Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jul 12, 2013 1:19 AM

Mar 2013
Yeah !! I can not wait ...
Jul 12, 2013 1:29 AM

Apr 2012
fairy tail is coming back can't wait!!!!!!!!
Jul 12, 2013 1:44 AM

Jun 2011
ihateeveryone said:

Should've not.. ):
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jul 12, 2013 2:07 AM

Apr 2011
OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!! FAIRY TAIL ANIME IS BACK!!!!!!!!!

What a refreshing news for this exhausting day for me!

Jul 12, 2013 2:57 AM

Apr 2012
Can't wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 12, 2013 4:35 AM

Dec 2012
This is good news...really need to get an anime more...
Jul 12, 2013 4:58 AM
Jul 2018
gintama when?
Jul 12, 2013 5:24 AM

Aug 2012
ihateeveryone said:
Good news for the fans!

why did I click on that spoiler .. *sigh*

Jul 12, 2013 5:28 AM
Jun 2012
WOOHOO. BEST NEWS EVER.
Jul 12, 2013 5:31 AM

Apr 2008
fantasyisflying said:
ihateeveryone said:
Good news for the fans!

The soundtrack for that better be damn epic. I wanna be crying oceans in that scene.
Jul 12, 2013 5:58 AM

Mar 2013
Darklight0303 said:
fantasyisflying said:
ihateeveryone said:
Good news for the fans!

The soundtrack for that better be damn epic. I wanna be crying oceans in that scene.

FT's strength has always been its soundtrack so I'm not too worried about that... the Animation otoh...
dacawizardsJul 12, 2013 6:07 AM
Jul 12, 2013 5:59 AM

Oct 2009
Yay :) Great news
Jul 12, 2013 6:08 AM
Oct 2011
lol well done, ihateeveryone. You just trolled the fanboys and gave them some hope for a hopeless series.
Darklight0303 said:
fantasyisflying said:
ihateeveryone said:
Good news for the fans!

Cry at what?
Candor123Jul 12, 2013 6:12 AM
Jul 12, 2013 6:11 AM
Jun 2012
Candor said:
lol well done, ihateeveryone. You just gave the fanboys some hope for a hopeless series.
Darklight0303 said:
fantasyisflying said:
ihateeveryone said:
Good news for the fans!

Cry at what?

if you hate a particular anime just stay out of the topic, no need to come in and express your hatred. typical haters...
Jul 12, 2013 6:16 AM
Oct 2011
drinkbeer said:
Candor said:
lol well done, ihateeveryone. You just gave the fanboys some hope for a hopeless series.
Darklight0303 said:
fantasyisflying said:
ihateeveryone said:
Good news for the fans!

Cry at what?

if you hate a particular anime just stay out of the topic, no need to come in and express your hatred. typical haters...
What? I'm just wondering if he's seriously saying he's gonna cry for such a ridiculous moment, or he's actually planning to cry because of how ridiculous it is.
Jul 12, 2013 6:21 AM

Mar 2013
drinkbeer said:
Candor said:
Darklight0303 said:
fantasyisflying said:
ihateeveryone said:
Good news for the fans!

Cry at what?

Let them hate. I personally think it's funny how people can hate a series so much that they have to express themselves in every thread. Well too bad for you guys the anime is getting continued.
Jul 12, 2013 6:41 AM

Apr 2008
Candor said:
lol well done, ihateeveryone. You just trolled the fanboys and gave them some hope for a hopeless series.
Darklight0303 said:
fantasyisflying said:
ihateeveryone said:
Good news for the fans!

Cry at what?

Oh just sod off you heartless twat
Jul 12, 2013 6:43 AM

Aug 2007
I think is too fast for a new adaption of the manga. But, they didnt say any date. Maybe for 2014. Winter or spring, maybe.
Jul 12, 2013 6:52 AM

Sep 2008
I guess it was expected :)
Jul 12, 2013 6:54 AM

Dec 2007
I'm seeing the manga has much more partially naked girls now and much more good fanservice.

If the anime will not censor it, maybe I'll just skip ahead to this restarted TV Series. I don't feel like undropping the anime or the manga, and I want to get to the naked girls part and not 100 episodes of Shounen Fist Talking.

You see, I'll watch FT for the Boobs & Asses.
DeadIEndJul 12, 2013 8:21 AM
Jul 12, 2013 6:57 AM

Oct 2012
Even tho I watched every single episode and read every single chapter,I'm sceptic about this. The show got bad and the episodes that are about to come are even worse. They should have just dropped the project.
Jul 12, 2013 7:02 AM

Apr 2008
MaxY- said:
Even tho I watched every single episode and read every single chapter,I'm sceptic about this. The show got bad and the episodes that are about to come are even worse. They should have just dropped the project.

Well thank god you are not the investors.
Jul 12, 2013 7:16 AM

Dec 2012
Glad it's returning, I have missed this show. Just gotta hope Natsu dies at some point, such an annoying character! Not likely though unfortunately.
Jul 12, 2013 7:48 AM
Apr 2011
wow back so soon
watching the 5th OVA really made me miss the series
but not for THAT reason :L
Jul 12, 2013 7:50 AM

Oct 2010
yeah i can't wait ^^
Jul 12, 2013 8:02 AM

May 2010
better be in 2014 or 2015.
Jul 12, 2013 8:12 AM

Mar 2011
*Tears of joy*

Couldn't imagine better news than this. :))

Fairy Tail <3
Jul 12, 2013 8:52 AM

Jul 2011
Haven't finished the first one as it is yet, but I imagine there will be plenty of time before this actually begins airing.

Jul 12, 2013 8:57 AM

Nov 2010
dacawizards said:
Let them hate. I personally think it's funny how people can hate a series so much that they have to express themselves in every thread. Well too bad for you guys the anime is getting continued.
The anime is still bad.

Darklight0303 said:
Oh just sod off you heartless twat
So he's heartless because he doesn't feel the same thing you do in a certain situation, sounds legit.

MaxY- said:
The show had been bad for a while. Well they'll still be able to get money out of it, so that's a no go.
Jul 12, 2013 9:00 AM

Mar 2010
To ALL that are thinking that xxxxx died:

You're welcome.
SottomayorJul 12, 2013 9:24 AM
"God is nothing more than a system created by humans."
"People give names to nothing more than a system, and eventually, they belive that name to be real. The gods were simply named as such. People wish for the happiness they find in a story where Gods stand on top, and they use that system to justify waging war and killing other humans!"

"People are fighting each other, when all they desire is a world where fighting doesn't exist. A world without war is a world where anyone can start a massacre."

"The thing you wish for the most is something you'll never get."
Jul 12, 2013 9:08 AM

Dec 2007
Echi4ever said:
To ALL that are thinking that gray died:

You're welcome.

Thanks for putting the spoiler tags after that actual fucking spoiler.
Jul 12, 2013 9:10 AM

Nov 2010
Echi4ever said:
To ALL that are thinking that xxxx died:

You're welcome.
That's not surprising at all.
Jul 12, 2013 9:25 AM

Mar 2010
Deivii said:
Echi4ever said:
To ALL that are thinking that xxxxx died:

You're welcome.

Thanks for putting the spoiler tags after that actual fucking spoiler.

Holy shit my bad. I have edited it. now edit yours too plz....
"God is nothing more than a system created by humans."
"People give names to nothing more than a system, and eventually, they belive that name to be real. The gods were simply named as such. People wish for the happiness they find in a story where Gods stand on top, and they use that system to justify waging war and killing other humans!"

"People are fighting each other, when all they desire is a world where fighting doesn't exist. A world without war is a world where anyone can start a massacre."

"The thing you wish for the most is something you'll never get."
Jul 12, 2013 9:28 AM
Oct 2011
IntroverTurtle said:
Echi4ever said:

You're welcome.
This is but part of the troll, a small part.
Jul 12, 2013 9:48 AM

May 2010
This is the best news of the month for me :D
Jul 12, 2013 9:53 AM

Nov 2010
Candor said:
IntroverTurtle said:
Echi4ever said:

You're welcome.
This is but part of the troll, a small part.
Ughhhhh.... I can already tell that this is going to be a fun watch.
Jul 12, 2013 9:59 AM

Dec 2012
Lol@ turtle.

I'm not really that excited, I will just start reading the manga. Congrats to the fans though.
tsudecimoJul 12, 2013 10:04 AM
Jul 12, 2013 10:05 AM

Nov 2011
YAAAAAAY 8D !!
I'M CRYING FROM HAPPINESS !!! T^T
FINALLY! THOSE NALU MOMENT WILL BE ANIMATED 8D <3
WAITING FOR THE DATE OF THE CONTINUATION !! <3
Jul 12, 2013 10:07 AM

Jun 2012
Finally!!
It is really good news to learn that! Atleast Fairy Tail isn't going to end up like Katekyo Hitman Reborn or Bleach. All the good action never gets animated :/
but yuppie FT is back :D :D
looking forward to it so much
Jul 12, 2013 10:08 AM
May 2012
RyukenHei said:
Finally!!
It is really good news to learn that! Atleast Fairy Tail isn't going to end up like Katekyo Hitman Reborn or Bleach. All the good action never gets animated :/
I'm still wishing for KHR..
Jul 12, 2013 10:11 AM

Jun 2012
Sophilia said:
RyukenHei said:
Finally!!

Yes, me too. Atleast they should have made some kind of OVA or something but sadly nothing. The moment I got my self sunken in the anime. It ended. same goes for bleach as well.
Jul 12, 2013 10:20 AM

Apr 2008
RyukenHei said:
Sophilia said:
RyukenHei said:
Finally!!

Yes, me too. Atleast they should have made some kind of OVA or something but sadly nothing. The moment I got my self sunken in the anime. It ended. same goes for bleach as well.

KHR's ending in the manga was abject trash. You're not missing much
Jul 12, 2013 11:02 AM

Mar 2013
IntroverTurtle said:
dacawizards said:
The anime is still bad.

Yeah cool if you think so, doesn't mean you have to call people fanboys just because they like a series you don't (I don't actually mean you particularly but the other guy who wrote it)

IntroverTurtle said:

then why watch a series you don't like?
dacawizardsJul 12, 2013 11:15 AM
Jul 12, 2013 11:38 AM

Oct 2011
YES!!!!! XD
Jul 12, 2013 12:04 PM

Jun 2013
It's great to know that FT is coming back but the question is when is it coming back?
I am a very impatient person when it comes to waiting for good anime!
Jul 12, 2013 12:13 PM

Nov 2010
dacawizards said:
IntroverTurtle said:
dacawizards said:
The anime is still bad.
Yeah cool if you think so, doesn't mean you have to call people fanboys just because they like a series you don't (I don't actually mean you particularly but the other guy who wrote it)
Well you didn't seem to have a problem with the guy you quoted calling people who don't like the show, haters. That's what people call someone just because they don't like a series, same as fanboy, just for the opposite reason.

dacawizards said:
IntroverTurtle said:
Because I don't drop anything, and I always watch the sequels of shows. And I've rated it a 5 so it's not like I really dislike it.
Jul 12, 2013 1:10 PM
May 2012
liamharris97 said:
It's great to know that FT is coming back but the question is when is it coming back?
I am a very impatient person when it comes to waiting for good anime!

There is no confirmed date yet, but hopefully soon. :)
Jul 12, 2013 1:23 PM

Jul 2012
Well, that was fast.
Wecc said:
All Hail HaXXspetten King of the Loli Traps!

Jul 12, 2013 1:52 PM

Mar 2013
IntroverTurtle said:
dacawizards said:
IntroverTurtle said:
dacawizards said:
The anime is still bad.
Well you didn't seem to have a problem with the guy you quoted calling people who don't like the show, haters. That's what people call someone just because they don't like a series, same as fanboy, just for the opposite reason.

Well looks like I have a different interpretation of hater then.

A hater for me is somebody who hates on a show and thinks he's something better for not likeing it so he hates on people who like it.

You for example just voiced your opinion which i can understand, but if somebody attacks a fanbase for likeing an anime you don't like that's i hater by my definition. It's true that the word hater gets thrown around pretty fast here if somebody doesn't like something you like, but it was very fitting in this situation imo.

And just because I for example like the series doesn't mean I'm a fanboy. I know the anime has its weaknesses but I enjoy it does this make me a fanboy then? And before you ask: Yeah I gave the show a 10, the reason for that is that its the anime that got me back to watching anime in general. If I just started it watching now, I'd probably give it a lower score.

IntroverTurtle said:
dacawizards said:
IntroverTurtle said:
Because I don't drop anything, and I always watch the sequels of shows. And I've rated it a 5 so it's not like I really dislike it.

Wow you really love anime then! I could personally never watch a show I don't enjoy.
dacawizardsJul 12, 2013 1:56 PM
Jul 12, 2013 3:14 PM
May 2013
To be real honest guys, I think that it will be back next year. It just doesn't feel right to stop it for 6-7 months. I think this is a good thing. Lets face it - what killed Bleach were the damn filler episodes, and same is happening with any longtime running shonen. Well without KHR - even the fillers there had some meaning to the main story. And don't forget D-Gray Man if you are going to talk about KHR or Bleach. And lets just not get started on Soul Eater :X. No offense - Fairy Tail being my fave anime all time, I personally think this is a good thing. And even the manga stared a new arc so probably when it finishes they will start animating again!
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

13 by VivavideoUser2x »»
1 hour ago

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - 10 hours ago

7 by Yubisoft »»
6 hours ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 24

5 by Kushna »»
Yesterday, 5:34 PM

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

17 by animegamer245 »»
Yesterday, 4:09 PM

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 23

5 by dimidrum »»
Apr 24, 3:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.