfortunately can't be undone. Besides they already crossed the line a bit with the God mode. I would really like the chance of continuing the series or the movies, but I just can't really believe in it.
Sep 17, 2013 10:03 AM

Apr 2008
yep i know it!
Snaita said:
Nozila said:

SSJ4 is original from GT I don't think they will add other transformations, because they would deny the existence of GT as a sequel which unfortunately can't be undone. Besides they already crossed the line a bit with the God mode. I would really like the chance of continuing the series or the movies, but I just can't really believe in it.

yep i know it~ about my guess is GT after... bcos ssj5 will not appear if he dont go to 4 righT?
Sep 18, 2013 3:06 AM

Dec 2008
You could easily interpret it as a sign that more will be to come for the series, of course, why not; however after all this time, it feels more like a cliffhanger to sate the question of how powerful one can really become. IT also draws upon a lot of beliefs about reincarnation and other realms above our pitiful so called 3rd dimension. Makes sense....but for Bills associate to be 1st strongest in the universe...I dont know what type of god that makes him, or if hes the god of the universe directly above us just showing Bill the ropes. *shrugs* ITs fiannally over. A question I asked a decade ago, about where ae the fighter gods in the show. ANSWERED!!! 7.3/10 !!!! SHOWS OVER NOTHING TO SEE HERE * instant Transmission away*
Sep 18, 2013 4:16 AM

Jun 2012
Nozila said:
yep i know it~ about my guess is GT after... bcos ssj5 will not appear if he dont go to 4 righT?

Yeah I suppose, and when I said God Mode was passing the line, I meant, why in GT would Goku need SSJ4 if the Shenlong is way weaker than Bills he just would need the God Mode. So I think they blew up the history leaving no chance for a plausible sequel(just my personal opinion here).
Sep 18, 2013 9:52 AM

Apr 2008
hmm... maybe shenlong power is around 80-90 % power of bill so maybe that is the reason or negative shenlong is got power up bcos of negative power... anyway we can expect a movie of ssj4 bcos now there no movie of ssj4 yet... ssj4 movie is possible right? bcos ssj3 goku got own movie so ssj4 got a high chance in far in the futre XD
Sep 18, 2013 1:37 PM

Feb 2013
Nah, to me that statement doesn't mean anything. Drangon Ball, in its nature, has always been like that. Just when the strongest is defeated, another one even stronger shows up. My own interpretation of what Bill said is that, however strong you may become, there's always going to be someone better than you.

This movie was a huge letdown, I gave it a 7 just because I could finally, after many years, see them in action again. The plot wasn't good enough to justify the creation of the movie itself.
Aliis si licet, tibi non licet.
Sep 18, 2013 3:58 PM

Jun 2012
Nozila said:
hmm... maybe shenlong power is around 80-90 % power of bill so maybe that is the reason or negative shenlong is got power up bcos of negative power... anyway we can expect a movie of ssj4 bcos now there no movie of ssj4 yet... ssj4 movie is possible right? bcos ssj3 goku got own movie so ssj4 got a high chance in far in the futre XD

You see it's possible, but the problem is you can't expect it. We are playing here with probabilities and doing a movie because there is a transformation left out isn't really a valid reason. For SSJ4 the movie would have to be related to "GT project" and GT never got any films, you have to make sure that GT is entirely different from Z. I'm not trying to crush your hopes here, like you I would be "Oh shit, a movie about SSJ4 or Gogeta SSJ4, awesome!", but then you would have take on wuss Gohan, Chibi Goku, weird mustache Vegeta, fag Goten and so on. Since in the end this is all about money and GT doesn't really provide it(I think).
SnaitaSep 18, 2013 4:02 PM
Sep 19, 2013 1:21 AM
Aug 2012
They're going to pull of one of those: "GT never happened."

Or atleast I hope so.
Sep 19, 2013 5:03 AM
May 2012
Possible powerup for that SSG is fusion. But they need more Saiyans for that to happen though..
Sep 19, 2013 7:11 AM

Jun 2012
mootjuh said:
They're going to pull of one of those: "GT never happened."

Or atleast I hope so.

That would be so awesome, it would resolve everything.
Sep 19, 2013 8:00 AM

Jun 2011
If it's gonna be 1 year a movie, and 1 movie a God, then it's gonna be 12 years until we can see all the Gods, man.. 12 years.. that's long ~.~ Turn it into a TV series, kids are gonna love them, it'll most likely receive a good reception, probably.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Sep 19, 2013 9:11 AM
May 2010
this movie just let me down . i expected something more mature not a bunch of kids making stupid jokes the whole film . Even the god-cat was a laughable character .
Overall the movie had no consistency , i guess they wanted to make a movie with all the things people loved about dbz and for money of course . Please stop making dbz movies , you're gonna ruin it .

"Goku turns purple*

GAAAAAY!
Sep 19, 2013 10:16 PM

Aug 2010
Bring on the sequels.
Bum Bum Dum Dum

Sep 21, 2013 10:02 PM

Jun 2010
stop mentioning GT, there is NO such thing as dragonball GT, it never existed, even Toriyama denied it, therefore not canon at all.
Sep 22, 2013 10:31 AM

Apr 2009
One of the worst movies of Dragon Ball Z saga.
Sep 23, 2013 11:21 PM
Oct 2009
I thought it was a nice little love letter to dbz fans and shonen fans of that era alike. Only two things I disliked about the movie was the seemingly lack of music and the use of CG.

I thought the movie was very funny. I would prefer a new series though, to flesh out the other characters.
Sep 25, 2013 10:41 AM

Aug 2010
halibonga said:
stop mentioning GT, there is NO such thing as dragonball GT, it never existed, even Toriyama denied it, therefore not canon at all.

This. Honestly, parts of this film seemed like it was just there to "debunk" GT, like Pan having the potential to be a Super Saiyan.
Bum Bum Dum Dum

Sep 25, 2013 6:38 PM
Jul 2010
I doubt they will release 12 movies, to cover all the gods, most likely 1 movie with all 12 gods in it, and goku learning how to beat them, but no way in hell toei will make 12 movies.
Sep 27, 2013 8:53 AM

Aug 2010
VongolaXEspada said:
I doubt they will release 12 movies, to cover all the gods, most likely 1 movie with all 12 gods in it, and goku learning how to beat them, but no way in hell toei will make 12 movies.

I agree that 12 movies sounds impossible, but I would also hope for more than one film.
Bum Bum Dum Dum

Sep 27, 2013 8:58 AM

Jan 2013
Nozila said:
hey what do you think about it!?

i think there a reason bill tell about 12 universe and there is 12 god of des and god of creation... or maybe 6 to 6 god... and bill said that other is stronger than him....

i feel and smell a new movie about other gods or one of the universe...

I\ve already mentioned this in a few forums.

The fact that they mentioned all these universes and stronger gods, is like saying;
"Dont worry guys, we will have a new series coming out soon enough (or movies)"

I would gladly see a new series coming up, even though the battle of the gods wasnt that great.
Oct 21, 2013 12:50 PM
Apr 2009
I liked the mention of it a lot, since it creates a lot of opportunities for new movies, sagas, plots etc.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Movie 14: Kami to Kami Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2013

202 by waalex11 »»
Sep 13, 2023 1:36 PM

» Q&A: I don't understand some things...

waalex11 - Jun 26, 2015

3 by MrFanatic »»
Aug 27, 2021 12:42 AM

» Is Toriyama ignoring GT?

Wolf_Xll - Sep 15, 2013

36 by VaskoKasko »»
Apr 14, 2019 2:45 AM

» Did Vegeta become better, or worse character by the Dragon Ball Z Movie 14: Kami to Kami movie? Since he first appeared, that is...

Kleferi - Mar 17, 2015

8 by Milennin »»
Jun 3, 2016 1:12 PM

» His name is Beerus.

ChairForceOne - Mar 9, 2015

5 by deg »»
Aug 15, 2015 12:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.