Forum Settings
Forums

Non-depressed anime that made you cried. What made you cry?

New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 15, 2013 1:36 AM

Jul 2013
I cried in Scrapped Princess ;/ it made it depressing for myself.
Jul 15, 2013 1:38 AM

Jul 2013
Near the end of the second season of K-On made me tear up a bit. People that have seen it will know why.
Jul 15, 2013 1:52 AM

Jan 2013
CamoBullo said:
Near the end of the second season of K-On made me tear up a bit. People that have seen it will know why.

You may be destroyed for this by some, however...

I cracked a feel...

And maybe a little moisture.
Sometimes the smallest softest voice carries the grand biggest solutions
Jul 15, 2013 2:20 AM

Aug 2007
daluckyducky said:
School Days,
That ending made me cry tears of joy

LOL, I would be lying if I said I had not cried at the end of this show. Though it was because I was laughing so hard because he deserved that so much rofl.

King_Zelos said:
The last episode of Gungrave, all the feels hit me at once.

This is the one that I was going to say :( Brandon's actions were touching :(
Jul 15, 2013 5:07 AM

Jun 2013
I always cry after finishing an anime. K-On!, Azumanga Daioh, Lucky Star...you name it. The only time I didn't was when I finished watching The Daily Lives of High School Boys but that's only because I was trying my best since my brother was like, "Hey, you about to cry yet? xD". For once, I actually managed not to cry. I teared up and it was tough trying to keep that river of tears inside me but still, it's an improvement.

I remember I watched one of the Pokemon movies with my little brother. At one point, it looked like something bad was going to happen and knowing Pokemon, I knew everything was going to be fine but I STILL cried. My little brother was the one telling me not to cry...
Jul 15, 2013 9:01 AM

Dec 2012
grandy_UiD said:
Aria. Dem feels, man. Dem feels.

I only watched the first season recently but the one scene that hit me hardest with tears of joy was when

Aug 25, 2013 2:31 AM

May 2013
Humdrum said:
I always cry after finishing an anime. K-On!, Azumanga Daioh, Lucky Star...you name it. The only time I didn't was when I finished watching The Daily Lives of High School Boys but that's only because I was trying my best since my brother was like, "Hey, you about to cry yet? xD". For once, I actually managed not to cry. I teared up and it was tough trying to keep that river of tears inside me but still, it's an improvement.

I remember I watched one of the Pokemon movies with my little brother. At one point, it looked like something bad was going to happen and knowing Pokemon, I knew everything was going to be fine but I STILL cried. My little brother was the one telling me not to cry...

True~!
"I don't want...to run away by myself... because no matter what...I'd rather be together with everyone..."
- Lucy Heartfilia
Aug 25, 2013 2:54 AM

Apr 2012
Angel beats during a scene toward the end where there was a pile of destroyed computer, almost cried there. Didnt get emotional during any other scene in the whole anime.

I think it was this scene:
Aug 25, 2013 2:57 AM

Aug 2009
Jojo, should need no explanation for manly tears.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Aug 25, 2013 3:42 AM

Jun 2012
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, during Miisaki-senpai's speech.
Aug 25, 2013 7:19 AM

Jun 2012
Natsume, last scene of season 2. Such a ****** brilliant way of closing it. So much feelgood packed in one scene and then ending with Aishiteru. I bawled.
Aug 25, 2013 7:57 AM

Apr 2011
Humdrum said:

You need help.

OT; I've never cried to an anime. I find the concept of doing so understandable, yet ridiculous.
Aug 25, 2013 8:46 AM

May 2012
Hungry Hearts. Serious

Wait wat. I shall assume crying = Shed 2 drop of tears.
Sword in hand, a warrior clutches stone to breast. In sword etched he his fading memories In stone, his tempered skill By sword attested, by stone revealed. Their tale can now be told
Aug 25, 2013 11:42 AM

Jul 2013
The Last episode of Angel beats!
"I realized... It wasn't that the days were boring. It was being just like everyone else."
"If you really want it, the world can change colors in a flash"
Aug 25, 2013 4:15 PM

Feb 2010
Senjou no Valkyria: Gallian Chronicles

fk you sniper fk you that all i have to say about it :(
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Aug 25, 2013 4:18 PM
Jul 2018
Non-depressing huh?

Thats gotta be the last episode of Zero no Tsukaima F.

Aug 25, 2013 4:19 PM

Jul 2013
Daily Lives of High School Boys and both seasons of Azazel-san

I cried laughing and I shed tears when they ended
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 25, 2013 7:52 PM

Jul 2013
K-on(2nd to last episode when erbody except azu-nyan are going to graduate and they all start crying because azu-nyan is left to continue Hokago tea time without them.), Lucky Star(The episode with Konata's mom and how she explained how she fell in love with her dad).
Korrvo said:
I like lolis.

I don't like them sexually.

It's hard to not like lolis, their cuteness pander to the same emotions that naturally makes us fathers.

But it's hard to get off to anything that doesn't have any adult women characteristics like large tits, ass, and thighs.

http://imgur.com/qgjKHGn

Aug 26, 2013 2:24 AM

Jan 2013
The guilty crown ending made my cry for a few seconds for some reason lol
but this anime made me cry check out this video for my reasons why:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_TJ-NNMb0k
Aug 26, 2013 2:25 AM

Jun 2013
Boku no pico:

When Pico dies.
Xinil said:
Thanks for joining MAL.

Aug 26, 2013 2:47 AM

Apr 2013
Peten00b said:

Gintama

Same.though not only this one,I cried during most of the serious arcs in Gintama.
Aug 26, 2013 2:49 AM

Jun 2012
Maria_Sama said:
Boku no pico:

When Pico dies.

That was one of the most emotional anime scenes yet.

On a serious note, the first episode of Kotoura-san made me tear up a little.
Aug 26, 2013 3:05 AM

Sep 2012
Peten00b said:
I was bawling my eyes out at 5 in the morning...

Sounds like how I am typically at 5am. Kidding. xD
Hm, looks like I can't get my signature to work anymore.
Aug 26, 2013 5:13 AM

Jul 2013
I cried at an episode of Tonari no kaibutsu kun...
as a typical girl, i was so moved by the way Haru was so honest towards Shizuku and always said that he loved her....

i feel so embarassed....
Aug 26, 2013 5:46 AM

Apr 2013
Steins;Gate and Hikaru no Go
Hikaru no go got water in my eyes during two emotional scenes, while Steins;Gate's theme song for too me after you know what happens.
"But ur a retard."
~Akito_Kinomoto
Aug 26, 2013 1:55 PM

Jun 2008
One Piece.
Aug 26, 2013 2:10 PM

Jun 2013
No. 6-

Lucky Star-

Soul Eater-

Squid Girl-

Mirai Nikki-
Aug 26, 2013 2:40 PM

Sep 2012
Sailor Moon

Episode 45. The episode which completely changed my viewpoint of Rei.

Also it made me cry because
Aug 26, 2013 2:51 PM

Aug 2013
miru101 said:
The Last episode of Angel beats!

Funny thing is, they were trying to make it a drama, when it fell flat on its face :P

As for me:
Code Geass R2

Gurren Lagann

That's it for me!
Fight Club > Anime
Scott Pilgrim > Manga
Death Cab for Cutie > Yuki Kajura

"Who'd you rather be? The Beatles or The Rolling Stones?"

MY REVIEWS! READ THEM. http://myanimelist.net/profile/StillSwingin007/reviews
Aug 27, 2013 12:24 AM

Sep 2012
Maria_Sama said:
Boku no pico:

When Pico dies.

PICO DIES?!?

*insert cliché Star Wars gif here*
Aug 27, 2013 12:28 AM

Aug 2013
I'm not sure if this is suppose to be depressing, but I found Pokemon Forever to be a very disturbing movie. What with all the torture of other pokemon, tormented mind of Celebi, and the dark ball. That was a very disturbing film, so I'll have to say the last scene in that movie. And the end credits.

tHe-OTAKU- said:
Sailor Moon

well guess what...
"Canaan. You're a victim whose past was taken away by war. And she's a defeated person who lost her past in a power struggle. Soldiers who are born within destruction take hatred as their weapon. Even though you and her became soldiers for the same reason, you both live differently. Listen Canaan, you cannot counter hatred with hatred... ever." -Siam, Canaan
Aug 27, 2013 12:33 AM

Sep 2012
moonkingdomify said:
I'm not sure if this is suppose to be depressing, but I found Pokemon Forever to be a very disturbing movie. What with all the torture of other pokemon, tormented mind of Celebi, and the dark ball. That was a very disturbing film, so I'll have to say the last scene in that movie. And the end credits.

tHe-OTAKU- said:
Sailor Moon

well guess what...

O_O
TT^TT
Aug 27, 2013 2:45 AM
May 2009
Major.
Slam Dunk.

Pretty sure most can guess where tears will roll.
Aug 27, 2013 9:50 AM

Dec 2011
Strawberry Panic because it had several beautiful moments.
Aug 27, 2013 11:02 AM
Sep 2011
Usually it is the anime that aren't MADE to be depressing that make me cry. Because I've had many episodes of fun times with these characters, so when the tragic stuff happens it hits me especially hard.
Aug 27, 2013 12:22 PM

Aug 2013
FMA Brotherhood

Cupquake said:
Dynneekx said:
One Piece.

That's rather surprising. I almost cried in some of the characters back stories, (Robin's for sure) but I guess you're like Usopp.

I almost cried too at Robin's story.
Aug 27, 2013 1:16 PM

Jun 2013
It doesn't happen too much for me with anime. However, when there's a really conclusive ending
i.e Something like Sakamichi no Apollon
I cry at the fact that the whole story is over.

Also, you ever keep up with a manga for like over 100 chapters, and then you finally get that final update with the last page saying something like:
Thanks for supporting us for the last few years. Be sure to check out our next project.

Yeah, I cry every-time I read that page.
It's natural for a person to deny he's a failure as a human being. That's why he searches for somebody who is more miserable than himself. That's why so much animosity exists on the internet. Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person, turn to the internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met. Just to make themselves feel superior. isn't that pathetic? There's a sense of security that comes from speaking badly of someone else. But that isn't true salvation. — Tatsuhiro Satou
YandereTheEmo said:
The only thing more pathetic than quoting someone you know nothing about, is quoting yourself.
Aug 27, 2013 1:18 PM

Aug 2012
shintai88 said:
Major.
Slam Dunk.

Pretty sure most can guess where tears will roll.

Well...since you say Slam Dunk, yeah, made me cry. It may be a non-depressed Anime but there were depressing moments, so this question is kinda tricky.

I do cry to most of the Anime, if they don't make me tear they probably suck anyway.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Underrated character designs/outfits you think are appealing / sexy

IpreferEcchi - Apr 26

22 by LeonhartAugust »»
20 seconds ago

» Endless eight and mental health concerns

trinitroglycerin - May 1

13 by traed »»
4 minutes ago

» According to MAL, what are your anime hidden gems? ( 1 2 )

NoelleIsSleepy - 10 hours ago

54 by IKKIsama »»
11 minutes ago

» Can background characters be best girls?

Catalano - 3 hours ago

8 by LoveYourEyes »»
12 minutes ago

» Why there is no polyamory/non-monogamy in yaoi/yuri?

Sanjay63773 - 3 hours ago

13 by Absurdo_N »»
13 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.