Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 10, 2013 1:08 PM
Nov 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty exciting episode. I didn't think Mitsunauri would take preparations to make sure Naoe wouldn't even consider striking down the Chief Advisor since he seemed like he was trying to help Kanetsugu by warning him about not coming..though I didn't think Kanetsugu would even consider being so straight forward as striking down Hideyoshi.

Anyways, I was half expecting Keiji to come in with the same top knot as Usugumo in episode 10. That and I also expecting Keiji to do something related to bowing as well. But I guess we'll see. If they really do fight under such odds it's be a crazy fight. And it wouldn't be the first. x3

Can't wait for the next episode.
Sep 10, 2013 5:14 PM
Dec 2012
I had expected some intense interaction among Mitsunari, Sakon, Kanetsugu and Keiji, but not much happened. Keiji was farcically big. The art was beautiful as always.
Sep 11, 2013 2:37 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I must confess that I really look forward to this series every week. There's a rich vein of humour in it, where I can almost see the director/animators laughing while they do this. It's a lot more subtle than in something like say Inferno Cop, but there can be no doubt in my mind that half of the stuff they do is cheek in tongue. Keiji's appearance was just the icing on the cake to this. Maeda Keiji's uncle facial expressions crack me up too. and his attempts to desperately distance himself from his nephew's antics.

I wonder how they will get out of this one. Surely eccentricity and righteousness will be the primary methods of evasion.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Sep 11, 2013 8:42 AM

Jun 2013
i don't i'm not sure what to think
Sep 11, 2013 1:04 PM

Feb 2011
Marzan said:
I must confess that I really look forward to this series every week. There's a rich vein of humour in it, where I can almost see the director/animators laughing while they do this. It's a lot more subtle than in something like say Inferno Cop, but there can be no doubt in my mind that half of the stuff they do is cheek in tongue. Keiji's appearance was just the icing on the cake to this. Maeda Keiji's uncle facial expressions crack me up too. and his attempts to desperately distance himself from his nephew's antics.

That's what makes this so great to watch!

Also, dat top knot.
Sep 11, 2013 2:18 PM

Feb 2012
Man that's one long ass night.

Also the long intro of Keiji, but still pretty good episode, can't wait to see things go down.
Sep 12, 2013 12:15 PM

Jul 2009
One has to admit, that topknot clearly states how eccentric he is. :D
With this mixture of fabulousness, manliness and epicness, this feels like a Star Driver x TTGL crossover series... Just with two really big main characters, so I should probably mention Shingeki no Kyojin, too...
Sep 13, 2013 1:03 PM

Jan 2013
No action this episode.
Sep 22, 2013 11:24 AM

Jul 2010
RediceRyan said:
No action this episode.

Even with no action, I feel in the same way. That's what it's great about Kanetsugu to Keiji.

More topics from this board

» Why so veery underrated

DateYutaka - Aug 17, 2013

46 by valoon »»
Feb 21, 2019 4:38 PM

Poll: » Gifuu Doudou!!: Kanetsugu to Keiji Episode 8 Discussion

silentlylurking - Aug 20, 2013

9 by ToG25thBaam »»
May 13, 2014 11:17 PM

Poll: » Gifuu Doudou!!: Kanetsugu to Keiji Episode 7 Discussion

silentlylurking - Aug 13, 2013

11 by ToG25thBaam »»
May 13, 2014 10:57 PM

Poll: » Gifuu Doudou!!: Kanetsugu to Keiji Episode 6 Discussion

silentlylurking - Aug 6, 2013

12 by ToG25thBaam »»
May 13, 2014 5:30 AM

Poll: » Gifuu Doudou!!: Kanetsugu to Keiji Episode 4 Discussion

ellisca - Jul 23, 2013

16 by ToG25thBaam »»
Feb 24, 2014 4:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.