Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Watashi no Ashinaga Oji-san Episode 37 Discussion

Jul 8, 2013 10:11 AM
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
You would think that by now, Judy would know better than to listen to Julia's mom! I mean, really, she ought to know that Mrs. Pendleton's not a trustworthy source of information. And hasn't she already been assured that Jervis loves her? This seems like unnecessary drama, to be honest.

Aug 27, 2013 4:20 PM

I couldn't stop cringing during this episode.

Mouse2010 said:
You would think that by now, Judy would know better than to listen to Julia's mom! I mean, really, she ought to know that Mrs. Pendleton's not a trustworthy source of information. And hasn't she already been assured that Jervis loves her? This seems like unnecessary drama, to be honest.
I guess it has to do with the shock of someone else (and of ill intent) knowing her situation. It's going to be nice seeing Judy overcome this.

Sep 1, 2016 8:38 PM

Looks like Judy's finally going to deal with her past instead of hiding it from everybody. And yes it is unnecessary drama in a way but it also reassures the audience of how little self confidence Judy really has.

Sep 14, 2017 2:16 PM
Not much point running after Judy Jervis after she ran out after you saw her with your sister as you must know what your sister is like.

Was Jervis confession and following kiss all a dream then?

Was kind of hoping Judy would say she's an orphan in front of all those people shocking them and humiliating Julia's mother who was trying to humiliate her.

Jan 2, 2018 1:48 AM

Judy gets manipulated easily. That's what Jervis meant by world not being kind.
Modified by Eell, Jan 2, 2018 10:35 AM
And still, Bill will live on.
He will befriend the next inhabitants of the earth, beings of light who revere him as a god.
And Bill will outlive them all... for millions and millions of years...exploring, learning, living,
until the earth is swallowed beneath his feet.
Until the sun is long since gone.
Until time loses all meaning and the moment comes that he knows only the positions of the stars
and sees them whether his eyes are closed or open.
Until he forgets his name and the place where he'd once come from.
He lives and he lives until all of the lights go out.

Jun 3, 2:34 PM

I don't get why Julia's mom has to be so mean, she's a bad addition to the cast, especially at this point of the story I don't feel she brings anything interesting