Forum Settings
Forums

A character you like from an anime you hate.

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 2, 2013 6:27 AM

Nov 2012
Man these posts are comfusing the shit out of me.

Anyway I've only seen like 4 anime that I really hate. I'd say maybe Charlotte from Infinite Stratos

Sep 2, 2013 8:01 AM

Nov 2008
my god.. i can't believe no one has said suzaku (geass) yet.

didn't like nina(geass) either.
wapol(onepiece).. any pink/blonde female main character in a shoujo series.. naruto... Sena (e21) was real annoying too.
Sep 2, 2013 8:03 AM

Mar 2011
Zero Kiryuu
Sep 2, 2013 8:04 AM

Jul 2008
swoodles said:

wapol(onepiece).. any pink/blonde female main character in a shoujo series.. naruto... Sena (e21) was real annoying too.

Stop hatin', fool. Blondes are the best.
Sep 2, 2013 8:33 AM

Apr 2013
Aeroxygen said:
I think I've seen this topic before.

I hate the baby from monster.

swoodles said:

Um... guys....this post is called "a character you LIKE from an anime you HATE". Just sayin' ^^;
Sep 2, 2013 4:00 PM
Jul 2018
I never usually hate an anime I watch (even if I drop it.) since I usually know what I'd like by the summary but I guess - Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi - Gekkou
Sep 2, 2013 4:14 PM
Aug 2013
Saske from Nartow. He's the real deal,really cool.
Sep 2, 2013 4:27 PM

Aug 2012
Akeno Himejima from Highschool DxD.
Sep 2, 2013 5:11 PM

Aug 2013
Ayase from Guilty Crown. You could say she's a recycled character, but I found her intriguing, as far as the rest of the cast goes.
Honestly, if they tweaked the plot a bit, she would've made a better lead then Inori.
Fight Club > Anime
Scott Pilgrim > Manga
Death Cab for Cutie > Yuki Kajura

"Who'd you rather be? The Beatles or The Rolling Stones?"

MY REVIEWS! READ THEM. http://myanimelist.net/profile/StillSwingin007/reviews
Sep 2, 2013 5:13 PM

Apr 2013
StillSwingin007 said:
Ayase from Guilty Crown. You could say she's a recycled character, but I found her intriguing, as far as the rest of the cast goes.
Honestly, if they tweaked the plot a bit, she would've made a better lead then Inori.

You mad scientist!
You like to know what she might do so you could manipulate her in favor of your evil schemes!
I underestimated you , sonovuabitch!
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Sep 2, 2013 5:16 PM

Aug 2013
FluffyFlesh said:
StillSwingin007 said:

You mad scientist!
You like to know what she might do so you could manipulate her in favor of your evil schemes!

... wut?
Fight Club > Anime
Scott Pilgrim > Manga

Sep 2, 2013 5:19 PM

Apr 2013
StillSwingin007 said:
FluffyFlesh said:
StillSwingin007 said:

You mad scientist!

... wut?

My bad , I've played a joke on someone that havent watched Steins ; Gate .
And now its ruined!
My moment of inspiration is ruined!
*Goes to the corner of the room and cries*
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Sep 2, 2013 5:22 PM

Aug 2013
FluffyFlesh said:
StillSwingin007 said:
FluffyFlesh said:
StillSwingin007 said:

You mad scientist!

... wut?

And now its ruined!

There there...
LOL on a side note, Steins Gate is actually gonna be the next anime I watch! That, or Evangelion 1.0, because I just finished End of Evangelion a few days ago, and I NEED MORE.
Fight Club > Anime
Scott Pilgrim > Manga

Sep 2, 2013 5:53 PM

Aug 2012
I hate a fucking shitload of characters. Although most notably the 2 MC's from Oreimo.
كنت تهدر وقتك عن طريق ترجمة هذه.

mattbenz99 said:
Christians and Satanists are technically the same thing
Sep 2, 2013 6:04 PM

Sep 2011
Red_Keys said:
I wouldn't say I really hate it, but Zero was the only semi-interesting character from Vampire Knight.
ill second that, though it really borders on impossible to like that character and not get angry at what they do with the manga at the end....granted if you even like vampire knight at any point for even a second expect alot of rage induced from just about every endgame chapter.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Sep 2, 2013 6:09 PM

Aug 2012
FluffyFlesh said:
StillSwingin007 said:
FluffyFlesh said:
StillSwingin007 said:

You mad scientist!

... wut?

And now its ruined!

yo shi yo shi..don'cry little one, was a good joke :p
Sep 2, 2013 8:22 PM

Mar 2013
Forgetfulness said:
Eh, let's see.

Minene from Mirai Nikki was so much more interesting than the main characters. But then again the whole show sucked so...

Also, Misaka from Index is awesome :P
Good thing she got her own spinoff.

I don't agree with your Mirai Nikki statement, but I 100% agree with you on your Misaka one :D Misaka was one of the few interesting characters from To Aru Majutsu no Index. Index and Touma were both very bland and did not grow at all throughout the anime. Misaka shed tear, she found love, she was just awesome.
Sep 2, 2013 9:10 PM

Jun 2013
I don't really have one. However.... Yeah... I don't have one. Characters are a big part of what makes the anime for me, so if the anime sucked, than the characters most likely sucked.
It's natural for a person to deny he's a failure as a human being. That's why he searches for somebody who is more miserable than himself. That's why so much animosity exists on the internet. Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person, turn to the internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met. Just to make themselves feel superior. isn't that pathetic? There's a sense of security that comes from speaking badly of someone else. But that isn't true salvation. — Tatsuhiro Satou
YandereTheEmo said:
The only thing more pathetic than quoting someone you know nothing about, is quoting yourself.
Sep 2, 2013 9:55 PM

Jun 2008
Vita_Aeterna said:
Asuna wasn't that bad compared to every other character in SAO but she was still bad

I liked her at the beginning, where it looked like she was going to be a kick ass female that could handle her own and not have to rely on the retarded MC who thinks he's so cool cuz he dresses in all black.....then she just turned into yet another damsel in distress.
Sep 2, 2013 10:06 PM

Nov 2012
Bubbjes said:
Forgetfulness said:
Bubbjes said:
Perhaps Rin or Saber from Fate/Stay night. Other than that, no-one really comes to mind, though I'm certain there are more.

Maybe you should read the Visual Novel for that hot Rin on Saber action cause it's much better

Hm... maybe, I guess I'll try it. It better not be terrible.

don't worry, that Rin on Saber scene is definitely not terrible
Sep 2, 2013 10:38 PM

Jan 2012
Erza from Fairy Tail
Saber from Fate STay Night
Sep 2, 2013 10:55 PM

Dec 2012
None - if I don't like an anime, I always find the characters forgettable and/or easily replaceable.
Sep 2, 2013 11:14 PM

Sep 2012
Koryo-chan said:
I hate a fucking shitload of characters. Although most notably the 2 MC's from Oreimo.

I think you may have misread the thread title...
Sep 2, 2013 11:19 PM

Dec 2011
Kotetsu Isane of Bleach
Kobato , Maria, and Sena of Haganai
Senjogahara Hitagi of Bakemonogatari
Silica of SAO
Sep 6, 2013 3:57 PM

Mar 2009
Rolo from Code Geass. Reaction to him was pretty hilarious and he was a rare male version of a character with yandere leanings. Pretty gay kid worthy of being liked.

Samon from Zetsuen no Tempest too. Probably the only character I genuinely liked in that show who had more than four or five lines.
Sep 6, 2013 4:24 PM

Jun 2011
I wouldn't say I really hate it, but I did get utterly bored with Naruto - and Haku is one of my favorite anime characters, period, despite his relatively minor role in the series.
Sep 6, 2013 4:28 PM

Mar 2013
None, if I don't like the anime, it means I don't like any of the characters present in it. I can go through an anime if I like at least one dude.
Sep 6, 2013 4:29 PM

Jul 2008
celestialocean said:
I wouldn't say I really hate it, but I did get utterly bored with Naruto - and Haku is one of my favorite anime characters, period, despite his relatively minor role in the series.

You have two Haku's on your list. First time I've seen a list with two characters with the same name on it.
Sep 6, 2013 4:31 PM
Aug 2011
Hmmm I did enjoy this character from Lucky Star: http://myanimelist.net/character/2309/Akira_Kogami
Sep 6, 2013 4:32 PM

Jun 2011
2-D said:
You have two Haku's on your list. First time I've seen a list with two characters with the same name on it.

lol, yeah, it is kind of weird. :)
Sep 6, 2013 5:07 PM

Jun 2008
Izayoi from Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?

The guy should have his own show.
Sep 6, 2013 5:20 PM

Jan 2013
Not sure how this works. When I hate something, it's usually because I hate everyone and everything about it. I guess I can say, I like Kakashi and i don't really care all that much for Naruto.
Dubs>subs.
Breaking Bad>Anime
Comic books>manga
99% of Anime is Garbage
Sep 6, 2013 8:14 PM

May 2013
Loved Akise Aru from Mirai Nikki.
Hated that anime, loved him though.
“Victor can’t be satisfied by anyone but me.”

Sep 7, 2013 2:05 PM

Mar 2013
Kotonoha Katsura from School Days
Sep 21, 2013 3:18 AM

Sep 2013
Yuki Nagato from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. I hate that anime and i can't stand Haruhi but i still like Yuki.
Sep 21, 2013 3:21 AM

Apr 2011
Kiryuu Zero from VK.
Sep 21, 2013 3:22 AM

Mar 2012
I'd say D'Arquien from Dog Days and Charlotte Dunois from IS: Infinite Stratos. God I hated those two anime but I really liked those two characters. Too bad the rest of the characters couldn't get on their level.
Sep 21, 2013 3:52 AM

Oct 2011
Kurono from Gantz.
Sep 21, 2013 4:04 AM

Jul 2013
Red_Keys said:
samishime said:
Girl from AAST from Mars of Destruction
Was she the one who got her head shot off? I cry every time.
lol
Sep 21, 2013 4:24 AM
Nov 2012
The titans from Attack on Titan. I didn't like the show, but those titans were just badass. I could see taking clips of them rampaging through the city and setting it to some Nile or Morbid Angel to make a KICKASS AMV.
Sep 21, 2013 4:39 AM

Apr 2013
This little girl from Deadman Wonderland
http://myanimelist.net/character/20774/Hibana_Daida
her sword was the best thing about the show.
Sep 21, 2013 6:23 AM

Sep 2013
I don't really like Naruto (but don't hate it though) and I like Itachi Uchiha. I think he is an interesting character.
Time is money, but money won't turn back the clock.
Sep 21, 2013 6:41 AM
Aug 2011
I don't hate Angel Beats, just its the least good anime I saw, lets put it like that.

The blond guy in Angel Beats who talks in English and dances around all the time.
Sep 21, 2013 6:46 AM

Apr 2013
Alucard from Hellsing.
More badass in Ultimate, but I don't hate Ultimate.
"But ur a retard."
~Akito_Kinomoto
Sep 21, 2013 7:16 AM

Jun 2013
Kishu from Tokyo Mew Mew, that anime is awful, but he's still one of my favourite characters.
Sep 21, 2013 8:30 AM

Aug 2013
Konata from Lucky Star. Lucky Star felt boring to me and Konata was the only silver lining.
Sep 21, 2013 11:21 AM

Sep 2013
Kairi from Peach Girl, he's so cute. but the show really sucked at times, but i didn't hate it all the time. Sometimes it was ok.
Sep 21, 2013 12:29 PM

May 2011
Uchiha Madara from Naruto
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» When is an anime too long or too short for you?

Spunkert - 6 hours ago

24 by APolygons2 »»
7 minutes ago

» Why do some people watch anime in 1.5x or 2x speed?

Rinrinka - Yesterday

45 by DAMT34 »»
13 minutes ago

» How would you describe modern mainstream anime?

RobertBobert - 4 hours ago

38 by SwordBreaker36 »»
21 minutes ago

» who was your first/best anime waifu?

Coldsp33d - 5 hours ago

16 by BitChilly »»
24 minutes ago

» How much anime is too much

ST63LTH - 4 hours ago

24 by BitChilly »»
26 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.