Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 18, 2018 6:12 PM

Apr 2015
Ryuuken deserves to protect Kanako over Maria. Hopefully they fight to the death for her and Ryuuken wins!

Is there a point in which Maria becomes tolerable? At the moment (s)he's the worst, despite the half-nice things the show is throwing in as if to try to be like "see, they aren't so bad!" Still a trans/homophobic, hypocritical, nasty tit-grabbing leech.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Aug 26, 2021 4:24 PM
Jul 2019
This anime brother has a big problem but I still don't know what it is. 🤣🤣 how can these girls be so jealous and ... (I forgot the word I meant and that's all it came to my mind to be similar) This Matsurika is extremely dubious about staying with this Mariya. 🤣😂
Aug 6, 2023 4:37 PM

Apr 2016
This shit is crazy but in character for Shaft. They truly don't make them like this anymore.
Mar 24, 10:16 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
I feel like I should watch the anime that this parodies before I continue further. Like it's not that I dislike this anime and it's not that I don't understand what's going on, but I feel like there are little things that I'm missing. It's like watching One Punch Man without watching Dragon Ball Z and such. Like you can get it on a surface level, but you don't actually appreciate it as much. So I'm going to watch Oniisama e... and Maria-sama ga Miteru then get back to this. Sure, there are a lot of similarities to anime I've watched before like Ace wo Nerae, but I just feel like I'm missing very specific homages. I had put off watching this anime fore so long specifically because I knew this parodied anime like Oniisama e... and Maria-sama ga Miteru, but I got this as a Secret Santa gift, so I didn't want to be disrespectful and not watch it. I'll be back.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maria†Holic Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

dbaranyi - Mar 16, 2009

82 by Karva1 »»
Apr 6, 10:54 AM

Poll: » Maria†Holic Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

WTFwasThat - Mar 8, 2009

71 by Karva1 »»
Apr 5, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Maria†Holic Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

DeadIEnd - Dec 26, 2008

248 by Karva1 »»
Apr 4, 4:47 PM

Poll: » Maria†Holic Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Sonja - Mar 22, 2009

155 by waalex11 »»
Sep 13, 2023 3:03 PM

» what is this anime

Dheiftu32 - Nov 4, 2021

6 by Bowenator »»
Nov 4, 2021 12:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.