Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend?
Pages (13) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Aug 16, 2013 4:01 AM

May 2009
Not now. I'm not seeking one either.
Aug 16, 2013 5:46 AM

Feb 2012
OP's girlfriend is a hottie.
I have a girlfriend, I live with her, to be precise. We've been together for only 7 months or so, but it was the best solution, since I couldn't afford a flat by myself. We're both mad, so we're doing well.
The only thing you can rely on is that you can't rely on anything.
Aug 16, 2013 6:12 AM
Jul 2018
FacelessVixen said:
Pointless thread. MAL is foreveralone.

Just sayin'.
Aug 16, 2013 6:14 AM

Nov 2012
Clous said:
Von_Struth said:
Beggars can't be choosers, take anything which comes your way... Can always release it down the track when something better takes the line.
Is this really how nowadays society thinks?
Aug 16, 2013 6:20 AM

Nov 2012
johnyjohny said:
Clous said:
Von_Struth said:
Beggars can't be choosers, take anything which comes your way... Can always release it down the track when something better takes the line.

No, just the forever alone losers.
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Aug 16, 2013 6:33 AM

Jun 2012
No. I'm kind of bitter about it sometimes to be honest. I blame current society a bit for the way I am, and me for choosing not to do what it takes to live in society correctly. There's practically no way for me to have a girlfriend as of now, and there hasn't been for years.

I'd have to go to college or get a job first probably. Even then I'm kind of awkward, I'd probably scare girls off with the first bit of crap that comes out my mouth.
Aug 16, 2013 6:43 AM

Dec 2012
Not currently. Might find one this school semester, but most definitely will have one by my junior year.
Schools out, No job at moment, STILL hello MAL Eh..I will try to be online
Aug 16, 2013 6:46 AM

Dec 2012
Caze said:
No. I'm kind of bitter about it sometimes to be honest. I blame current society a bit for the way I am, and me for choosing not to do what it takes to live in society correctly. There's practically no way for me to have a girlfriend as of now, and there hasn't been for years.

I'd have to go to college or get a job first probably. Even then I'm kind of awkward, I'd probably scare girls off with the first bit of crap that comes out my mouth.

Exactly what is it you think you have to have to get a girlfriend?
There are plenty of losers with girlfriends. If you dont consider yourself a loser, it should be easy to get one.
Aug 16, 2013 6:48 AM

Nov 2012
SOExclusive said:
Caze said:

There are plenty of losers with girlfriends. If you dont consider yourself a loser, it should be easy to get one.

Some people lack the courage, its not easy to put yourself out there.
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Aug 16, 2013 6:51 AM

Nov 2012
no_good_name said:
johnyjohny said:
Clous said:
Von_Struth said:

No, just the forever alone losers.
No not the desperate part I'm pretty well aware of that. But fact they start low and try to get something better every time they get the chance. I mean that is pretty much whoring around.
Aug 16, 2013 6:52 AM

Jun 2012

Leave the house, or have a way to meet girls in someway, like a job/school/network-of-friends for example, and further not be unemployed and live with your mom. Being more attractive helps too.
Aug 16, 2013 6:54 AM

Dec 2012
no_good_name said:
SOExclusive said:
Caze said:

I admit my it was hard for me to ask women out when I was younger. I got my first girlfriend when I was in 8th grade. I asked her out through text messaging. I was too nervous to ask her out face to face even though she would of said yes either way. I was also grounded for nearly breaking the neighbor window so I couldnt leave the house lol

I think texting or passing notes is easier for people who lack the courage to say it face to face.
Aug 16, 2013 6:56 AM

Nov 2012
SOExclusive said:
no_good_name said:
SOExclusive said:
Caze said:

I admit my it was hard for me to ask women out when I was younger. I got my first girlfriend when I was in 8th grade. I asked her out through text messaging. I was too nervous to ask her out face to face even though she would of said yes either way. I was also grounded for nearly breaking the neighbor window so I couldnt leave the house lol

I think texting or passing notes is easier for people who lack the courage to say it face to face.

Texting and passing notes are ok if you're young but most mature females see through that sort of behavior for what it really is.
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Aug 16, 2013 6:57 AM

Dec 2012
no_good_name said:
SOExclusive said:
no_good_name said:
SOExclusive said:
Caze said:

Texting and passing notes are ok if you're young but most mature females see through that sort of behavior for what it really is.

Well my suggestion has been thrown out the window lol
Aug 16, 2013 3:51 PM

Mar 2013
I don't need a woman.

I'm only kidding, I don't like the single life.
Aug 16, 2013 3:57 PM

May 2013
10/10 just the way i like em OP a true feminist woman
Aug 16, 2013 4:12 PM

Aug 2013
eh... i think i messed it up. oh well
Aug 16, 2013 4:13 PM

Sep 2012
I remember OP's face and I must say that his GF has very low standard.
Aug 16, 2013 4:18 PM

Apr 2011
Good riddance, OP.

I don't have a girlfriend, I'm too much of a shut-in.
Aug 16, 2013 4:23 PM
Sykolicious

Jul 2013
Girlfriends are overrated, I don't have one.
Aug 16, 2013 5:23 PM

Dec 2012
I'm married.
Aug 16, 2013 5:35 PM
May 2012
>wanting a girlfriend
That's like saying you want hepatitis C
"There is no more effective method of concealment than the broadest publicity."
"naw just be like "in facist america burger is you comrade""
"if maps are hard, suicide is impossible"
Aug 16, 2013 5:56 PM
Apr 2013
Why have 1 girlfriend when you can have 100 waifus?
Aug 16, 2013 6:06 PM

Apr 2013
No.
But if you had created this thread 1month and 2weeks ago I'd have answered Yes.
Aug 16, 2013 6:08 PM

Jul 2013
No. Ended up breaking up over a year ago, her dad didn't like me for some reason. Kind of a shame too as she was heavily into games and anime as well. Guess he was scared I was gonna run off with her and leave him alone (He is disabled)
Aug 16, 2013 6:12 PM

May 2008
lol, noooooooooope.
Aug 16, 2013 6:19 PM

May 2013
Don't have one. Don't want one.

Maybe, if she has the same interests with me, or if we are at least compatible, and she isn't a judgemental bitch, then maybe. Those girls, however, do not exist.

If they do, where can I find them.

Finding someone who even knows what Anime is a hard enough task in itself, let alone that person being a girl.
Looking for a character or a certain Anime/Manga?
Looking for recommendations?
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub
Aug 16, 2013 6:35 PM

Dec 2012
Diran-kun said:

Maybe, if she has the same interests with me, or if we are at least compatible, and she isn't a judgemental bitch, then maybe. Those girls, however, do not exist.

Finding someone who even knows what Anime is a hard enough task in itself, let alone that person being a girl.

They have dating websites out there for anime lovers. I wouldnt trust them too much though I do think there are some women there. They might be crazy otaku freaks though lol
Aug 16, 2013 6:39 PM

Nov 2008
SOExclusive said:
Diran-kun said:

They have dating websites out there for anime lovers. I wouldnt trust them too much though I do think there are some women there. They might be crazy otaku freaks though lol

The decent ones are Japan and Taiwan only though.

Aug 16, 2013 6:43 PM

May 2013
Hoppy said:
SOExclusive said:
Diran-kun said:

I'll never be that desperate for a dating site. You can call me stupid, but if I meet someone, I want it to be through fate.

Additionally, I would much prefer a Asian girlfriend for many reasons.
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub
Aug 16, 2013 6:47 PM

Nov 2011
Diran-kun said:
Hoppy said:
SOExclusive said:
Diran-kun said:

I'll never be that desperate for a dating site. You can call me stupid, but if I meet someone, I want it to be through fate.

Why are you all so obsessed with asian girls?
I luv u
Aug 16, 2013 6:48 PM

May 2013
Jaguer91 said:
Diran-kun said:
Hoppy said:
SOExclusive said:
Diran-kun said:

I believe this is the first time I mentioned anything about Asian girls on this or any other forum.
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub
Aug 16, 2013 6:50 PM
Jun 2012
Jaguer91 said:

Because

Aug 16, 2013 6:51 PM

Nov 2011

I didn't mean "you", I meant most MAL users, they're always idealizing asian girls when they don't even know them.

I think it's because most guys here are obsessed with anime, but again, I didn't mean you.
I luv u
Aug 16, 2013 7:00 PM

May 2013
Jaguer91 said:

I didn't mean "you", I meant most MAL users, they're always idealizing asian girls when they don't even know them.

I think it's because most guys here are obsessed with anime, but again, I didn't mean you.
I have a few Asian girls at my school and they just stand out above the rest. Why am I so attracted to them? I don't know. While it's true, my love towards Japan probably chips in towards it. You don't know, but my grandfather was Asian, so maybe?
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub
Aug 16, 2013 7:02 PM

Dec 2009
I'm 18 still single Dx
Its because I never took hints or chased girls or threw myself to get closer to them or befriend more people, I was shy. I wasn't trying or anything at all either, to get one that is.
But I'll chase one in College for sure!
Aug 16, 2013 7:17 PM

Jul 2013
I think some people just find Asian girls exotic.

As for myself, I've simply been unlucky. I've been rejected 4 times, and I've rejected the 3 girls that have liked me.
Aug 16, 2013 7:26 PM

Oct 2012
Muuse said:

As for myself, I've simply been unlucky. I've been rejected 4 times, and I've rejected the 3 girls that have liked me.

I automatically reject any girl who asks me out. It doesn't matter how hot they are, I just do.
Aug 16, 2013 7:33 PM

Feb 2013
Danielcookie said:
Muuse said:

I automatically reject any girl who asks me out. It doesn't matter how hot they are, I just do.

I agree! It is just creepy when a girl asks out a guy. I have had a few girls ask me out and every time it was a quick and short answer...NO

Aug 16, 2013 7:33 PM

Jul 2013
Danielcookie said:
Muuse said:

Oh, really? Mind if I ask why? Kinda curious

I simply didn't like them in my case.
Aug 16, 2013 7:41 PM

Jan 2013
Nope, I'm too young and i'm not interested in dating anyways :P
Aug 16, 2013 7:45 PM

Oct 2012
Muuse said:
Danielcookie said:
Muuse said:

I just find it a huge turn off when a girl starts becoming more interested in me. Even if I liked her at the start, I become less interested when she starts pursuing me.

It's better to not be involved in dating at all, too much work and i'm not willing to put in the effort.
Aug 16, 2013 7:48 PM

Aug 2013
Nagerda said:
Jaguer91 said:

Because

Yep that's a pretty good reason for me.
Aug 16, 2013 7:49 PM

Sep 2012
Danielcookie said:
Muuse said:
Danielcookie said:
Muuse said:

I just find it a huge turn off when a girl starts becoming more interested in me. Even if I liked her at the start, I become less interested when she starts pursuing me.

It's better to not be involved in dating at all, too much work and i'm not willing to put in the effort.

It's all about the hunt *grins*
Aug 16, 2013 7:52 PM

Jun 2010
Yes I do,
I find it enjoyable to be in a relationship even though it could be tough sometimes.
It just depends on the people I guess.
Aug 16, 2013 7:52 PM

Nov 2011
Nagerda said:
Jaguer91 said:

Because

I have friends prettier than her, I'm just saying...
I luv u
Aug 16, 2013 7:54 PM

Jul 2013
Jaguer91 said:
Nagerda said:
Jaguer91 said:

Because

Jaguer, our homecountry is clearly above average in regards to women :D
Aug 16, 2013 7:55 PM

Oct 2012
Muuse said:
Jaguer91 said:
Nagerda said:
Jaguer91 said:

Because

Jaguer, our homecountry is clearly above average in regards to women :D

Spanish girls > Asian girls.
Aug 16, 2013 7:59 PM

May 2011
Chibiginger said:
Danielcookie said:
Muuse said:
Danielcookie said:
Muuse said:

For me the hunt would be literally the equivalent to finding the one piece and fighting my way there with a plastic spork and my ship being an innertube. Fuck the hunt.
*Cringey anime weeb stuff*
Aug 16, 2013 8:01 PM

May 2013
FreakyTy said:
Chibiginger said:
Danielcookie said:
Muuse said:
Danielcookie said:
Muuse said:

For me the hunt would be literally the equivalent to finding the one piece and fighting my way there with a plastic spork and my ship being an innertube. Fuck the hunt.

Thank you for your comment.
Pages (13) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

766 by zzz »»
1 hour ago

» Remember when Smosh had a cartoon Youtube channel?

weirdmusty7 - Yesterday

16 by weirdmusty7 »»
2 hours ago

» How to Choose Research Topics for Your Assignments

johnidicula - 2 hours ago

0 by johnidicula »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » why are odd numbers intuitively disliked?

FruitPunchBaka - Yesterday

27 by traed »»
2 hours ago

» Do you celebrate your Birthday ( 1 2 )

ST63LTH - May 7

56 by Amityblight »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.