Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 27, 2016 3:11 AM

Jun 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow this episode doesn't have a discussion yet but it was so good.

We can clearly see how good of an influence Judy is on Julia in this episode, she slowly but surely is turning Julia into a more honest and open person. The whole cast in this show is so great that even the characters I disliked at first are becoming really enjoyable. Julia is one of the most believable tsundere's I've ever seen, I've really taken a liking to her these last few episodes.

Also I have a really big feeling Jervis is Daddy now with him literally giving Judy the exact advice she needed. Immediately after Judy sends those letters asking for advice Jervis just happens to come visit and tells her what she needs to know? I don't think so.
Sep 7, 2017 4:16 AM
Aug 2014
Not sure I'd like for Jervis to be John Smith should there ever be a romance between him and Judy. Pretty sure Jervis knows about Judy's background so I guess it's a strong possibility.
Jun 1, 2019 3:19 AM

Apr 2013
Nothing really important happens this episode but it's nice how they interact together
Mar 18, 2020 4:00 PM

Sep 2011
It's a good thing that Judy didn't run away and met Jervis again. Talking to him helped her to settle her feelings somewhat. Here's hoping she can feel ready to be honest with the people close to her before they find out that she lied by themselves. Now, what was up with the height difference between her and Jervis this time? I feel like it was different from when they first met. She could barely reach his waist and looked like a kid. lol I don't think he was supposed to be that tall so maybe it will be fixed by the next time they meet.
Jan 27, 2023 2:51 AM

Apr 2011
Fayrin said:
It's a good thing that Judy didn't run away and met Jervis again. Talking to him helped her to settle her feelings somewhat. Here's hoping she can feel ready to be honest with the people close to her before they find out that she lied by themselves. Now, what was up with the height difference between her and Jervis this time? I feel like it was different from when they first met. She could barely reach his waist and looked like a kid. lol I don't think he was supposed to be that tall so maybe it will be fixed by the next time they meet.

I agree on the weird height difference! I'm almost positive the animation team made a mistake because previous episodes she was a whole foot taller!

That said, I'm glad that Julia is becoming a nicer person thru Judy and I'll also point out that Jervis is clearly daddy long legs lol
Ericonator said:
By definition, everything is retro since by the time you realize something has happened it's already in the past.

More topics from this board

» What do you think about the romance?

Teirayo - Oct 5, 2023

1 by kannysan34 »»
Oct 23, 2023 4:54 PM

Poll: » My Daddy Long Legs Episode 40 Discussion

Salmissra - Feb 27, 2013

26 by kannysan34 »»
Jun 10, 2023 12:55 PM

Poll: » Watashi no Ashinaga Oji-san Episode 29 Discussion

Mouse2010 - Jun 17, 2013

7 by AngelicTotoro »»
Jan 30, 2023 9:03 PM

Poll: » My Daddy Long Legs Episode 16 Discussion

Salmissra - Jul 30, 2012

9 by AngelicTotoro »»
Jan 27, 2023 2:47 AM

Poll: » My Daddy Long Legs Episode 15 Discussion

Salmissra - Jul 30, 2012

7 by AngelicTotoro »»
Jan 27, 2023 1:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.