Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 4, 2013 9:01 AM

Jul 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
it was soooo cute~
the story and the art are great.
講廢話,被撞到.
Nov 12, 2015 2:32 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
What I really like about this is the nice panel work. The speech bubbles are all so nicely placed, sometimes they even illustrate something really well.
So I thought this story was actually pretty okay! I mean first of all, I thought it was great how Tsuda wasn't always saying things like, "I'M NOT GAY... right??" The usual, you know? But instead it was more like, "what am I doing?" "I'm pushing him away/running away" which after so much of the same old, "I can't like a g-guy" text, it's something to nod your head at in approval.

There were a lot of things that could potentially bond the characters: hair, music, the train, the roof, and-- well I guess Chihiro counts. I think I'm even missing some things. I'm kinda thinking, "Do we need so many?" Most works can get away with just one or two things that bring the characters together somehow (they both sing, they both swim, they both like Rush, they're related, they work together, their parents make them hang, etc.) but here we have five or more things, so between the music, the hair, and the train I was thinking, "These could all be their own separate manga". But it's not, and I'm not sure how to feel about that. I did completely forget about certain things like the hair in favor of the music at some point; and then it was brought back suddenly. The roof thing didn't really need to be there; if we saw them on the roof more then I would have believed it, but nope. It just came off as another bond just kinda thrown in there to be a bond when other things could have easily been expanded upon instead of adding more.
Nitpicking aside, the story works overall. I was A-okay with the characters, nice art, and nice manga. <3

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Jan 9, 2016 9:39 AM

Feb 2013
Aww so cute, I'll check the sequel too ^^
Jan 10, 2016 5:21 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
That ended being interesting. Will check the rest too.

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Jun 24, 2016 12:45 PM

Jul 2012
Reread this and damn, it's so beautiful. Gonna read sequel now!
Aug 25, 2018 9:44 PM
Dec 2015
I’m so tired of reading these manga like bl and whatever and there’s a whole romance and they just HAVE to throw in a “im not really gay that’s so gross I only like this one guy!!” like it’s clear the author has no respect for real gay people and only likes them as a fetish -_- this story was cute but like -_- did they have to throw that in in the little extras at the end -_- dude im so tired -_- i would read more gl manga but I don’t like when it’s written buy guys it’s so obvious. and it gives me a headache and it’s a similar problem there. 😔😔😔 oh well. I’ll read the sequel anyway bc it was cute.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Endou-kun no Kansatsu Nikki Chapter 2 Discussion

ravioliqueen - Feb 2, 2021

0 by ravioliqueen »»
Feb 2, 2021 2:24 PM

Poll: » Endou-kun no Kansatsu Nikki Chapter 1 Discussion

ravioliqueen - Feb 2, 2021

0 by ravioliqueen »»
Feb 2, 2021 1:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.